Forced

Story Info
Guy finally gets to fuck his best girl friend...
3.5k words
4.47
41.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd seen her earlier that morning, standing in her office and wearing a red scarf. A red scarf! Most people wouldn't know what that meant, but he'd known her for several decades. They'd been best friends for over 15 years. He knew that when she wore a red scarf, it was because she wanted her husband to know that she wanted to be fucked. She wanted to let him know safely that she was not going to submit peacefully. Because only a few people knew that mild mannered Sarah was into Consensual Non-Consent. And he knew exactly what he was going to do about it.

He'd fantasized about that mouth on his cock for years - watching it slide up and down his length. He knew that she gave the best head - her husband had bragged about it some years back while they were all drinking and he hadn't been able to get the sight out of his mind for some time. But it was the idea of her screaming and fighting against him that made his fists ache to clench in her hair - it was the way that she would feel writhing against him as he fucked her senseless. Knowing that she wanted it with every part of her - was begging for it.

As soon as he left her office he reached out to her husband and made some excuse for him not to be home when she got off. It ended up being something along the lines of needing him to help his own wife with something as he was going to be working late. He knew that he had to play it cool and be careful, or the suspicion would end up on him. And that made it all the more exciting.

He stood in the shadows, masked and with rope. He waited, twisting the rope in anticipation. His heart skipped a beat as he heard the sound of her heels clicking in darkness, blood rushing through his body in waves of tension and arousal. As she walked past he leapt out and pulled her in, covering her mouth with his hand. He pulled her into the shadows and pushed her roughly up against a brick wall, smashing her delicate face against the hard stone. She whimpered against his palm and he ground his cock against her back, delighting in her. He pulled the knife from its holster at his side and pulled it up to her throat, a threat evident in his movement.

"What a pretty little bitch you are," he growled in her ear. "I need a good bitch. Are you gonna be a good bitch?" She nodded rapidly, her breathing picking up. "Good. Do you know what happens if you aren't a good little bitch?" She shook her head, whining as the blade pressed tighter against her throat. "Sarah." He growled her name and ground against her, changing it from an impersonal experience to a personal one. Playing the game. "If you aren't a good little bitch, I'm going to fuck up your entire fucking family." He felt tension enter her body, and he pulled her back from the wall a little - looking over her shoulder to watch her breasts heave as her breathing quickened more. "So you are going to be a good little bitch and only do what I tell you to - aren't you?" She nodded her head and he loosened the grip of the knife against her throat, sheathing it for later. He grabbed her by the hair and turned her to face him - pushing her back against the wall. He let himself take a long look at her - black boots that went to her knee, a flowing red skirt with a black tank. And that red scarf, that she'd shifted to tie back her black hair. He had so many ideas of what he wanted to do to her, but there was one thing that he needed to start with.

"Get on your fucking knees," he demanded. She immediately sank to her knees and looked down, glancing to his cock. He knew that she could see the outline of it straining against his jeans. He fisted his hand in her hair, marveling at how well it felt. "You are going to suck my cock like your life depends on it. And you are going to beg me to do it."

"I wanna suck your cock," she whispered, her voice thin. He shook her hair, startling a cry from her as he felt his need settle over him.

"I said beg!"

"Please!" she cried out, her voice higher. "Please let me suck your cock. I need it - I need to feel you in my mouth," she begged, her hands coming up and working on his jeans. He felt her fingers deftly unbuckle his belt and slide it apart.

"Faster bitch," he growled, jerking her hair once more. He looked down and paused, seeing something that displeased him. Rather than use his words he pulled on her hair, demanding that she stand with his movements. She made a sharp noise, standing quickly. He pulled the knife from its sheath and cut along the front of her shirt, slicing through the fabric of her bra and shirt easily. He'd sharpened his knife in preparation for his event. Watching her pale breasts spring free was blissful and for a moment, he felt the desire to moan in appreciation. Instead, he kept to his mission, putting his weapon away once more. He pushed her back down once more, looking down to the blissful sight of her on her knees, her large tits swaying with her movements. "That's better."

"Please sir," she continued, something shifting in her voice. She finished unbuttoning his pants and sliding his length out. She opened her mouth and leaned in, and he thrust into her warm heat. She choked against his length, but he held her mouth there. After a moment of feeling her throat contract on him he let her pull back, breathing hard and coughing.

"Suck bitch." She leaned forward once more and actively began sucking him off. His eyes rolled back as he felt her mouth on him, and he could tell the moment that it dawned on her that the dick in her mouth was not her husband's. "What's the matter Sarah?" His voice was cruel as he shoved her face back on his cock. "You always wanted to be used like the dirty slut you are." He felt the panic settle into her, fighting against her desires and her need to control. "But you are my bitch now." He let her pull back from his cock once more, gasping for breath. "Are you going to be a good bitch?" She stilled, remembering his earlier threat and feeling it settle into her.

"Yes," she whispered, fear evident in her voice now. He felt something unfurl inside him - a rage and wrath that he'd not felt before. A need to subject this one person to all the hate that he'd felt for his lifetime. This one chance to take her in a way that she would never forget - and know that he would know when she thought about his dick inside her. But he knew that he would make her enjoy it - love it enough that she would ask herself whether she was begging for it because he wanted her to, or because she wanted to. And he was confident he could do it.

"Then suck," he growled again, and she launched herself at his cock with a zeal that he'd not yet witnessed. She started with loose licks along his length, her hands circling his shaft to aid in providing friction against him. Her mouth slid easily along his length, and then she sucked - tightened the suction of her mouth against him and slid her tightened lips against him in a way that made him feel like she was going to suck the soul out of his body. His eyes closed for a moment and he relished the feeling of her against him. He clenched his teeth in pleasure, fisting his hands in her hair and taking a deep breath. She sped up suddenly, and he realized that he wanted this to last longer than if she kept doing that. He pushed her head away abruptly.

I don't want to cum in your mouth," he growled, reaching down for her shoulders. He pulled her up by the arms, roughly pushing her against the wall once more. She gasped, looking at him. He watched as her eyes dilated and knew that she wanted him as much as he wanted her - that she was enjoying it. He smiled and wrapped his hand around her throat with one hand, and reached down to jerk her panties off. They caught at her ankles and he looked back up at her, smiling.

"Take them off," he growled. She swallowed and lifted one leg, fighting against the thin fabric as it caught on her boots as she tried to pull it out. Once successful, it slid down her other leg, and she kicked it up to her hand. She extended them to him, her eyes closed. He smiled at her, his eyes glittering as he took them from her hand and tucked them into his pocket for a moment. He jerked her by the shoulders and turned her to the wall once more, pushing her face against the stone and pulling her hips away from it. She cried out with the swift movement, and he heard her whimper as her face hit the rough brick. He held her hair with one hand as he stepped closer, reaching around her body to touch the curves that he'd ached to touch for years. He slid his hand over her creamy breast, feeling the weight of it fill his palms. Slowly he circled her nipple, feeling it bud under her fingers. Knowing that she was feeling the arousal that his fingers were giving her. But ultimately that wasn't his goal. His hand slid down her body and traveled swiftly into her core, finding her already wet. He groaned and ground against her moist heat, clenching his jaw with need.

"I knew you wanted this," he growled into her ear, leaning his head forward and biting it lightly. "So wet. So ready for me. Like a good girl." He pulled his fingers out of her abruptly and pulled them to his mouth, tasting her. "Oh, I knew that you would be amazing." He felt her shudder slightly, and he bit her shoulder. His fingers slid down her body once more, sliding into her moist heat and briefly circling her aching clit. "Here," he started, pulling them away once more and thrust his fingers into her mouth. "Do you know what you taste like?" He didn't give her time to answer as he pulled his fingers out slowly. "Like a good little bitch," he taunted, reaching down and grabbing the panties that he'd pocketed. He shoved them into her mouth, laughing at the sound of surprise she made. He leaned in once more and looked over her shoulder at her breasts, and he couldn't help as his hand slowly trailed down her neck and reached around to palm that creamy mass once more, drawing a brief circle around her rose colored areola, before pinching the taught bud between his fingers. She gasped against her panties, and he ground against her once more, enjoying the sounds of her protest. He realized though that as much as he liked this, he wanted to feel her with both his hands.

"Put your hands against the wall," he demanded. She listened and he pulled her body away once more, leaning her forward. "Keep them on the wall." He waited a moment for her to say anything. She remained silent, panting in the darkness. "Say yes sir," he commanded.

"Yes sir," she answered quickly, her voice breathy with fear and arousal. Satisfied he stepped back and slid his hands down her arms and along her sides, feeling her body beneath his palms. Reveling at the soft skin, the subtle ways that her curves stood out. He slid his hands around her front and grabbed both her breasts, squeezing them in his palms and marveling at the feel of them, finally in his hands. He groaned, massaging them. He leaned forward once more, biting her shoulder in possessiveness as he ground against her body. She jerked under his teeth and he released her, chuckling. His palms slid down her waist, dipping along her hips as he stepped back to look at the skirt that she was still wearing. He smiled and felt around the waist for the way to take it off, finding a small zipple along the hip. He slid it down and the skirt pooled around her legs, leaving her ass on full display. He took a deep breath, taking a good look at the fullness of her shapely ass. He reached out and grabbed the fleshy globes, squeezing and stepping into her once more - needing to feel her against him. She gasped as he palmed her roughly before taking his hands off her completely. He lined up against her, his aching cock lining up with her moist heat. He reached around her, his hand sliding down to her clit as he slid into her from behind. A sound tore out of her throat - somewhere between a moan and a gasp it sounded. A groan tore from his lips at her tightness, but he pushed up to the hilt. He felt her push back against him, grinding into him.

"Yeah, that's right," he growled, reveling in the feel of her tight pussy taking all of him in. "Take it all." He pulled out slowly before thrusting back forcefully against her. He flicked her clit several times as he thrust, fueling her body. She began to ride back against him, whimpering with his thrusts. He smiled, and pulled his hand away, sliding it back to her hips and squeezing them.

"Beg me," he taunted, thrusting forcefully against her several times, utilizing the grip on her hips to control the thrusts. His fingers tightened into her hips - a sign of control. She panted slightly, and from the angle that he was in he could see her biting her lip as she leaned her head against her extended arm.

"Please fuck me," she whined.

"Sir," he corrected, smacking her ass. She winced, and he watched as his hand print stained her porcelain skin.

"Please fuck me sir," she corrected, a whine in her voice.

"Good little bitch," he replied, sliding his hand around her leg once more and deftly finding her clit. He began to taunt it, resuming his thrusts against her. As her breathing quickened, he reached his other hand to tease her nipple once more, feeling power arch through him as she thrust her breast out to meet his hand. As her breathing quickened he controlled his pace, listening for the orgasm that he knew was building in her. She gasped as it tore through her and he groaned, feeling her muscles clamp down on him. Her breathing resumed and she began panting, and he slid out of her, grabbing her and turning her abruptly to face him once more. He lifted her and slid her back slightly on the tipped trash can next to them, steadying her so that he could thrust into her. He held her legs with his arms, sliding into her with a groan. Her moist heat clenched around him once more, and he swore at how good it felt. He slid out of her, nearly completely, and then thrust against her once more, feeling her body rock against him. He held her legs close to him, and she wrapped them around his waist, locking her ankles.

"What a good little bitch you are," he grunted, thrusting into her once more. "Did it feel good to cum for me?"

"Yes," she moaned back at him, her nails digging into his shoulders. She bit her lip, closing her eyes.

"What a good little fuck toy you are," he groaned, continuing to fuck her slowly. "And you'll always remember me, and how I made you mine." He felt his own orgasm build, tightening his body. But he wanted her to admit it first. His hand slid up to grasp her throat, and she looked at him, startled. He smiled cruelly as he thrust into her once more.

"Who do you belong to?" He gritted his teeth with each word, feeling her body tightening on him. She didn't answer immediately and he paused his thrusting, tightening his hand on her throat and smacking the hip nearest his other hand. She winced. "I said who do you belong to bitch?"

"You," she growled out herself, something dark alive in her voice. He couldn't place it, but it shot through him like lightning. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, rewarding her answer. She groaned again and leaned back, giving him better access. His hand at her throat wrapped around the back of her head and fisted in her hair once more, holding her in a position that he could easily control his thrusts against her. He squeezed her nipple once more and pulled her hair, hearing her groan as another orgasm tore through her. He quickened his pace, feeling her walls clench around him - milking pleasure into his entire being. He felt his balls tighten as his splooge shot into her. He thrusted several more times, feeling her muscles continue to tighten around him as she milked every last ounce of pleasure from him. He leaned into her, tucking his head against her shoulder and breathing heavily, listening to her catch her breath.

"What a good fucking girl you are," he whispered against her ear, smiling as she shuddered. He nipped her neck, sliding his mouth up to her earlobe and pulled it between his teeth. She leaned into him, whining. He pulled away abruptly, chortling wickedly as she lost her balance and had to quickly correct it lest she fall. He reached down and pulled up his jeans, tightening the buckle swiftly. He leaned down and grabbed the rope from where it fell and unwrapped it a little. He pulled her up, leaning her against the wall with her torn shirt askew. He wrapped the rope around her hands several times - not to knot it, but to make it slower for her to get her things together after he left. "I enjoyed this very much kitten," he said, smiling. He reached out and grabbed her hair once more, pulling her to him. He kissed her roughly, not caring if he left a bruise against her. It would just be one more thing to remind her that she belonged to him. One more thing.

"Now. I'm going to go. You stay here and unwrap yourself, then feel free to get your clothes back together. You and I both know that you aren't going to tell anyone about this, because you know that you loved every fucking minute of it," he said, tightening the ropes against her and pushing her back against the wall roughly. "We both know that you are going to think of it fondly as you touch yourself at night, when you think no one is watching. How good my cock felt inside you. And do you know why?"

"No sir," she answered, her voice breaking.

"Because you are mine." His growl was in her ear. He paused for a moment and sniffed along the column of her neck possessively.

"I am yours," she repeated back, pressing into him. He smiled against her neck, biting it gently. She gasped, and he pulled back. He turned and walked away quickly, making sure that he got out before she was done with her bindings. He darted across the road and to a car, where he could hide and watch as she pulled herself together. It took several minutes, but she came to the edge of the alley and looked around, clutching her shirt closed around her - her skirt askew. She looked left and right, trying to spot something. When she didn't find what she was looking for, she darted to the left, toward where he'd thrown her purse. She reached in and grabbed the phone, and he watched as she pulled it out and stared at it. She started crying, shaking the phone. It lit up as she began to do something with it, but she stopped mid way, just staring at it - thinking. He smiled as she slid it back in her purse, and tucked her purse over her shoulder. She began the rest of the walk home, wrapping her arms around her. He smiled possessively, knowing that this would stay with her forever. That he would stay with her forever.

He followed her from a distance, making sure that she got home safe. He was her friend after all.