Forced Into a Whore on the Train

Story Info
Secret slut gets everything she needs on the way home.
1.4k words
4.06
50.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fiction, all characters are 18+.

Shanna had been having a rough time, she was often lonely, and she had been a bit depressed. She knew that alcohol would just make it worse so she tried to leave her addictions to healthier things, like work, and sex. The only trouble was she got anxious every time she met a new guy, and she had a hard time getting in the mood without one. The truth was she wanted a good guy, something long term, but right now, she was just trying to keep her head above water. Sometimes she would fall so much

into her fantasies that she forgot she even wanted a good guy in the first place.

But because of what happened last year she just felt like any guy she chose was going to be the wrong choice, even if she just found a fuck buddy she wanted them to at least treat her with basic respect, trust them enough to know they weren't going to try anything they shouldn't or give her stds, that was the last thing she needed.

She met a few men on apps but they all had disappointed her in one way or another, and she couldn't keep up with all of this pent up horny energy she had inside. She even bought some new options for her wardrobe, it's not like she wanted to tease the men outside, but she just wanted them to look at her, she wanted the wind to blow her skirt just the right way, it gave her a bit of the sexual thrill she was missing.

Unfortunately some slightly revealing dresses didnt seem to be getting much attention so one day she decided, she couldn't take it, she wanted at least one guy to hit on her at work, or maybe in transit, her work didn't seem to mind her outfit changes so she took it a step further. She wore a white tennis skirt with a white tank top and absolutely no underwear.

Finally on the way to work she was starting to get the attention she wanted, maybe a bit too much, while one man shuffled on the bus to hide his erection another man had stared at her breasts for 20 minutes!! She began to get a bit uncomfortable and put a coat on, tugged her skirt to cover a bit more and went into the office. She got a few looks from her coworkers but most were too busy to notice so she got all her work done and left for the day. It was hot out, she couldn't keep wearing her coat and at this point she was too tired to care if a man stared a bit too long.

She got on the subway home instead of her usual bus route, it was longer and her home was already 1 hour away but she wouldnt have to make as many transfers, maybe she could sit down.

Getting onto the train it wasn't as she had hoped, it wasn't the worst she had seen it but every seat was taken and while she could move, she had to reach through two people to be able to grab a pole for balance. She found herself irritated, thinking about how she couldn't get laid all week, and now she had to stand on the train too? She didnt notice that the way she had reached stretched her outfit, her skirt rode up a bit, giving a pretty good view to the man who was sitting down in the row of seats behind her.

He had taken notice of her, for obvious reasons, but he also noticed that she was a bit unstable in her position, stumbling at each turn. When they were about to round another corner the lights went out, the train was still running but people couldn't see. He knew it was his chance so he got up quickly behind her and as the train took a turn, Shanna stumbled into him like he knew she would. He had positioned his hand perfectly so that she would accidentally hit his hand with her ass. He acted like a gentlemen and as she apologized he told her no worries and put his hand on her hip as an offer to help stabilize her. No one was worried about the lights because this had already happened a few times that week, new lights had been installed and they were malfunctioning but the train itself was fine.

Shanna, embarrassed but grateful for the stranger who could have turned that embarrassing stumble into something much worse. She was grateful for his hand keeping her steady and was reassured when it didn't move for a few minutes she knew he wasnt going to try anything and relaxed, he was just a gentleman.

On the next turn he made his next move, he knew the darkness would last until the very last stop where the train would be replace by another, so he took his cock out of his pants and positioned himself so that her next stumble would lead her to land her ass on his cock.

She gasped in shock when she felt it, she had no idea what to do, she was frozen. His hand on her side swiftly moved to her neck to grip it and though he had no weapon, he whispered in her ear that if she made a single sound, or protested in any way, then he would be sticking a knife up her pathetic whore cunt instead of his dick. Mortified at what this man was doing to her but utterly powerless she just nodded her head. She soon realized with his dick rubbing against her cunt she already would have gotten whatever std he might have, and because she had no choice in the matter she at least wasn't responsible for making the wrong choice in man. But still she was scared, what was he going to do to her?

After choking her gently for a few seconds Shanna started to get turned on, something about the loss of oxygen, the loss of control, was everything she needed. But she was disgusted by herself, was she really this whorish? But every worry that popped into her mind it was already too late to do anything about.

He choked her just until she relaxed a bit in his hands, and then he pulled her tanktop over her tits, if the lights were on everyone would know what was happening.

He pushed her slightly so that her bare tits would hit something probably the man in front of her, but it would be so easy for him to escape if that man noticed, in fact, he would almost enjoy it more if doing so convinced the man that this woman was a whore and ready. He whispered into her ear to please him if he noticed.

In the meantime he put his cock into her little whore cunt and was surprised to find it sopping wet. She really was a whore!! He had spent so long planning out his assault he didn't realize that all her pent up horny energy was releasing on him now from the moment she realized she had no control.

Now he didnt care if he was heard so he pulled her back and bent her over and fucked her right there. Pulling her hair, scratching her back, riding her like a whore and dumping his cum into her. She was being exceptionally quiet as he had asked but he could feel her cumming on his cock.

Something broke in her that day, after that moment all she wanted more than anything was cum, it made her feel incredible. Without even thinking about it she turned around and sucked his cock clean and slid her business card with her real name address and phone number on it into his pants pocket. He didn't even notice it was there he just thought she must have felt threatened and decided cleaning his cock might keep her safe, she had followed his instructions well. As he walked away he heard a zipper undo, the nearby man had noticed, and she was ready to fulfill her new role as the subway cum dumpster, she was just glad she had a fresh stack of business cards in her pocket, ready to help her fellow men whenever needed. She even found the cock of the man who had previously stared at her, when she was done drinking his cum he gave her $20, she had never felt more incredible as whore in her entire life.