All Comments on 'Forced Into Change Ch. 02'

by NewWriter123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ArtyGeeArtyGeealmost 11 years ago
Good so far

I like it so far. Keep it going.

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 11 years ago
Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Great start, looking forward to a great, and long middle, and a longer, better end. Let's hope all that time Nikki was "out of it" she was being brainwashed into loving cock, anyway she can get it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick

if they wanted a girl, there is a lot of them out there. story is dumb. I think

the man who kidnaped the boy wants to be a girl. he is living out his dream

using the boys body.

noobiecdnoobiecdalmost 11 years ago
why is it

that whenever someone makes a rude or derogatory comment, they are too chicken shit to use a name and do it anonymously??? by the username, i am assuming that the writer is new, and has a particular reason for writing this story. yes, it is "sick" to do that to someone against their will, but it IS a story, not real life, not a manual on how to do it to others, it is FICTION. the story was good, a little sparse on some things, but as a new writer, I dont expect the perfect story, plot, etc. it is a VERY good first story, in my opinion. better than i could do. So keep it up, dont let the fatheads get you down, listen to the CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms, not the ugly useless ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Half Page Submissions

Like this and the previous chapter are going to earn you no more than 2 stars, particularly if the story line is not that original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok what about part 3

Y does he still have he's dick y not a full sex change

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Its seems like its a while since you wrote this. Time you added more please !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
abomination of creation

what a sick story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lacks erotic details ...

... this is more of an outline than a story. You are too quick to the cumshot, Try expressing more of the sensations and emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!

The story must continue, I'm to hooked to leave it now! lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best story I have read in a long time

Hope there is going to be a chapter 3

It is getting really good !

sissyjazmynesissyjazmyneabout 7 years ago
Very Hot. ⚘⚘

This story truly turned me on and sometimes wish this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No pics?

As i read the short story i began getting hard as it went along. I only wish the story had been longer. I probley would have creamed my jeans

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orphaned stories

There are many orphaned stories on Literotica. People change their interest or some other life event happens and the no longer want to finish a story. It would be nice if after a given period of time these could be adopted by other writers as adopted stories.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Forced?

No one would have to force me if it could really happen! I love to suck cock and get fucked and I would love to be a sexy Shemale as long as it still felt gay to have sex with guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer must have figured out his story made no sense. The MC's thoughts didn't match his actions. He would be furious and looking to act on it.. Crush the surgeon's hands with something, find a syringe with drugs and knock him out, tie him up, cut off his fingers until he gets keys for escape. Then he could figure out how new life, knowing whoever kidnapped him would be looking for him.

sgoliveirrasgoliveirra4 months ago

Would love to read how this unfolds further... 😎

rickylaw01rickylaw013 months ago

To bad the author lost interest in his writing. Would have loved to see where this story lead to. Fantasy...Yes, Unrealistic... Yes but so are 99.9% of the all the stories on these sites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories