All Comments on 'Forbidden Waters'

by Chaos692

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I didn't have much friends..."

And you won't have many here if you continue to submit such short pieces.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Son or Daughter?

Seeing the other comment, I re-read the story (which did NOT take long) and see that the answer is in the very last paragraph.

If it had been revealed that the narrator was a daughter, the single bed, sharing showers bit would be more acceptable as written. But since it is the 18 year old son, the story requires a whole lot more explanation to be well received by the reader community.

Still, off to a good start as a writer, keep going!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Too Short for Serious Comments

By that I mean the only things I can comment on really are your spelling and grammar. No mistakes that I would fault, and the basic premise seemed sound.

It was very abrupt, cramming in a lot of background into a short space.

As it is, I give it 3 stars, and encourage you to keep going with it.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Lame

Weak ass son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ned more description

very fast read... is the person telling the story a son or daughter? a lot of unanswered thoughts and very quickly written.... this would be great for a one page contest... but not quite a story good enough to get one off...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous