Forbidden Rose

Story Info
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie.
1.6k words
4.51
6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running as fast as her legs could carry her she held that bundle close to her chest. The one thing the Alpha and Luna told her to do was to get their baby to safety. She wasn't about to let them down. The cold snow was up to the young woman's thighs but she couldn't shift in case the little bundle were to get harmed in the process. No she must keep going. Hearing a twig snap behind her she spun around fast. Looking around frantically her keen ears didn't pick up anything else. Distant howling of her pack members losing the fight against the rogue werewolves made her want to crumble and die along with them. But she had to keep going to the neighboring pack. Silver Stream pack will help protect her Alphas baby. Turning back around she continues to run. Running for an hour she stops to catch her breath. She has to be close. That when she hears it.

"That little runt has to be around here somewhere. I can smell her but why can't I see her". The young woman sees the large man behind a set of trees. They think she's only a wolf but she's also part fairy. That's why the Alpha entrusted her with this mission. Laying the little sleeping bundle under the nearest bush she new the neighboring pack would find her. Placing her fingertips on the infants brow she enchanted her to become scentless to those who wish to harm her.

"You will survive dear Rose. Know that your family loved you dearly and that I willingly will give up my life knowing you will be safe and cared for". Placing the envelope carefully inside the blanket she looks at the small group of men through the trees branches. Making as much noise as she can she ran once again. This time driving the group as far away from the baby as possible.

"We got you now girl". The group of men gave chase loving the smell of fear trailing behind there prey. Letting the little bundle sleep, not knowing her whole life will be different in the morning.

18 years later.

Rose looks into her vanity mirror trying to figure out how to tame her curly auburn hair. It never listened to her but today it had to. It was her birthday and she was finally going to be able to shift. To be able to run through the woods with the rest of her pack. She could feel the excitement bubbling up inside of her. What if she found her mate she wondered. Werewolves shift the day after their 18th birthdays, and their wolf would tell them when they are around their mate that the moon goddess blessed them with. All she had to do was wait till midnight when the moon was the highest in the sky. Her mom told her when she found dad she could smell him. She said he smelled like fresh apple pie and a flower filled meadow at the same time. When there eyes met it was instant love. She wanted that.

Giving up with her hair she stood and looked at the dress options on her bed. Should she go modest and cute with the yellow sequins dress, or somewhat sexy. Biting her bottom lip she thought about what her mate would like to see her in and chose on the sexy option. Smiling to herself she felt nervous. Hoping to be what her mate wanted in life. There was always a chance if he didn't like her he could reject her. It's very uncommon but she's seen it happen. She saw it drive a wolf in her pack so heartbroken that she ran away and became a rogue. To this day nobody knows what ever happened to her.

Slipping into her bright blue dress she stood in front of the mirror. She wasn't huge in the chest area, only a size B, but she really liked her body. All the small curves she had. The tight stomach and all the freckles that danced over her frame. The front of her dress went up to her neck which she decorated with a diamond choker. It hugged her body in all the right places.

She eyed the long slit up the side of the dress, flexing her leg in the mirror. Smiling she definitely felt like her mate would like this if she saw him at the party downstairs. Putting on her silver high heels she did a little spin. Loving how the back of her dress was so low that her whole back showed. Her milky white skin looked beautiful against the dark blue of the dress.

"Knock knock, can I come in?" Rose looked behind her with a huge smile on her face. In walked in her mother. Rose was the complete opposite of Hannah her mom. Where as Rose had pale skin, and red hair. Her mom had an olive complexion with short dark brown hair, almost black.

Her eyes were the color of dark chocolate that always had a glint of a secret only she knew. "Wow that dress really makes your eyes pop sweetheart. You look absolutely stunning." Rose could feel the tears coming. "Please, mom. Your gonna make me cry. I cant look a mess at my own party."

"Can your mother at least have a hug?" She held her arms open. Her tall frame making Rose feel secure and safe. The thought of staying in this moment becoming tempting. But her mate was waiting. She hoped. Laughing she stepped back from her mother with a huge grin on her face. "Go mom. I'll be down in a minute. I promise." Her mom gave her a slight nod. "Okay dear. Don't wait too long. The whole packs outside. Your dads having to try to keep them entertained."

Rose couldn't help but picture her dorky dad trying to entertain all the huge fighters in the pack.

Roses dad was a lover not a fighter. He has a place in the pack taking care of all the Alpha and Lunas financial services. Making sure everything is correct. When Rose was finally alone again she closed her eyes. Trying to feel her inner wolf. Sighing in frustration she gave up. She couldn't feel anything. What if her wolf never came? What if she was as weird as everyone says. Shaking her head she pushed those thoughts away. Not tonight. Definitely not tonight.

Taking a deep breath she turned back to her floor length mirror. Feeling like nothing else could be done, and that she was ready she grabbed her cellphone and headed out the door.

It was quiet on the top floor of her house. Just like she liked it. She chose the attic for that reason. Private, a huge window, and hers. Its not that she didn't want to be close to her parents. Its just being an only child she never really felt like she belonged. They doted on her and loved her to pieces but there was always something at the back of her brain telling her she was different. Descending the stairs the noises of the party music and other people talking came on fast. Every single pack member was in her house. There were so many people they flooded out to her backyard.

Smiling she searched the large crowd. Hoping to find someone she was close to. Her parents or one of her friends. Traveling to the kitchen that's when she smelled it. Faint but there. It smelled like the sea and a storm. Like right before it was going to rain. Closing her eyes she felt so much excitement. He's here. Concentrating she realized he wasn't here. Well not in the house.

She had to go find him. Looking out her kitchen window she scanned the woods in her backyard. Why doesn't he come inside and find me she wondered. Knowing that if she smelled him, he had to smell her. Just as she saw a flicker of movement someone hugged her from behind. Letting out the breath she didn't know she was holding in she forced her eyes away from her mate and turned around.

"There you are Rose. I've been looking for you forever." Petra, Roses best friend was red faced and smelled like she was making out with the whole football team. All those scents were messing with her nose. Distracted with finding her mate she knew she had to get away. But for some reason she also knew she had to be discreet. Something in her brain was telling her to keep finding her mate a secret.

Smiling Rose put her hands on both sides of Petra's face. "Pet I love you but you need to stop making all those guys think they have a chance." Petra couldn't stop laughing. her blonde bob bouncing and her green eyes sparkling with mischief. "Girl, you know I haven't found my mate yet. Its all just fun and games. No worries I promise. When my mate finds me I will drop all of them. Besides lets talk less about me and more about how damn hot you look. Meow! Someone's mate is gonna be falling over themselves just trying to get to you." Blushing deep red Rose leaned against the kitchen sink. "Oh god. Stop please I'm begging you." Laughing she made sure her parents weren't around to have heard that.

"Well I'm gonna go dance with Brad, the Alphas son. Maybe he could be my mate. Happy birthday bitch. I'll see you at midnight for the pack run in your newly found wolf half. You are gonna be so tiny and cute." Petra scrunched up her face and booped Rose on the nose before shimming out of the room in the search of her new victim. Her mate really had his hands full when he found her.

Not able to stop herself from feeling giddy she watched her friend go. Now was her chance. She just had to sneak out of her back door and try to make it to the woods unseen.