All Comments on 'Forced Ch. 03'

by nickymartin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

Hot Hot Hot..reminded me of my first time as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

I love your stories. I wish some big cocked studs would fuck me up the ass until I became a total slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wet fantasy!

Loved it! I've always masturbated dreaming about getting fucked from behind in a shower and that was just about perfect. The big cock, the water, being lifted up by his shaft and him cumming inside me. I love that idea of being held from behind and just used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazingly HOT!

Oh that feeling of finally accepting the desire to get fucked by a big cock in your tight virgin ass...mmmmm I remember it 35 yrs later like it was yesterday. Great story and looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks again, bimwm_53

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
forced says it all

Perfect title! Being forced to love taking cock! In the beginning you don't think you want it and soon you can't say no. My ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my oh my

this was amazing, loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my boss is also "cute"

When you find that you have the feeling that another man is attractive and "cute" as you say your boss is -- that's a sign that you are having gay feelings. There's nothing wrong with it and you can still be attracted to women even while you have such feelings for men as well. That's what is happening with me. I'm attracted to my boss and I wish he would seduce me like your boss did. You are one lucky guy !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Giant Turn-on

Great descriptive writing. Great visualization of erotic, penetrating sex. Your story made me hard.

Where can I find someone to gently but firmly make me their bottom and cock sucker. Their sperm swallower and passion partner?

Grrrrrreat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm married and gay too

I'm also married but I don't deny my gayness and gay feelings for men. I love big cocks fucking me and especially my boss. He's made me his bitch and I love it. Even though I'm married and love my wife, I truly enjoy hot gay sex with a hot stud. I can't wait to read the other chapters. Great story.

mrfelixxxmrfelixxxalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

I remember the first time I was taken like that in a bath house. I usually went there to get blow jobs but this time a large aggressive man wanted me, and TOOK me. I didn't think I could take all of him, but I did and found myself having a shocking hands free orgasm as he unloaded in my ass! It was the best orgasm of my life!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Very Hot!

Loved that both men had orgasms. Very good descriptions of the action. Now on to the next chapter.

Literot76Literot7612 months ago

Great writing. I wish I was Jason having cum dripping from me and being taken again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous