Forbidden Pleasures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we downed our shot, she winked and handed me the margarita pitcher and glasses.

"Please run these out. I'll go change and be out in a few minutes!!" She said with excitement.

I grinned eagerly, "Gladly mom, I can't WAIT to see you in a bikini!!"

I quickly ran the pitcher and glasses and sat them on the patio table close to the pool steps then waited next to the player with excitement for mom to make her bikini debut entrance. My heart was racing so fast it almost exploded out of my chest.

Finally, I heard mom push open the screen door. I immediately hit play then grabbed our glasses holding them up for her to see. Afterwards I ran and sat in a patio chair by the pool steps to watch her perform.

Oh GOD she was a complete KNOCKOUT!!! She was wearing a very sexy thin white string bikiniI I could see shadows of her nipples and her bush thru the material!! She was also wearing a vexy sexy pair of high heels!!!

Going all out to complete the package, she had done her makeup lathering on some sexy eyeliner. Topping it all off, she had pinned her hair up with a sexy braid in the back.

All together, she would've made one SMOKING HOT stripper with that look!!!

Mom's face lit up with a big devilish grin once she heard the music. "Oh GOD Mike, I love this song!!"

She completely let loose as she started strutting her stuff!!!

She was completely getting into it and was LOVING it!!!

She performed with complete confidence, giving an even a raunchier stripper like performance than last night!!! Inspired by the music she gave one tantalizing ass show!!!

She really POURED IT ON, squatting, spreading, and slapping her ass as she made her way over and stood in front of me.

Hoping to entice her into creaming her new bikini bottoms, I cheered her on, whistling and belting out catcalls.

"OH FUCK YEAH MOM!!! SHAKE THAT LUSCIOUS ASS!!! OOOH GOD YEAH, THAT'S IT!!! OH FUCK MOM, I LOOVE YOUR ASS!!! OOOH GOD YEAH, SPREAD IT, BABY, SPREAD IT!!!"

She stood with her ass only inches from my face and gave me ONE HELL of a ass show!! She started off with seductively rubbing and spreading her ass cheeks. Next she playfully slapped her ass motioning for me to join in.

"Spank me baby!!! I'm being soo bad!!!" She devilishly instructed.

I slapped and groped her delicious ass. She nodded as she stood there with her hands on her hips and performed one sizzling "Booty Shake" show!!!

When the first song ended she walked over and grabbed her glass taking a sip.

Her face lit up as soon as the 2nd song started.

"Well honey, it Looks like I'm up for my 2nd set," She cheerily laughed guzzling down the rest of her drink.

She took her position standing in front facing me. I watched as she slowly danced with her arms in the air slowly grinding her hips to the music.

"Mmmmm. OH GOD honey this is so nice and sexy!!! Mmmmm. Yeahhhhh. OH GOD, this is making me soo FUCKING horny!!!"

OH GOD she looked so FUCKING good dancing in her bikini!!

Her bottoms were delightfully way too small exposing almost all of her ass cheeks and unable to cover or contain her untamed full thick dark bush!!

Tuffs of her bush exploded out the top, out of the sides, and underneath of her bottoms!!

My cock became fully engorged exploding out the top of my skimpy trunks as she danced in front of me. She was enjoying teasing the FUCK out of me and seeing my obvious reaction to her incredibly sexy body!!

Intoxicated with my lustful attention, she turned up the heat even more as she continued to dance in front of me.

She danced slowly writhing her hips sliding her hands down to her bikini top. She moaned as she rubbed and squeezed her tits through the silky thin material of her top.

She continued and teased her hands all the way down her hips and between her legs. She squatted up and down writhing with pleasure.

Bringing her performance to a sizzling boil, she suddenly dropped squatting completely to the ground and fully spread her legs while falling back on her hands.

I watched with astonishment as she began slowly thrusting her hips up to the tempo of the song!!! OH FUCK it drove me insane with pleasure!!! Her legs were completely spread apart giving me an one AMAZING view of her hairy crotch!!!

A wave of exhilaration immediately came over me when I noticed a sizable wet spot on the crotch of her bikini bottoms!!!

I cheered her on even more!!!

"OH YEAH HONEY!!! YOU'VE GOT THE JACK!!!" I sang out.

Mom beamed with pride, singing back as she continued to thrust to the music.

"Mmmmm. OH GOD BABY, I'VE GOT THE JACK, JACK, JACK!!!" She moaned out.

I clapped and cheered on.

"THAT'S IT HONEY!!! FUCK IT, FUCK IT!!!" I belted out.

Just as the song ended, mom devilishly grinned.

"Is this what you imagined when you told me you wanted to see me in a bikini?" She playfully asked.

I immediately nodded.

"Mom I knew you would look incredibly sexy in a bikini but you're way way hotter than I ever imagined or dreamed of!!!"

Mom, "WOOOOW!!! You are FUCKING HOT!!"

I refilled our glasses as we headed to the pool stairs.

I couldn't wait to see her bikini wet. knowing it would reveal every sexy hidden detail up close in full living color.

Mom made her way down the pool stairs. She playfully winked as she took her 2nd glass, before proceeding down the pool stairs gladly taking her time.

She grinned devilishly as she faced me allowing me to savor every second of her gorgeous body.

After a good 15 minutes of teasing she set down her 2nd empty glass.

"Would you like to see how it looks wet?" She seductively asked.

I immediately nodded,

"OH FUCK YEAH!!" I cheered.

She jumped down into the water completely wetting her bikini then jumped back up on the stairs in front up me. My jaw hit the gound!!

"OH FUCK MOM!! WOOOW!! YOU LOOK FUCKING AMAZING!!"

"You have one FUCKING HOT SEXY BODY!! FUCKING DELICIOUS!!" I continued to pour on.

Oh God mom, "I love all that bush you have!!"

"It's always turned me on seeing your hairy pits but WOOOW that is ONE FUCKING SEXY BUSH!!"

"AND those NIPPLES of yours look sooo fucking delicious!!"

Mom coly smiled, "Mmmm. Whyyy thank you Mike!! You make me feel so sexy!!"

She also proudly confessed, "I decided not to trim at all once you told me how you liked me being hairy. I love it that it turns you on and LOVE to watch you get hard when you look at me"

She continued to model her goods turning to give me a full view of her wet luscious delicious ass, slightly spreading her legs and bending over.

I continued to pour on the praise of her body,

"OH GOD MOM, I love your ass!! I love all that hair back here and WOW those are some delicious looking pussy lips!!"

Mom devilishly grinned.

"Mmmmm, I sure would LOVE to feel some bubbles between my legs right now, She titillatingly requested. I got you a swim mask while I was in town. It's by my towel if you want to grab it and grab me another refill."

I raced out of the water and grabbed the mask then handed her a 3rd refill.

The margaritas were making mom very uninhibited and very horny at this point.

She took a quick sip then jumped off the stairs into the water and stood ready with her legs spread as I put on the mask.

I immediately dove in and swam over to where she was standing.

As I got closer I couldn't believe how crystal clear everything was. I could see clear as day every exquisite detail of mom's crotch and see-thru bikini bottoms!!

I could see in crystal clear detail the thick mound of her hairy bush bulging against her bikini bottoms as well as the floating stands and tuffs of bush bulging out the sides and down her legs!!

I swam up to her crotch almost touching her with my swim mask. Extremely delighted, I fully examined her crotch.

I savored every detail as I ogled her incredibly sexy features before flipping over face first to glide between her legs.

I planted my hands on the insides of her thighs as I pulled myself into position.

I gazed between her legs ogling her delicious meaty pussy lips which were pressed fully against her tight bottoms. OH FUCK were they nice and plump!! It was all I could do not to force her bottoms down and slurp on them!!

My lungs started to lose steam so I started to release my air slowly blowing bubbles against her crotch. Getting as close as I could, tickling her pussy then slightly touched her pussy lips before I came back up for air.

Once I got to the surface, mom was moaning and still savoring the pleasure.

"Mmmmm, OH GOD that felt sooo good Mike!!"

Proud of my successful work, I continued diving only coming up long enough to fill my lungs.

Each time I would slightly press my lips against her crotch softly kissing and blowing against her vulnerable pussy lips feeling mom rubbing back against my face as she craved for the starved pleasure.

After close to a half hour of pleasuring mom underwater, she quickly swam over as I came up for air.

She wrapped her legs around my waist pressing her hungry pussy against my rock hard cock. She also wrapped her arms around my shoulders hugging me giving me a long sensuous kiss. She eagerly slid her tongue inside my mouth.

Once she broke our tantalizing kiss, she coyly grinned then erotically propositioned.

"I have an idea!! Those bubbles feel really good but if you really want to know what gives me an amazing orgasm, I can teach you a very effective technique. I use it in my bedroom when you and your dad aren't around. You are guaranteed to, "Rock my world!!! " Do you want to give it a try?"

"I would to love learn any way of giving you an orgasm!!" I eagerly professed.

Mom's face lit up.

"GREAT!! You get that last song ready again and make us another pitcher of margaritas. I'll grab a few things and get us ready."

*********

I quickly queued up "She's got the jack" on my player again, this time setting it to loop continuously. Afterwards I ran in and made another pitcher of margaritas.

Mom came out with a bunch of comforters, pillows, and our Filter Queen sweeper with the bristly dusting brush attachment and lastly a feather style duster.

She finished arranging everything as I walked back out with the full margarita pitcher.

She had set everything up under the covered part of the patio close to the back of the house.

I walked over and handed mom her drink and looked at her with lustful desire.

"God mom, You are so incredibly sexy. I want you and can't wait to drive you crazy with pleasure.!!"

Mom coyly smiled and winked.

"Whyy thank you Mike!! I can't wait either!! Sadly it's been quite a while since I've been pleased sexually."

"If you can do out of the pool what you do in the pool with bubbles, you'll make me one VERY happy woman!!!"

"You can start the music anytime," She instructed.

"I'll start off then let you know when I'm ready for you to use the vacuum and feather duster. Something tells me you'll know what to do with them. It'll be obvious from my moaning when you've found my favorite spots. Any questions sweetheart?" She playfully asked.

I eagerly shook my "No" as I headed over to start the music.

Once the song started mom devilishly smiled grinding as she took several sips of her 4th margarita on her way over.

"Mmmm, Mike, I fucking love this song!! Mmmmm OH GOD HONEY, I need fucked so bad!!!"

She motioned me over to sit in one of the patio chairs she had positioned or me. She slowly danced over and stood in front of me. She seductively danced in her sexy damp bikini.

Her bottoms had slid partially down exposing the crack of her ass as the strings had loosen considerably from our swim earlier.

I watched as she danced in front of me rubbing her tits. She seductively winked as she bent over in front of me, doing jaw dropping standing split, giving me an amazing view from behind between her legs. I ogled her damp hairy pussy as she spread her ass and legs all the way apart.

Next she kneeled down then laid on the comforters tucking a pillow under her hips. She swiftly moved her arms underneath lifting her hips and legs up in the air over her head fully spreading them apart.

I knew mom was limber from her yoga but oh fuck could she spread those legs!!

With her hips elevated all the way up in the air, and her legs fully spread, her bikini bottoms shifted barley covering her hairy damp bush. I watched in awe as she finally worked her legs wider into a FULL SPLIT!!

Mom eagerly said, "Okay honey, I'm ready!! I'm all yours!! Once you get me good and wet, I'll have you untie my bikini bottoms so you can give my pussy one hell of a sucking!!"

I jumped up and immediately turned on the vacuum and grabbed the feather duster and kneeled down in front of her fully accessible crotch.

I started inside her thighs back at her knees and began to softly tease the vacuum brush up one leg and the feather duster on the other. I slowly teased up her legs teasing them against her skin causing her to shiver giving her goosebumps all up and down. I continued slowly working my way up toward her pussy.

She groaned with welcome pleasure praising my teasing.

"Mmmmm God Mike that feels so nice!! Ahhhh, Mmmmm, that's it!! Mmmm, OH GOD MIKE that feels so FUCKING good!! OH GOD YEAH!! Tease my pussy Mike!!"

I took my time teasing all around her hungry pussy slightly touching her clit through her bottoms. She gasped with pleasure as she hungered to climax.

It only took about 10 minutes of slow strategic teasing before she pleaded for me to untie her bottoms.

"Mmmmm. OH FUCK Mike, I want to cum sooo bad!! OH GOD!! OH BABY YES!!! Please untie my bottoms and make me cum!!"

I quickly sat everything down and began to untie her bottoms, kissing and sucking on the insides of her thighs as I undid them.

My eyes became delightfully fixated on the sizeable soaked area where her pussy was as I lifted off her bottoms. She was also completely soaked underneath with pools of her juices all around her bush close to her pussy!!

Mom was incredibly turned on and flowing like a river!! I gazed with amazement as my dream of fucking her was actually coming true!!

I quickly glanced down and noticed her eyes were fixated on my rock hard cock which had bulged out of my trunks.

With her legs fully spread for me and her pussy now completely exposed, I eagerly made my first face dive into her bush. I savored every hair as it touched my face along with every drop of juice as I devoured her hungry pussy!!

"Mmmmmm. OH GOD MIKE YES!!! THAT'S IT!!" She moaned.

I licked and sucked every square inch of her pussy!! Licking all the way up and down her slit then sucking and slurping on her long meaty pussy lips!!!

"AHHHhhhh. OH GOD I LOVE THE WAY YOU LICK and SUCK ME!!!!" She pleasuringly praised.

I worked my way to her clit then softly began to lick.

She moaned louder, "OHHHH GOD MIKE YES!! OH FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!! MMMMMmmm. OH GOD MIKE PLEASE SUCK ME!! SUCK ME HARD!!"

Hearing her plea to suck her hard. I immediately grabbed the vacuum head again and slowly moved it against her clit until I could see it lifting the skin around her clit up as it sucked.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!! THAT'S IT!! OH GOD HARDER!!" She pleaded.

I moved the vacuum head closer until it almost completely sucked to her skin but just far enough away that her clit and pussy lips buzzed as it sucked her.

"OH GOD!! OH FUCK YEAH!! OH FUCK!!!! OH GOD MIKE YEAH THAT'S IT!!" She shouted.

I felt her legs and body tighten, shaking and quivering as she started to orgasm.

"OH GOD!! OH GOD!! OOOOHH GODDDD!! AHHHHHhhhhh!!!" She shouted as she violently climaxed.

I held the vacuum head in place another full minute as she continued to shake and quiver until her arms collapsed dropping her hips back on the comforter.

She quickly rolled over and stood up on her knees in front of me and whispered in my ear.

"Oh god Mike that was amazing but I'm still so fucking horny!! I want to ride your cock!! Do you want me?"

I eagerly whispered back, "Oh fuck yeah, mom!! I want you and want you to ride my cock!! I want you so FUCKING bad!!"

She motioned for me to lay down next to her, devilishly grinning.

"I'm soo glad I decided to get my tubes tie when I did all those years ago." She eagerly professed.

Mom took charge, quickly reaching back and untying her bikini top. She tossed it aside, freeing her firm perky tits proudly displaying her gorgeous hard plump nipples.

She quickly climbed on top straddling me, her thick hot wet bush sliding against my cock as she moved over me.

Her bush felt sooo FUCKING good!! I had to hold back in order to keep from cumming.

She moved up and leaned down as we began passionately kissing. Our tongues touching together while we sucked each other's lips passionately making out.

She turned and whispered in my ear.

"What do you think of my nipples now that you're seeing them close up?"

I whispered back, "Your nipples are fucking amazing and I would love to suck the hell out of them!!"

Mom moaned with anticipated pleasure.

"Mmmm. I would absolutely LOVE that!! I love having my nipples touched!! I especially love to have them sucked and pulled on. It drives me fucking crazy!!! She eagerly confessed.

She arched her back lifting her hips slightly then grabbed the head of my cock and slid it just inside the opening of her pussy. She quickly leaned forward lowering her tits down dangly her juicy nipples over my mouth.

I carefully cupped my lips around one of her nipples, ensuring I wasn't missing even the tiniest bit of her meaty pieces of heaven.

She gasped with pleasure as I began sucking pulling them tight against my lips with full vacuum suction force.

She pulled back slightly as she wiggled her hips teasing the head of my hungry cock just inside her starved pussy. She also pulled back slightly against her suctioned breast tighter and tighter.

She gasped again and began to moan with pleasure as she teased herself back and forth between her nipples and the head of my cock,

"Mmmmm OH GOD MIKE THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!! OH GOD YES!!! SUCK IT!! SUCK IT MIKE!! SUCK IT!! She pleaded.

I immediately lost control from the unimaginable pleasure!!! The amazing feeling of her nipples, her hairy bush, and snug pussy gripping the head of my cock as she teased it in and out was more than I could bare.

I moaned as my hungry cock exploded with cum, "OH GOD!! OH FUCK YEAH MOM!! FUCK ME BABY!! FUCK MEEEeeee!!"

Between teasing herself and the feeling of me cumming insider her, mom began to convulse with pleasure.

She groaned and writhed then plunged herself down hard over my cock, taking me all inside her.

I quickly switched to sucking her other nipple while pulling hard on the free nipple with my fingertips.

She gasped and groaned with pleasure, "OH GOD!! OH GOD YES MIKE!! OH GOD YES PULL HARDER!! OH YES!! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK YES!!

She started to buck wildly, bouncing down hard on my cock then riding back and forth grinding my cock all around inside her hungry pussy. She bounced harder and harder then faster craving to cum.

I watched with astonishment as she frenzied riding and fucking the hell out of me!! WOW!!! I never dreamed mom would be so wild in bed!!

She was absolutely mind blowing compared to the few sloppy fucks I got from Debbie.

My eyes marveled at her gorgeous wide hips and generous mouthwatering ass as I felt them pound against my eager groin.

I savored every square inch of her sexy body, slowly moving my fingertips down her sides, hips, and all over her ass.

Taking full advantage I eagerly fondled the checks of her generous sexy ass, pulling and massaging them while thrusting my groin up against her helping guide and intensify her plunges.