Forced by Students

Story Info
Lady teacher gets drugged & drilled by students.
7.9k words
4.29
69.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falguni
falguni
95 Followers

I am Smita, presently 52 years. My husband was an army doctor. The story I am going to narrate occurred when I was 34 years. As my husband had postings in border areas, we had given admission to our son in a residential school in Darjeeling. I used to go to stay with my husband only during vacations as I was working as a college lecturer. Our son was then 10 years old when this incident occurred.

It was mid-April. I had gone to the house of my in-laws at Siliguri so that from there I could visit my son at his residential school. My plan was to travel to Darjeeling early morning, meet my son and stay with him in a hotel and return to Siliguri next evening and stay that night with my in-laws and to return to my place of work following morning.

It was a Friday when I started in the early morning by bus from Tenzing Norgay Bus Terminus. Reaching Darjeeling, I went to my son's hostel, completed the formalities and with him booked a hotel. Next day after the lunch we checked out of the hotel and then dropped my son at his hostel and by 1.30 came to take a bus or taxi for my return to Siliguri.

In those days, Darjeeling was facing unrest over the Gorkhaland issue and there was a sudden strike in Darjeeling due to which all the transports from and to Darjeeling got off the road and anticipating trouble even shops and business establishments started pulling down shutters. I went back to the hotel from where I had checked out about an hour ago. But as the news of strike spread, all the hotels were full as most of the stranded passengers like me had already booked those hotels. The manager of the hotel was very sympathetic and since his hotel was already full, he tried to contact other hotels for an accommodation for me. But there was no positive response from any hotel.

Finding no otherway, I thought of approaching my son's hostel authority for a room. But the problem was again transport as the hostel was at a considerable distance from the hotel. As I was trying to decide what should I do, two persons in their respective motor bikes stopped there and removed their helmets. I recognised them by faces to be the students of my college though I couldn't exactly recall their names nor the classes in which they were.

They introduced themselves as students of Degree course and their names were Raj and Tilak. I then recalled both as they were outstanding athletes of the college and had won district level laurels for their performance. They said that they had ventured to travel Darjeeling and Kalimpong by bike and had reached there only about an hour back to find the sudden strike and like me they too coukd not get accommodation in any hotel. So they decided to ride to Kalimpong, where Tilak's grandfather owned a house.

They suggested that if I did not mind I might take a ride with them to Kalimpong and stay Tilak's grandpa's house. They told be that they would reach Kalimpong in one and half hour. As I was not comfortable in long journey by motorbike, I refused. However, they assured to drive smoothly and finally I decided to go with them. They asked me to put on my leather jacket as it would be cool.

I took the pillion seat on Tilak's bike and on the way we had tea and snacks. After the break, I rode with Raj. Though it was supposed to be one and half hour's journey it took about two hours to reach Tilak's grandpa's house which was a bit on the foothill of a hillock. But some sixth sense told me that I shouldn't have come there. The main reason was I thought that being the house of Tilak's grandpa there will be his relatives and family members in the house.

But arriving at the house we found it locked and Tilak had the keys with him. When I asked him whether his grandpa and family did not stay there, Tilak said, "Ma'am, my grandparents actually shifted to our place for the treatment of my grandmother and will be back in a fortnight. Since we were visiting Darjeeling, so grandpa asked us to pay a visit to his house which is vacant since they went to our place."

Somehow I felt uncomfortable to stay in the house with two students when family members were not at home. Anyway, there was no other option then. It was almost dark outside. As those were not the days of mobile networks, I used the landline phone of the house to ring my son at his hostel and my in-laws at Siliguri informing them about my stranded journey and asked them not to be worried.

Tilak's grandpa's house was small but well maintained. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lawn outside. By the time I completed my phone calls, Tilak and Raj had already prepared tea for all of us and brought some biscuits. As we were drinking our tea, Tilak said, "For tonight we will bring our dinner from the nearby hotel. If the strike is lifted tomorrow morning, we will drop you to the bus stand so that you can start for Siliguri. We will ride back on our bikes."

"What if the strike continues?" Raj asked.

"There is cylinder in the kitchen," Tilak said assuringly, "If the strike continues, we will arrange to cook."

"Let's hope it ends tomorrow," Isaid, "I got not only stranded but became a burden on you two spoiling your holiday."

Both of them protested that I was not a burden. They showed me the room with attached toilet and Tilak said, "Ma'am, you stay in this room, it has attached toilet. So you don't have to go out in the cold. Moreover, you can also watch the TV."

"I'm very sorry to have caused you the trouble," I said, "But I will host tonight's dinner. You place the order to the hotel."

After protesting initially, they accepted my proposal and went out to place the order. The hotel was about 10 minutes way from the house we stayed. They told that they would return with the food and I might refresh myself in the meantime.

As both Tilak and Raj left, I locked the main door and went to toilet. It was fitted with geyser. I freshened up, changed my day long dress and started watching TV. At around quarter after eight, Raj and Tilak returned with dinner. The food items were prepared with real care and were still hot. They suggested that we should complete our dinner before it would get cold.

Already with the nightfall, the temperature had gone down and we were using room heaters. We had a delicious dinner and before going to bed Raj prepared coffee for all of us. Tilak brought out from his grandma's stock two blankets for me and two quilts for them. Wishing good night to one another we retired to our respective bed rooms. I had locked the door that separated my bedroom from other rooms.

Due to long bike journey on the hilly roads and day long exhaustion, I fell asleep almost immediately after going to bed. Nearly ten hours elapsed in deep sleep and when I awakened at the sound of the knock on the door. I saw in the wall clock it was already 8 AM. I verbally responded to the knock but as I was going to leave the bed, I shivered. It was cool in the morning: but more than that what filled me with horror was that under the blankets I was completely nude. Not a single piece of cloth on my body. I never go to sleep without clothes and there could be no question when I was at a stranger's place.

They were knocks again. I tried to locate my luggage bag so that I can change to a new dress but then recalled that I had kept it previous evening in the drawing room itself. I remembered to have changed my dress in the toilet and had kept the old ones there. I got out of bed wrapping myself in the bedsheet and went to toilet. But those dresses were not there too. I felt that I was in great danger and my mind raced as to what should I do.

There were knocks again on the door. I replied in a composed voice to wait. What I did not notice that both the rooms had wall curtains and under those were the sliding windows connection one room to the other. The sliding window was already open and both Tilak and Raj entered the room through the window carrying in their hands my dresses with which I had gone to be and they asked at the same time, "Ma'am, are you looking for these?"

"You bastards," I shouted, "How dare you do this to your teacher? Do you know my husband is an army Colonel and you can spend your life in hell?"

They had no reaction. Tilak said, "Your husband is not coming to your rescue now. And can you tell your husband that we stripped you while in sleep and you had not even the slightest idea?"

Raj said in a vulgar way, "You had been the heart throb of all the boys of our college and when you take classes we enjoy your beautiful sexy figure."

"How can you speak in such a language to a teacher?" I asked angrily, "I am like your mother or elder sister in age. You better return those clothes to me. I will pardon your action as one time mistake."

"Rather than pardoning us, you better slip the bedsheet you're using as a robe to cover yourself," said Raj, "We have seen your nude beauty last night. So what is further in hiding the beautiful treasure from our view?"

My face had grown red in anger and humiliation. Raj teased, "You look wonderful in blushing!"

Tilak had meanwhile placed about 10 to 12 snaps of mine taken on his polaroid camera. All the snaps were taken after stripping me and were in various positions. But the most offensive were the two snaps showing my sleeping face and hairy cunt while there were two more that clearly showed two different male hands placed on my naked boobs as if caressing my mounds. Tilak said, "Just imagine what will happen if these are sent to your son or circulated in the college."

I broke down in tears and said, "What wrong have I done to you that you're treating me like this?"

"You did no wrong," replied Tilak, "Your bright complexion, your slender figure, your dancing asses and your sensuous lips just made us crazy. So we drugged you through the coffee you had last night before going to bed."

"Now, don't waste time," said Raj, "You know how wicked are we two. So you better drop your robe from the body and obey us to avoid your nude photos getting circulated."

I never imagined that I could be in such a situation. My limbs grew weaker, I was literally trembling in horror. Tilak came near me and started pulling the bedsheet that I used to wrap round my body. I was holding it tightly. But with two young studs I was hardly equal and soon I stood before them in all my nudeness. The two then ordered me to wash my mouth in front of them in total nude condition.

As I brushed my teeth, my tits were dancing with the rhythm of brushing and Tilak and Raj were taunting me in most obscene manner. I was blushing at the humiliation and more I blushed and down cast my gaze, more they teased and enjoyed. After I had washed and wiped my face, Tilak said, "Now come to us and give us French kisses as you do to your husband."

I stood frozen and did not respond. Tilak said to Raj, "She will not oblige till she is taught some lessons."

Telling this Tilak advanced towards me, roughly pinched my nipples and started biting my lips. I screamed in pain. Tilak loosened his grip and then gave hard slaps on my buttocks and commented, "You have sensuous asses as well. Now will you kiss of your own or need some more treatment?"

Afraid of further pain, I slowly advanced towards Tilak. He was shorter than me and I brought down my face on his. He looked excited in anticipation and said, "Your lips are soft and sensuous as petals, part them so that I can enjoy the kiss."

I parted my lips. Tilak hugged me tightly and began to suck my lip taking it between his. Soon his tongue went inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. My mind and body was swept by abhorrence as he kissed me. For ten minutes or so he continued to kiss me and then let me go pushing me towards Raj.

Raj hugged me immediately. His hands explored my asses, my hairy pussy while his mouth took a nipple and began to suck it. Raj then looked at my face and complimented my facial beauty and then his tongue began to lick my lips and in between pushed his tongue between my lips. He then made me to take his lower lip between mine and to suck. Soon his tongue also went inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. The kissing session with Raj continued eight to ten minutes.

"Don't you feel like fucking now?" Tilak asked after Raj released me from his embrace.

"What do you think of me?" I angrily retorted and almost shouting, "I am a respectable married woman, a mother and a teacher. If you street dogs think that since you have trapped me in this situation I will behave like you, you are mistaken."

"Yes, you can call us stree dogs," Tilak said, "But we can make a sexy woman like you our bitch. Just wait and watch how we make you our whore and you are bound to enjoy it."

Raj suddenly came near me and started biting hard on my left breast. It was painful; my tender flesh got redder and I screamed in pain. Raj stopped biting and said, "Street dogs do bite too. Remember that."

On my bright complexioned tender skin I could see marks of Raj's bite. Raj asked, "Do you want some more?"

I was very frightened because by now I knew that I was in the control of two beasts who would not only assault me sexually but punish me otherwise also. Finding me silent, Tilak said to Raj, "She seems to have enjoyed the dog bite. Let us give her some more and smear her beautiful face with our bite marks."

I enjoined my palms together begging for mercy and said, "Please, don't bite."

They seemed to agree. Then Raj asked me, "Why your cunt is so bushy? Don't you shave it?"

I didn't reply and Tilak said, "You will now shave your pussy clean in front of us. Let's go to toilet."

I was almost dying in shame. My hands and feet were trembling. Once inside the toilet I was made to shave my pussy hairs as they watched. Then they made me to take a bath in front of them. While bathing they soaped almost every inch of my body including my ass creek, my pussy hole, armpits. Then they wiped me dry with towels.

Although I had taken bath in hot water I was feeling cold. In fact in the morning it was cold outside. As I shivered in cold I asked them to put on the room heater. Tilak sarcastically asked, "Do you really need the heater? Go to bed, we're going to warm you up soon."

I pleaded to them humbly once more to spare me from further assault. However, they paid no heed and ordered me to lay on bed. Raj and Tilak for the first time stripped themselves. Their young dicks were hard and throbbing. But both in length and girth they were no match to my husband's. Angry and humiliated, I decided to hit back at them and said, "With such small cocks you want to enjoy a lady against her will? You would have died in shame if you had seen the tool of my husband."

My teasing words had immediate effects on them and they seemed ashamed at my remark about their size. But after sometime Tilak said, "It's futile to think about your husband's dick now. You're with us, so concentrate how to serve our tools. They may be smaller in size, but you have not yet known the violent service they can offer to your hot pussy."

I was lying on my back and Raj and Tilak were on two sides. Both were groping my privates while each one took a nipple in their mouths and were sucking them. At their sucking my nipples became erect and they teased me. Raj said to Tilak, "Hey look, she is getting hot! Her nipples got erect."

Tilak replied, "I know she is a hot bitch. She is as much willing to get fucked. But she was simply pretending otherwise."

I felt more debased and insulted at their words. Raj and Tilak had divided my body between them. Raj was busy with my upper portion, fondling and kissing my boobs, kissing my lips while Tilak was busy groping my thighs, kneading my asses and fingering my quim. I laid down like a corpse letting them do whatever they like without either protesting or responding to their rough caress because I knew that protesting ir trying to resist was meaningless and responding would only add to their perverted enjoyment with my body. However, Tilak's fingering was creating sensations inside me even though I hated the growing sensation.

Finding me unresponsive they started talking dirty. Raj said to Tilak, "She doesn't understand but we are giving her a great service. Her husband with a bigger tool is away most of the time. So her beautiful body keeps starving."

In reply Tilak said, "I don't think she starves. She either masturbates or has illicit relationship with someone else. How can a sexy lady like her keep her pussy unused for long!"

Both of them laughed and then Tilak said to me, "Were you virgin when you got married? Or your seal was broken before marriage?"

"First ask your mother this question." I said being unable to control my anger.

Tilak slapped me hard in my face. It made me ferocious. I said again, "I think your parents are swapping with each other. That's how bastards like you were born."

Angry and insulted at my comment on their parents, the two attacked me like savages biting hard on my inner thighs, breasts and I screamed in pain. They stopped biting but continued roughly kneading my boobs, pulling my nipples. But what they did next was most loathsome. Both came near my face and began to slap their erected cocks on my face. Both had precums on the tip of their cocks and the sticky pre cum smeared my face and lips.

The two then pressed hard on my cheeks making me to open my mouth and both simultaneously pushed their hard cocks inside my mouth. I had never taken my husband's cock in my mouth and was loathing. But more than that I felt pain as if my mouth would tear along two sides of my lip in accommodating two cocks in my mouth.

Moreover, their ball were tingling near my chin and their pubic hairs were irritating my face. They were commanding me to suck but with my mouth full with two swollen meats I could hardly move my mouth. I felt almost choked as one of the cocks reached almost my throat.

Tilak was commanding, "You're a sexy slut. Now suck and lick our cocks like a good slut."

I tried to move my tongue but failed. Perhaps they understood and Tilak brought out his dick and said to me, "Now suck it nicely."

I didn't pay heed to what he said and angered by my defiance, Tilak said to Raj, "Fuck her mouth and teach her how to suck a cock."

Raj changed his position and approached me from the side of my head and insterted his cock inside my mouth. His rectal area was just on my face so that my view was blocked. His hands were groping my boobs and he started rapid movement of his waist so that his cock was going in and then coming out of my mouth. I did not see Tilak as the buttocks of Raj on my faced blocked the view but I could hear him encouraging Raj saying, "Fuck her mouth faster, she will soon learn to enjoy."

I was full of disgust as Raj's hard dick continued rapid to and fro movement inside my mouth. But to my utter surprise my pussy was getting wet. I could feel that I was discharging vaginal juice almost involuntarily. My mind felt dirty but my body was responding to the torture.

At one time Raj's dick went so deep that I was almost choked and only "oog" "oog" sound was coming out of my mouth. With folded hand I gestured that I was getting choked. Raj slightly shifted his weight from off my face and asked, "Are you ready to suck? In that case I may release you from this."

With tearful eyes I agreed to suck. Then both Raj and Tilak sat in front of me with their dicks threatening menacingly and commanded me to suck them alternately. To escape from getting choked, I began to suck their cocks alternately. They sat on the bed with their dicks pointed towards me while I was on my belly sucking them alternately. Tilak said, "You're our bitch and sucking the cocks of the street dogs you despised."

Without protest I continued to suck the cocks of my students who were at least 12 to 15 years younger than me. As I sucked them they were playing with my privates all along. It was for more than an hour that they made me suck. Their pre cum juice had already smeared my tongue and face.

falguni
falguni
95 Followers