Forbidden Nectar

Story Info
Daddy and his babygirl reunite after returning from college.
1.6k words
3.6
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow it's good to be back," I say as I step out of the car to see you waiting for me, a grin on your face, dressed up cute in my college sweatshirt and a pair of leggings. I smile broadly, opening my arms to invite you to me. You run, crashing into me, pushing me back against the car.

"Welcome back daddy".

We go get a cup of coffee and lunch. You listen intently as I reminisce about college: the classes, the friends, the tests. You smile and laugh. Looking at you, I realized how much I missed you.

We finally return home, you cling to me, still afraid this is just a dream, afraid that you'll wake up and it'll all fade away. I grab your hand and pull you up the stairs. My heart is racing so fast, I can feel the blood pumping in my ears. I'm more nervous than I thought. I sit on the bed and pull you close to me. You hear my heart and look at me questioningly.

"It's just been so long, I guess I'm afraid you won't be satisfied, baby."

"As long as it's with you daddy, I'll be happy."

I look into your eyes and press my lips against yours. After a few seconds, I pull away. Suddenly your hands are in my hair and you bring me back, opening your lips inviting my tongue. After a second you get impatient and shove your tongue into my mouth. Finally, my heart slows, the nerves fade and I fall back, you straddle on top of me, our tongues dancing together to the tune of a song from the summer. I wrap my arms around your body, pulling you closer to me, desiring every inch of your body against mine. Finally, you pull back to breathe and pull my shirt up. I chuckle as I see the eagerness in your eyes. Reaching down I pull my shirt over my head.

Immediately you attack my chest, kissing, biting, suckling. I groan as I feel your teeth dig into my flesh like you were starving for me. You smile as you feel a familiar hardness begin to grow beneath you. You reach to unbuckle my belt. But before you do I grab your hands and stop you. I grab your shirt along with your bralette and lift it over your head. Your beautiful breasts come into view. I lean forward and begin my assault. I kiss your collarbone, running my tongue up your neck and back down again. I kiss lower, suck on your breasts, feeling the soft flesh with my hands, pinching your nipples between my thumb and forefinger, twisting gently. I finally latch my mouth around your right nipple. I tease lightly, circling your nipple with my tongue. I clench my teeth and flick with the tip of my tongue. You moan my name into my ear.

My cock twitches and your hands deftly undo my belt buckle, unbutton my pants, and pull them down. My cock springs up, rock hard and begging for attention. Your hands find the base and you lick your lips at the sight of the delicious rod before you. You begin to slide your hands up and down, letting spit dribble down onto the tip as a lubricant. I clench my teeth as pleasure surges. Sliding back, your open your mouth and lick the tip looking me in the eyes the whole time. Finally, you slide your mouth around it and take me to the back of your throat. I lean back and let you have your fun. You swirl your tongue around my length and bob up and down. The feeling of your mouth is warm, comfortable. You continue this for a few minutes before something snaps. I reach my hands out and grasp the back of your head. I push hard and my head pops into the back of your throat. I sigh, a sense of gratification coming from once again taking control. I hold you there for a moment for letting you come off for air, you breathe once before I push my length back into you. We repeat this a few more times until you pull off, there's spit dribbling from your mouth to my cock. There are tears in your eyes and your hair is a bit of a mess. I never thought you could look so beautiful.

"You're gonna kill me!"

You say this with a smile so I know you enjoyed it, the feeling of powerlessness, the feeling of being used by your daddy. I kiss you hard, forcing open your lips with my tongue. You smile against me, happy, and comfortable. We stay like this I still taste my cock on your lips and the sweetness of your mouth combining into an irresistible taste. I push you over onto your back, your leggings are already damp at your crotch. I grab the waistband and pull them down along with your panties. My shorts come off too. I kneel there, between your legs, looking upon the angel before me, lust and greed in my eyes. You blush, turning your head. I in turn trail my fingertips along the insides of your thighs, up higher until I reach your pussy, already dripping with your wetness. I spread your lips apart and plant a kiss there, gently flicking my tongue to scoop some of your cum into my mouth.

As soon as it hits my tongue, my mind goes blank except for one thought, 'Make her cum, make her scream your name, make her scream "daddy"'. I push my tongue between your folds, deep inside you coating my tongue in your cum before sliding a finger inside you. I move up and push my tongue into your mouth having you taste your cum. My finger begins to move, sliding, pulling, curling against your walls. This isn't enough for you I know, so I push another finger inside, curling it along with the first. Scraping along your walls, thinking of how this pussy, that I had so thoroughly fucked in the past, would feel wrapped around my cock once more. Your mouth opens and you begin to breathe heavily. My cock twitches and I know I can't take it anymore.

I move back and line my head up. Spitting into my palm I spread it along my length. I line the head up and move it up and down along your slit, teasing you.

"Please," you say.

"Please what?" I ask.

"Please daddy!" you respond.

"Tell me what you want," I command.

"Please daddy, give me your throbbing cock, give it all to me, make me yours again."

Smirking, I slide my head and then the rest of my length within you. You sigh, finally feeling as though the thing that's been missing has been found. I fall on top of you, my cock warm and hard inside you, I bite your neck, hard, I know it'll leave a mark and I think I tasted blood, you yelp and as you do, I pull out and immediately slam back into you. The pain mixes with the pleasure and you scream my name. I kiss you hard as I begin to fuck you. Pulling my hips back and then slamming back in, over and over and over again. My hands find their way to your throat and grasp. You writhe beneath me, pleasure wracking through your body. Tears fall from your eyes and your nails rake across my back, drawing blood. My groan and fuck you harder, sweat dripping across my skin and down my back mixing with the blood. The pure carnal act of this is intoxicating. The smell of sex and sweat and blood mixes into a sickly sweet aphrodisiac. I pull out and pull you to the side of the bed. I pull your legs up, your calves resting on my shoulders. I push back into you once more and slowly start to press in and out. Deep long strokes, ensuring you feel my whole cock inside you before pulling back out and pressing right back into you again and again. Your hands grasp at the sheets and pull hard. Your breathing is still heavy. I feel the pressure building inside me. I don't want this to end just yet, even though I know this is only one time out of many to come this night.

I pull out and kneel pressing my face once more into your now quivering pussy. I taste you, flicking my tongue along your lips, alternately kissing and suckling. After a few moments, you twitch and moan lowly. I push you back and climb back up onto the bed with you. I want to look you in the eyes when I cum. I push back into you. This is no longer fucking, but raw unadulterated lovemaking. You feel me inside you once more. The connection is absolute. I push and pull like waves at the beach, you look at me, and I return your gaze. Again and again, in and out, push and pull. The pressure builds and with your eyes locked on mine, I let the wall break and the wave crashes through. Cum races through my cock and out onto your silky skin. Over and over again my cock twitches, the orgasm rocking my body. Cum, cum and more cum. It pours out of me, seemingly never-ending. You smile and take it, sliding your finger through the cum and tasting it, like forbidden nectar. You smile and I lay down beside you. You clean the rest up with your fingers not wanting it to waste. You curl your body against mine as I lay there breathing hard. The night has just begun. My cock begins to harden once more and your pussy still leaks your nectar inviting another round or five.

"I've missed you baby girl".

"Thank you, daddy, thank you for taking good care of me".