Forced by Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Tilak stood on the bed, caught me by the hair and made me to kneel down in front of him and then he started fucking my mouth like a wild animal till he burst his entire load of semen inside my mouth. He kept his dick inside and pressed my nose so that to avoid getting choked I had no other option but to swallow his warm, salty and sticky cum.

After Tilak ejaculated in my mouth I had no time to spit the residual cum off my mouth because already Raj was inside and at their command I was compelled to lick and suck his hard rod till he too flooded my mouth with his cum. I felt extremely debased and was crying. Raj said, "Don't cry. You have become our slut. Now get ready for a new session and you will enjoy, I promise."

The erection of both Raj and Tilak had subsided after the ejaculation and I thought that they might leave me at that stage. But Tilak said to me, "Now take our dicks in your palm, caress with your sensuous lips and tongue till we become hard again."

Helplessly I began to caress the demons to awaken them to assault me. At one stage, Raj asked me to lay on my back and got on my body with his hard tool near my mouth and his face on my pudenda. Tilak said to me, "Now you will be taught 69."

Raj's dick was already inside my mouth and with my oral caress it was again growing in size. His fingers were playing with my pussy lips stretching them to open my hole. He exclaimed, "This bitch is hot. Just see her pussy Tilak it is getting flooded."

Tilak looked at my pussy as if inspecting it and said, "You tasted our cum. Let me now taste your sexy juice."

Telling this he began to lick my wet pussy. A strong forbidden sensation rocked my body at the touch of his tongue. From the top Raj also started using his tongue to taste my juice. Two passionate tongues and two pairs of lips were almost tearing apart my labia lips. But there was no pain. I could feel sexual urge building inside me.

I tried to divert my mind by recalling how two students were forcing me to the dirty act. However, whatever my mind might think my body was out of control. I felt I was dripping in my love hole. The more I discharged my juice, more eagerly they licked and drank every drop of it.

I could not believe that it was my own body that was responding to a dirty and scandalous situation. Myself a married woman, wife of an army Colonel, mother of a son, a college lecturer was blackmailed and foced by two students and they treated me in a most humiliating manner and were sexually abusing me.

My mind was full of disgust, anger and hatred for what they were doing and yet my nipples got stiff and my love juice was flowing like a river making me more vulnerable to my abusers.

As my mind was pondering over the conflicting emotions and physical responses, the two continued to caress my pussy with their tongues. Raj's hard and occasionally throbbing cock was in my mouth while he tongue was licking the upper part of my labia lips and intermittently his tongue was exploring my pussy hole.

From the side of my legs, Tilak was sensuously groping my slender thighs and his lips and tongue were teasing the lower part of my labia lips. He too intermittently pushed his hot tongue inside my love spot sucking and licking the tender inner walls. Forbidden sensations craving for gratification of carnal desires were growing stronger as their tongues invaded deep inside my love hole.

But the most unbearable point was when the tongues of both Raj and Tilak went inside my pussy at the same time and had a war with each other in their competition to get greater access of my pussy. Their warring tongues frequently touched my clit and often it was caught between their warring tongues.

I was not aware when I started moaning loudly as their tongues teased my pussy muscles and ignited my clit. I was not only moaning but was twisting my body and trying to control by holding the bed sheet tightly in my fists. At one point of time my moans became like hysterical screams. Tilak said to Raj, "Let us spare her now, she seems to be suffering from too much pain."

And both stopped their oral action on my pussy. I was disappointed as never in life and shamelessly caught Tilak by hand and said in a blurred voice, "Do... don't le...ave meee...n..o..w."

Tilak smiled wickedly and said, "Why? What do you want?"

I could not directly reply. Tilak teased me, "Tell us frankly without any hesitation."

I covered my face in shame and said, "You know what do I mean."

"You want mating sessions with us?" Raj asked rather bluntly.

Instead of replying I just shut my eyes. But Tilak was still in a mood if teasing and said, "Ma'am, you're a Colonel's wife, a mother and our teacher. Do you really want it?"

I replied with feigned anger, "You have already done a lot and did not spare me. Now make me a real bitch and show me what street dogs do to a bitch."

"Ok then," said Tilak with a smile of victory on his lips, "Get on your elbows and knees like a bitch."

I took my position as commanded. Tilak and Raj looked at my hanging boobs and said, "Your boobs can make dogs crazy. Now don't move from where you are and stretch your tongue to lick our dicks if you wish us to fulfill your desires."

They teased me for sometime keeping their dicks away where my tongue was unable to reach from where I was in a doggy position. To satisfy the sensation that was at its peak in my pudenda I gestured them like a bitch swagging my head to be near me. When they came near, I shamelessly started licking and sucking their cocks.

They wanted to know whom I wanted to take first. I didn't give any answer. So they tossed a coin and decided that Raj would take me first.

So Raj went near my bottom and started slapping my asses hard teliing me at the same time that a bitch had to bear pain before enjoying the pleasure. I was on my knees and elbows. So both my rectal hole and pussy hole were open to his view.

He started playing with my asshole trying to push his finger inside while his mouth was again on my wet pussy making me discharge fresh juice. After caressing my nude body for some more time, Raj approached my pussy placing the tip of his dick at the orifice. He was trying to penetrate from behind. It was too slippery and I could feel his manhood slowly making its inroad in my pussy.

Though my love canal was wet with my own juice, it took sometime as Raj's cock invaded inch by inch. Moreover, I had never taken a cock in my pussy from behind and it was hurting me. I tried to bear the pain clenching my teeth. However, the final stroke of Raj was violent and brutal making me scream in pain. But with this brutal thrust his tool was completely inside my pussy and I could feel his balls and pubic hairs teasing the opening of my vaginal orifice.

One he was inside me, his hands from above came to fondle my boobs which were hanging as I was in doggy position. Tilak was encouraging Raj, "She looks like a real bitch, getting fucked to have puppies. Just see her face, it is glowing in pleasure. Her tits are dancing most seductively. Give her tits good kneading. Her facial expression says she was starving for such care."

I was in no position to react to his comments anymore because Raj's tool was thrusting harder and faster the tender muscles of my pussy. To be frank, they had made me reach a stage when more than despising, I was actually enjoying the brutal thrusts in my love canal. There was pain but it was subsided by the accompanying pleasure. Being on elbows and knees was uncomfortable but thrusts that Raj was giving in my pussy made me melt and I started moaning uncontrollably.

Raj asked me, "Are you enjoying it?"

I nodded. He accelerated his speed and my moans grew louder. I was trembling in excitement and could not remain on my four and fell flat on my stomach. Raj's dick slipped out of my pussy. I was disappointed at this breach of rhythm but Raj was angry. He slapped hard on my face and said, "How dare you fall, you bitch?"

I said, "I am sorry. I lost my balance. Continue what you were doing?"

Tilak was amusingly watching. He asked, "What was he doing? Spell out clearly if you want to continue."

I was desperate to continue and lowering my gaze replied, "He was mating."

"Now describe what is mating and how it is done, if you want the pleasure," teased Tilak.

"It is...it is," I stammered and said, "Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman."

"That I know," said Tilak, "Describe how Raj was doing it to you?"

I remained silent. Raj said, "Ok, she can't tell. Let us stop then."

"Don't stop now please," I shamelessly pleaded.

"That means you're hot," Tilak said, "Then describe it physically if you want to continue."

Despite all hesitation I uttered, "He was doing it by inserting his cock inside my pussy."

"That's good, she is obeying us," Raj said to Tilak, and then said to me, "Did you enjoy it like a bitch?"

"Yes, I enjoyed," I said and pleaded, "Please continue."

They giggled at my restlessness and changed their position so that Tilak now sat on my back and said, "Let me check if your hole is hot and dripping. Fold your legs so that your hole is accessible easily."

I obeyed as commanded. Tilak was rather rough. He gave a violent thrust and his tool was inside me. I screamed in pain. Tilak pulled my hairs making me lift my face and said, "You will provide service to two of us simultaneously. Take Raj in your mouth and keep pleasing him. I am taking care of your slut pussy.'

Raj was in front of me. As I opened my mouth, Raj pushed his dick inside. Tilak meanwhile started pounding my pussy from behind. Blurred moans started escaping from my mouth as my mouth was staffed with the meat of Raj. Tilak was more brutal than Raj and was ploughing me like a horny bull. Moreover, he was verbally abusing me with all the dirty and obscene words reminding me how I would like my husband to see me in this position. He also told me that all the boys of college would like to do the same thing with me and that I was their fantasy queen for masturbation.

But his dirty words had no effect on me as my mind was concentrated on his brutal thrusts in my pussy and I was moaning like a slut. His hard dick was doing its job in such a way that within twenty minutes I had my first orgasm, my body shuddered, I moaned unintelligible words. Tilak felt my orgasm but kept on pounding me. It was becoming intolerable for me and I began to plead him to come inside me. He smiled and said, "To let me come keep uttering loudly that you are my slut, that you are a bitch and need a good fuck."

I was desperate for gratification and shamelessly began to say repeatedly, "I am your slut. I am a bitch. I need your cock to satisfy me. Please don't stop fucking."

Tilak intensified his speed and I had an orgasm that ripped me apart as his thick warm cum sprinkled all over my pussy walls. I fell on bed from the doggy position enjoying the rough scratches his nails inflicted on my body. I can't really describe my strange state of trance at that moment. My body was thrilled as I felt his warm spurt shooting inside my craving hole. I felt his brutal thrusts and his influcting scratches on my tender skin but my overall exhilaration seemed to ignore the pain and enjoy the pain.

Tilak's body remained on my back for quite sometime as he held me passionately in tight embrace and continued kneading my private parts even after he had ejaculated. I was so overwhelmed by the orgasms that I was literally oblivious of my state. After he got off from me, Tilak turned me on my back and invited Raj to watch how my pussy was dripping with the sticky semen of Tilak. Both laughed and said at the same time, "She now looks like a perfect slut."

Tilak then brought his tool near my face and ordered to lick him clean. His dick was smeared with my juice and his come and I hesitated to lick it. But Tilak forced the entire meat in my mouth and said, "I will now prepare you for Raj."

My passion had considerably subdided after being drilled by Tilak and I said to him, "It may be good if you allow me some time. After what you did, I may not be ready again, both mentally and physically, to serve immediately."

"No problem," Tilak said, "Since you have enjoyed once you can take your time to get ready for the next session. But before that we would like to see if we can prepare you earlier for the next session. Your youthful body indicates that you will be ready sooner than you think."

I said to them, "My son, my husband and other relatives will be anxious about me if I do not call them. At least allow me time to make calls to them."

"Ok, you can make calls," replied Tilak, "But don't try to play smart. You will make calls sitting in front of us completely nude and will make short calls telling them about your well being."

I had no option but to agree. I made calls to my son, to my relatives at Siliguri and lastly to my husband telling them not be worried about me as I was staying with the grand parents of my students. I had to twist the truth as it would sound odd that I was staying with my students without any other member in the house.

After I left the phone, Raj smiled and said, "You're smart and intelligent. Only if your husband new that you got fucked and was sitting nude in front of us."

All of us were nude and both Raj and Tilak were hard again. Tilak gestured me to move to the bed room. I was mentally ready for the next round of assault. But they had kept breakfast ready with bread, butter, boiled egg, banana and milk. Tilak said, "Before going to next round of enjoyment let us have our breakfast."

I suddenly felt that I was hungry and realized that we had not taken anything since the morning. The breakfast was over in half an hour and Raj vulgarly said, "Our stomachs are full. But my dick is hungry to devour your hot pussy. Just watch my rod salivating."

"You two are very foul mouthed," I said in utter disgust, "Always speaking dirty."

"Ma'am, you have not heard Raj so far," Tilak said, "You will hear his dirty words when he fucks you."

Raj commanded Tilak, "Take this bitch to bed. I want to see when her pussy gets ready to take my baton."

Before Tilak could do anything, Raj came near me and roughly groped my boobs and said, "Your mounds are very sensuous. Do you know most of the boys of your class had to jack off themselves after your class? Your curves and cleavages are so prominently outlined that our batons get hard."

I did not reply. Raj started kissing my nude body. First my bare back, then my nape, then my eyes and finally got locked in my lips with his tongue deep inside my mouth. He gestured Tilak to tease my pussy and Tilak's index finger was inside me doing in and out movement rhythmically.

Raj had by that time left kissing my mouth and concentrated on my tits sucking my nipples alternately as passionately as he could. Occasionally, he would use verbal abuses calling me bitch, slut, whore etc. Having got violated once, I was no more shocked at his abusive words. But he was more wicked than I thought. He made me lay on my back, fold my legs exposing my pussy and then say to him, "Your bitch is waiting for you."

As I uttered those words, he came near me and said, "You slut, if you want to be pleased first take my dick in your mouth and show Tilak that you're ready to be my bitch."

I had nothing to say but to obey him. But as I was sucking him, I could feel fresh hotness spreading between my legs and I involuntarily discharged, my body trembled. Raj's dick was in my mouth and suddenly he lowered his face on my wet pussy, holding my thighs tightly and started sucking my pussy violently.

Me and Raj were in 69 then and reciprocating his fast and violent sucking I too started sucking his rod faster. As our oral session of 69 gained momentum, Tilak teased, "The bitch is fully hot now. Raj, let her pussy take your rod now."

At Tilak's words, Raj broke away from 69 position. He roughly turned me on my stomach and slapped hard on my ass and asked, "Are you ready to be my slut?"

I had grown horny by then and silently nodded. He then laid down on his back and said, "You will be on top and guide my baton inside your hot hole and you will pump."

I got up on Raj and placed my quim just above his hard tool, held it in my hands and guided it inside my pussy till was fully inside. Raj the roughly pulled my boobs and said in a viperish way, "What are you waiting for bitch? Start pumping your hot pussy with my tool. Your sexy boobs must keep dancing all the time. There was already unbearable passionate sensations inside my love canal that wanted hard thrusts of a hot phallus and I started rapid movement. Raj enjoyed and said, "You're really a good slut. Now bent down on me without letting it slip out of your cunt and kiss my lips."

Carefully I tried to obey but by the time my lips descended to kiss his lips, his tool slipped out of my pussy. Raj slapped me hard and said, "You good for nothing slut. Why did you let it slip out? If you want to be fucked, you must beg else I will not put it in your hole."

I was not in myself. I never experienced such sexual arousal in my life. Might be it was the forbidden and illicit nature of the relation or it could be their extreme manipulation and caress of my body or it could be their foul and dirty language or it could be the sexual humiliation at the hands of two younger fellows or it could be the combination of all - I was hot and horny and was craving eagerly for another round of pounding in my pussy despite the fact that only hours before I had most violent orgasm after hour long pounding by Tilak.

Finding me quiet, Tilak said, "You decide whether you want to enjoy with Raj. If yes, you're to beg. If not, just keep loitering nude before us till we decide to screw you again."

My passion was overpowering me and I became shameless and admitted that I want the tool of Raj inside me. Just imagine the scene that followed. At their command I knelt down in front of Raj, who was not only younger but a student of mine, and shamelessly said, "I'm your slut. I want to be fucked. I beg you to quench my thirst."

Raj took me to bed and started anew by licking my labia lips. It was unbearable. I pleaded him to penetrate. Raj laid on his back and commanded me to be on him and guide his dick in my pussy. As I positioned myself on him he started French kissing me while my hand took his hard rod and slowly guided it at the entrance of my pussy. I then moved my pelvis to swallow it fully inside my love tunnel.

Tilak came to bed and was playing with my ass. His fingers were occasionally teasing my rectal hole. I had by this time taken the full length of Raj's dick in my pussy and my pelvis was doing up and down feeling the erotic sensation of his rod in my hot cunt. I was so engrossed in feeling Raj's demon inside me that I did not really bother about Tilak. Raj was giving upward thrust frim below making me moan in pleasure. As time elapsed my moans grew louder.

But suddenly I screamed in severe pain and wanted to disengage. But there was no way. I was sandwiched between Raj under me and Tilak on me and I realized the source of the pain. Tilak had sodomized me. I could feel his hard tool in my rectal hole and he was still pressing to insert it further. My pussy was already filled with Raj's dick. Tilak was very violently fondling my boobs and asked, "You hot bitch, how do you like two cocks at the same time?"

"Tilak please," I pleaded in broken voice, "It is hurting me, please take it away."

"There is no pleasure without pain", Tilak said with a mischievous smile, "Being the first time it is hurting, you will get accustomed to it. Don't you remember the first night your hubby put his armywala dick in your pussy, it also hurt you. But now you're an expert in fucking."