Forbidden Society (For More Fun)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! This is so wonderful! Don't stop! Oh God! Uuuuuummmmmm...!"

A few minutes later, Alia went wild, bucked furiously and screamed, "Oh Nagi! Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!"

She squeezed her pussy muscles and I felt her hot cum squirt out of her pussy onto my tongue and into my mouth. I sucked her entire pussy hard and swallowed every drop of her cum.

All her shyness was gone and now I wanted to fuck Alia. My cock was still erect. I placed it at the entrance of her vagina, pushed and finally I got all six inches inside her.

"Oh my God! That really feels good!" she exclaimed.

I started to gently move my cock in and out of her and felt her upward thrusts. She was beginning to enjoy this new feeling.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, yes Nagi! Go on, fuck me and cum inside me. I want you to be the first to cum inside me."

She was no longer shy. Alia was fucking me with good deep thrusts and wrapped her great looking legs around my back. Alia 's pussy was tight! I kept thrusting deep full strokes to let her really feel my stiff cock. Her moaning got louder.

"My God! Nagi, this is lovely! You should have fucked me a long time ago" she said. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! This is great! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

I could not believe what I heard! I increased my speed and fucked her with long, deep, hard strokes. She responded very well. Wow! These small town village women are great! I was surprised when I felt her squeeze her legs a little bit to get greater friction.

I kissed her long and hard. She gave me some swift upward thrusts.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...! What a nice cock! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried.

My cock was inside her pussy fucking her with fast, long, hard strokes. Alia was a wild cat and her screams unleashed the devil in me and I fucked her hard and enjoyed her screams of pleasure, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Fuck mmmeee...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Fuck me harder, darling."

I reached under her, grabbed her butt with both my hands, pulled her cunt up against my cock and fucked her harder and harder amid her wild screams.

I cried, "Fuck me, Alia, baby, fuck me harder." She moved her butt from under me and gave me some good strong thrusts.

I cried, "Thrust, Alia!" and Alia was like a wild horse thrusting her pelvis and fucking me. I took my cue and fucked her faster and faster, all the time giving her long deep strokes. I felt her body stiffen.

She cried, "Oh Nagi! Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck mmmmmeeeeeeeeeee...! Oh my God! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...!" and I felt Alia 's hot gush of her pussy juices on my cock.

I increased my speed to a feverish pitch; kept fucking harder and faster and felt my tension mount. I was on the verge and fucked faster and faster. I felt my body stiffen; she felt my cock stiffen and enlarge.

I screamed, "Oh, Alia! Oh my God! Alia! Alia! Alia! Your cunt is terrific! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" as I shot my semen deep inside her hot pussy to mix with her pussy juices as she had another orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Alia exclaimed, "I felt a lot of your cum shoot inside my pussy! Do you always cum like this?" and laughed uncontrollably.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy, reached for her handkerchief, first wiped her and then my cock, smiled and kissed her. She wanted to wash up. I said "Later" and kissed her again.

It didn't take long for my cock to be erect again. This time, I placed Alia on her back at the edge of the bed and raised her legs. I bent over her a little. It did not take long for Alia to grab my cock and place it at the entrance of her vagina. I pushed as she guided my cock and it was in! She bent forwards and looked at it going in. I gave her all six inches.

She gasped, "My God! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

I took her sexy legs and placed them on my shoulders and firmly held her thighs and moved in and out of her pussy.

Alia moaned, "Go slow. I want you to fuck me for a long time."

I slowed my pace. Alia liked this position because she had control of her legs and could bring her legs together whenever she wanted to increase the friction of my cock going in and out of her pussy.

She moaned, "Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Oh God!" and I could tell that Alia was enjoying this position and the size of my cock.

We must have fucked for about fifteen minutes in this position when I started to feel that we were both ready for our orgasms. I was right!

Alia screamed, "Aaaaayyyyyyoooohhhhh...! Oh my God! Oooooooowwwwwww...!" and tightened her pussy muscles around my cock. Alia had a wonderful orgasm!

I felt my body jerk, my cock enlarge and stiffen and screamed, "My golden girl! Thrust, Alia! Oh, Alia! Your cunt feels great, my darling! Milk my cock, darling! Oh, Alia! Alia! Alia iiiiiiiiiiiiiii...!" as I spurted all my cum deep inside her hot throbbing cunt.

She giggled, "Good heavens! I felt it again! What a lot of cum!" I leaned forward and lay on top of her and kissed her.

As soon as I pulled my cock out of Alia 's cunt, Tamanna grabbed it and sucked the remaining cum from my cock. She told us that she loved to suck cock and swallow cum. I lay on my back and Tamanna sucked my cock harder and harder while Alia lay within inches and watched intensely. At one point Tamanna let Alia suck me a little bit, but quickly took it back and put it in her mouth. Tamanna then took the head into her mouth and worked her tongue all around it.

I cried, "Oh Tamanna! Oh! Oh! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Darling! You are so beautiful, darling!" as she licked and sucked my cock head.

She did this expertly for a few minutes. I just was amazed as to how such a young woman could suck cock so well. Tamanna's warm mouth and her hot tongue felt like heaven wrapped around my stiff cock.

She then pulled my cock out of her mouth, admired the head and said, "You have a nice red cap," and put it back into her warm mouth.

Tamanna then started to deep throat me. She took about four inches of my cock into her mouth and went up and down a few times. She choked. Then she giggled and I saw a few tears in her eyes because of the choking. She resumed the deep throating.

I cried, "Oh my God! Tamanna, that's terrific! Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Suck it darling! Keep going! Keep going!" Tamanna suddenly realized how close I was to cumming again.

She increased her speed and stroked my cock as she moaned, "Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...! Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh...!" and went faster and faster. My body stiffened, jerked and my cock spasmmed.

I screamed, "Oh my, Tamanna! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! Tamannaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...!" and shot my cum deep into Tamanna's mouth and she swallowed it all while continuing stroking and sucking my cock.

Tamanna screamed, "Oh God! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...! I'm cuuummmmmiiiinnnggggg...! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" as she had a great orgasm. Both Tamanna and Alia giggled and laughed uncontrollably.

Nidhi and Kajal heard the laughter and came running to our room, saw us, laughed and clapped their hands in congratulations. All four women were well satisfied and Vikki and I were very content.

Kajal addressed Alia, "How was it dear?"

"Just wonderful. I'm so excited. Let's do it again next weekend."