Forced by Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Tilak said this he kept thrusting hard and inch by inch his tool was getting inside. I screamed again in pain. But both Tilak and Raj were then busy in ploughing my two holes and paid no heed to my screams. Due to assault in my asshole I had stopped moving my pelvis. Tilak pinched my boobs and pulled my head towards him holding my hairs roughly and said, "You sexy bitch, keep moving your pelvis. Forget my dick in your asshole and enjoy Raj in your cunt."

I started moving again and Tilak's dick slipped out of my rectal hole giving me a great relief from pain. Raj turned me on my back and I was on the bed with my pussy open to him. Raj violently invaded my love tunnel and started giving hard and brutal thrusts. I hugged him in utter excitement and our lips got locked.

As his cock kept ploughing I moaned like a possessed woman in excitemey and when he went stiff after ploughing me for more than half an hour. It became so ecstatic that I was pleading to him as if begging, "Don't leave me. Do it harder and faster. Make me your slut, make me your bitch. But don't stop."

In the midst of my words he became violent and was thrusting my pudenda without mercy and then I felt his warm sprinkle in my pussy, I screamed in orgasm as my body shuddered and my body got tightly entwined with Raj as never before.

By the time we disengaged, both of us were sweating despite cold temperature outside. I was feeling ashamed but I had also discovered a new side of mine. I went near Raj, kissed on his lips biting him mildly and said, "Thank you. I had never imagined that sex can be so exciting."

I gestured Tilak to come near and kissed him too. Finding that Tilak's cock was still hard, I took it in my palm and started massaging it and made him release his cum.

That night I slept between the two and we played till all of us were exhausted. The strike continued for two more days and I spent the days with them as their slut.

After returning to my place of work, my liaisons with them continued for two more years and we had regular physical relations. Our relationship came to an end after they got jobs outside our native place. To admit now, after so many years, I got actually addicted to sex after I had the accidental encounter with them in Kalimpong.