Forced Changes Ch. 06

Story Info
Futa succubus and her mate face trials and changes.
14.4k words
4.84
24.8k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers

Preview/Spoiler Tags: Futanari, Transgender, Male to Female, Femdom, Transformation, Succubus, Dickgirl, Seraphim, Teasing, Monster Girl

*

"What?! How did they find us?" I asked, scared and trying not to panic, twisting in my seat to look.

"Doesn't matter. We need to get inside and hide you so I can give them a piece of my mind. Specifically the piece that's imagined slamming my fist through both their faces. Repeatedly," she said, her throat rumbling with a low growl that did silly things to my insides.

Stupid body. This is definitely not the time for this kind of response. Although... she is certainly sexy when she's all 'protector guardian valkyrie mode'.

Before I could get my feet organized under me, she scooped me up, carrying me from the car princess style. Sprinting into the store, she hardly jostled me as the kidnapper's van screeched to a stop, the doors flinging open as the terrible twosome unloaded into the parking lot.

Lexi held me tight to her chest as she used her foot to kick through the sliding doors, a snarl on her face, her blue tattoos flaring with her exertions. Her muted footsteps were the only indications of her passing as she stealthily crept into the aisles, breaking line of sight with the entryway before turning and carrying me into the clothing section. She deposited me into a changing room and turned to leave. I grabbed her hand, asking a question that'd plagued me during our retreat.

"Why didn't we just leave? We had a car and everything," my fear making my voice quiver. She palmed my cheek and I leaned into it for a second before she responded, visibly struggling to control her rage.

"They took you from me. Nothing and no one is allowed to do that. Not without reprisal. I have to make them pay for that," she said, fire and iron in her voice, her eyes flashing black. She went to leave again but I hadn't released her hand. My head dropped and I stared at the ground.

"You can beat them? You have to be absolutely sure Lexi, because I'm so scared of losing you that I'm not sure I can let you out of my sight." My words came out as those of a small child, thin and terrified as I voiced my fears to her.

She pulled me into a deep embrace, crushing me to her chest as her scent and warmth swaddled me, momentarily driving away my worries.

"The man was all bark and no bite, a real pushover. I swear I'll take care of them, no problem, scouts honor. It'll be over before you know it and we can get your stuff moved into our place afterward." She paused, giving me a loving kiss to my jawline just below my ear. "You've no idea how much those words excite me. Our place... I'm gonna make love to you so hard they're gonna need a crowbar to separate us from the bed."

A need bubbled up from my gut, grown from my lips being absent of her flesh for too long. Falling to my knees, my fingers pried her jeans away from her shapely legs. A hiccup of stifled breath slipped from Lexi in surprise at my sudden aggression. Sliding my hand between her panties and my promised land, I palmed her sex for a moment before rotating my hand and drawing the fabric down her legs. Moistening, her labia tasted of creamy chocolate, which I savored as I pinched them between my tongue and teeth, forcing Lexi to tense under my rough treatment of her sensitive flesh. She wasn't entirely passive, undulating her hips ever so slightly, making me chase her skin, her tail winding around behind me to tease my backside.

"Harder. Please do it harder," she begged; I could think of no reason to deny her.

My hands hooked behind her thighs, giving me some stability, even with her movements. Drilling deep, I sought her furthest reaches with my tongue, her pussy squeezing tight as I answered her plea. Lexi pushed forward with her tail, squeezing past my defenses easily as she penetrated my backside, welcoming the taboo pleasure as my eyes rolled back. Our pussies leaked in tandem as I worked my tongue into and around her sweet flesh. She wound her hands through my hair, gripping it by the root, biting her lip to the point of bleeding as she fought and surrendered to the pleasure.

The sex was a desperate sort of wish I was throwing out into the universe, a coin tossed into the cosmic wishing well as if to say, "See how good we are together? Now don't do anything that would fuck up something this beautiful."

I waited until her orgasm was on the verge of finishing to take my thumb and run it up and over her clit, pressing firmly as I ground the sensitive bundle of nerves into her body. Rapidly vibrating my hand, I used that to force Lexi onto and over a higher precipice.

As usual, her response didn't disappoint.

Biting the side of her hand, she muffled her cries as she spilt her bounty into my mouth. Taking a mouthful I rose to my feet, pulled her into a kiss, and squeezed. Like a kid with a cheek full of water, I snowballed the savory tangy fluid into her surprised mouth.

Growing flush with emotion, she held my eyes for a second and before she very deliberately swallowed, staying like that, she searched for a way to put into words what my kidnapping had done to her.

"You come back to me safe and I'll give you an edict or three," I promised breathlessly, cutting her off before she could speak. I attempted a sly smile I'd seen her use before she could speak, probably failing but determined to give her ample reasons to return to me.

"Right... Ummm..." She coughed, the possibilities flashing through her brain. "I'll just be going now," she offered as awkward parting words. Her fingers slid through mine and she left the dressing room, shaking off sexy thoughts as she got her head in the game.

Her broad physique rolled in delicious waves across her back as she flexed her muscles, limbering up in preparation for the confrontation. Even with my recent feast it still wet my proverbial appetite.

There's no way I'm going to let her go into this alone.

I looked at my thin arms. Sure they held a deceptive strength but I suspected it was nowhere near that of our adversaries.

I'll need to find a weapon of some sort, maybe a baseball bat or handaxe or something.

Creeping out of the changing room, a quick scan of my surroundings showed me nothing of immediate value, just the clothing and electronics section.

It's sort of strange seeing a store without anyone in it. Actually... aren't Walmart's open twenty four hours a day?

"To my knowledge they are," Belini said directly into my mind, startling the proverbial shit out of me.

"Then why aren't there any employees around?" I whispered as I noticed the sports section and began moving towards it.

There are. Just not in this representation. Our enemies have deployed an artifact that takes all veil touched entities into a copy of the enclosed dimensional sphere. If you can reach the edge of the sphere you can burst the bubble, returning everyone to regular space. Because of the nature of the artifact it has pulled everyone closer to my plane, allowing me to do this.

She startled me again by suddenly sliding into existence behind me, draping herself around me like a heavy cloak. She smelled of mixture espresso and sex, and her presence made me feel a little more comfortable about our situation. Her peach colored skin was soft and warm as she placed a delicate kiss on my neck.

"Are you really here?" I asked, surprised and suspicious at her sudden appearance.

"No. My dear but you should be watching, important things are about to happen," she said, her arm rising to point out the aisle, where Lexi and queen bitch emerged simultaneously.

Only a moment passed while they assessed one another, Lexi flexing her claws and dropping her stance while miss cold rage held her naked sword vertical, steel of a naked longsword gleaming ominously in the fluorescent lighting. Lexi charged, her speed deceptive with her expanded bulk, talons of her feet digging furrows into the flooring, propelling her forward with terrifying momentum. The dude angel was nowhere to be seen as the woman prepared to receive Lexi. My heart was in my throat as Lexi dodged under the first slash, her claws parting the woman's shirt as she slid backward. Her return stroke was an overhead cut that Lexi sidestepped, her hair fluttering behind her like an action hero. I couldn't breath as Lexi avoided another sword swing, scoring a couple small slices across the woman's upper arm in return. Her eyes were completely black, her magical rage dictating her actions as she bent almost horizontally backward to avoid a slash. With a guttural cry, Lexi's right hand darted out, gripping the sword's blade just above the hilt. Her blood bubble and pooled around her wrist as it dripped onto the floor. In her sacrifice of one hand she freed the other for the killing blow. Smiling malevolently, she brutally buried her claws into the woman's stomach, ending the fight.

Or so Lexi thought.

The angel had other ideas.

Face grimacing in pain, her eyes still held no emotion, nothing but implacable resolve as she turned her hips, burying the claws deeper into her gut as she brought her weight over the blade. Pulling sharply, the blade sawed through Lexi's hand, severing her fingers to fall to the floor like broken twigs. My universe stood in the balance as time seemed to slow, an eternity of gleaming blade as it fell and effortlessly parted the flesh of Lexi's shoulder, carving it's way into her flesh.

Then time truly did stop, the splash of blood hanging in the air as her blood vessels burst like a million gruesome water balloons. Mournful disbelieving tears streamed down my cheeks as I turned to Belini.

"Save her. Just save her Bel. I'll do anything. Everything. Whatever you want is yours. Bring her back," I sobbed, desperately clutching her arms. Despair chewed up my mind with wicked fangs that rended and mauled, leaving my psyche a tattered wreck.

Her thumbs were soft and comforting as she brushed away my tears.

"She's not dead," she said softly.

"Wh-...What?" I hiccuped, my mind dominated by a single thoughtm she's gone. I'll never see hear her laugh again. Watch her sleep in the morning. She'll never tease my nipples or stroke my pussy. No more pushing my boundaries yet respecting me when I tell her to stop.

Bel ran her hand through my hair, tucking it away when she was done. Looking back at Lexi, she still hung there, locked in combat with the seraphim, a renaissance painting just waiting to be created. Flinging my head away from the scene, I spun back, burying my cries into her naked breasts; her flesh tantalized me with its similarity to Lexi's, and mocked me with its differences. She rubbed soothing circles across my back until my cries were reduced to sobs and, eventually, silent tears dripping from my cheeks onto her skin. She waited until the tears slowed to near nothing, only after I'd cried myself empty, did she talk.

"It wasn't real. I lent you a gift given by someone very close to me, allowing you to read the threads and see a single potential future," she said with regret encased in iron resolve.

"Potential future?" I repeated, the words not making sense to my scrambled brain. Then the clutch in my brain engaged, the engine turning over as it sputtered to life and I figured out what she was saying.

"It was a joke?!" I hissed, shoving her away in anger. Her hands gripped me tighter, not letting us separate.

"No! I wouldn't harm you like that. I care for you and Lexi far to much to play those sorts of games. It was real, but it hasn't happened, yet. Do you see what I'm saying," Bel's voice was surprised and then fervent as she met my furious eyes.

"It was real... But we can stop it?" I asked cautiously, finally reaching some level of understanding with her.

"Yes. Exactly. That was what could've happened if you weren't here to intervene and/or did nothing. Having seen that outcome, now that you know, you have a choice to make. A choice I warned you about not too long ago. You must decide, dear, whether or not to pledge yourself into my service or keep your humanity. Much like Lexi's ancestors did so many years ago."

"What are you saying?" I questioned, looking for some clarification about what she was asking me to choose.

"There weren't always succubi on this world. In the distant past a group of refugees came to my abode and asked me for a boon, a home to call their own. I could give them that, I had access to an unoccupied plane, but it would require some alterations to their physical structure or risk them being ripped apart by my planar transportation ring. To a woman they agreed, without hesitation. Ragged and desperate, they accepted sliver of my essence into their bodies. To the naked eye there weren't any obvious changes but it changed them enough to not interfere with my magic. Over time their forms changed, the magic inside twisting them into my likeness. In a few of them my seed sprouted, granting them aspects of my inherent abilities the others did not receive. They came to be known as my priestesses, my conduits that spoke for me and execute my will upon the world. As ages past I was eventually able to recognize those individuals who had the capacity to become a priestess. Thus do I offer you a changeling's choice," she said solemnly. "Sydney, I hereby offer you a place amongst my chosen, with all the rights and responsibilities contained therein." she intoned, her manner that of a dignified enormously powerful being she was. She kept me close her heat soothing as she stood

"With it I can save Lexi?" I asked, seeking confirmation; my fingers dug into her arms, holding her tightly to me.

"I don't know that for sure. I can guarantee that with it you'll have an opportunity to make a difference."

"But can't you see the future?"

"Not really. I can read potential futures close to the present but there are limitations. If you do this I won't be able to look at your future again."

"Then, how do you know?" I asked, my voice thin, nearly panicked, too many vague and poorly understood concepts floating in the air.

"Experience. Millennia of existence tells me that you'll find a way to save your sweetie, with or without my gift. I'd feel remiss if I didn't offer you tools that might otherwise help. I've grown rather fond of you both. The two of you actually remind me of myself and my own lover when we were younger, freshly forged from the harnessed energy of a supernova..." she sighed. "I can only hold us here for a little bit longer so we need to hurry. Sydney, how do you respond?" she asked, cupping my chin gently. Her tail, which'd wrapped along my waist, gave me a squeeze, much like Lexi enjoyed doing.

Examining her face critically, I weighed the options in my mind, judging and discarding them as they came.

The sword flashed through the air, sparkling with deadly intent as it bit into my love's shoulder, spewing blood into the air in a macabre fountain. I flinched and met her eyes, determination made. There was never really a choice. For Lexi I'd risk everything. Even my humanity. I know Bel has an agenda but she hasn't led me astray so I'll continue to let her lead.

"I accept. Please don't hurt us." Resolute, I stood straight, even as my fears continued to cry that this was a mistake; they continued to whisper how much of an unknown Belini truly was.

"My child, I won't misplace this gift of trust you've given me. Now, go save your girl." She gave me a quick squeeze and a pat on the behind with her tail.

"But... What?" I asked, confused. "You didn't do anything."

"I have done something, you just don't feel it yet because I'm not actually here honey. This has all happened in a dream space I crafted for our minds. Similar, but more limited in scope, to the one where I first introduced myself to you. This entire conversation has taken mere seconds in the real world, where I must now send you. Good luck and remember to listen to your heart."

With those words the illusory world shattered and I was back to kneeling on the floor of Walmart.

Or the illusory representation of it, if I understand Bel correctly.

Peeking between a couple of blouses as I watched Lexi and the seraphim round their corners and spot each other.

A bubblinganger rose from my core, rushing headlong into the block of ice that'd infected me from the moment I watched Lexi get cut down. The fusion of the two emotions sent wisps of desperation and shards of resolve spinning through my psyche, infusing my body with a fevered, unstable energy. Unknown to me, my eyes flickered as a bottomless well of darkness expanded from the pupil, swallowing the iris and sclera. Automatically moving, my instincts propelled me to protect Lexi from the threat before my mind caught up to the fact that my body was moving. My easy grace felt natural as I stealthed across the space that separated me from the seraphim that was just now bracing herself to receive Lexi's charge, their stances identical to those of the vision. Lexi was so focused on getting to her target, she only spotted me when I was a few feet from the our mutual enemy. Widening, her black eyes matched mine, as she reached deep trying to find a little extra speed, her mouth opening in a furious roar of denial. Her stare alerted the angel, but ice bitch barely managed a small shift of her weight before my shoulder slammed into her waist with excellent linebacker esque form. Unprepared, her body crumpled around mind like a soda can punched in the middle. Before she could recover, I straddled her, barely understood notions and instinct urging me to box in her face with my hands, smushing our foreheads together, bringing our eyelines to the same level. Drilling into her, my gaze carried us to a place where our emotions churned together into an inseparable amalgamation.

Only, there was something strange happening.

My emotions flowed into her, I could feel that much, and I could sense the channels where her emotions would've reciprocated.

Only there's nothing there. She's one hundred percent empty. Wait... Ninety nine percent empty.

Then, I was somewhere else.

In the desolate plane of her emotionlessness mind, there existed a single glimmer, a north star that drew me in like a beacon. Speeding across the wasteland, my anger and fear spread behind me like a wake, the environment beginning to stir and take notice, pathways blooming to life that hadn't seen use in untold years. The beacon ended up being a little girl, sitting alone in the dirt, knees clutched tightly to her chest. I approached cautiously, wary for a trap, circling the pale blonde girl a couple of times.

What's that sound? It was muffled, irregular, sound that I couldn't quite make out. Listening closely, the girl still hadn't reacted to my presence, my curiosity overcoming my wariness as I snuck closer to the girl.

She's crying. Irregular broken sobs were issuing from the girl, despite her best attempts to muffle them with her knees. My humanity subsumed any concerns I had, pushing me forward to fall to my knees, my embrace swaddling her as I clutched her to my breasts.

The girl stiffened, the sobs stopping in the first reaction I'd seen the girl make.

I didn't say anything, instinctively reading the girls wariness with my presence. Mothering her, I made gently cooing and susserations as the girl cried, her tears making a wet mess of my shirt. We remained in that quiet holding pattern for an unknown amount of time until she broke the stalemate by reaching out and clutching me tighter to her.

Before I realized it, my anger and fear were gone, replaced by concern and worry.

I've always had a weak spot for crying girls. Evidently that's doubly true for children. What's happened to her to cause her to be reduced to such a state? Whatever it is, I'll do what I can to help her through it. Nobody likes to see another person broken.

capn_doggy
capn_doggy
1,050 Followers