Forbidden Pleasures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned louder and louder, "OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH FUCK MIKE!!! OH GOD YES!!!

At that point I lost control a second time as she slammed down on my cock wildly bucking and riding back and forth before she let out one final groan.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OH GOOOOOD!!!! AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!" She shouted.

Her pussy violently spasmed as she came. So intensely that I felt a gush of her warm juice run down my hips!! I was pleasantly surprised as she continued to ejaculate on me, still groaning with pleasure.

Fully drained from the intensity of her climax, she finally collapsed on top of me, her pussy still spasming inside.

My cock continued twitching with pleasure from her spasms and the feeling of her ejaculated fluid still on me.

I was completely BLOWN AWAY that mom was not only a horny nympho but also a squitter!!

*********

After a good 15 minute rest we both rolled over looking into each other's eyes.

In awe, I looked at her deeply and softly.

"Mom, You are soo fucking amazing!! I've loved our afternoon together!! It was the most amazing day of my life!! I loved every second of it!!" I said with conviction.

Mom glowingly smiled then eagerly began to profess and propose.

"OH GOD MIKE that felt sooo fucking good!! You are an amazing sex partner!!"

"I've been with your dad for almost 20 years and he's never gone down on me or given me anything resembling an orgasm. You gave me almost three your first time with me. Mmmmm. I LOVE the way you satisfy me!!"

"I know you are going to college this fall and you'll have more girlfriends but I would love it if we can still be intimate and fuck each other from time to time."

Your dad doesn't intend to satisfy me and I don't want to jump in bed with another selfish asshole like your dad. At least I know you'll always treat me right and SATISFY me." She finally admitted.

My heart raced with excitement and disbelief.

"Oh God mom, I would love that!! I want you even more now than ever after today!!"

"You are one very sexy woman with an amazing body, not to mention you are incredibly hot in bed!!"

"I've only dreamed of having a girlfriend who looks exactly like you, so actually being able to have you any time would be a dream come true!!" I happily professed.

Mom smiled delightfully.

"Well honey I'm all yours!! Just think of me as Sharon your side piece girlfriend." She devilishly suggested.

Not wanting the afternoon to end she leaned over and began kissing me softly whispering in my ear.

"Mmmmm. God Mike I wish we had more time before your dad gets home. I would love to spend the rest of the day fucking our brains out!!"

"Now we have to wait the whole weekend until your asshole dad goes back to work on Monday!!" She lamented.

Suddenly her eyes were filled with horror!!

"SHIT!! IT'S LATE!!

She pointed at the clock through the kitchen window.

"We better start putting things away before you dad gets home," She urgently suggested.

I smiled devilishly still playfully sucking and biting her neck before we broke our embrace.

"Mmmmm. My sexy Sharon. I can't wait!! Just think, this is only the beginning!!"

Mom quickly stood up and playfully shook her ass in my face.

"Mmmmm Myyy verrrry TALENTED Mike. I can't wait either!! I'll be thinking about you ALLLL weekend!!!" She seductively announced.

I watched with lustful admiration as she continued shaking luscious ass while she strutted off!! I couldn't wait for MORE!! This was going to be a PAINFULLY LONG weekend!!