Forbidden - Stand Alone Bonus Pt. 01

Story Info
Heather and Colton settle into life together.
7k words
4.73
16.3k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the feedback and support on this story. I never expected so many people to respond positively. <3

This is stand alone fluff for these two characters. I'm trying to decide which one of my stories to post next. Thank you guys so much for your interest in my work. I'll submit something new next week.

---------------------

Colton's right hand pat the ground around him, looking for his oil pan as his left finished screwing off the drain bolt above him. He frowned; the sound of the garage door met his ears as what little sunlight he had coming from outside his LED lamp began to disappear. "I'm workin' Sunshine," he called out to his little sister as the door finished its decent.

The overhead light flickered on. "I know," Heather's sing song voice called out to him as she stood next to his feet, her hands clasped behind her back as she smirked down at what she could see of his lower body.

"Ya need something?" he asked, shoving the pan into place.

"You could say that," she responded cryptically.

Using his feet to propel him, Colton rolled out from under the Dodge Challenger, his sister's shapely bare legs catching his attention. He arched a brow at her suspiciously as he sat up on his creeper. She was wearing a short red sundress that hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her waist and breasts before flaring out at her hips. Her hair hung loosely around her shoulders in careless waves, drawing attention to the natural beauty of her vibrant green eyes and full pink lips. "What do you need?" he asked, doing his utmost to keep his mind on her response.

"I need some attention," she told him rather seriously, her hands on her hips in mock annoyance.

He smirked at her, shaking his head, his shaggy black bangs falling in his hazel eyes as he rested his forearms on his knees, his wrench hanging limply from a large hand between them. "Pretty sure I gave ya plenty of attention before I got up this morning," he teased, referencing their languid morning sex.

Heather grinned at him mischievously, "ah, but Colt, I need more," she teased, dragging out the final word.

"Is that why you closed my door? For privacy?" he asked, gesturing at the bay door with his wrench. Heather nodded vigorously. Rolling his eyes, Colton laid back on his creeper and pushed himself back under the car. "Well I promise to give ya my undivided attention as soon as I finish up in here," he swore, moving the oil pan aside so he could fit the nut back over the drain.

Sighing, Heather leaned back against Colton's workbench and glared at his legs. Her brother was a meticulous man and insisted on finishing everything he started. In the two months she'd been living with him after fleeing their abusive father, she had yet to be able to rip Colton away from anything mid task.

Feeling naughty, Heather studied the crotch of his jeans as he worked, thinking that her brother's cock was impressive, not just for its size but the pleasure he brought her with it.

She momentarily contemplated getting on her knees between his bent legs, undoing his jeans and taking that tantalizing rod into her mouth right there on the garage floor. She doubted Colton would allow it though, he'd probably ruin her fun by pushing her off the moment she touched his zipper.

Settling on plan B, Heather stepped over him, leaning her ass and her hands on the car, she slipped off one black flat and placed her delicate foot gently over his crotch, massaging the area with the ball of her foot and her cute, little, red painted toes.

She giggled when she heard his wrench clang off something on the underside of his car followed by a muffled curse. An instant later his large, calloused, dirty hand circled the ankle of her grounded foot, squeezing it gently in reprimand even as he began to harden under the other.

"Heather," his baritone growled in warning.

"Mmmmm, Colt," she moaned wantonly, forcing the sound, her eyes flashing with amusement, a grin on her mouth as the fingers on her ankle tightened. He rolled out from under the car a moment later, her foot sliding over his body to rest on his sternum as he glared up at her, severely unimpressed.

"Heather," he rumbled again, his tone reminding her of their father when he was seconds from snapping at her. She grinned, the sound exciting her. Colton losing his control with her was the stuff of pleasurable fantasies. Heather loved being a brat to him, daring him to punish her. Last week he'd bent her over his knee and spanked her, alternating between stuffing her pussy full of his thick fingers and reddening her ass with sharp slaps. She'd cum so hard she was surprised she hadn't stained the couch.

"Yes?" she replied innocently, wondering how he managed to still be so intimidating when he was literally underfoot, on his back.

Taking a deep breath, Colton closed his eyes, drawing from his seemingly endless well of patience when it came to his sister, he forced himself not to look up at her lavender panties. "I told you, I'm almost done," he promised, his tone suddenly even and unbothered.

Heather cocked her head, a small, satisfied smile on her lips, amused to observe that despite his tone of voice, his cock was still hard and he had a white-knuckle grip on his wrench. "I'm not something you can just add to your to-do list lover, maybe I'll be busy later," she teased.

Colton sighed and moved to sit up when Heather pressed down aggressively on his chest with her foot, pinning him to his creeper. His hazel eyes swirled a shade darker as his brows snapped low, his mouth curling down in annoyance. "Do I have your attention now?" Heather drawled, meeting his gaze with a pleasant smile.

Grunting in annoyance, Colton clenched and unclenched his jaw. If it were anyone else, he'd have collapsed their knee out from under them, pinned them to the ground in a hammer lock and smashed their face into the concrete beneath him for daring to step on him.

Heather though...Heather was the exception to everything, and her boldness was almost cute, foolish...but cute. They both knew she had no real control right now, keeping him on his back had been a result of her catching him by surprise, nothing more. "You're playing with fire," he warned one last time.

Heather licked her lips in anticipation, "I can't wait for you to burn me," she whispered, "I love it when you're hot, when your muscles get tense and your eyes get dangerous like that. Watching you lose control has always excited me."

Arching a brow in surprise, Colton felt his annoyance leave him in the face of her confession. He'd always worried he scared her when he lashed out as a kid. He'd had no idea she enjoyed watching him devolve into an animal.

Brushing her foot aside, he sat up. Setting his full oil pan on his bench, he reached for the bottle of 5W20 and set it by the hood before lowering his jack. "You do, eh?" he murmured, watching her disappointed face as he moved.

Heather nodded, slipping back on her shoe as she trailed his movement. "Yeah, do you remember the house party you threw when you were twenty? The night Jarod made passes at me?"

Pretending the memory had not just snapped him back into a quiet territorial stewing, Colton nodded and opened the Challenger's hood, unscrewing the oil cap. "I remember," he acknowledged, doing his best to keep his mind on his work.

"That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Reminded me of something one of the male leads from my highland romance series would have done for their women," she told him dreamily.

Colton sighed, not particularly proud of himself despite her praise; Jarod had been a fairly good friend of his until that night. He had made the mistake of drinking, which had inhibited the already fragile hold he had on his anger. When he'd looked over from his spot on the couch and seen Jarod whispering in his sister's ear, her eyes wide with aroused surprise and the other man's hand caressing her hips suggestively, he'd seen red. When Jarod had slipped his hand over her ass and squeezed, he'd completely lost it.

Colton hadn't realized he'd had the man slammed on the wall skittering on his tippy toes, with his forearm under his jaw and over his throat until Heather had screamed, Jarod gasping with horrified eyes as he choked. Colton shuddered, glad his training had kicked in and he'd put the man in a side restraint and not actually crushed his trachea. "The men in your books are barbarians," he commented dryly. "That actually turned you on?" he asked in surprise as he placed his funnel and began refilling the engine oil.

"I touched myself to that memory, many times," she told him seriously, her hand running over his tattooed upper arm as he worked.

Colton cringed, not sure how to feel about that. He knew his sister enjoyed his dominance over her, he hadn't realized she thought his mindless rage was attractive. It certainly wasn't something he prided himself on.

"Why?" he asked, genuinely confused. Personally, the memory disgusted him, both for his lack of restraint and how viscerally he still reacted to thinking about Jarod touching her.

"Because you stopped the minute I asked you to," she explained, wrapping her arms around his waist as she pressed her cheek against his spine. "Made me feel powerful to know I could control you when no one else could. Not even Dad. That you cared so much what I thought of you. That you went out of your way to make sure I was okay when Jarod was the one you'd hurt."

Colton inhaled sharply; she wasn't wrong. He couldn't remember ever stopping another fight because someone had asked him to, his Sensei had had to pull him off too many opponents as a child, kicking his ass in retribution, warning him to learn some fucking self control or he'd stop teaching him. He'd dedicated his life to developing his self discipline. That night with Jarod had been the first time he'd lost his cool like that in years.

Removing the funnel, Colton tugged his rag from his butt pocket, wiping the dip stick before sheathing it back into place, checking the oil level as his sister continued to cling to his back. "You know I struggle with my aggression," he murmured quietly.

"I love seeing you a little wild," she reassured as he snapped the oil cap back into place and let the hood slam closed. "Controlled perfection doesn't suit you; it bugs me actually. I don't like how methodical you always are now. I miss the teen with shaggy hair and a messy room with an unmade bed, and clothes everywhere. I miss the way you used to yell back at Dad defiantly and dare him to try to hurt you. The way you used to bounce back and forth between doing your homework, playing with a Rubik's cube and helping me with my math."

Frowning, Colton wiped his hands on his rag as his sister circled him, sitting back onto the hood of his yellow sportscar, her body perfectly centered on the thick black racing stripe. "I still have shaggy hair," he teased.

Heather's eyes narrowed and she shook her head in mock annoyance as she reached for the hem of her dress, dragging it suggestively up her thigh, one of her flats hanging off her toes as it slipped off her heel, the other planted firmly on the hood as she supported her weight on one hand. "Well, I for one, would like to see you a little wild, more often."

Colton glanced down at her creamy thighs with a cocked brow and a smirk, "is that your goal then? To drive me wild?" he teased.

Bunching the skirt of her dress at her waist, Heather rubbed her fingers gently over the crotch of her lavender panties as she stared up at him invitingly, "is it working?"

Snorting in amusement, Colton nodded, "if the stiffness of my cock is anything to go by," he replied teasingly. "My hands are dirty though," he pointed out, holding one out for her as he stuffed his rag back into his pocket.

"What a shame," Heather teased, "guess you'll just have to watch then," she finished with a shrug, a challenge gleaming in her eye.

"Hmm," Colton hummed, a smile curling his lips. His sister had grown much bolder in the weeks since he'd forced her back against his gym wall and shoved his hand down her shorts. She wasn't alone in her desire to see him wild. He rather enjoyed her defiance when he told her what to do sexually, 'punishing' her was something he knew they both thoroughly enjoyed. Planting both hands on his hips, he lowered his gaze to the juncture of her thighs.

Heather wasted no time, dragging her fingers over her core; she groaned as she pleasured herself. Colton watched on, entranced as the small wet spot dotting her panties began to expand. "You sure ya don't want me to do anything?" he asked, the balls of his feet practically itching with his desire to move closer.

Pulling the material of her panties to the side, Heather spread her pussy lips wide for her brother, letting him see the glistening, beckoning, pink of her core. "You could lose the t-shirt," she taunted, her finger grazing her clit lightly.

Yanking his shirt over his head in one swift movement with a fist in the back of his collar, he tossed it onto the hood next to her. "Better?" he asked, amusement laced through his tone.

Heather's lids hooded with desire as her gaze dragged its way across the impressive expanse of muscle that made up her brother's chest and torso, "much," she breathed, "you should never wear clothes," she teased as she slid a finger into her heated hole.

Barking out a laugh, Colton reached for his belt, unbuckling it as she began to pump her cunt rhythmically with her finger.

"What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly.

"Getting you something a little thicker to play with," he teased, lifting his chin towards the finger buried in her pussy.

"How thoughtful," Heather joked, wiggling her way down the hood so her ass was on the edge. Kicking off her shoes, Heather slapped her legs together, extending them straight in the air, her toes pointed.

Colton admired the view as she used her abdominals to lift her butt and hips enough to slip her panties off before drawing them up her legs. He reached forward and halted their progress at her knees, his palm trapping them against her skin. "I think you should stay just like that actually," he told her seriously as her hands fell away from her underwear and back onto the car hood.

"Your hands are dirty," Heather reminded him, peering around her legs and up at him.

"I won't put them inside ya, promise," he muttered, using his free hand to tug apart his jeans and free his member from his pants. He stepped towards her, knees bent, brushing his cock along the seam of her wet pussy lips. "Help me out here," he teased, gesturing between his cock and her ass.

Rolling her eyes, Heather did a crunch, reaching around her legs, she gripped the base of his cock, aligning him with her slick core. "When I came out here, missionary wasn't what I was expecting," she mumbled, her breath hitching as he thrust forward, sheathing himself deep within her.

Colton grunted as his thighs hit her ass, his sac tightening in response to the sucking pull of her pussy's grip. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, his hands gripping his forearms by his elbows, he lifted her as his legs straightened. He smirked as she yelped out her surprise, her weight falling to her shoulders and neck as her lower back left the hood.

Pulling his hips back, Colton drove into her hard, her shoulders inching up the hood as her hands went out to either side of her, trying but failing to find a grip as they slid across the smooth surface of the car. "Oh my god Colt," she whimpered as he pounded into her.

Colton smirked smugly to himself as his sister moaned and cursed beneath him, her adorable little feet obscuring his vision of her face. "Wild enough for you?" he teased, lowering his head so he could nip and lick her legs.

"Colt -- I-" she gasped, his hard thrusts jarring her body, her pussy clenching, trying desperately to hold on to him him every time he withdrew.

Releasing her, Colt pulled out, watching as her body slumped back onto the car. "Get on your knees," he ordered.

Rolling onto her stomach, Heather stood for a moment, her panties sliding down to her feet before she climbed up the car on her knees. She pressed her cheek flat to the racing stripe, her ass high in the air. "Lift your dress," Colton told her calmly, not wanting to dirty the bright material.

Reaching behind her, Heather flipped the short skirt up, yanking it so her ass and lower back were completely exposed. Noticing the dirty smears he'd left on her knee and ankle, Colton grabbed his t-shirt from beside her, ripping it into three strips as he watched his sister sway her ass alluringly at him, her arousal from his short stint inside her dampening her thighs.

He draped the first strip over her lower back, the material covering the two indents he loved so much at the base of her spine, before asking her to put her hands behind her back. Heather arched a brow curiously as she folded her wrists over each other against her spine.

Colton wrapped the second torn piece of material around her wrists, binding her hands together. The third, he wrapped around her hips, tying it into a knot that lay just above her asshole. "What are you doing?" Heather whispered.

"Problem solving, so I can do what I want without getting ya dirty," Colton teased, clamping his hands down on the material spanning her back as he held her in place and lowered his face to her ass, nuzzling it appreciatively before dragging his tongue through her slick shaved folds.

"Ahhhk," Heather shrieked as Colton drove his tongue deeper, lapping at her hungrily as he held her firmly between his large hands.

"Colt! Oh my g-" Heather choked as he sucked forcefully on her clit, drawing it into his mouth, rolling it gently between his teeth as his tongue flicked aggressively over it. Releasing her bud, he licked her languidly, taking his time to devour all of her with the flat of his tongue as she wiggled and strained beneath him.

"Colt! Colton! Colton! C-Colt!" Heather panted as he pleasured her, his tongue wiggling back and forth teasingly in her cunt as his lips caressed her labia. Kissing her deeply, Colton nuzzled her again between her cheeks before lowering his mouth, rolling her clit over his tongue rhythmically until he felt her body tense between his hands.

"That's right beautiful, let go," he whispered between powerful strokes of his tongue as she broke.

His mouth and nose covered in her dew, Colton drew back and licked his lips. Gathering the loose material from her back, Colton covered her neck and hair with it, his hand gripping the back of her neck firmly as he hoisted her to her knees and helped her to turn and face him.

Brushing his lips against hers, he smirked as hers pursed, silently asking for more. Fitting his mouth more firmly against hers, his tongue swept passed the seam of her lips and into the recesses of her mouth. He took great pleasure in having her taste herself, her tongue dueled with his, moans escaping both of them as they made love with their mouths.

Nipping her bottom lip, Colton withdrew, "suck my cock," he told her gently but firmly, his hand guiding her down his body as she took her time kissing his neck and chest before sliding her tongue over his abs. Changing his grip on the material so he could wrap her hair in it, Colton groaned as Heather dipped her head lower, French kissing the side of his shaft hungrily.

"Fuck, Heather," he hissed as she used the flat of her tongue to lick him from balls to head, the tip of her tongue swirling teasingly over the thick mushroom before engulfing it into her wet cavern.

"Mmm," she hummed as she began bobbing on his cock, her abdominals straining with effort to keep her balanced. He helped her move faster with his hand in her hair, grunting every time she took him a little deeper.

12