Forbidden Society (For More Fun)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki started to gently move his cock in and out of her pussy, and felt her gentle upward thrusts. Alia was beginning to enjoy this brand new feeling.

She said, "Gently Vikki! Go slow! This feels good! Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me, but please don't cum inside."

Alia was fucking Vikki with good deep thrusts with her great-looking legs wrapped firmly around his back. Alia 's pussy was tight! Vikki kept thrusting deep full strokes to let her really feel his big cock.

Her moaning got louder. "My God! Vikki, this is lovely! If I had known this would be so pleasurable, I would have fucked a long time ago!" she said. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! This is great! Fuck me, Vikki! Fuck me harder!"

Kajal was in shock and could not believe what she heard! Vikki increased his speed and fucked Alia with long, deep, hard strokes. She responded very well. Wow! Women from small towns are great! Vikki was surprised when he felt her squeeze her legs and pussy a little bit for more friction. He took his cue and fucked her faster and faster; all the time giving her long deep strokes. He felt her body stiffen.

"Oh my Vikkiah! Faster! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" and Vikki felt the hot gush of her pussy juices on his cock.

Vikki then increased his speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster and felt his tension mount. When he was on the verge of ejaculating he pulled out; Alia grabbed his blood-stained cock and instinctively continued stroking his cock over her mound.

Suddenly, Vikki felt his cock enlarge, get harder and cried, "Oh, Alia! Alia! Faster, baby! Faster! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" and shot his semen in several strong spurts. One spray landed on her face, one on her neck, several spurts on her breasts, tummy and the rest on her mound. It was all over her upper body! Kajal had her face close to the action and got one spray right in her mouth, which she promptly swallowed. Alia felt very flattered at the way Vikki screamed her name as he ejaculated. She smiled at him in appreciation.

"Oh my God...!" Alia exclaimed to Kajal, "Look at all this cum! This is like a bath!" and laughed uncontrollably. This was the first time that she saw a man's cock spasm and ejaculate and was surprised at the huge amount of Vikki's cum. She was shocked to see Kajal swallow that one spray and got very curious.

Kajal noticed her curiosity, "It tastes good Alia. You too must try tasting it."

She giggled, "I'll try Nagi's."

**********

In the next room, it was my turn to fuck Nidhi. I mounted Nidhi and without any help from either one of us, my erect and stiff cock found the entrance to her vagina. She opened and bent her legs, relaxed her pussy muscles and the entry into her pussy was smooth and effortless. With one slight push, I entered her pussy all the way and felt her strong pussy muscles grip my cock. I started moving my cock in and out of her pussy, stroking her.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!" she cried at each instroke.

I gave her full and long strokes and she cried out at each instroke and tightened her pussy muscles during each outstroke. Nidhi smiled as she did this. She too was an expert at milking my cock! We fucked for about ten minutes, and Nidhi had two good orgasms during this time.

During each orgasm, Nidhi dug her fingernails into my back and hugged me and screamed, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

Then Nidhi held me tightly and turned over and she was on top. She straightened up, sat on my cock, and fucked me cowgirl style with long strokes, all the time milking me like an expert. She watched the extreme pleasure that she was giving me.

"Nidhi honey, your milking is terrific! How did you learn this?"

"Oh darling, just enjoy; my former boyfriend taught me how to do this; now just fuck."

Tamanna joined in, "Oh you must mean Sukhminder." Then she turned to me, "Sometimes, he used to take turns fucking both of us. He was always horny and never seemed to be satisfied. We didn't mind; sometimes I miss him. Do you Nidhi?"

Nidhi replied, "Not at this moment," and they both laughed.

This was unbelievable coming from the lips of young hot women!

Nidhi milked my cock for about five minutes, the pleasure was indescribable and I felt my cock stiffen and get ready to explode. Nidhi felt this too, and increased her speed and screamed as she fucked me.

I cried, "Fuck me, darling! Fuck Nidhi! Faster darling! I am almost there! Oh my God!" and was ready to shoot my hot sperm deep inside her throbbing cunt.

As I was almost ready to ejaculate, she screamed, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Fuck darling! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and had an intense G-spot orgasm.

I felt her cunt muscles tighten, pulsate, and throb around my hard cock and I was now ready to shoot my sperm inside her pulsating cunt. Nidhi felt my cock stiffen and spasm, increased her speed and fucked me wildly.

I was ready to explode and screamed, "Oh Nidhi! Darling! Fuck me harder! Harder, darling! I'm cumming! Nidhiaaaaaaaaaahhh...! Nidhiaaaaaaaaaahhh...!" and I shot my sperm in several strong spurts into her hot throbbing cunt!

After that, we just lay in bed recuperating from the strenuous activity and pleasure. Later, I wiped her pussy and my cock and we went and washed ourselves. When we got out of the bathroom, Nidhi asked me in a sweet and sexy voice "Want more?"

Without any words exchanged, she knew my answer as she glanced at my cock which was still erect, paying homage to her.

A few minutes later, I said, "Time to fuck, Nidhi; come on baby, let's fuck."

She wanted doggy-style and went on all fours. I knelt down and inserted my cock in her incredibly tight cunt and felt her firm grip on my cock. I controlled the strokes and gave her nice long full strokes. I fucked Nidhi for about twelve minutes in this position.

She moaned with each stroke cried, "Fuck mmmeee...! Faster Nagi! Come on give it to me, faster...! Oooohhh, ooohhh, ooohhh, fuck me darling...! Aaaaaaahhhh...!"

Then Nidhi screamed, "Uuunnnhhhh, I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and I felt both her body stiffen and jerk as she climaxed. I continued stroking her for a few more minutes. It was time for a break.

After our first sequence of sex, we were all very satisfied at the turn of events. Nidhi, who loves a huge cock, suggested that we change partners, and joined Vikki and Kajal. Alia came over to me and Tamanna. Even though Alia 's shyness was gone she blushed a little when she saw me lying naked on the bed. Secretly she knew that once she fucked me, she would be included as a regular sexual partner and join us in threesomes. We decided to have some fruit juice before the next session and went over to the dining room, still naked. Alia was still amazed and giggled at the size of Vikki's cock. But she was no longer afraid of such a big monster.

Kajal, Nidhi and Vikki showered together, followed by Tamanna, Alia and myself. The women took turns soaping each other as well as soaping the erect cocks. This was the first time that Alia had held my cock and she treated it with such care, soaped it, and rinsed it. Then to my surprise, she bent over, pulled the foreskin down and kissed the head. She was startled when my cock jerked upwards as she kissed the head. After our shower, we went back to the bedrooms.

Kajal took charge of Vikki's cock and pulled down his foreskin. She admired his manhood and asked, "You call this 'lund' in Hindi, don't you."

"That's right baby, and soon it will go back inside your beautiful 'choot' to fuck you."

She and Nidhi both promptly started to suck Vikki's huge cock. Nidhi had sucked his cock before and was good at it. Kajal choked on it a few times but soon learned to control her gag reflex. Vikki enjoyed the attention of two lovely young women, but did not want to ejaculate too quickly. Kajal wanted to swallow Vikki's cum whereas Nidhi wanted Vikki to ejaculate inside her pussy. And they both wanted to orgasm as they fucked him. So they decided that Vikki would fuck Kajal, pull out and ejaculate in Kajal's mouth and then he would fuck Nidhi and cum inside her pussy. Seemed like a good plan.

Kajal got on top of Vikki, mounted him cowgirl style and with one swift motion, grabbed his cock, inserted it into her cunt and screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! My God! What a nice big cock! Come on fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Kajal moved up and down on Vikki and started to milk his cock. Nidhi moved over, straddled Vikki and positioned her cunt on Vikki's face. Vikki promptly started to lick her cunt as Kajal fucked his huge cock.

Nidhi moved her hips rhythmically as she screamed, "Oh my Goooodddd! Come on Vikki faster, darling! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Vikki licked Nidhi's engorged pussy lips and traced patterns on her pussy with his tongue. She just loved this. He licked her vagina and her clitoris faster and faster. She grabbed his head and gave some fast forward movements of her pelvis.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Vikki, I'm cumming...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and her pussy contracted, spasmmed, got very wet and Lt. Vikki swallowed all of her love juices as Nidhi had a great orgasm. He continued to lick her pussy and she continued her forward thrusts.

A few minutes later, Nidhi cried out, "Vikki, I'm ready for your big cock my darling! Fuck me now! Pleeeaaasseeee...! Fuck me my darling! I want your big hard cock inside my pussy right now! Pleeeaaasseeee...!" But she knew that she had to wait her turn to ride his monster cock.

Kajal continued milking Lt. Vikki's cock with her tight pussy muscles for about ten minutes, orgasmed twice and was waiting for the big one. She continued her milking, all the while screaming, "Fuck baby! Go ahead, split my cunt with your big cock! Faster, baby!"

She knew that it would not be long before Vikki's hot sperm burst out of his big cock and she would take it straight into her mouth and swallow. He could feel her pussy muscles tighten and then release his cock at every stroke. Kajal was milking Vikki's cock expertly with her pussy muscles! On the down stroke, she would go all the way until her pussy lips and clitoris touched the base of his cock, and then she would tighten her cunt muscles on the upstroke all the way to the tip of his cock head!

They both cried out, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" as they fucked. Lt. Vikki reached over and massaged Kajal's erect clit as she screamed with pleasure. Another five minutes later Vikki's body jerked.

Kajal kept on fucking and soon screamed, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God! Vikki! Faster! Harder darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!" and he felt her hot cum on his cock. Kajal knew that Vikki was getting close and pumped harder and faster.

Suddenly, Vikki screamed, "Kajal, fuck me! Fuck me! Faster, darling! Faster! Kajal! Kajal! I'm cumming! Kajalaaaaaaahhhhhh...!"

Kajal jumped up and over, and took Lt. Vikki's cock into her mouth at the exact moment that he shot his semen deep into her mouth in several strong spurts. Kajal swallowed every drop of his semen and continued to lick and suck his cock in preparation for Nidhi's hot throbbing cunt!

She looked at Nidhi, "I love swallowing cum; I'll suck him and make him hard again for you baby. Just watch this become a stiff 'lund' once again."

In a couple of minutes, Vikki was hard again. Nidhi also wanted cowgirl and got on top of Vikki and inserted his big cock inside her wet cunt. She screamed as it went in, "Oh my God! Vikki I love your big cock! It's like heaven! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!"

Kajal always liked to have her pussy licked and she in turn straddled Vikki and placed her wet cunt right over his mouth. Vikki started licking Kajal's cunt with long full strokes and sucked and nibbled at her clit.

Kajal screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Oh Vikki! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! That's so good! Right there, honey! Yes, Vikki, lick my clit! Lick my clit! Just stay on my clit!" as she moved her hips forwards and backwards and gave Vikki some good thrusts with her pussy.

As Vikki was licking Kajal's cunt, Nidhi kept pounding away with long and full strokes and reached over and squeezed Kajal's boobs and nipples.

Nidhi fucked Lt. Vikki harder and harder and cried, "Oooooooowwwwwww...! This is lovely! Vikki, fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!"

Vikki and Nidhi fucked like crazy as she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh my God! Don't stop, darling! Don't stop! Just fuck me forever! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!"

Vikki massaged Kajal's clit with one hand, and with the other hand massaged Nidhi's clit.

Kajal enjoyed Vikki's tongue licking her inner lips and clitoris. He licked her pussy for about ten minutes and then intensified his licking and concentrated on her clit until she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming! Oh, Vikki! Darling! Darling!"

Vikki felt her pussy contract a few times and her entire pussy, lips and all, were very, very wet with her cum. He placed his entire mouth to it and swallowed every drop of her sweet pussy juice. He continued to gently lick her pussy until she got off him.

Nidhi continued to fuck Vikki harder and harder. She was on the verge of her orgasm. A few minutes later Nidhi cried, "Oh God! I'm cumming again! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

Once again Vikki felt her cunt muscles spasm around his big cock. He fucked her faster and harder and cried, "Oh, my Nidhi! I'm cumming! Nidhiaaaaaaahhhh...! Nidhiaaaaaaahhhh...!"

His semen spurted from his cock deep inside her cunt. After a couple of minutes Lt. Vikki's cock went soft and slipped out of her pussy. A lot of semen mixed with her pussy juices trickled from her pussy lips to her thighs and on to the bed sheets. They wiped themselves clean with a hand towel conveniently placed under the pillows and then went to the bathroom.

**********

I lay on the bed and Tamanna and Alia massaged and stroked my cock. Tamanna licked the reddish head, sucked the glans and stroked the head using her lips. Alia looked on intensely. Then Alia took over and she licked and sucked the head and used her hand to stroke the shaft. This was a first for Alia and she watched and learned quickly. In fact, she sucked my cock very well. I wanted to lick their cunts and made them lie down side by side. Tamanna could not wait, so I licked her pussy first as Alia watched. I admired Tamanna's pussy with its dark thick bush, separated her labia a little and got a good look at her protruding inner lips that met at the top where her clitoris was peeping out of its hood. Her pussy looked beautiful! I could see the glistening of her wetness as I separated her inner lips and admired them.

Tamanna asked me, "You like my pussy?"

My answer was to kiss it and lick it. I separated her inner lips with my tongue and enjoyed the wetness of her entire pussy.

Tamanna moaned, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Nagi! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! That's so good!" and I licked her lips up and down. I could clearly see her clitoris all hard and pink and flicked it with my tongue a few times. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Yes Nagi, lick my clit! My clit, Nagi! Oooooooowwwwwww...!"

I licked her pussy for about ten minutes and then intensified my licking and concentrated on her clit until she cried, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh darling! Darling!"

I felt her pussy contract a few times and her entire pussy, lips and all, were very, very wet with her cum. I put my entire mouth to it and swallowed every drop of her sweet cunt juice. Then I hesitated a little.

She responded, "Keep going, Nagi, keep going, I'm about to get another one". I increased my speed and licked harder and faster.

She screamed, "Oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...!"

She squeezed her pussy and gave me another taste of her pussy juice. Now my tongue was fully out and encompassed her entire pussy and I moved my tongue in short upward strokes slowly. After a few moments, she relaxed a bit and said, "Alia 's turn," and I moved my hands over to Alia 's legs and the treasure between them.

Alia was a little shy as I kissed her and squeezed her big boobs. She moaned as I slid my hand between her legs. Her thighs were firm and smooth. I inserted my fingers inside her bush and found her temple of Venus! It was warm, and her hairy pussy was soft to my touch. I got highly aroused as I caressed her pussy. She then opened her legs a little to give me better access to her pussy.

Her pussy lips were warm and very wet. I separated them with my finger and stroked them a bit and then inserted my middle finger into her vagina. She jumped a bit, but enjoyed the sensation. I took her hand and placed it on my erect cock. She gripped it, squeezed it and said, "Oh Nagi! It's so nice!"

I asked Alia, "You like the size?"

She replied, "It's the right size for me," and gave it a gentle squeeze as she pulled down the foreskin and looked at it. Alia was quite aroused by my kissing and fondling and started to stroke my cock as I fingered her cunt.

I told her, "Just relax, Alia, and enjoy."

I moved around, kissed her nipples, her tummy, and licked her inner thighs. She bent her knees and opened her legs to give me better access. I separated her wet inner lips with my fingers, and admired her beautiful glistening pussy!

She became self conscious, "Do you like it Nagi?"

"Like it? It is so beautiful Alia ; just like you! It's like a beautiful flower opening in the morning sun; with its alluring fragrance."

Alia giggled, Tamanna turned to me, "Hey, you didn't tell me all these things."

"Sweetheart, every woman's pussy is beautiful, and so is yours. You have heard that many times before. Alia is new and this is her first time, so she needs reassurance."

Tamanna corroborated, "Yes Alia, all women have beautiful pussies. That's why men love to lick and make them cum. Some women lick them too. Here, I'll show you."

So saying, she moved me aside, bent down and planted a firm long kiss right on Alia 's inner lips. Alia loved the sensation and ran her fingers through Tamanna's hair.

I smiled, "Just like Kajal's licking, eh Alia?"

She was shocked, "Oh my God! She told you about that?"

"No, she didn't tell me; I saw you both at it Alia. One day I came home unexpectedly and saw you both doing it. It was very exciting for me. If it hadn't been for an important business meeting that day, I would have barged in and fucked you both."

Alia blushed. Tamanna continued licking her pussy inner lips and then concentrated on her clitoris. Alia bucked like a wild horse and fucked her face. Her breathing got faster, and her body stiffened as she placed both hands on Tamanna's head and pushed her pussy upwards against Tamanna's tongue.

She screamed, "Oh my God! Tamanna, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Tamannaaaaahhhh...!" and had a good orgasm. She rested. "Oh my God, that was great. Just give me a minute Nagi, then you can put it in."

Tamanna laughed, "Alia, what is this 'put it in' stuff? Say 'fuck me', or do you want him to lick you first? Come on, girl, tell him. I want to watch you cum."

I didn't wait for instructions. I buried my head right between Alia 's thighs, spread her inner lips wide open and licked it. She squirmed a little. I placed my entire tongue flat over her inner lips and moved it up and down with short firm strokes.

She screamed, "Oooooooowwwwwww...! Nagi! This is so good!"

I licked Alia with long strokes from the bottom of her vagina all the way to her clitoris, just stopping short of her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she started bucking. Now it was time to lick her clit. This was the first night in her life that she was having her pussy licked by a man. I continued to lick her entire pussy and proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood and swollen. Then, I pulled her clit hood upwards, increased the length of my strokes and licked her entire pussy including her clit.