Forbidden Society (For More Fun)

Story Info
How two Families enjoys the forbidden desires in the Society.
12k words
4.35
37.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE PRETENDING TO BE LIVING IN THIS SOCIETY BUT NOT

Kajal and I were married for almost two years and lived in a four bedroom bungalow in a small town. Our maid, Alia, helped with the cooking, housework and other chores. Kajal and I were very content with our married life and we had sex five or six times each week, usually after dinner and sometimes during the day on weekends, when Alia was at the market. The sex was good; Kajal enjoyed trying various positions even though her favorite was cowgirl. She was very accomplished in the art of lovemaking and was good. I gave her multiple orgasms with my pussy-licking and good hard fucking with my medium-sized, six-inch cock. She particularly liked the bulbous mushroom head and frequently licked it and sucked it during foreplay.

On some occasions when she was very horny, she started out sucking my cock to completion -- I would ejaculate inside her mouth; she would swallow and usually had a strong orgasm while swallowing. Our foreplay usually began with my caressing, squeezing and sucking her boobs, licking and nibbling her nipples, her boobs, her neck, and licking her pussy. I always swallowed all her pussy juices when she climaxed -- then she sucked my cock for a while, and later we fucked.

My wife and Alia got along very well and were like close friends. One day, by accident, I found out how close they were. Kajal liked her weekly oil massages. Alia usually did the massage for Kajal. One day, I had forgotten some files and unexpectedly decided to come home and get them. As was customary in most homes in the area, we usually left our front door open. I found it closed and locked, and assumed that Kajal and Alia were out. I used my key, got in and was about to go to the family room, when I heard moaning sounds coming from our bedroom.

I was shocked and froze -- the sounds were definitely Kajal's. Was she masturbating? Or worse yet, was she having an affair with another man? We had just made love the previous night, in multiple positions, and was positive that I had satisfied her very well. This made me very concerned.

I went to the next room and saw through the connecting window. I was surprised at what I saw.

Kajal was naked, on her back, being massaged by Alia, who was in her lace bra and matching panties. I could see our maid's left hand squeeze Kajal's firm breasts while her right hand massaged her pussy. Alia 's finger was inside my wife's vagina and in turn she had my wife's fingers inside her panties. My wife did most of the moaning and Alia let out an occasional sigh and moan. Then Alia leaned over and they both French kissed while Alia fingered my wife's cunt and caressed her clitoris.

The movements became faster and faster and Kajal cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Oh Alia, my golden girl! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh as she climaxed and then they hugged and kissed.

My wife then made Alia lie down, undid her bra and peeled off her panties. Now my wife massaged our maid, squeezed her boobs and sucked her nipples. She applied some oil to her bush, massaged Alia 's pussy and fingered her vagina.

Alia was moaning, "Oh my God! This feels great! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

This sight made my cock hard as a rock and I wanted to barge inside. It would have been great to fuck them both hard. Just then, I remembered my business meeting and disappointment took over me. I didn't want to startle the girls and embarrass them. I smiled, picked up my folders, and quietly left.

This incident stayed on my mind for the rest of the day. I got home as usual that evening, kissed Kajal, gave her some jalebi that I had bought and we had a quiet evening. We three had our dinner along with some light conversation. Looking at these two women during dinner, brought back visions of what I had witnessed earlier, and my cock was hard. My wife didn't realize this until she placed her hand under the table and caressed my thighs as she often does; just to embarrass me in our maid's presence. There was a look of pleasant surprise when she felt my erect cock and gently squeezed it. She stroked it a few times and watched the expressions on my face.

We finished our dinner, I helped with the dishes, watched the news on TV and quickly retired to bed. I hugged and kissed Kajal, and caressed her breasts, while she took my pants off. We undressed each other and I sucked her nipples and lightly bit them just the way she liked it. I knew they were sensitive as a result of her earlier interlude with our maid. I was in a naughty mood and wanted to embarrass her a little.

"Go a little easy darling, my nipples are sore. I can tell that you are very horny. I will fuck you and milk your cock very well tonight."

I just smiled and went straight between her legs. I licked her inner thighs, gently sucked and lightly nibbled on them. Her pussy was wet and inviting. I played with her luxuriant pussy hair and teased her with my fingers. Her clit was peeping from under its hood. I licked her inner lips including her clit rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, honey, I can't stand this any longer. Please fuck me darling. Fuck me hard."

I positioned myself over her and with one swift thrust penetrated her. I pounded her with some fast short strokes and then changed to long strokes amid her screams. She was louder than usual and that got me wondering. Was it for Alia 's benefit? Was she preparing Alia for her grand initiation to penetrative sex? All these thoughts just got me even more excited as I continued my onslaught and fucked her harder. She squeezed her pussy muscles and milked my cock. At one point I even fantasized that it was Alia under me and fucked her relentlessly. After about ten minutes of this vigorous fucking and milking, I felt her body stiffen. I was also ready to ejaculate and went faster.

Kajal screamed loudly, "Fuck me, baby. Oh, darling, I'm cumming! Ooooohhhhh...!"

Simultaneously, I screamed, "Oh, sweetheart, harder, darling! Kajal, I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Kajalaaaaahhhhh...!" and shot my hot semen deep inside her cunt in some eight or nine strong spurts.

We rested briefly, washed up and went back to bed. I cuddled Kajal and thanked her.

"Honey, what got into you tonight? You were like a raging bull and screamed so loud that I am sure that Alia heard you. Did you meet any new hot chicks in the office?"

"Oh, you noticed, eh? No, sweetheart, you are my hottest chick."

"Darling, I know you so well. There is something that excited you and got you hard even while the three of us were having dinner." She giggled, "Is it Alia?"

I could not hold out any longer and told her that I knew her secret.

She asked, "What secret?"

I replied, "If I told you, it would no longer be your secret, would it?"

She said playfully, "Come on darling -- please tell me," and grabbed my cock.

She squeezed the head and pleaded, "Tell me and I will suck this all night. If you don't tell me, I will rip this off."

I laughed at her desperation and told her, "I came home earlier to get some files, and saw you and Alia in the bedroom this afternoon."

"Oh that" Kajal replied quickly, "She was just giving me my weekly massage."

I said, "Looked like more than a massage to me -- she had her finger inside your pussy, massaged your clit and you climaxed -- then you did the same for her; that's when I left."

Kajal looked at me, "How long did you watch? My darling, I hope you don't mind."

I held her, "When did this start, darling?"

"One day about five months ago, during the regular massage I got very aroused and asked her to massage my pussy -- it felt good and I climaxed. From then on we have been doing it for each other regularly -- Please don't mind, my darling."

"That's OK honey" I assured her, "As long as you keep it within our home, and with Alia, I don't see a problem. Do you lick each other's pussies?"

Kajal replied, "Yes, we do that sometimes. Alia is a nice girl -- I would like you to enjoy her, too. She is a virgin. I will talk to her and bring her to our bedroom one of these days, and we can have a nice threesome. I think that we will all enjoy that."

I have never seen this side of Kajal. Then she confided in me and told me that while she was in college, the married girls would openly talk about group sex and occasionally engage in such activities with close friends. Some of the bolder single girls were curious, wanted variety, and they too engaged in these activities.

Kajal surprised me again by asking, "What about the new Lieutenant at the army base. He has a beautiful wife and sister-in-law, actually, her cousin -- we can invite them over and see what happens."

I asked her, "Honey, you told me that you had other boyfriends while at college, before you met me -- what is the biggest cock that you had?"

Kajal looked at me, giggled and replied, "Eight inches. Govind, a college mate. And the smallest was less than four inches, slightly bigger than my finger -- I dated him only once."

"I bet you had many dates with the eight-inch guy," I stated.

Kajal replied, "Of course -- me and two other college girls, Rakul and Pragya, fucked Govind whenever we got a chance."

"My God!" I exclaimed "Yes, Pragya, I can imagine, but I would never have guessed that about Lalitha. She is always so quiet and soft-spoken."

Kajal replied, "Yeah, the quietest ones are the wildest ones. Govind told me, that Rakul screamed the loudest. I think that all the girls screamed with pleasure."

"Did you?" I asked.

"His cock was so big and the pleasure was so intense" she replied. "And his full strokes were fast and gave us multiple G-Spot orgasms -- Yes, I did my share of screaming. Now, it is you who makes me scream."

Then she mischievously added, "We can invite Rakul over one day, and you can try her out and see how loudly she screams."

"Well, darling, you got me excited" I said, "Let's keep Rakul for another day, and for now, let's invite this Lieutenant and the ladies over for dinner and drinks; sometimes liquor does wonders -- how about next Saturday? And honey, are you really ready for the outcome? Are you sure about all this?"

Kajal said, "It sounds exciting darling -- others have tried it, so let's give it a try -- I'll call the Lieutenant in the morning and also coax Alia into joining the party -- She's been a virgin too long. I think that she is hot and ready for some cock!"

Kajal made all the arrangements and Saturday finally arrived. It was a warm evening, the sun was about to set and the gentle sea breeze provided some comfort from the day's heat. Kajal and I awaited the arrival of our dinner guests Lieutenant Vikram, his wife Tamanna and Tamanna's cousin Nidhi. Kajal and I met Lt. Vikram and Tamanna at the local community center and chatted with them about some of the local recreational areas. We were all active tennis players.

Kajal and Alia had labored all day and prepared a wonderful meal consisting of chicken curry, fried fish, vegetables, pachadi and payasam. Alia was like a family member and participated in all of our family outings.

The afternoon was drawing to a close, and we were seated on the front porch listening to the soft music playing in the living room, when our guests arrived. Kajal welcomed Lt. Vikram, Tamanna and Nidhi. Tamanna wore a tightly draped blue saree with a short matching blouse and Nidhi wore a traditional salwar with matching kameez. Kajal was dressed in a tight black skirt and a red top. Alia wore a lime green salwar with matching kameez. All four women had great bodies, and looked stunning and sexy in their tastefully selected outfits showing the right amount of cleavage. Both Kajal's as well as Alia 's big nipples outlines were clearly visible due to the slight erection caused by all the excitement of having guests over.

Lt. Vikram brought us a gift of a bottle of Scotch, but we decided to start the evening with some red wine. Kajal served us the wine, while Alia poured herself some cola since she had never tasted alcoholic beverages. Kajal went over and whispered something to Alia, and Alia set the cola aside and poured herself a glass of wine. We toasted to a good friendship and sipped the wine. We snacked on some roasted cashew nuts and papads of various kinds. It was getting dark and the mosquitoes started buzzing. We decided to go inside and continue the party in the living room. We were now on our second bottle of wine, and the girls were giggling during our conversation. Hunger overcame us quickly and we proceeded to the dining room.

The table was well laid out and the feast looked almost as delicious and tempting as the women. Tamanna was the most talkative, looked at the dessert side table and saw the payasam along with the typical extra large bananas. These are locally known as 'Nhendra pazham' and are about nine inches long and two inches thick.

Tamanna picked up a banana, looked at Lt. Vikki, winked, and commented, "This looks delicious! Oooooooowwwwwww...!" and then turned to my wife and said, "Nidhi will love this!"

Nidhi knew what Tamanna meant, blushed and then all the girls giggled and burst out laughing. Alia was embarrassed at these lewd and suggestive comments but found them humorous and laughed anyway.

Vikram asked, "We have done justice to the wine -- How about some Scotch with the meal?"

We all agreed to try the Scotch and Kajal served it to us on the rocks.

Tamanna raised the toast, "To Nidhi and Alia -- hope they find their men soon," and giggled.

Vikki and Tamanna were seated across from my wife and I, Nidhi at the head of the table, and Alia at the opposite end. The wine and the Scotch had their effect on Tamanna who giggled a lot and flirted with me. On a couple of occasions, I felt her bare foot on my knee from under the table, and she looked at me seductively. I brushed it off as the liquor going to work. The soft music added to the sensuality of the scene.

We were done with our meal and Alia served us dessert; the delicious payasam that she had prepared. Vikram enjoyed it so much that he stated, "This is very good! If I were single, I would marry you right away!" and everyone laughed. Alia felt honored!

The sweet payasam had a thick liquid consistency, similar to porridge, and as I ate it, my mind wandered and I thought to myself 'I would like to pour it on Tamanna's breasts and lick it off -- Maybe pour it all over her sexy body, and then, lick it off slowly.'

After dinner, we all helped clear the table and moved over to the living room. Alia wanted to do the dishes, but we insisted that she join us. And she did.

The stereo was playing soft music and Vikram asked the hostess, my wife, for a dance as is customary among officers during banquets. While they were dancing, I asked Tamanna for a dance and she was in my arms, as we swayed to the soft music. Tamanna's perfume was very sensual, her body was taut, and I felt the firmness of her big breasts as we danced close. She held me tight and squeezed my palm a few times. It didn't take much and my cock started stirring, and within moments, it was erect. I was feeling a little embarrassed, and wondered what Tamanna would think if she knew about my predicament. I did not have to wonder for long. She stuck her thigh between my thighs and felt the firmness of my erection. She looked at me, giggled in satisfaction and whispered in my ear, "Another banana?"

I glanced at Vikki dancing with my wife. My wife was a small town girl, led a somewhat sheltered life and was uncomfortable at first, with close dancing. Vikki was stronger, and pulled her towards him. She gave in, and let him hold her tight. Vikki's right hand was on my wife's exposed midriff and occasionally he dropped his hand onto her butt and caressed it. She was blushing, then her face turned red, and by the look of disbelief on her face, I could tell that she had felt Vikki's erection!

Tamanna turned to me and whispered, "Now it's Nidhi's turn -- show her a good time Nagi." I thanked Tamanna for the pleasure of the dance and I proceeded towards Nidhi.

Now Nidhi was in my arms now and I held her close. I could feel her firm boobs against my chest. I held her close and let her feel my erection. She giggled, blushed, exclaimed "Oh my God!" and continued dancing.

Meanwhile, my wife had surrendered to the stronger Vikki, let him hold her tight, and was dancing closer. At that point, Alia came up with a brilliant idea and since we did not have a dimmer, she turned the lights off. We could just see enough of our outlines to prevent us from bumping into each other. Vikki and my wife were closer to the doorway and from the light that came in from the kitchen, I noticed that Vikki now had both his arms around her and firmly on her butt.

I dropped my right hand onto Nidhi's butt, felt its firmness and she offered no resistance. It was clear that she was enjoying herself. We moved over to a darker corner, I dropped my right hand to Nidhi's butt and squeezed it. My left hand found her right breast and squeezed it. Then I kissed her. Her hand found my erection and she gently squeezed my cock as we kissed. She placed her hand on my erect cock and started rubbing it. Obviously she has had some prior experience and knew what she was doing.

Vikki was doing the same with Kajal. He was squeezing her butt, her breasts, and was kissing her. The wine, the Scotch, and the soft music certainly had the right effect on everyone. There was a little light that filtered in from the kitchen and Alia 's next move was to walk over and turn those lights off. Now we were in almost total darkness!

Kajal and Vikki finished their dancing, went over to the sofa and sat down.

She told Vikki, "Now it's Alia 's turn" and Vikki led Alia to the dance floor.

Vikki held Alia tight and danced close. I could not see her expressions as it was very dark. After her dance with Vikki, Alia came over to me in shock, and whispered, "Nagi, his cock is erect!" Little did she know that my cock was erect, too. Then Tamanna suggested that I dance with Alia.

I picked up Alia, went to the dance floor, and started dancing. I did not want Alia to think that she was not desirable, so I held her tight as I danced with her. I had danced with Alia on previous occasions, but never with an erect cock. I was hoping that she would not notice my erection. I was wrong. She felt my erect cock and whispered to me, "Nagi, is this what usually happens?"

I said, "Only in the company of a pretty girl". Alia was happy and held me tight.

For the next dance, Vikki picked Nidhi and I picked Tamanna. I could tell that Tamanna was very aroused by the way she squeezed my palm and kept her thigh between my thighs. My right thigh provided some pressure to Tamanna's pussy as we danced. I lost control and kissed her. Tamanna kisses very well. Both these girls were good. As I squeezed her big breasts, her hand awkwardly crept inside my pants and she held my erect cock and massaged the glans of my penis. I could see Vikki kissing Nidhi and squeezing her boobs.

Tamanna looked at me and told me, "I want to sleep with you tonight. Vikki can have Kajal and Alia. You can have hotties, Nidhi and me. We are women and are very good" and squeezed my cock.

I told her, "Sounds great! But Alia is a virgin!"

Tamanna replied, "Kajal and I discussed this; don't worry. Even though Vikki has a big cock, seven inches, he can be very gentle with young women. He initiated Nidhi. Alia will do fine with him."

I thought to myself 'What are we getting into?'

I had no prior experience in this kind of group sex, but the liquor had its effects and besides, I thought, two beauties in one night is a dream come true -- the chance of a lifetime. I was squeezing Tamanna's breasts, my cock was hard and I could not think of anything else, but fucking these two cuties first, and then Alia.