Forbidden Milf, My Girlfriends Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never cum over my girlfriends body like that before I expected that she would play holy hell but instead as she came down from her orgasmic high, she stated to rub my spunk into her tits, spreading it all over them as if she was rubbing in suntan lotion, then she moved to wad on her stomach and scooped up as much as she could and rubbed that into her tits to all the time she was doing this her eyes were closed and moaning with pleasure. Louise opened her eyes slowly and fixed my gaze, with her legs still spread wide open, her cum covered tits still on display she reached down and rubbed the third spurt of my seed all over and into her wet pussy, smiling as she did it.

Louise and I were on the sofa, Louise and I had showered together and talked about me cuming over her, she had decided that she had liked it and suggested that when we went to bed that I take her doggystyle and cum over her arse and back if I could manage it! I knew it wouldn't be a problem.

It was a few hours later that Elaine returned home while we were sitting on the sofa watching tv. Elaine walked into the lounge and asked if would help unload the car and put the stuff in the studio, which she had already opened. I went out the car and unloaded the first two pieces of kit and walked to the studio where Elaine was waiting, she looked at me and said

"Well?"

I knew full well what she was referring to, so I filled her in on the details on how Louise had fucked me on a dining chair in her stockings before I had laid her on the table, fucked her hard and deep before cuming over her body. I moved towards the door and Elaine to fetch another load of gear from the car, but Elaine blocked my path, looking up at me she said

"So, my daughter lets you cum over does she?"

"It was the first time as a matter of fact" I replied before continuing "But she liked it and wants me to cum over her arse and back later after she takes it doggystyle, her request not mine. If you are interested" and then she stood aside.

I managed to carry the remaining things from the car to the studio in one go and when I walked into the studio Elaine had her back to me, I put the things on the floor by the door and said that it was all finished. When Elaine turned around her trousers were open, she walked over to me and shoved her hand down the open front of her trousers, I could see it heading down between her legs where it stopped for a moment, the she withdrew her hand and rubbed it down across my lips and mouth covering them with her thick sweet scented pussy juices. She winked at me, fastened her trousers and left leaving me to close the studio. After we had all shared a takeaway and some red wine around 9pm Elaine decided she was going to bed, she made a point of saying that she was going to take a sleeping tablet, which wasn't unusual as since her marriage break up there were times when she still needed that crutch. As she stood and walked to the door we said our goodnights but as Elaine turned left out the door she looked back at me and I knew what it meant.

Louise and I waited an hour or so before heading to her room, we had to pass her mother's bedroom door to get to her room and Louise practically pulled me up the stairs, safe in the knowledge that her mother had taken a sleeping pill she knew that there was no chance of us getting disturbed. I left the door ajar a little when we went in, there was no need to turn on light as the open room curtains allowed the bright moonlight to fill the room from the large south facing window. Quickly we stripped off and in no time we were writhing around in a tangle of legs and arms as our passion and horniness took over. I didn't take long for Louise to demand that we conduct the next part of our experiment so wrestled her into position taking care to position her on the bed so we were parallel to the door, her head facing forward to the mirrored wardrobes at the end of the bed. She propped herself up on all fours and I took up position behind her, took hold of her hips and slid my cock deep inside her. In no time at all Louise and I were in full blown fuck mode, I glanced towards the door, I saw the moonlight spilling onto floor except where the door met the hinges, in the gap I could see where the light was blocked and an outline of a shadow. Elaine was watching.

Even though Louise believed her mother was sound asleep she kept her demand to be fucked to a whisper, there was no sound from the heavy bed but there was the sound of her arse and thigh backs slapping against me. She urged me to fuck her harder, I felt at least three orgasms wash over during our rutting and I had reached the point where I was going to cum too. Fucking Louise on her bed in the moonlight, her sopping wet quim oozing out its intimate cargo with her mother watching through the crack in the door drove me wild. I felt my climax building before at the very last moment I pulled out of Louise's pussy and shot my first load over her back and between her shoulder blades, the second load landing in the crack of her arse, bang on target. Then I looked quickly back at the door, for a second nothing looked different then I saw the shadow move to the left and away from the door. I slipped out of Louise and she set about rubbing the cum in her arse crack between her legs and all over her bum hole before she rolled over and began rubbing her back into the duvet in an attempt to spread my seed all over. We kissed, cuddled and eventually we climbed into bed and fell asleep.

When I awoke the following morning, Louise had gone to work ready for the breakfast service, there was a note next to the bed that said,

"See you later lover, can't wait to do more of the same later!"

I went down the kitchen in my bed shorts and top, made a coffee and sat at the table drinking it and reading the first of the two newspapers that had been delivered. My plan for the day was to have a shower go home and see my parents and catch up with the lads for an hour or so before meeting up with Louise after her shift. I had been sitting for about forty minutes when I heard the familiar sound of heels clicking on the wooden floor getting closer to the kitchen. Turning to look at the door I watched as Elaine walked in, she was wearing only a black suspender belt, stockings and black high heels and carrying a small plastic bottle in one hand and a cushion in the other. She walked towards me her hips swaying, tits bouncing and her bald pussy on show without saying a word she stopping in front of me and dropped the cushion on the floor she knelt down and flipped open the lid of the plastic bottle in her hand and then squirts a load of the clear liquid all over her tits and cleavage.

Elaine put the bottle down and with both hands she started to rub from the smell of it, baby oil all over her ample bosom, taking care to rub it into her nipples and then rubbed and tugged them making them start out long and rock hard. I stared at her, my cock growing harder by the second, it was impossible to hide my arousal in the loose-fitting bed shorts and Elaine's eyes lit up at the sight of me being turned on by her actions. Elaine stopped massaging her nubs just long enough for her to tug at the legs of my shorts, so I raised my backside off the chair, and she slipped them down and off. Next she grabbed the top of my thighs and encouraged me to move forward on the chair. Once she was satisfied with her work she picked up the baby oil and filled the palm of her hand with a small puddle of the slippery substance before grabbing my cock with the same hand and working the oil all over it.

When my rock-hard tool was covered in the oil Elaine took hold of it and guided into the valley between her full orbs and kept it there until she could use her hands to push her gorgeous tits together and envelope it. Slowly she worked herself up and down using her tits like a vagina to slip my cock in and out of. After a few strokes she allowed my member to almost fall out of the soft war and slippery crevice her cleavage had created but then she pushed her tits together harder and slid them back down, my cock slid upwards and with the oil and its tip leaking pre cum my foreskin slid back easily exposing my helmet and its sensitive pleasure glands. The feeling of fucking Elaine's tits was sensational, the soft flesh cosseting my tool, her nipples were sticking out as they normally did bone hard and pink from her large areolae knew that I couldn't last very long I was way too excited and stimulated. I could feel the tip of my seven-inch rod tingling with the tell-tale sign of cumming my breathing was stilled, and I was involuntary moving my hips up and down in time with Elaine's tit wank. Elaine sensed it too and sped up her wanking motion with just three more strokes of her tit flesh I came, spurt after spurt shot from my end with the first shooting upwards hitting Elaine's chin, the follow up shots covering her chest and in between her tits. Elaine took care not to stop her tit fuck straight away, instead she kept my cock in its fleshy prison, slowing her motion deliberately and making sure every drop of my seed was extracted. My cock was finally released after a minute or two she let go of her orbs allowing them to return to their natural place, ropes of my cum hung between her cleavage and droopy strings of cum dangled from her chin before breaking and dropping down to join the slow running globules on the top of her chest. Elaine stood up picked up the cushion and baby oil looked at me and said

"I bet my daughter can't do that for you!" Then she turned away and walked out. A few minutes later I heard the shower running upstairs.

As far as fucking Elaine went that was the last opportunity I had for a while, with Julia's wedding fast approaching her attention was focused elsewhere. Louise and I on the other hand used every opportunity we were presented to fuck each other and she made me a promise that on the night of her sister's wedding she was going to fuck me all night and see if it was true that bridesmaids get the best sex at a wedding.

The wedding was being held in an old country house hotel about ten miles from where we lived, there were a hundred guests and buses laid on to take them there and back, with Louise being part of the bridal party we had been allocated a room in the hotel for the night. The hotel was set in huge ornamental gardens with manicured lawns, matured trees, lakes and a mass of outbuildings. The ceremony passed off without a hitch and Louise looked stunning in the bottle green bridesmaid dress she was wearing. It set off perfectly her auburn hair and pale skin. Elaine was wearing a floaty powder blue dress and hat that screamed mother of the bride. After the family photos were completed and she was free, but Louise still had to wait around while the photographer worked down the list of groups of friends and all the girls etc. I brought Elaine a glass of champagne and whispered to her.

"I want your knickers!"

and nodded subtly to the trees just beyond the back of the ornate tropical greenhouse we were standing in front of. I walked off in one direction as if I were studying it and rounded the end and headed for the back. I found a large oak tree about halfway up the back of the greenhouse and waited. A few moments later I saw Elaine appear from the other end of the building and slowly look around. I caught her eye with a small wave, and she made her way towards me. With the size of the tree and its position we were completely concealed from anyone else. I nodded to Elaine towards the tree and she understood my meaning exactly. She positioned herself behind the tree, facing the trunk and put her hand on it. Bending forward a little I took hold of the hem of her dress at the side of her knees and slowly lifted it up. As it rose towards her firm buttocks the lacy cream elastic of her hold ups came into view followed by the sheer material of her matching knickers. I gathered her dress above her waist and pulled down her knicker in one smooth go. I helped her step out of them before and raised my hand to show her my trophy, when he gleaned at them I held them to my nose and breathed in her addictive pussy scent.

Elaine looked at me in the way that was now familiar to me, so I opened my fly, freed my cock from my boxers and I stroked to full erection. With the back of her dress around her waist, her knickers in my hand her pussy was unprotected. I nudged my cock between her legs and arse cheeks and sought out her quim. Elaine spread her feet wide giving me easier access, all she said was

"Be quick!"

as I slipped my cock inside her. Elaine's pussy was already moist, and it accepted the first 5 inches of my tool easily. True to form it took another two thrusts for her quim to get all of me inside. Knowing that we would be missed, I fucked Elaine hard and fast from behind from the off. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter as I banged into her. She was moaning gently but I ran out of time to make her cum, instead I came first pumping her full to the brim of jism. When the pleasure of orgasm faded I pulled out of her and put my cock away, meanwhile Elaine straightened herself out, smiled at me and mouthed to me thank you before heading off the way she had come. I waited for a few minutes behind the tree before making my way back the way I had come.

Nobody seemed to miss us, the rest of the day was very enjoyable and true to her word Louise fucked me senseless when we went to bed. I lost count of how many times she orgasmed that night, I came at least four times as we tried every possible position we could. What a day it had been.

A few weeks later the summer was over and both Louise and I returned to Uni. It was the middle of November when Louise rang me to say that we were over. She had met some posh twit called Tarquin or Farquhar or something like that who had turned her head, he was the type that had gone to public school, been buggered senseless by the prefects and then been grateful when they beat him with table tennis bats. I was disappointed because I had thought that maybe we could have made a go of it but hanging over us would have been the summer of 1993. My friends couldn't understand how I could be so understanding about the whole thing, but as I said I felt I was punching above my weight anyway and add to that the fact that I had been fucking her mother, I didn't really have the moral high ground.

In the last week of November as letter for me arrived at my digs, I opened it to find a small card inside all it said was

"The Bar, The Seaview Hotel, 7:30. 6th January 1994"

I put the note away, saw out the last week of term and went home for Christmas. On boxing night while out with my mates I bumped into Louise and her new squeeze, it was awkward but without malice. She introduced me to Tarquin or Farquhar or whatever his name was. He was a proper whet dickhead, in a pub on boxing night wearing beige trousers, a white shirt and a navy blazer! He probably thought it was normal and everyone dressed that way and worse he was drinking vodka and coke, twat!

The Seaview Hotel was in a town about 12 miles from home, it was a large very busy hotel that was popular with coach tours, and with its large bar and dining rooms it was easy to get lost in a crowd so to speak. I walked into the bar at exactly 7:30 ordered a pint and looked around, seeing nobody I walked through a group of tables as if I were looking for a seat, I had just passed a pillar with a table behind it when a heard a voice say

"So, you decided to come?"

It was Elaine, sitting with a G&T her legs clad in fine black hold ups or stockings and crossed, she was wearing a figure hugging deep red dress and her hair and make-up was done to perfection, she looked good enough to eat. I took a seat opposite her and smiled. Elaine started the conversation by telling me that there was something that she needed to tell me, I Had that feeling of dread that comes with that opening sentence and waited for the inevitable punch. Elaine told me that on the day of the wedding someone had seen us behind the tree, her close friend Jess (or Jessica). Jess had taught with Elaine since they met on their first day many years before, they were the best of friends and I had met Jess a few times when she had come to Elaine's house to pick her up.

They were the same age and had lots in common but on the day of the wedding Jess had noticed Elaine slip away and followed her, by the time she found her she could see Elaine's leg and one arm sticking out from behind the tree, she could from the movement that Elaine was being fucked from behind but couldn't see by who. Jess carefully hid herself from view and waited until she saw Elaine walk back to the gathered wedding guests, then she had waited until she saw me leave and then went back herself. A few weeks afterwards when she and Jess got together Jess had confronted her. Pointing out that she understood that Elaine was lonely after her divorce, she had been the same when her and her husband had split the year before but fucking her youngest daughter's boyfriend was way out of control. She had asked if Elaine had thought about whether if Louise and I made a go of it, she would have fucked her son in law and asked if Elaine had plans to fuck her actual new son in law as well?

Elaine had confessed all that had gone on to Jess and promised to stop everything then and there before anybody got hurt and she knew that it was the right thing to do. I nodded with a sense of relief. I was thinking that she wanted to tell me that I had got her pregnant. I said it was ok and not to worry I hadn't nor would I tell a soul and just because her daughter had dropped me like a hot rock, I wouldn't be looking for revenge. Elaine smiled at me and stood up running her hands down the side of her dress and against her body. She paused for a moment and then spoke

"I can't believe how Louise has treated you, dropping you like she did....but if you would let me I would like to apologise to you, and since you are not together now, you could let me apologise in my own way if you want?"

I knew exactly what she meant, and I nodded yes, her eyes sparkled as she told me "The Mariners Suite, 6th floor follow in ten minutes."

After she left I waited the ten minutes I walked over to the lifts, I hit the button for floor six and found the suite to the left when I got out. I knocked on the door and I heard Elaine call back that it was open. I pressed down on the handle and the door opened with a click, I stepped into the small corridor behind the door and closed and locked it behind me. I could see a bottle of champagne on ice in a bucket on the counter on the right as I walked towards where the room opened wider. When I turned to the left I saw Elaine sitting on the bed she was wearing a red Basque with sheer red panties and red fishnet hold ups and heels. Next to her on the bed was Jess in a black Basque, matching black thong with suspenders and black stockings. Elaine looked at me and asked

"Do you think you could accept OUR apologies?" I just smiled.

Epilogue

About five years ago I was at a family meal in a popular little restaurant in town, we were all having dessert when the door opened and in walked Louise. Her and Tarquin or whatever the fuck his name was had made a go of it, they had been married 24 years and had a family. I hadn't seen her since boxing day 1993. She told me that her sister was fine and that her mother had met a man in the spring of 1994 and that they had spent the following years happily together. Which brings me to now. It is October 2020 and a few weeks back I received news that Elaine has sadly passed away after a long illness, even as a pensioner now, she was still relatively young in terms of life expectancy. That is what inspired me to tell this story, the fact that there are so many stories that for any number of reasons couldn't not be told until perhaps the time is right. When I left the hotel the following morning, it was the last time I saw Elaine.