Forced Into Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Cliff," Tom begged. But something was shifting in his expression. I felt him shifting his weight a tiny bit back and forth on me and it almost looked like he was beginning to harbor his own secret, subtle arousal.

"Get to it," commanded Rufus.

Tom looked down at me, his face stricken. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to kiss him. He wanted me to make it all better. But he also didn't want to go any further. But... he did. We were all jumbled up. This was fucked up.

I leaned up to his face, and he closed his eyes, then his warm lips touched mine. It happened for a second and then Tom pulled away, but I grabbed his face, holding it in place, and kissed him again. Then I surprised myself by reaching around and grabbed a good handful of his ass, holding him in place. My cock was throbbing through my underwear.

"It's okay," I murmured into his ear. "We just have to go with whatever. It doesn't mean anything."

Tom pulled back again, but I held him tight. I put my mouth against his lips, but didn't kiss him. It was more like he was kissing me through me. I could feel his warm breath against my lips. He looked down at me, his eyes moist. His hips pressed down, continuing to pin me to the couch.

"Again, guys," said Rufus. "Show us something."

Tom paused and then leaned down, kissing me again and again, then his mouth worked to my neck and he nuzzled against me. I felt his body shiver.

"Fuck, I'm hard," said Rufus. "Get on with it, man. Let's get your pants off too, kid."

Tom froze. His hands trembled as he reached for his belt. He fumbled with it for a second and then I nudged him to stand up. I reached up from my reclining position and began to help him unbuckle his belt. I pulled it from the loops and tossed it aside. I unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled them down. He stepped out of them and pushed them aside with his foot.

Tom's boxer-briefs were bright red, his favorite color, and made of a thin, stretchy fabric that clung to his skin. His bulge was prominent and I could see a small wet spot on it.

"Dude, you're fucking leaking," said Rufus, laughing.

Tom's face turned red.

"Well, hop back on," sniped Cliff.

Tom swung his leg around to straddle me on the couch again. This time, we were both wearing only underwear, just two thin layers of underwear separating the growing cocks of father and son. He lowered his weight down again, his taint through the stretchy boxer-briefs laying against the length of my manhood.

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him close. I could feel his heart beating fast and his breath on my neck.

"I'm sorry," whispered Tom.

"Don't be," I said. "It's okay."

I reached my hand up to the crook of his neck and shoulder in a gesture to comfort him but for some reason it immediately transformed into a kiss. This kiss, more charged somehow than the ones that came earlier, was like lightning striking and it instantly made me forget about everything else. His lips were soft and full, and I moved my hand to gently nestle in my son's chest hair.

Tom's hand moved to my face and he caressed my cheek and ear. I involuntarily let out a soft moan and pushed up against him, rubbing my cock on his taint. His chest was rippling with goosebumps underneath the fur and his breath was ragged. I licked his lips and felt his belly flex as he shuddered.

I pulled back from the kiss and rested my head on one of his shoulders. He squeezed me tight and I rocked my hips and softly thrust my hard dick against his taint. I could feel blood pumping from the base of my cock to the tip, which was already starting to leak precum into the fabric of my briefs, I could feel it. Tom moaned a little and he gripped my shoulder and arched his back.

"Uh, yeah," breathed Rufus. "Nice."

"Dude, you are fucking milking his dick through his underwear," said Cliff.

The side commentary seemed to remind Tom of where he was and what he was doing, making him freeze for a moment and shoot Cliff a poison glare.

"Relax, relax. It's all good. Have your fun. I'm having fun too," said Cliff.

I was still hiding my face in Tom's shoulder, but I turned my head slightly to look at Cliff. He was sitting up straight on the edge of the bed, shirtless, his knees spread apart and his cock resting in one of his hands. In the other hand he held a video camera. My heart stopped.

"What the fuck?" gasped Tom.

"Hey, chill out," said Cliff. "It's not like I'm making a porno or anything. This is just for fun. I'm just, you know, documenting the moment. A keepsake. To make sure you... you know, don't ever fucking tell anyone about us."

The blackmail threat hung heavy in the air, but also represented a way through this, a way we could eventually get out of here safe and sound, albeit... changed.

"You fucking perverts," said Tom, but his voice was edged with something husky that was hard to place.

"Hey, you're the one who's straddling his own fucking dad. You're the one who's enjoying it."

"That's not true," said Tom, but he didn't sound convincing.

"You're hard," said Cliff. Our eyes all automatically swiveled to my son's cock, which now really was rock-hard under the taut red fabric. Tom was looking at us with a mixture of shame and defiance.

"You're hard, too," I pointed out to Cliff.

"Damn right. But it's not the same thing at all," chuckled Cliff with a hostile rasp.

I absentmindedly slipped my finger up to Tom's nipple and he gasped and bucked his hips slightly. How did we end up in this situation, where absentmindedly fingering my own son's nipple was a thing that could just happen?

"You're both perverts," said Tom to our two captors, but there was a new, heated note in his voice. He slid his hand over my hand and rocked his weight back against my cock again.

I brushed my thumb over the hard peak of Tom's nipple and he moaned softly. His hips were moving restlessly now, pushing back against me and then grinding forward. His hard cock under his boxer-briefs bobbed up and down against my lower abdomen as he moved.

"Please," Tom groaned, his voice a low whisper.

I looked into my son's eyes and saw something that both frightened me and set me on fire -- a wild, unstoppable need.

I pushed him back a little and he fell slightly back, pushing his fabric-covered hole right into my own hard cock. Tom's eyes widened.

"Dad," he breathed.

I shifted forward and grasped Tom's thighs, pushing them apart.

"Yes," he whimpered as I shifted, spreading his legs wider.

I stared down at him, at the way his hard cock bounced as he moved, at the way his body was flushed and sweaty. I wanted my own son so badly I could taste it, and I knew he wanted me just as badly. I was burning with shame and lust.

I leaned down and captured Tom's lips in a hard, desperate kiss. He opened his mouth and I thrust my tongue inside, tasting him, claiming him. He moaned into my mouth and I could feel his body shaking.

I shifted, pushing my cock even closer against his tight hole, almost stretching the thin fabric. Tom gasped and I broke the kiss, staring up at him.

"Dad," he whispered, his voice shaking.

"I'm sorry," I said, my own voice thick with desire. "I can't help it. I mean, um, we just have to get through."

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes and I cursed myself. This was wrong, so wrong, but I couldn't seem to stop.

"Please," Tom begged.

"I'm sorry," I said again, tears streaming down my face. "I'm so sorry."

He placed his finger on my lips as if in a shushing gesture to comfort me. But as I felt his fingertip there, my lips began to involuntarily part to let him in. My son started to slide his finger inside my mouth and I sucked gently on it.

Tom moaned softly and I felt him groan and shift his hips back, drawing little circles with his taint against my straining cock. My hand, tangled in his damp chest hair began to slide down, down, to his stomach, lightly brushing his abs, and then, shuddering, further down. I felt my own cock grow even harder, as if it was somehow expanding to fill the space between our bodies, and I kept my hand moving down until I reached the waist of his boxer-briefs.

I felt Tom's body tense up at the sudden feeling of his dad's hand in an area that was so wrong.

"No," he whimpered. "Please, no."

But his hips were still moving, grinding his hard cock against my belly, and his hand was still softly stroking my shaft.

"Please," he begged, his voice a hoarse whisper. "No." But his expression and his body said yes.

I moved my hand inside his boxer-briefs and took his cock in my hand. It was hot and silky smooth and I felt him shudder as I began to stroke him.

This felt like some point of no return, stroking my own son's cock. But maybe this could be the farthest we'd go. Maybe they would let us off with just this. My body was ready for anything but my mind knew there were lines that we still needed to never cross.

Tom's cock was leaking precum onto my hand now. He lifted himself up for a moment to bring his boxer-briefs down past his feet to toss them away. Now my son was fully naked, straddling me once more.

He leaned down and kissed me, his mouth seeking mine out. I let him push his tongue into my mouth, and I sucked on it, tasting his desperation. He moved his hips, sliding his cock along my belly and through my loving but ashamed fatherly hand.

"Dad," he moaned. "Please. No."

But his hips were still moving, and his cock was still hard.

He kissed me again, and then he moved his hands down my own body, down my chest, down to my stomach, and then suddenly cupping my hard cock through my white briefs. I gasped as I felt a moment of sheer panic pierce through my state of lust. Somehow, as the recipient, the gravity of the situation felt more real. What was he doing? This was wrong. This was so wrong.

"Tom," I gasped. "Tom, stop."

Cliff cackled hatefully. "There's no stopping here, buddy."

I looked over at Cliff, pleadingly, but he just grinned and nodded.

Tom looked back at me and then down at where his hand was gripping my cock. He squeezed it gently and then started to stroked it through the fabric. It felt so good, I didn't want him to stop. But I had to ask him to.

"Tom," I said, my voice firmer. "Stop. We can't do this."

"I think we have to, dad," Tom whispered into my ear, his breath warm and moist.

"Tom, no," I said. "Take your hand off my cock. Please, Tom."

I felt his manhood throb as he heard his father murmur the word 'cock' into his ear, and so mine did too.

"All right," said Rufus, pacing around near us. "Let's get dad's briefs off too, huh?"

"No," I half-shouted, half-moaned.

I looked at Tom pleadingly as I felt my son's hand slide under the waistband of my briefs, but his eyes were locked to mine as I trembled with shame and burning passion. His hand slid beneath the waistband of my briefs and then it was cupping my cock, squeezing it gently. I moaned. My own son's hand around my cock, flesh to flesh. I had never felt more vulnerable or helpless. And yet, I was so turned on. I was out of control, and I didn't know what to do.

"Take 'em off, Tom," Rufus commanded. "Take them all the way off."

Tom slid his hand back down and then down inside the fabric of my briefs. I looked over at Cliff, but he was just smiling and nodding as Tom slid my briefs down to my knees. He then resumed what felt like an incredibly dangerous position -- straddling me at the waist, lowering himself right down so my hard cock was nestled between the warm skin of my son's taint and hole.

"Fuck. Tom," I hissed as he leaned forward and touched my lips with a kiss. He moved his hands to my shoulders and just as I was about to pull him down, he shifted his hips, sliding my hard prick lengthwise between his fuzzy cheeks.

I was completely lost. I knew I should feel ashamed or sickened by our actions, and I did, but I also didn't. Tom's raging hard cock was pressed up against my belly, his precum leaking all over my midsection like a slick lotion, and I could feel the heat and the longing, and I wanted him to just explode all over me, right there, right then.

My hard cock jostling right around his hole, I knew where inertia wanted to take us, but I knew I also had to fight it from happening. We had crossed too many lines already tonight, but that was one we just couldn't.

"Dad," Tom whined quietly as he ground himself down onto me. "Please."

"No, Tom," I groaned, fighting the lust and desire that was threatening to overtake me.

"I know," he moaned. "We can't. We can't let... it... happen." It was too weird to even say it out loud, what 'it' was.

"Oh, you'll let everything happen," bellowed Rufus. "We decide that here."

Tom squeezed his thighs hard around me, eliciting a loud moan from me and causing me to involuntarily thrust my hips upward.

"Dad," Tom whined pleadingly. "Please. We can't. I mean... yes... we can't." It was almost like he was hypnotized.

I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead, the lust and the want and the shame and the fear, and the pressure was becoming too much to bear.

The way his dick was rubbing all over my stomach was making me crazy. He moved backward a little along my body so our cocks were now rubbing right up against each other, father and son.

"Unhh," he begged as he ground his hips down hard onto mine.

"Tom," I groaned as he began to stroke our cocks together. It felt so good. Too good.

I reached up with both hands to play with my son's chest hair and nipples.

"Dad," Tom pleaded. "Please. I'm... it's too..."

"I know," I groaned. "We have to stop. We can't..."

I never got to finish my sentence.

Rufus had apparently had enough of our indecision. He reached down and grabbed Tom's hips, placing him forward so he was once more positioned in a straddle right over my hard cock.

"Now, Tom," Rufus ordered. "I'm going to tell you what's about to happen, boy. Your dad is going to fuck you. And you're going to like it. You're going to love it. You're going to beg for it. Do you understand?"

I froze. Even though it was obvious where things were going, hearing things laid out like that, so explicitly, drew me out of my lust. We couldn't do that... could we?

Tom looked down at me, his green eyes wide and uncertain. I rubbed my thumb back and forth over his Adam's apple for some reason -- it felt right.

"Dad?" he asked quietly.

I couldn't look him in the eye. He turned his gaze back to Rufus.

"Do it, Tom," Rufus said, his voice harsher now. "Do it now."

Tom hesitated for a moment longer, then slowly lowered himself down onto me, this time with my cock distinctly in the upward position.

The sensation was electric. I sucked in a deep breath, my eyes automatically closing as the tip of my cock made slight contact with the skin of my son's hole.

"Oh, god," Tom moaned.

He began to move forward and back, each downward thrust taking me a fraction of an inch deeper into him. It was exquisite torture, the sensation of being so close to my son and yet knowing how wrong it all was.

"Awww, yes," Rufus said, his voice again a low growl. "That's it, my boy. Take it all."

I opened my eyes and they met Rufus's. He had moved closer and was kneeling now, kneeling right next to us. There was a feral look on his face, his eyes gleaming as he watched my son impale himself on my cock.

Tom was panting now, nearly sobbing. He seemed to be struggling with something: his own feelings, perhaps, or maybe it was just the physical exertion of forcing himself onto me.

I reached out and touched his cheek, my thumb brushing over his lips.

"It's okay, Tom," I whispered. "You're doing great."

He closed his eyes and surrendered to me, sinking down lower and lower until finally I was fully inside him.

We both froze then, his thighs resting against my hips and his cock pressed teasingly against mine.

"My god," Rufus said again. "That's one sweet sight. Just look at you, boy. You've finally got your daddy's cock in you. It's what you've always wanted, isn't it? It's everything you've fantasized about, isn't it?"

Tom was silent. His eyes were squeezed shut and he was biting his lip. I worked my hand around his body and gently stroked his cock.

"You've dreamed about being fucked by your daddy, haven't you?" Rufus continued. "You've always wanted to know what it would feel like to take your daddy's cock up your ass."

My bare cock slid in and out of my son, no barrier between us, just warm flesh to flesh. I leaned forward and kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth. He didn't move at all, just let me have him, open to me, letting me do whatever I wanted to him.

I broke the kiss off and looked up at Rufus, who was still watching us eagerly.

"How does it feel, Tom?" he asked. "How does it feel to finally have your daddy inside you? Is it everything you've ever hoped for?"

Cliff shuffled over, pointing the video camera at us.

"Give us a smile, boy," Rufus said. "Show us how much you're enjoying daddy's cock."

Tom's face was pale and strained, but there was no disguising the pleasure deep within him and I felt him tremble. He smiled and I felt him tremble.

"That's a good boy," Rufus said. "You're a natural, Tom. A fucking natural. I knew you'd be a good boy. I knew you'd take to this like a duck to water."

"I'm not a natural," Tom said, his voice shaking. "I'm not... like that." But he moaned in between words as I pressed deep into him. "I'm not... like that... I'm not..."

"But you are, boy," Rufus said. "You are. You just didn't know it 'til today. You and your daddy discovered something real special, thanks to me and Cliff."

He looked over at Cliff and the other man grinned.

"I told you they'd be easy," he said.

My abdomen was slick with sweat and Tom's ass was wet and slick with precum. I could feel his body shaking. His mouth was open and his breathing was ragged.

"Come on, boy," Rufus said. "Give us a good show. Come on, daddy's gonna make you come."

My hands occupied with my son's chest and nipples, Rufus leaned forward and began to jack Tom's cock as I drove into him with mine.

Tom gasped and moaned and cried out, his body shaking and his cock straining in Rufus' hand. I could feel his ass tighten around me and I drove in harder, by some primal instinct wanting badly to make him to come, to take my son's jizz all over me.

Tom's tongue went out and licked at his lips and I knew he was close. I knew how he felt. I wanted to come with him. I wanted to come inside my son, then watch as he came onto me. That was what I really wanted.

"I fucking knew it," Rufus said, jacking Tom's cock and bringing him close.

Tom moaned and I closed my eyes as I began to fuck him harder. I wanted to come so badly. I wanted to come inside my son. I wanted to make him truly mine.

"Come on, boy," Rufus said. "Come for daddy."

Tom's cock pulsed and he cried out, his body shaking as his cock spurt cum all over Rufus' hand and my chest. I could feel my own orgasm begin to build and I pounded into him harder and harder. As Tom's orgasm began to subside, I saw reality dawning on his face as I continued to fuck him.

"Dad," he said. "Oh my god..."

I worked

my cock in and out of him, feeling my orgasm begin to peak. I could see the fear in his eyes and I knew he knew what was happening. He knew I was going to come inside him.

"Dad," he said, his voice a hoarse whisper.

I came then, my cock shuddering as I filled my son with my cum. I could feel him tense up and recoil from me, but I held on and continued to fuck him, fucking him with everything I had and emptying my balls into him.

I collapsed under Tom. As my own orgasm started to fade, I felt his ass begin to relax and his body go limp. I could feel my cock inside him, releasing its hardness and deflating.