All Comments on 'Forced Awakening Ch. 03'

by ThomasWaller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Still Hot

While I liked chapter 3, it didn't come across as complete. It's as if the author ran out of time and had to post it.

Chapters 1 and 2 started, contained lots of hot action, and ended precisely where you'd expect a chapter to end. Not chapter 3, unfortunately.

Still, I'll give the author the benefit of the doubt. I am enjoying this story so much I gave it top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The come out of the closet guy just doesn't get it

I get exactly what you're going for, I have had similar fantasies in the past. I wish Literotica had a Bisexual category, because most regualr gay-male stories just don't do it for me. Its the forbiden aspect, the 'forced' by a powerful woman for her pleasure that is the true turn on, not the two guys. it is the breaking down of barriers and the psychological domininance of Elena that is the real turn on..

Great story

keenerkeeneralmost 17 years ago
very erotic --indeed

hello thomas walker,

i found your story delightfully decadent ,depraved ,even ----but so stimulatingly erotic ,it ranks abovce the best .

chapter three did seem to run out of steam somewhat .

but you must write more you have the capacity to write a classic ---that would rank along with "the story of o "

and other major masterpieces .

for your own sake ,and of course the benefit of erotica readers worldwide ,i urge you to plan and execute a major work.

many thanks for the pleasure

brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the imagination and excellent characters. Terrific writing. Please keep it up! (Pun intended. :-D)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Please

Oh my friend please get back on your pen and give us more of this delicious story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a disappointment

After the first chapter the last two are a disappointment.

ThomasWallerThomasWallerabout 14 years agoAuthor
I agree

I am the author of this series and was so disappointed with the the second and third chapters that I abandoned the project entirely. I rushed through the second two chapters and then hated the whole thing. Thanks for the comments.

Thomas

need2bspankedneed2bspankedabout 14 years ago
I loved this.

I'm a woman who has endless fantasies about watching 2 men together. I absolutely adored this series. Please please please finish it - waiting is sometimes nice, but this has been too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Is there more coming?

deanahiideanahiiover 12 years ago
with hope

love this series hope there is more. would have loved to find this in my life when i was young.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 9 years ago
Tantalising.

you stopped in the middle of the beginning of the scene.

Of course, you realize that you can continue this series through the weekend, then then next weekend, and the next. They've got the whole summer.

I rather suspect that she'll keep him on edge the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
The more the merrier

I can hear Elena talking to Thomas as Henri is fucking him for the third time that day; while Thomas is taking Henri's cock deep in his ass and close to coming on it again Elena would say 'Thomas, Henri is virile but your tight little butt and your luscious lips and throat are draining out all of his juices.

Wouldn't it be nice if you had another cock you could be sucking right now and have yet more ready to breed your tight boi-pussy when Henri finishes this round? Henri has many friends that live close by and they will come over and continue to treat you as the sissy you are. You can become the girl that is desired by all men. Doesn't this though make your pussy spasm?

All you need to do is ask Henri to invite them over and you can be filled at both ends many times today, tonight and this weekend. Just ask, you know you want to! Tell us now Thomas, tell us now!'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous