Forbidden Pleasures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

All my fears were completely put to rest early one morning a few days later when mom surprised me with a visit to change my bedding. I was still laying there in my briefs when mom pushed open my door with an arm full of bedding.

"Good morning Mike. I have some fresh bedding for you." She said devilishly grinning.

I was immediately overcome with excitement when I realized she was wearing her sexy summer pajamas. I hadn't ever seen her in them before but recognized them from one of my raids of her dresser. It was a pajama set with a sheer beige colored top and matching shorts. I had dreamed several times seeing her in them and how sexy should would look in them.

After getting a longer look, I quickly realized one of my wildest fantasies was coming true!! Mom wasn't wearing a bra OR PANTIES underneath!!

She dropped the bedding then stood there arching her back running her fingers through her hair playing with her hair pony. She stood there erotically allowing me a full view of her nearly naked body as I jumped up to help.

The bright morning sun light shined right through her pajamas allowing me to see every detail underneath. It was fucking heaven seeing her gorgeous perky tits, her amazing plump hard nipples, her mouthwatering hairy pussy, not to mention her delicious full hips and round ass!!

My cock immediately became fully engorged busting out the top of my waistband as it did when she gave me the show putting my clothes away. She devilishly grinned as she stared at my bulging cock.

"You don't have to help me Mike, I'll make it this time. It's my TREAT!!" She seductively said.

I salivated as I watched her tits dangle when she leaned over to pull off my old bedding. Her tits were so amazing!! I fantasized about her dangling them in my face and sucking on her juicy plump hard nipples!!!

After finishing the far side of the bed she came over to my side. She bent over right in front of me slightly parting her legs giving her ass a couple of nice sexy shakes. I got an amazing view from behind seeing between her legs!!! Savoring the view of her long flowing bush also catching a glimpse her ample plump pussy lips!! I lusted over her delicious sexy ass just wanting devour it!!!

Afterward, she turned around and stood in front of me giving me a full closeup view of her extremely hairy bush!!

I enjoyed watching porn of women with hairy pussies who looked like mom, imagining what hers would like. I was astonished with pleasure after seeing mom was even hairier than I had dreamed!!! Every since then hairy pussies have been an insatiable fetish of mine with her hairy pussy at the very top of my all-time favorites list!!! It was a good couple inches thick running down the insides of her thighs draping between her legs like a beard running almost up to her navel. She also sported a unique and VERY pleasing Happy Trail hair line that ran from her navel all the way down to the top of her bush!!

After she finished she just stood there coyly smiling ogling my cock. By then I had pulled my waistband down exposing almost half of my fully erect cock.

"Whyyy Mike, you look VERY PLEASED that I'm doing this." She devilishly said.

"I am VERY pleased mom and a very lucky son!! It's not every day that I get to watch sexy HOT mom make my bed" I devilishly replied.

She coyly grinned then proudly allowed me to ogle her body for another good ten minutes. She knew I wanted her and was enjoying every second of it!!

Afterward she glanced at my alarm clock.

"Sorry I have to run," She said apologetically. "I have to be at your grandmother's in 20 minutes to take her to the doctor. I won't be home until late tonight because I'm staying for dinner afterwards."

"Mike, I'm really sorry for being so grumpy the last several days. It wasn't you or anything you did. It was actually your dad but I'm not getting into that."

"So to clear the air, I actually don't mind if you watch me undress. You're a man now and it's not like you're seeing anything you haven't already seen before. I'm actually very flattered that you find me so pleasing to look at. Just please don't let your dad catch you or we'll both be in big trouble. If I ever close the door it's because I want some privacy so don't be alarmed. If for some reason I change my mind, I will talk to you about it first."

Then She bolted to out of my room to go change.

My jaw hit the ground. I couldn't believe that mom had just given me permission to watch her undress!!

I listened once she got to her room hoping she would have time so undress for me but heard her bathroom door close as she raced to get ready and get out the door.

With the image of her sexy body still in my mind I stroked my still fully engorged cock almost cumming immediately. My cock throbbed with pleasure for several minutes afterwards from the intensity of the orgasm. Oh god she turned me on!!! I couldn't wait to watch her undress and hopefully much much more!!!

*******

Later that night I came home early after finally breaking up with Debbie. I wasn't really interested in her or attracted to her to begin with and even less now that mom was a possible prospect.

Mom was sitting in the living room alone watching TV and drinking a glass of wine. The bottle of was half gone so mom was very happy and relaxed.

Mom is a total lush when she drinks. She enjoys her nightly wine, drinking a hole bottle most evenings. She also loves her liquor when she parties, doing pictures and shots all night long. She is a fun drunk though being the life of the party most times especially when she does shots or sings karaoke. Tonight was definitely a full bottle night from the looks of it.

"Home so soon?" she asked.

"Yeah, I broke up with Debbie so decided to call it a night." I sighed.

She softly touched my face and smiled.

"I hope this doesn't sound insensitive," She said candidly. "I actually can't say that I'm sorry. She seemed like such a selfish princess. Not to mention she wasn't good enough for you or your type anyway."

I nodded.

"Yeah actually I prefer older brunettes anyway," I said flirtatiously.

She laughed and tauntingly said, "Well, I just happen prefer horny younger men."

My cock started to harden as she was very flirtatious and seemed to be in a horny mood.

She went on, "You know your dad won't be home for another hour from his ballgame. I can go to put on my nightie now if you want to watch."

I eagerly nodded, "Mom, you are so fucking sexy I haven't been able to think of anything else since this morning!!"

She devilishly smiled and said, "I'll shutdown the TV while you go to your room and get ready."

I immediately ran to my room stripped off my clothes and underwear and queued up Bob Seger, "Her Strut" from my playlist setting it to continuously loop then turned out my light. I jumped up on my dresser and cracked the door open a good 6 inches to make sure I had a full unobstructed view of her entire room then waited for mom to get to her room.

Mom promptly entered her room closing the hallway door. Afterwards, she walked over to her dresser and placed her bottle of wine on top. She guzzled down her full glass then placed it next to the bottle. I quickly hit play on my player and turned up the volume.

When the song started mom walked to the middle of her room and stood in front of our door. Only standing 20 feet away from me, she started to slowly unbutton her blouse.

She coyly smiled then seductively began to grind her hips dancing with her arms up in the air teasing her hands through her hair as she let it down. She was fully enjoying the taboo pleasure of letting me watch her.

When she finished unbuttoning her blouse, she slid her it off and seductively danced toward the door and dropped it on the floor in front of me.

She strutted sexily shaking her ass on her way back. Once back she slowly teased down her shorts wiggling her ass then danced back to the door again dropping them in front of me and next to her blouse.

She strutted and danced back in only her bra and panties. Still dancing with her back to me, she teased down each bra strap then reached back and unhooked her bra. She seductively slid her bra down her arms then began twirling it over her head. Her back still turned to me she slowly danced around and faced me. I lustfully watched as mom salaciously shook her firm perky tits giving me the show of my life!!

I cheered her on, "Oh fuck yeah mom!!! Yeah, shake those gorgeous tits!!! Oh God mom, I LOVE those delicious nipples!!!"

She seductively smiled and winked giving her tits and extra shake in front of me as she dropped her bra on the floor next to her blouse and shorts.

Mom strutted and danced back with her hands on her luscious wide hips. She slowly danced with her succulent ass facing me then erotically teased her panties down her gorgeous ass slowly allowing them to fall to the floor. She began dancing and grinding giving me one cock throbbing show of her FULLY naked!!!

I cheered her on more, "Fuck yeah mom!!! I love that luscious ass!! OH FUCK do I LOVE your hairy pussy!!!"

She devilishly smiled then seductively said, "Mmmm. I'm glad you're pleased with what you see!!"

Mom loved the cheers of praise and loved every second of it knowing she was driving me crazy with pleasure!! She knew I wanted her and was relishing it!!

Feeling emboldened by my lustful praises, mom slowly strutted back again with her hands on her hips, grinding as she made her way back to her panties.

With her delicious ass again facing me, she salaciously bent over slowly spreading her legs. Looking at me from between her legs she continued spreading her legs to a perfect V giving me one amazing view from behind. My jaw hit the ground!! I eagerly salivated soaking in the clear and wide open view of her gorgeous hairy ass and dangling meaty pussy lips!! SHE WAS FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!! She took generous time staying bent over before she grabbed her panties.

Mom strutted her way back to drop off her panties but instead of dropping them, she pulled them back on her finger slingshoting them into my room thru the cracked door!! She devilishly winked as she danced off.

I quickly grabbed them and was immediately overcome with pleasure as I noticed the crotch was completely soaked with her juices!! I rubbed them on my hungry cock and groaned out loud with pleasure as I stoked and continued to watch her dance in front of me. She stood there grinding away occasionally squatting with her legs fully spread while rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

I watched with astonishment as mom became completely aroused while rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. She closed her eyes in a trance slowly and erotically teasing her finger tips and hands over her body. She groaned loudly as she uncontrollably teased herself, running them all over her ass and between her legs as she feverishly squatted up and down. Mom frenzied for several more minutes before she finally lost all control.

She instantly squatted down, this time strategically balancing herself facing me with her legs fully spread apart. She began feverishly rubbing her clit with one hand while squeezing and pinching her nipples with the other. Unable to resist the pleasure any more she plunged her middle finger inside her hungry pussy wildly fucking it. Her body quivered violently as she began to climax.

Completely overcome with pleasure while watching my own mom masturbate in front of me, I stroked my cock holding back until she started to cum!!

"Mmmmmm!!! Ahhhhh!!! Mmmmm!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD!!! OH GOD YES!!! Ahhhhh" She belted out.

When the song finished it's fourth loop. Mom got up and walked to her dresser. She grabbed her hair brush then stood in front of me brushing her hair. She smiled with contentment, fully savoring the intimate forbidden pleasures we had just enjoyed together.

I watched with continued lust as she brushed her hair, admiring how beautiful and sexy of a woman she truly was.

She took her time giving me ample time to ogle her and memorize every curve and detail of her sexy body.

After she finished with her hair, she looked up at me playfully. Seductively biting her lip, she began running the brush through her bushy armpits then slowly teased the brush down the front of her body. She salaciously slid the brush down her stomach stroking her thick dark bush.

OH GOD I LOVED HER BUSH AND LOVE HOW AMAZING OF A TEASE SHE WAS!! I salivated with pleasure as I watched her brush the inside of her thighs and between her legs combing it to a long bearded point!!!

My hungry cock throbbed as I craved to bury my face deep inside her thick bush and devour her hairy pussy. I pictured the feeling of it against my cock as I rubbed through it while fucking her!!

I also couldn't get the tantalizing image of her delicious meaty pussy lips out of my mind, picturing them as they slid over my cock while she rode on top fucking me!!

The enjoyment of our forbidden intimate encounter was suddenly interrupted with the sound of the kitchen screen door slamming.

"OH FUCK, It's dad!!" I said in a panic.

Mom scrambled closing the door between our rooms while I quickly climbed off the dresser trying not to make a sound. Afterward, I swiftly powered off my player then jumped into bed.

A few minutes later I heard dad open their bedroom door greeting mom, clueless about our little secret interlude.

All I could think about all night was how FUCKING sexy mom was and how amazing of a fuck she would be!! Was my forbidden fantasy about fucking her actually going to come true?

********

The next morning after dad left for work, mom popped into my room already dressed with her car keys in hand.

"Good morning sweetheart," She said chipperly as she entered my room.

"Hey mom. Good morning," I cheerily greeted making room for her as she sat next to me on my bed.

She immediately noticed my bloodshot eyes and looked at me with concern.

"Did you get any sleep at all last night after our big scare?" She questioned.

"I got a little but I'm fine," I said with assurance.

"I can't believe we almost got busted," She said in a devilish whispered.

She went on and remorsefully confessed.

"I'm soo sorry honey, It was my fault. I completely lost track of time. Here I was the one who cautioned you not to let your dad catch you then I'm the one who almost gets us busted the first time"

"Don't apologize at all mom," I defended her. "I loved every second of watching you last night!! It's one night that I wish I could repeat over for the rest of my life!!

You were FUCKING AMAZING!!! Mom, you are one stunningly beautiful woman and have one jaw dropping sexy body!!! Not to mention, YOU ARE ONE SMOKE'N HOT DANCER AND ONE HELL OF A TEASE!!! OH GOD MOM, thank you for last night!!! I can't wait to watch you again!! No other woman has ever turned me on more than you did last night!!!"

"Whyyy THANK you sweetheart!!!" Mom said beaming with pride as she began to chatter.

"I LOVED last night too and THOROUGHLY enjoyed that you were watching me!!! I never dreamed I would ever let my own son watch me undress let alone that it would completely turn me on!! I will gladly repeat last night for you anytime and as many times as you want!!! You don't know how good it felt and how desperately I needed last night!!

OH GOD MIKE, you made me feel so sexy!!! I was very nervous standing before I started. I was worried whether you would actually like my body once you saw me naked. I'm VERY self conscious because of your dad. I really feel very unattractive most of the time because he puts me down so much.

Honey you made me feel soo comfortable. I LOVED the song you picked for me!! It got me in the mood and really exhilarated me once it started playing!!! I felt like a sexy stripper performing in front of a live crowd!!!

I COMPLETELY creamed my panties when you cheered me on and howled catcalls praising my body as I performed!! OH HONEY it felt so FUCKING good and made me soo FUCKING horny!!! Mmmmm, I sure do love it when you watch me!!! I can't wait until our next session either!!!" She delightfully confessed.

"Matter fact, I have proposition for you for today if you're interested?" She devilishly said with wink.

"Sure mom!!! I'm game!!! What's the proposition?" I eagerly questioned.

"Well, I need to go to town this morning to do some shopping but thought we could have a pool party together when I get back. Just you and I. Sound good to you?" She said proposed.

"I would LOVE that mom!!" I said with excitement.

"Great honey!! It's a date!! Let's plan on around noon." She said beaming with anticipation.

I was very delighted that she referred to it as a date.

"Sounds great sweetheart!! A date with my HOT sexy mom sounds soo good!! I can't wait!!" I playfully said as she bolted out of my room.

My heart raced with anticipation as each minute ticked by, then around 11:45 I heard mom pull into the driveway.

I immediately ran out and helped her carry everything in. She had two clothing store bags and another from the liquor store. We sat the bags on the kitchen counter

Mom grabbed one of the clothing store bags and handed it to me.

"I got us some new swimsuits. I got a bikini for you from me and a speedo for me from you, if that makes any sense" She said devilishly laughing.

"I also got us some margarita mix so we can have margaritas together."

"You can go change. I'll put these things away and make us a pitcher." She instructed.

"Please bring your player out so we have some music. Something like you played for me last night. I LOVED that and would love to dance for you again today!!!" She salaciously suggested.

Before grabbing the bag I walked over to mom wrapping my arms around her looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Thank you mom!!! You are so fun and such an sexy woman. I love our time alone together. I'm a very lucky guy and can't wait to see how sexy you look in a bikini!!!" I lustfully gushed.

Holding her, I softy began kissing her first on the cheek then on the lips feeling her kissing me back. We softly kissed each other sensually touching our tongues together.

I boldly ran my hands up her sides cupping her breasts. I teased my thumbs on top slightly touching her nipples as I rubbed over her bra.

Mom gasped with pleasure, "Oh God Mike that feels so fucking good!!! You make me feel so sexy and alive."

We passionately kissed for about 10 minutes before mom slowly broke away.

"OH GOD Mike, You've got me so hot right now!! I'll definitely need a swim just to put out these flames."

I gave her another long kiss then raced to my room to quickly change.

I opened the bag to see what mom had gotten me. My cock began to stir to life as I lifted out the very small dark blue speedo bikini swim trunk realizing mom had bought it for her.

It was obvious that mom was incredibly horny and enjoyed looking at my cock!!

I quickly changed then grabbed my player and set it up by the pool. I queued up, "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen first then "She's got the jack" by AC/DC then paused it and cranked the volume.

Hearing mom still in the kitchen I ran in to see if she needed help. Mom's eyes immediately became fixated on my crotch.

Mom smiled and salaciously said, "Mmmmm, Very VERY nice Mike. I love the way it fits you!! Just as I imagined"

She proudly watched as my cock came to life then grabbed the bottle of tequila and two shot glasses.

"Oh honey please do a shot with me to celebrate," she devilishly suggested.

"Sure mom!!! I would love that!!"

She poured our shots then we both held them up.

"Here's to the beginning of our long and VERY satisfying afternoon together," She seductively professed.