Forced Into Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and Tom's face was frozen in the same expression of confusion.

"Tom," I said. "Tom."

He looked at me, his eyes blank. I could feel my cock moving inside him as I tried to withdraw it. It felt as if I were pulling something out of him as I felt it leave his ass.

I withdrew myself from his ass and Rufus moved off his back. I looked up at Rufus and he was smiling down at us. Rufus moved closer to me and began to clean Tom's cum off my chest with the comforter.

Tom sat up and moved to my side. I could see the confusion on his face and I could only imagine what he was thinking.

"Dad," he said. "What...I...how..."

"I'm sorry, son," I said. "I know it's a lot to take in. For me too."

Our minds cleared of the animalistic lust, the interior of the cabin came back into focus. Tom laid beside me, stretched out, both of us naked on the couch.

"Sometimes weird stuff happens," I said in an oddly flippant tone.

I was still coming to grips with what had just happened. I was relieved that it was over and yet, I couldn't help but feel a sense of loss. I realized that I had grown to enjoy the experience, the submission that Tom had given me.

Tom looked over at me, his face softened.

"It's okay, Dad," he said. "I'm not mad. I'm just...I don't know what to say."

We were both quiet for a few minutes, letting the events of the last hour sink in. Rufus had started to doze off in an easy chair, and Cliff seemed more relaxed than he had before.

"That was real nice," said Cliff. "Real nice. I'm glad I got to see that."

Tom and I looked at each other and then we both started to laugh. It was a weird, uncomfortable laugh, but it was also a relief.

"Yeah," I said. "Me too."