Forbidden Lust

Story Info
I was caught jacking off by an old family friend...
3.5k words
4.56
29.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas 1998 when it happened. I was home from college for winter break and went to visit my cousin on the other side of the city. We were about the same age and had spent a lot of time together growing up, but that changed when we both went away to college.

We told his mom and his step-dad, Leo, that we were going out for a few beers, which was partly true. We didn't mention that we were going to a strip club to get them. On the drive back to his place I was buzzed and horny as hell. When we got back, my aunt handed me some bedding and a pillow and told me to make up the sofa bed in the basement.

I'd been in their house a thousand times growing up. I'd slept in the basement alone on several occasions. I'd never paid attention to the laundry room, but I'd gotten two lap dances earlier and hadn't had actual sex in months. I went in hoping to find a towel or rag that wouldn't be missed. Instead I saw a neat stack of silky panties.

I didn't think about the potential ramifications. Probably due to the drinks I'd put down earlier, I didn't think much at all. I grabbed a pair of panties from the bottom of the stack and scampered back to the sofa bed.

There wasn't much light, but I could tell they were a dark color with a floral print. I quickly shed my pants and underwear. I draped them over my swollen rod. I closed my eyes and started rubbing myself and fantasizing about the dancer I'd given all my money.

I started breathing heavily. I was so hard I tented the bedsheets. I was into my fantasy and trying to take my time. I didn't want to cum too quickly and end the moment. That's probably why I never heard anyone coming down the stairs.

There was one computer in the house that the whole family shared. That didn't seem so strange in the late nineties. Leo's daughter Cara had apparently just gotten in and decided to check her email and didn't know I was down there.

Cara and I weren't related by blood, but I'd known her almost half my life. I hadn't seen her much since I went off to college. She mostly lived with her mother. When I'd last seen her she was a shy, pudgy high school freshman with thick glasses and an awkward crush on me.

When I realized she was coming I decided to feign sleep. She wasn't especially quiet until she noticed the sofa pulled out. Then she slowed down and made her way to the desk next to my bed. I got a good look at her in the light of the monitor as the computer slowly booted up.

Cara had blossomed since I'd seen her last. The nerdy girl was now eighteen and a few months away from finishing high school. She wasn't slender, but she was fit. She had her mother's Italian looks. Lustrous, black hair. Olive skin. Big brown eyes. She still had glasses, but they were stylishly nerdy, like Lisa Loeb, and she was dressed like a post-grunge chick in an untucked flannel shirt, denim skirt, and Mary Jane's.

She was less than six feet away from me. I had the covers pulled up. My pants and underwear were on the floor between us. I was frozen with a pair of panties in my hand wrapped around my hard dick, which was still pitching a tent in the sheets.

I kept my eyes almost closed and hoped she wouldn't glance my way. I was trying to will my cock back down, but the excitement of possibly being caught had the opposite effect. My heart was thumping in my chest and I was panicking in my mind, but my body was on the other end of the spectrum. I'd assumed I was grabbing my aunt's panties, but it occurred to me that they might be Cara's. And that made me even harder.

I tried thinking about anything else. I felt like I was breathing too heavy. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I was actually caught. She'd tell my aunt. My aunt would tell my parents. Everyone would know. There'd be awkward talks and maybe yelling. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath. I think I made an audible groan.

And then I felt a hand on my thigh. My eyes jerked open. Cara was leaning over me.

"Been a while," she said.

Her voice was confident. She'd definitely grown up since the last time I'd seen her.

"What's going on down here?" she said with a nod toward my erection.

I thought back to all the times I'd ignored her when we were younger. Or the times I'd made fun of her with her step-brother or been cruel. Was she about to pay me back? She obviously knew she'd caught me jacking off. At that moment I hoped she'd mock and tease me a bit and maybe even tell a few people. It wouldn't enjoy it, but I'd feel like I got away with something if she didn't find out what I was really doing.

I tried to mumble a response and pretend I didn't know what she was talking about. Something about I had been asleep and must have been having a dream.

"You sure you weren't stroking it?" she teased. "I think you were. Were you looking at me on the computer and jerking off?"

I immediately started to protest.

"That's a shame," she said with a wink. "That would have been hot."

Cara was definitely not the same girl I had once known. I felt like the awkward nerd. She had the upper hand. I realized she might be a little drunk. One of her friends had probably gotten some booze somehow.

She reached out and grabbed my hard dick firmly. I pushed her hand away. I was still stammering every time I tried to talk. My heart felt like it might pound out of my chest. I didn't want to be caught holding panties.

Cara put her hand back on my cock. She was gentler.

"You don't want any help?"

I made another effort to push her hand away. But I was less enthusiastic about it.

Cara lay down next to me on top of the sheets. She kept her hand on my dick. I was still terrified that she would pull down the sheets and I'd be exposed.

"Everyone else is asleep," she whispered.

That thought didn't put me at ease. It just reminded me that her father and step-mother--my aunt!--were up two flights of stairs and I was getting a handjob from their eighteen-year-old daughter who I'd known since childhood.

Cara's gorgeous brown eyes were locked on mine. She stroked my cock. She was a little clumsy, but it was obvious it wasn't her first time. She started to pull down the sheets. I immediately resisted.

"Stop," she said. "You can't cum in the sheets."

"Then we shouldn't be doing this," I protested.

"You were doing it without me," she said, "Were you going to ruin the sheets?"

She gave the top sheet a tug. There was a second that I was exposed without her looking down. Time seemed to stop for a minute. But then she snuck a look at my cock and gasped.

"Those are my panties! Where did you..."

Then she glanced at the laundry room and it was obvious she put the pieces together. She snatched them away.

She had a puzzled look on her face. My cock was finally starting to shrivel, but it was ten minutes too late.

Then she spoke.

"Do you like the way these silky panties feel?"

I couldn't speak. And there was no use in pretending. I just nodded.

She touched the panties wrapped around my dick and rubbed me through them. It was getting hard again.

"Like this?" she asked. She still looked puzzled, but mostly in a curious way.

I nodded again.

We were both breathing heavily. Her voice had gotten a little husky.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want you to keep going," I whispered.

"With my panties?"

I nodded.

She wrapped her satin panties around the swollen head of my dick. She wrapped her hand around them. I was on my back on the bed. She was on her side and facing me. Our lips were inches apart. She rubbed my cock.

"Like this?" she asked.

"I want you on top," I said.

She nodded and straddled my thighs. She had to push her denim skirt up. Her thighs were thick and muscular and she had on navy satin panties with lace trim.

Her eyes stayed on mine as she teased my dick with the panties in her hand.

"You like it?" she asked. "You like me jacking you off with my panties?"

"Open your shirt," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Open your shirt. I want to see your tits."

The oversized flannel shirt was definitely hiding her curves. She unbuttoned her top. Her big tits looked ready to spill out of her simple black bra.

I reached up to pull the cups down. She had beautiful dark brown nipples. Her tits bounced as she stroked my cock.

I grabbed at her ass and pulled her closer to me. She started grinding her pussy on my shaft through her damp, silky panties. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

She started grinding faster. It was obvious she had some experience, but her movements weren't refined.

"I'm gonna cum," I grunted through clenched teeth.

She slid back down my thighs and covered the tip of my dick with the panties in her hand. She gave a few crazy tugs. I erupted into her underwear. I filled them with a huge load of cream, then she wiped up any that missed.

I was overcome with a wave of elation and one of guilt at the same time. Cara was smiling wickedly. She casually pulled her bra up and buttoned her flannel shirt without a word. She tossed the cum stain panties on the floor next to my boxers.

"I don't need those back," she said.

"I guess you don't want them anymore?" I said.

"It's not that," she answered. "I want you to use them the next time you jack off and think of me."

When she walked away I thought I'd never get to sleep, but between the alcohol and the orgasm, I slept surprisingly well. I woke up on the sofa bed in the basement feeling guilty, though

The covers were pulled up to my neck. My pants were on the floor. I was wearing a tee-shirt and boxers with Cara's panties hidden under the mattress.

Cara and I were family, even if we weren't relatives. Her dad had married my aunt when we were both kids. She was almost four years younger than me and everyone thought it was funny that she had a little crush when we were growing up. But nobody would have approved of any real romantic relationship.

Upstairs, I could hear my aunt and her husband moving around. I quickly put on my pants. I stuck the panties in my coat pocket.

I didn't regret what had happened. We'd both had a little to drink. It was impulsive and unplanned and sexy as hell.

I didn't know if Cara was into it or just saw an opportunity to take advantage of me and explore her long-unrequited crush. It should have been embarrassing, but I knew I would replay that night in my head for a long time, even though I assumed it had been a one-time thing. I couldn't let anything else happen between us. Cara was barely eighteen. She was still in high school. And she was my aunt's step-daughter.

My resolve lasted all of ten minutes.

When I got upstairs, I found Cara at the breakfast table dressed for school in her uniform and Lisa Loeb stylishly nerdy glasses. Her thick, black hair was tossed to the side.

She flashed me a sly smile. There was no sign of the shy girl I'd grown up around.

I pulled up a chair next to her.

"Do you still have my panties?" she whispered with a wink.

I looked over to make sure my aunt hadn't heard. I told her I did.

"Where are they?"

I patted the pocket of my coat.

"Gonna cum in them later?" she teased.

My cock was getting rock hard. Before I could answer, my aunt walked in and sat down at the table. We all ate cereal and made small talk. Cara's father passed through in a blur on his way out the door to work.

"Any chance you can drive me to school?" Cara asked.

"What happened to Jennie?" my aunt asked.

"She said she had a doctor's appointment today and couldn't take me."

I told them it was no problem since I was heading home anyway. I knew my cousin probably wouldn't be up for hours.

Cara went to grab her things, and I told my aunt goodbye and went to wait in the car. Cara came out a couple of minutes later.

I could not get over how sexy she had become since I'd last spend time around her. She'd been a chubby kid. Now she had a delightfully plump, hourglass figure. Her tits bounced as she walked toward the car in her plaid skirt and white blouse. She walked with the confidence of a woman who knows she's attractive.

"So. Last night was fun," she said casually after climbing in the car.

I could only nod.

"So did you jack off thinking about me this morning?" she teased as soon as she sat down.

"No," I answered. I put the car in reverse and backed down the short driveway.

"But you kept my panties. Just a souvenir or are you going to jack off with them?"

"I don't know." She was actually making me tongue-tied. This was a woman I'd teased as a girl. I'd never come close to being nervous around her or thought of her as anything more than my cousin's kid step-sister.

"When did you become such a tease?" I asked with frustration.

"Am I teasing you?" she toyed. "I made you cum last night. I thought teases don't follow through."

"You know what I mean. You're teasing me now," I said.

"I'm just asking what you're going to do with my panties," she said. "That's not teasing. It's just a question. Teasing would be asking if you want to see the panties I'm wearing."

Her voice had a sing-song tone to it. It was obvious she was enjoying herself. For years, she'd had a crush on me and I'd ignored her. Now she was in control and she knew it. I didn't know if she'd spent the last few months watching porn, reading smut, or just fooling around with other guys. But somewhere along the line, she had learned how to play the wicked coquette.

"I don't want to see your panties," I lied. "What happened last night can't happen again. It was wrong."

"You jacking off with my panties was wrong? Or stealing them from the laundry?"

"That's not what I meant," I said. "I didn't even know they were yours."

"So you thought they were my step-mother's?" she asked. "Your aunt? That's really fucked up."

"I didn't know whose they were. It wasn't important," I told her honestly. "I just grabbed them."

"You just like jacking off in stolen panties," she stated. "You don't care who they belong to. Even your aunt. Your dad's sister. That's what you're saying. I guess that is wrong."

Damn, she was quick. Had she practiced this conversation in the mirror that morning?

"I don't mean that," I said. "I was just looking for a towel and they were there. And I meant us. We can't do this."

"Why?" she teased. "We aren't related. Not really. Do you only get off in the panties of your relatives?"

I pulled the car over into an empty parking lot. We were a couple of blocks from her school.

"I don't get off in panties. And if anyone found out about the two of us, then both of our families would disown us," I said. "There would be a lot of drama. And everyone would blame me because I'm older and the man and they'd say I took advantage of you. You're still in high school!"

She nodded and seemed to think for a second.

"You're right," she said. "You should probably give me my panties back."

It was my turn to agree. On some level, I wanted to keep the panties. Not because they were hers. I just thought it would be fun to replay our sexual encounter.

But giving them back was the right thing to do. They would just eventually end up in the trash anyway. It made no sense to keep them. And it would be humiliating to get discovered with them.

I grabbed my coat from the backseat and pulled her panties from the pocket. She took them from me.

"Are you sure?" she said.

I nodded.

"Because you could keep them," she said. "And this pair, too."

She flipped up her pleated schoolgirl skirt. She was still wearing the silky navy panties she had on the night before. I felt my cock come to life just from looking at them. I remembered the way they felt on my hard dick when she was grinding her pussy against it.

"They're pretty wet, though," she added. "Again. Just like last night. Does that ruin it for you? Do you only like clean panties? Do you like to wet them yourself with your cum?"

There was no point pretending I could resist her. I was twenty-one years old, horny all the time, and the only action I'd gotten in months was being jacked off by a woman who was practically my cousin. And she'd used her panties to do it. Somehow it made the experience even hotter.

She started sliding the silky panties down her thick, sexy olive-toned thighs. She left her skirt up so I could see her black bush. She slid the panties off over her shoes.

"You want to see how they feel wet?" she asked. "Ever felt that?"

"I haven't."

"Let me see that hard-on," she said.

I unzipped my pants in a hurry. It was seven in the morning and we were in my car in the parking lot of an oil-change place. We were two blocks from her school. Other seniors were passing by less than twenty yards away in their uniforms, carrying book bags. And I still pulled my dick out.

Cara pressed her hot, wet panties against it. She rubbed them up and down. I groaned loudly. She stroked it nice and slow with her silky underwear.

"You like this? Or you want me to use my mouth?" she asked.

"We can't," I said.

She seemed surprised.

"You sure?" she asked with arched eyebrows. "Let's just make sure."

She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over the center console. She wrapped her full lips around the tip of my cock. The damp panties were still around my shaft.

"Fuck, Cara," I moaned. "When did you become so naughty?"

She didn't answer. She just tongued the tip of my dick and started jerking the base. It was a little painful. She obviously had limited experience. But it was still amazing.

I reached over and cupped one of her big tits. I was young enough that touching a titty still felt like something special. Cara opened the top two buttons on her blouse so I could see her amazing cleavage and white bra.

"Faster," I grunted.

She worked the shaft with her panties. I couldn't stop thrusting my hips. I wanted more of my cock in her warm mouth.

"I'm gonna cum down your throat," I moaned.

She pulled her head back.

"Do it in my panties," she said.

I didn't protest. She covered my dick and stroked it rhythmically. I wanted it to last forever. I told her to slow down. Instead, she went faster.

"You gotta finish," she said. "I can't be late for school. Cum for me. Cum for me, daddy."

That caused me to lose my mind. I started thrusting into her hand. I moaned loudly and erupted in her panties. She kept stroking until my cock spasmed. She wiped up all the cum. Then handed me both pairs of panties.

"What are you going to wear?" I asked.

"I guess nothing today," she said with a wink. "I'll be naked under my skirt. Think about that all day."

She grabbed her things and quickly jumped out of the car.

"I can walk from here," she said. "Thanks for everything. See you at Christmas?"

I sat there and watched her curvy body jiggle as she walked away.