All Comments on 'Forced Changes Ch. 06'

by capn_doggy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Awesome as always. My absolute favorite series on lit!!! Cant wait for more.

Xoxo

Jenny

capn_doggycapn_doggyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Author Here:

Just wanted to let people know I've recently started a Patreon and I'd love it if everyone took a look. If you have anything you'd like to see as far as incentives go, please don't hesitate to let me know.

www.patreon.com/capn_doggy

masterhobbesmasterhobbesalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

aaaaand I just learned you had a patreon. Instantly hooked! I love this story, I wish there were more like it but yours is perfect! I really wish Stolen had a continuation at some point, I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Now how to get together the money to fully fund you for a month or two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Found this series the other day and I gotta say it blew me away! I wasn’t sure about it at first but as I read on I grew to love it! I can’t wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it Coming

Amazing ending to the first book. Please keep it coming.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 5 years ago
Excellent

I know I’ve read some of your stories in the past, but having rediscovered your writings, I’m hooked. I do really hope you continue with Syd and Lexi’s story (or at least writing in general), because you’re amazing at writing your stories. I’d be willing to proofread any story you write, because you make your characters believable, even in sco-gi and fantasy environments where it isn’t really necessary. I love your work, keep it up.

DeanobeanoDeanobeanoover 5 years ago
Great Work!!

Thank you for writing this story! It is a wonderful read that I just couldn't put down. I love the character development. I am very intrigued with the introduction of Bel's mysterious sister. I for one encourage you to keep on writing! 5 stars from me!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Fun And Interesting

You create very interesting characters and I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more of their adventures. Don't forget the spider guy, he was pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm afraid...

...I'm really, really afraid to look at the dates on the chapters, because I really don't want the story to end here!!

Funny, I was just thinking that they needed to go hunt down and kill very, very painfully this Dr. Leshey jerk! Heh.

Interestingly I almost didn't read the story, the whole gender bending thing kind of set off my creeper feelie thingie at first, hehe! (Make of that what you will.)

...and while I've always pretty much been a straight arrow, I think there are prolly a lot of guys who have wondered what it would be like to be a girl. Hell, if I was a girl with a trim body and even average girl next door looks, I'd be a bi-sexual slut, lol. Hey, who besides a happily married guy (or girl, hehe) turns down a nice looking girl that tells you she wants to fuck you. Right. Now. ? Hehehe!

So, throw in my new hot chick body, I still have a nice, big dick, and I have an even hotter lover thats decked out the same?!? Win fucking win. I don't care who you are! Lolz.

Anyways, thanks for the awesome chapters in this great story, and I hope you write lots more!!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Can't wait

I am excited to see where you take us to in book 2. This is an awesome story, keep going.

poreyb1999poreyb1999over 5 years ago
I loved the story

This story was amazing I really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for making a new chapter. I will say that it was hard to follow sometimes during it and a little confusing but your writing is really good. I really hope you continue to write and hope that you continue this series. Best of luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow awesome

i'm beyond thrilled and grateful you have continued this story . i love this story , it resonates with me in so many ways . can i hope the next chapter is soon ??? .

thank you . xoxo sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5/5

Five stars and without a doubt it is one of the 5 best stories I have read and I read ALOT.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

A very good story that I enjoyed very much. Thank you for your hard work. Will be looking for book 2.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Many thanks for the hard work and long hours writing and thinking about all the sex that, Syd & Lexi, Belini, Sari et al are having Cap’n Doggy, we the readers appreciate your time and effort.

Cheers, Ppfzz. 5/5 👍

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 year ago

Great story - wasn't too sure at first but rapidly came to really enjoy it once past the initial transformation....

Many thanks for sharing with us.

Looking forward to reading more of your work :)

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 year ago

Thank you so very much for a lovely story 🤗 😘 and I look forward to reading much more. You had my heart racing and brought tears to my eyes as they faced perils and pleasures. You are a very talented writer. I can imagine a fantastic movie based on this enthralling concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercapn_doggy@capn_doggy
1050 Followers
If you want early access to stories, exclusive polls and stories, or information on my release schedule please check out my Patreon. https://www.patreon.com/capn_doggy Sorry for the long delay between stories but finishing up work on my thesis and graduating grad school took...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES