Forbidden - Stand Alone Bonus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loosen your throat for me Sunshine, take all of it for me," he instructed, her pussy clenching at his words. Heather hadn't been especially talented at deep throating when they'd first started fucking but she was an enthusiastic student and had improved tremendously.

Heather relaxed her face, calming herself as he withdrew and then thrust again. This time, instead of trying to swirl her tongue and lick the underside of his shaft while she sucked, she let him slip deeper, past her uvula and into her throat.

Breathing through her nose, she kept her eyes closed and focused on his pants and his groans, forcing herself not to gag as he slipped deeper still.

"Oh fuck yes," Colton groaned, his free hand cupping her chin as he pulled her face flat against his pelvis, his cock buried down her tight little airway as her nose scrunched against his trimmed pubic hair. "Can I thrust? You okay?" he asked, doing his best not to take advantage of her vulnerable position, since she had no hands to push him away.

"Mmm," Heather hummed again, doing her best to breathe through her nose. Withdrawing less than an inch, Colton pumped himself back into her throat, enjoying the way her eyes watered against his skin. Continuing his gentle rhythm, he changed the angle slightly, pulling up on her chin while tugging back on her hair so she was staring up at him, her back arched to accommodate the manipulation, her breasts plastered to his thighs.

"Look at those beautiful eyes," he cooed, frowning as her mascara began to run, her eyes a glassy jade as he held himself still, her throat gripping his thick appendage as she attempted to swallow it. "Had enough?" he asked, pulling out of her slightly, allowing her to take a deep breath around the fullness of her mouth.

"I luff it," Heather mumbled, "I'm soh weth."

Colton shuddered as her tongue whispered over his dick, her sounds vibrating the length of his cock. He consciously fought off the urge to twist his fist tighter in her hair and ram his cock forcibly down her throat, her comfort be damned. "You can blow me again later, right now I need you," he told her firmly, dragging her off his cock as he twisted her back around.

Releasing her hair, Colton gripped the material around her wrists and the knot hanging over her ass as he jerked her back, spearing her swiftly with his cock. "Oh shit!" Heather spat as he rode her hard, every thrust jarring her body, her breasts bouncing so aggressively in her bra they threatened to spill out.

"Colt!" she shrieked as he yanked back harder on her wrists, forcing her upright, as he slammed into her aching slit, the sounds of their bodies slapping echoing off the garage walls.

Closing his eyes, Colton lost himself to the tight draw of her pussy, groaning as the wet heat enveloped and sucked him. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum already," he bit out in mild annoyance.

Pulling out, he released the knot around her hips to grip the base of his shaft, angling the head of his cock as his release spurt forth, painting the cheeks of her ass and her swollen slit with his seed. Colton jerked and groaned his pleasure as he held her in place by her wrists. Inhaling deeply, he opened his eyes and frowned at the mess he'd made as it dripped down her pussy lips and thighs.

Heather squirmed, wiggling her hips back and forth as the hot cum slid over her skin. "Stay right there," Colton told her as he gently lowered her face back down to the hood, "I'll clean you up."

Reaching for the discarded material he'd used to hold her hair, Colton used it to wipe her sensitive folds and the warm skin on of her ass. "There," he muttered, setting down the cloth as he reached to untie her wrists.

Heather sighed in relief as he released her hands, her arms aching as she used them to push herself off the hood and to her feet, the skirt of her dress falling back into place. Slipping back on her shoes, she reached under her dress and with a shimmy of her hips, the material he'd knotted around them fell to her feet. Slipping her hands into her bra, she rearranged her breasts, tucking a wayward nipple back into the cup as she eyed her brother's deflating, oozing cock.

Grabbing the material he'd used to clean her off the hood, she wiped the head of his cock gently as she tilted her face towards him for a kiss. Dipping his head, Colton pressed his mouth lovingly to hers, smiling softly as she brushed her nose against his. "That was great," she whispered.

"Sorry ya didn't cum more than once," he sighed regretfully.

"Sorry I interrupted your work," she teased, not the least bit disappointed.

"Can I take you out for dinner tonight, Sunshine?" he asked, deflecting the comment, "ya look too pretty in this dress for me to be the only one to see ya in it," he teased.

Heather nodded enthusiastically, "absolutely."

He grinned widely at her, "we'll take the car, it's finally done," he told her, patting the still warm racing stripe she'd occupied only moment ago.

Heather's eyes brimmed with excitement as she glanced at the driver's seat. "Can I drive?"

~ ~ ~

Colton smiled his satisfaction as Heather cruised, singing along to a cover of Beggin' by Dame Dame after dinner. "Where we going, hun?" he asked as she sailed past the exit she needed to take to get home. Smiling at him wickedly, Heather ignored his question and cranked her music.

Cocking a brow at her inquisitively, Colton settled back in his seat, intent on enjoying the drive. He smiled a few minutes later when he clued into where she was going as she pulled into a mostly deserted shopping plaza. "Walmart?" he asked, amusement in his tone, "what do you want now?"

Heather nodded and turned down her music, "we're getting a tv. I miss Netflix," she told him seriously.

Colton unbuckled his seatbelt as she pulled the car into a spot, "what's so great about tv?"

Sighing, Heather stepped out of the car and circled around to grab his arm, coaxing him towards the store as he dragged his feet. "Well grumpy, I would like to cuddle in bed and watch a movie with you," Heather confessed.

Rolling his head to the side on his neck, Colton glanced down at his sister's upturned face, a wide smile on her lips. "Do I get to hold you the whole time?"

"Did you miss the bit where I said I wanted to cuddle?" she teased, giving his arm a squeeze before detaching from him to head to the back of the store.

Colton followed, enjoying the way the hem of her skirt flirted along the backs of her thighs, while he budgeted in his head how much he could spend to make her happy. "Hey Sunshine, where exactly are you planning on putting this thing?" he asked as he eyed the larger tvs apprehensively.

"On the dresser at the foot of the bed?" Heather supplied for him, reading the specs on the different smart tvs as she debated which one to buy. Colton smiled; glad they wouldn't be bringing home one of the monstrosities that looked like it'd take up half his living room wall.

"I don't want a big one, I don't want to change anything too much on you and I really don't want to disrupt your life," Heather reassured as she checked another tag before turning to look over her shoulder at him, trying to gage his reaction.

Colton crossed his arms, concern in his eyes as he stared at her for a long moment. As the silence stretched, Heather dropped the tag, and nibbled her lip, her hands fidgeting with her skirt. "Or not... you know what, you're right, we don't need one," she murmured, her eyes dropping to the floor, one of her hands coming up to clamp over her upper arm, crossing her body.

Dropping his arms, realizing he must be intimidating her, Colton closed the distance between them and pulled her hand away from her skirt gently, clasping it with one of his as the other hand cupped her neck, his thumb on her cheek tilting her face back up to him.

"First of all, it's our life now, not mine," he corrected, his calloused thumb caressing her soft cheek, "and secondly, it's your house too. You're welcome to change whatever you like to make yourself comfortable."

"Truly?" Heather brightened, her smile flashing in her eyes.

"Of course," he promised, leaning down to brush his lips gently over hers.

"Can we get a few other things too then?" Heather asked giddily.

Colton smiled tightly, wondering if he'd live to regret his next words, "Sunshine, you can have whatever you like."

~ ~ ~

Brushing his teeth, Colton chuckled as he listened to Heather go on about how much she liked the new throw pillows she'd added to their bed. It hadn't taken much to make her happy. A full-length mirror, a couple scented candles, throw pillows, the tv and a few romance novels. She'd even insisted on paying for half of it herself, although it wasn't necessary, it was nice she was offering to contribute. She'd started a job as a barista at a campus Starbucks but he knew she didn't have much to share if she were going to put herself through school without Dad's help.

"-you listening to me?" Heather asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Yes, dear," he teased condescendingly, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he pushed passed her, "you were saying you liked the light blue ones best in the store but you're happy you opted for the grey because they go better with the walls," he repeated back to her as he tossed the newly acquired pillows onto the floor, glad he hadn't paid for them, "personally, I think the neon pink ones with all the red feathers around the edges would have been best, but hey, I did say you could have whatever you wanted," he teased with a mischievous grin.

Heather laughed as she bent over to snatch a pillow, chucking it at his head, "jerk."

Blocking the projectile with his forearm, Colton winked at her and pulled off his clothes before sliding under the covers, "I'm glad you're happy," he told her sincerely, "now come here, I wanna hold ya." He added, holding waving the backs of his fingers at her.

Nodding, Heather stripped, conscious of Colton's eyes as she removed her bra and wandered over to the dresser, pulling a nighty down and over her body. "I really want to watch The Mummy," she told him as she swiped the remote to her new tv off the dresser before crawling into his arms, settling herself between his legs.

"I've seen it. With you. Many times," Colton reminded her with a sigh.

"I know, but it's my favourite, it's almost Halloween, and you said I can have whatever I want," Heather murmured, patting his thigh as she navigated through the apps and menus on the tv.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Colton leaned forward and buried his face in the side of her neck, inhaling deeply, the warm floral scent making him smile as his eyes fluttered closed. He listened to the music as the movie started, enjoying the way Heather relaxed back against his chest.

"Thebes, City of the Living, crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti the First. Home of Imhotep, Pharaoh's high priest, keeper of the dead. Birthplace of Anck-Su-Namun, Pharaoh's mistress. No other man was allowed to touch her... But for their love, they were willing to risk life itself."

Colton snorted as Heather released a dreamy sigh, "this gets ya going, eh?" he teased, lifting his head just in time to see the Pharaoh push his way into the room.

"Actually, Evie and Rick are my favourite, not these two, but just the idea of loving someone enough to risk that much? It's romantic don't you think?" Heather whispered, her hands settling on his forearms, his fingers laced together over her abdomen.

Colton was silent for a moment, "I'd die for you," he told her seriously.

"Don't be silly," Heather berated, giving his lower arms a light squeeze, her eyes glued to the screen.

"No, really," he insisted.

"Don't say things like that Colt," Heather chided, her eyes still on the screen.

"Heather," Colton pushed, separating his hands so he could twist her gently in his lap, his upper arm bracing her back as he leaned her to the side and hooked his free hand under her chin, coaxing her to look at him, "I'm not joking."

Deep green searched swirling hazel for any sign of deceit as time stretched between them, "I love you, I'd do anything for you," he swore.

Flinging her arms around his neck, Heather yanked him down for a kiss, pressing her lips against his in an attempt to suffocate him with the passion his declaration had evoked in her. Being with Colton like this was the greatest gift life had given her so far and she reveled in it. Not once since he'd confessed did she ever have to doubt his feelings for her.

Breaking the kiss, she giggled as his big hand palmed her breast over her nighty. "I think you should take this off," he suggested, nipping at her earlobe.

"So you can show me how much you love me for the third time today?" she guessed.

"Isn't that the point of Netflix and chill?" he joked.

"Thought you didn't watch Netflix, bookworm," she teased.

Colton shrugged and nuzzled her neck, "just because I'd rather read than watch tv doesn't mean I live under a rock."

Shoving his hand off her chest, Heather snuggled back against his, pulling his arms around her waist, "just watch the movie Colt."

Deadpanning, Colton did as he was told for twenty minutes, sighing and rolling his eyes aggressively as 'Johnathon' exhibited general buffoonery. "Why do they always make the brothers idiotic?" he muttered, his breath tickling the golden strands of hair next to her ear.

"Because if they didn't, there'd be more sisters pining after their brothers," she teased, her eyes glued to the screen as Rick grabbed Evie's face and kissed her through the bars of his cage.

"And what's to stop the brothers from wanting?" he asked, lowering his face to nuzzle her neck, one hand caressing her thigh as the other pressed against her ribcage lightly, pinning her to him.

"Nothing, why do you think step-sister porn is so popular on Pornhub?" she answered, leaning her head back against his chest as his hand slipped over her breast, his fingers pinching her nipple lightly.

Skimming his hand up her inner thigh, Colton grunted his agreement as he cupped her bare sex, peppering her neck with kisses. "Take this off Sunshine, I wanna touch you," he whispered, tugging at her nightdress.

Sitting forward, Heather pulled the nighty over her head and tossed it to the floor before settling back against his scorching chest again, his powerful arm encircling her. Her hands hooked over his forearm as his free hand began exploring the dampness between her legs. "I love this," Heather whispered, tilting her head back on his shoulder to look at him, enjoying the intimacy.

"Me too, I love finally being able to touch you, I don't think I'll ever get enough," Colton whispered back, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he slid a finger inside her, her nails biting into his arm.

"Colt," Heather protested weakly as he added a second finger and began to pump.

"Shhh, Sunshine, watch the movie," he teased, cupping her heavy breast in his free hand as the other set a languid probing rhythm.

"Oh god," she groaned as his thumb grazed over her clit.

"That's not how you pronounce my name, but I'll take it," he teased, nibbling at the skin on her shoulder.

"You're not funny," Heather chided.

"I'm not? You sure?" He asked, withdrawing his fingers from her pussy so he could tickle her side, "you're laughing pretty hard for someone that says I'm not funny," he joked, enjoying the way she shrieked and giggled and gasped as he held her in place with his other arm.

"S-s-stop!" she wailed, his fingers falling away from her. The moment he released her, she twisted in his lap, driving her hand under his arm, trying to dole out payback.

Colton trapped her hand between his bicep and his side, preventing her from reaching his underarm as he grinned at her. "Gonna have to be quicker than that Sunshine," he teased, enjoying the annoyance growing in her beautiful eyes.

"Why do you call me that?" she asked, attempting to distract him into loosening his arm.

Colton's face scrunched in confusion, "you don't know?" He reflected for a moment, figuring she had been quite young when he'd first started calling her Sunshine. "Cause you're the light of my life, obviously," he commented casually.

"What?" Heather breathed, her hand falling away from his arm, her revenge forgotten, unsure if he was serious or being corny again.

Colton smiled at her warmly, "you're the sun to my storm clouds, you remember that song your mom always used to sing? You are my sunshine, my only sunshine? You make me happy when skies are grey?" he reminded her, reaching over to tap his tattoo meaningfully, her eyes widening in surprise before watering, emotions flitting so quickly behind her eyes he had trouble deciphering them.

"I had no idea-" Heather swallowed, her hands tracing the sunbeams breaking through the clouds of his tattoo, illuminating a path for the ship sailing rough waters on his upper arm.

Colton smiled sadly at her, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye with his thumb, "sorry, I thought you knew. I've always loved you Heather."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, the movie forgotten, Heather threw her thighs over his, straddling him as she tried to suffocate him with her kiss, his head trapped between the headboard at his back and her mouth.

Cradling her, Colton groaned into her mouth as she rolled her hips, her pussy pressing against his growing cock. "Heather," he managed to gasp before she silenced him again, one hand in his hair, the other clawing at his shoulder as he tightened his hold on her.

Nipping his bottom lip, Heather lifted her hips, reaching down between them with her left hand, angling his member as she lowered herself, joining their bodies slowly, enjoying the way she stretched around his girth. "I love you," she whispered against his lips, tears rolling over her cheeks as she attempted to process her emotions.

Cupping the back of her head with one hand, Colton pressed his forehead to hers and closed his eyes, bracing his arm around her back, his other hand settling on her waist as she rode him gently, the movement of her hips as rhythmic and rolling as gentle waves against a lakeshore.

Heather panted, one hand on the side of his head, her fingers in his hair, the other plastered firmly over his heartbeat, she might be his Sunshine, but he'd always been her anchor, the only sure thing in her life she could cling to when things got overwhelming. Holding him deep, she sank down onto him, letting gravity drive him as deep as she could take him. Heather reveled in the sensation, never wanting to part with him again.

Colton captured her lips, kissing her indolently, tasting her with his teeth and tongue, pleasure coursing through him as her pussy pulsed around his cock in time with her heartbeat. He couldn't remember ever feeling closer to her. Letting his hand slip off her hip, his squeezed her ass gently and thrust, swallowing her responsive moan as she began to move her hips once more.

He shuddered, the slick pull of her cunt pushing him to the limits of his stamina, "Heather," he whispered, trying to warn her.

She shivered at the sound of her name on his lips, her pussy clenching as she gushed, her release overtaking her, unable to remember another moment she'd ever felt so loved.

Colton gasped, his fingers digging into the flesh of her ass as he came, her orgasm triggering his. Moaning, he pressed his mouth to the crook of her neck, grunting as he jerked inside her.

Scratching her nails over his scalp lightly, Heather sighed dreamily, enjoying the warmth the aftermath of their lovemaking had created between her thighs as Colton hugged her to him.

Reaching for the remote beside them, Heather clicked off the tv and then the lamp on the nightstand, returning her hand to his head. They spoke no words as the moments ticked by between them, Heather feeling safe and loved moored to his body as she ran her fingers through his hair, Colton calm and content as his Sunshine warmed his skin in the dark room.

12