Forbidden Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie.
1.1k words
4.53
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting through all the people in her house was surprisingly easy. Sticking to the walls, she slipped through the back door in record time. Her backyard was packed. Twinkling lights streaming around her large back deck. How could they not smell her mate? He wasn't a part of her pack, she knew that for sure. How did he sneak onto their territory? All these thoughts were spinning into her mind as she crept across her lawn. Keeping close to the shadows, and near the large trees she found herself only a few feet away from the forest line. Her heart was beating so fast. Biting her bottom lip she scanned the forest looking for movement.

What if everything she was experiencing wasn't her mate at all, but something her mind conjured up because she was secretly terrified of the events happening at midnight. Shaking her head she started to turn around when all of a sudden she smelled it again, her mate. Closing her eyes, she couldn't help but let a little moan escape her lips. A twig snapping made her eyes narrow in on the source. The party long forgotten in the background. She took a step into the forest.

He stood just in front of her. She had no idea who this man was, but she knew he was her mate. He was tall, and broad. His blonde hair was shoulder length and pulled back off his face, showing off the tattoos on his neck. When he went to lean on the tree next to him she could see the ink on his hands as well. He had striking green eyes that Rose felt like she could get lost in. Letting her eyes trail down his body, she saw he was wearing a thin white t-shirt that didn't exactly hide anything.

Her body started acting like it had a mind of its own. Before she realized what she was doing she was standing right in front of him. Wanting to touch him, to kiss him, to tear off her dress and make love with him on the forest floor. Is this what it felt like when you found your mate? Shaking her head with shock, she took a step back. She barely knew this man.

"Who are you, and how did you get onto our land unseen?" She tried to be fierce incase he was here to harm her pack, but her eyes couldn't stop moving down to his biceps. Oh god if only she could lick those, she thought to herself. The man in front of her cracked a large smile. Rose felt her body tingle.

He cocked his head like he knew the reaction he was giving her. His eyes flashing from that bright green to almost a golden color she knew was his wolf.

"My name's Link. As for me being on your land you don't need to worry about it little pup. You and your pack wont be harmed. That I can promise you." His condescending tone instantly made Rose angry. When he flashed her another smile Rose moved her body into a fighting stance. Who did he think he was treating her like she was nothing.

"You better tell me. If you don't, mate or not, I will let my pack know of your arrival to my party." She moved so he could see the large group of her pack mates in the distance behind her. Rose saw his eyes flash again to his wolf. It looked almost like he was at war with himself. Especially when his face scrunched up for a second. Link raised his eyes, watching his mate try to act tough. They both knew they would never harm each other.

"Okay, I give up." He started to walk towards her slowly. Almost like an animal towards their prey. He started to circle her, making her spin just to keep facing him. "In truth little mate, it was you who made me come out here." He leaned forward and took a deep inhale. "I've been searching for you for a long time. Now that I found you, you're coming with me. We're leaving. Now." Rose started backing up at that. Who did he think he was? This wasn't how finding your mate was supposed to go. She knew that the female usually had to go with the male, but there was a courting that happened before. Both families were supposed to get together for a ceremony. She wasn't just going to leave her family.

Her back hit the tree he was originally leaning on. She could smell his scent all over it. Almost making her knees go weak. "By the way, very nice dress. This is a very nice welcoming indeed." He slid his hand onto her exposed shoulder sending goosebumps all over her body. "Now be a good little mate." His nose softly sliding down her cheek. "Follow me, now." He gently kissed her neck, nipping right above the claiming spot. She was so focused on his actions and scent it took a second for his words to sink in.

Fury started coursing through her veins. She felt her whole body get hot. She knew her face must have been bright red, but she didn't care. With all the strength she had in her body, she pushed her mate away. Link was surprised in the force she put behind her push, he almost fell over.

"Now you listen here. I'm not going anywhere with you. Because you're my mate, I will give you a couple minutes to leave before I call for my family." It broke Rose's heart to say these words to him, but she wasn't going to let any man talk to her like they owned her. If he ever wanted a chance with her, he would need to learn how to talk to a girl. Straightening up she looked straight into his eyes, challenging. She could see his face grow hard from anger. He knew he was outnumbered if anyone in her pack knew he was here.

Before she could understand what was going on, his lips were against hers. Sparks spread throughout her whole body. Pushing herself into his chest she felt like she fit perfectly. All too quick, he pulled away and shifted into a beautiful ashy blonde wolf. His height reached up to her shoulders. His gold eyes looked into her blue, making her feel sad and lonely. Would she ever see her mate again? Thoughts of the future where in her head as she watched her mate run farther and farther away from her.