Forced Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was a bit apprehensive Saturday morning. He had told Cindy about the meeting, and she had suggested he take his sister a dozen roses. He went for his usual Saturday morning walk and picked them up on the way back, stopping for lunch at the deli. He put them in the fridge to keep them fresh, showered, then sat at his desk to wait on the call.

Jeff opened his laptop and reviewed the files on his family. He wondered if Lori had any clue what kind of underhanded crap their father had been involved with. It had been easy enough to find, and even a simple security clearance would bring much of it to light. Arthur Combs III, stood no chance at ever becoming president. That was blatantly obvious. Lori would have a better chance. One of her first moves as the new CEO was to get rid of anything shady in the entire company and its holdings. She was obviously making her own decisions within Combs Inc.

The call came at three forty. She was in suite 606 and requested thirty minutes to freshen up before he arrived. With roses in hand, and a rapidly beating heart, he knocked on the door.

She opened the door, nearly crushing the roses, as she embraced him. This was not the eighteen-year-old girl he had left behind twenty years ago. This was a beautiful, well developed, woman he was holding. After a moment she stepped back, taking his hand as she looked him over.

"You've grown up," he said.

"So have you. No more scrawny geek. You even shave now," she replied, grinning. He handed her the roses. "That's so sweet. Thank you. Let me see if there a vase in here."

"I didn't think about that. You can probably call the desk and get one if you need to."

She walked to the kitchen carrying the roses and began opening cabinets, finally finding a vase under the sink. He looked her over as she searched. Her beautiful red hair was just at her shoulders. Lori wore jeans and a pull over top that accentuated her womanly curves. 'This is one beautiful woman,' he thought.

"You know, I don't think a man has ever given me roses before."

"I can't imagine that. A forty-year-old as beautiful as you are."

She glared at him. "I'm thirty-nine, sir."

"Sorry."

"You're forgiven," she said, grinning. "Thank you for the compliment."

She trimmed each rose and arranged them in the vase then placed it in the center of the dining table. Lori stepped back, surveyed her work, rotated it twice, then nodded.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Perfect," he replied.

"Can I get you a glass of wine or something?"

"Water would be good."

"Glass or bottle?"

"I'm easy. Bottle is fine."

She chuckled then grabbed two bottles of water from the refrigerator, handing him one.

"If you're hungry, I can call room service."

"No, I'm good. Relax, will ya?"

"Are my nerves that obvious?" she asked.

"You haven't stopped moving since I walked in." He took her hand and walked her to the couch. "It's really good to see you."

"You too. Jeff, I'm sorry I got you into trouble."

"That was a long time ago. Forget it. It just gave 'the dictator' the excuse he needed to get rid of me."

"Yeah, I'm just sorry it was me that gave him the excuse. I'm not sorry for what I did, but I am sorry it backfired."

"Lori, why did you do that?"

"I wanted you to make love to me," she replied. "I failed miserably."

Jeff chuckled. "You scared the crap out of me. I thought you'd lost your mind."

"No, it was a very conscious decision. I wanted you to be my first."

"I'm flattered, but I would have declined. You're my sister."

"I knew I was your sister, but I was hoping I could convince you."

"What brings you to Tampa?"

"A couple of things. I want to talk to a man about computer security and surveillance. I needed a break from work. And, most importantly, I wanted to see you."

"Typically, the computer security company would come to you. Not the other way around. You might give them the wrong impression coming to them. I'd rethink that if I were you."

"I didn't think they'd come. They're a highly respected company."

"In Tampa?"

"Yep."

"Lori, the only company in Tampa worth a shit is mine."

"I know. Think you can get me an appointment?"

"Not without asking my PA Cindy. She runs everything now," he said, smiling.

"Is she who I spoke to on the phone?"

"That's her."

"She's good. I was impressed."

"I just realized it this week, but I'd be lost without her."

"I'd be the same way without Miriam. This is the first time in years I haven't had her travel with me."

"And what are you planning for R&R?"

"Dinner. Maybe a few drinks and dancing. Sightseeing. Who knows?"

"Do you have someone to show you around?" he asked.

"I was hoping you'd do that."

Jeff smiled. "I like that idea. How do you like being CEO?"

"Dad left me a fucking mess. I had to clean up a bunch of under the table stuff as soon as I took over."

"Yeah, I saw that."

"Saw it how?"

"Combs Inc. has shit for computer security. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting past the kind of scrutiny the feds are going to run him through."

"Is there enough to put him in jail?"

"Probably not, but there's more than enough to turn his reputation to shit if he runs."

"How about me? Am I in danger?"

"Not that I can tell. You put a stop to the underhandedness, or at least hid it pretty well."

"I stopped it. Combs is squeaky clean now."

"Good. You know, I'd vote for Kanye West before I would our father," he said.

Lori grinned. "Hopefully, it won't come to either of those choices. Where are you taking me for dinner?"

"What would you like?"

"Any good seafood around here?"

"Lori, we're in Florida. There's seafood everywhere."

"Good. How about dancing?"

"You lost me on that one. I have no clue," her brother replied.

There was a knock on the door. Lori walked over and opened it. She gasped and Jeff looked up. Lori was slowly walking backward away from the door. There was a tall black man in an expensive black suit immediately in front of her. His hand was on her shoulder pushing her back toward the couch. Jeff stood.

"Everybody stay calm and nobody gets hurt. Sit back down bubba. I've got a gun pointed at your wife's chest."

Jeff noticed where the man touched the door to close it, then turned the latch, locking it. He even flipped the bar latch. 'This guy's a rookie. He's leaving prints everywhere," he thought. He sat back down with his feet positioned far enough apart to spring if the opportunity arose.

"Sit beside your husband. Both of you keep your mouth shut. I'd hate to have to shoot somebody."

Lori quickly sat close to her brother. He moved about an inch away to leave himself room to leap. The man stayed on the far side of the coffee table and kept the gun pointed at Lori.

"I have money and charge cards. They're in my purse on the table," Lori offered.

"Not interested in your money," he replied.

"What do you want?" Jeff asked.

"Your cooperation."

"Anything. Just don't hurt us," Lori pleaded.

"I'm glad to hear that, lady. Take your clothes off."

"What? I'm not taking my clothes off," she snapped.

The man aimed the gun at Jeff as he casually took a seat. When he had moved the weapon, Jeff could see that the safety was on.

"You touch her, and I swear to god I will kill you," Jeff said.

"Relax, hubby. I have no intention of touching her. Who knows where her pussy has been."

"He's not my husband. He's my brother," Lori barked.

"I don't give a rat's ass if her your brother. Take off your goddam clothes or I'm gonna shoot the motherfucker."

She looked at her brother. "You'd better do as he says," Jeff told her. Something was fishy about this, but he decided to play it safe.

Lori nodded then slipped off her shoes. She pulled her shirt off over her head revealing a pretty deep green bra. She folded the shirt and placed it on the arm of the couch.

"There, happy?" she asked.

"I said clothes. You don't look naked to me. Take off the jeans next." Lori did as he said but remained sitting. "Stand up and turn around for us. Me and your brother need a better look." She stood and turned slowly. Jeff tried to keep his eyes either down or on the intruder. "Damn, look at her. She's one hot number in those expensive bra and panties. I said, look at her!" he barked.

Jeff looked up at his beautiful sister and felt a small stirring in his groin.

"Lose the top now," he ordered.

"Please, he's my brother," she pleaded.

"Has he seen you naked before?"

She looked down at Jeff. "Yes, a long time ago."

"Then it's old news. Take the fuckin' bra off."

Lori unhooked the latch in the front then slid the bra off. She kept herself mostly covered with her arm.

"Arms down at your side. We want to see titties," he chuckled. She hesitantly did as told. With her breasts bared, Jeff could see the white triangles from where her skimpy bikini had covered her. Her breasts were shaped like tear drops with tan areoles and hard nipples pointing just slightly upward. Jeff had never seen breasts more beautiful.

"Has your brother ever sucked those nipples?"

"No," she said indignantly.

The intruder chuckled. "You'd suck 'em wouldn't ya?"

"She's my sister, you bastard."

"I'm aware of that. Let's pretend she wasn't your sister. Would you suck those babies?" Jeff didn't reply. "I asked you a question, motherfucker."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'd suck them."

"Hear that, sissy? He'd like to suck your titties."

"Yes, I heard."

"Now, slowly pull those pretty panties down. Let him see the pink part between your legs."

Lori did as he had instructed. She bent over to pull them to her ankles then stepped out of them.

"Your ass is a bit small for my taste, but it still looks mighty good."

There was a small triangle of red hair just above her slit. The tan line barely extended beyond her pubic hair.

"Why don't you just leave us alone and go get your jollies somewhere else?" Jeff asked.

"You should be grateful, bubba. I'm showing you parts of your sissy you probably never seen. You really are a redhead. Spread the lips. Let's see your clitty."

Jeff knew now this was a ruse. Fingerprints everywhere, safety on, calling him Bubba repeatedly, and now calling her sissy. He had to have known their pet names for each other in advance. He decided to see where this was going.

As she spread her labia, Lori blushed. Her clit was swollen and erect.

"Makes you wanna suck on it, don't it? Don't it!" he barked.

"Yes, alright. Yes!" Jeff agreed.

"I think she'd like that too. Sissy, do you like getting your pussy licked and sucked?"

"Yes."

"You'd like it if your brother sucked it wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"Maybe later. Sit on the couch. Your turn big brother. Are you big brother or little brother?"

"Big brother. Look, haven't you done enough? Just leave us alone," Jeff told him.

"I'll decide when it's enough. Take your shoes and socks off first. Then your shirt." Jeff removed his shoes and socks, then took off his shirt. "Stand up and pull your pants down to your ankles. Don't take 'em off.

As he did, Lori's eyes were fixed on him. Her mouth opened slightly when she saw the bulge.

"Well, well, well. Sissy, you got bubba's dick hard. Why don't you reach over there and pull his drawers down for him?"

Lori began to scoot closer, and Jeff put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. He pulled up his pants then walked to the intruder and held out his hand for the gun. The man pulled back slightly.

"If I have to take it from you, I'm going to break your fucking hands. Give me the fucking gun."

The man looked at Lori then handed Jeff the gun. Jeff checked it. It wasn't loaded.

"Get the fuck out of here!" he ordered.

The intruder quickly stood and left the suite. Lori ran to her brother, putting her arms around him.

"Oh, Jeff. I was so scared," she whimpered.

Jeff pushed her away. "Sit on the couch and start talking. What the fuck was this all about?"

She sat and looked at him. "How did you figure it out?"

"Expensive suit and shoes. Obviously had little clue what he was doing. He left fingerprints on the door, the lock, the latch, and the chair he sat in. No camera, so it obviously wasn't for blackmail. He wasn't interested in robbery. I suspected he had rape on his mind. But then he called us by our nicknames. Unless it was a setup, there's no way he would have known those."

Lori started crying. Her tears were real this time. He sat on the couch with her as she reached for her clothes.

"No. Leave your clothes where they are," he ordered. "Why? What were you hoping to accomplish with this charade?"

"Jeff, I've loved you all my life. Twenty years ago, I tried to show you how much. I tried to make love with you. You know the rest of that disaster. I've never wanted any man but you. I didn't think just talking to you would work. George, the man that was here, is my chauffeur. I asked him to do this. I thought it was the only way to get you to love me."

"Lori, one wrong move and I would have killed that man. Dad taught you some bad shit. You can't just take what you want." He put his finger under his sister's chin and raised her head to look into her eyes. "Lori, I love you. I always have. If we had gone through with this, it wouldn't have been love. It would have been forced. That's rape, even if both of us wanted it. I'd love to make love to you. I don't want someone watching or forcing it. I want it to be because that's what we both want. I'm going to go lock the door and get us a glass of wine. You call George and let him know we aren't calling the police. He's probably worried sick. If you still want to do this, meet me in the bedroom when you're done."

She looked at him and smiled. Tears were still running down her cheeks. "You mean it?"

"Yes, I mean it."

After locking the door and pouring the wine, Jeff walked to the bedroom. Lori grabbed her phone and called George. Jeff sat on the foot of the bed waiting. Lori walked in a moment later and stopped just inside the door. Jeff smiled and looked her over then motioned for her to turn. She did a slow turn for him.

"You've changed since I saw you like this. You were shaved before and you're shapelier now. Very beautiful."

"I'm surprised you remember that much. It happened very quickly. I shaved just for you."

"I like your little triangle. Don't shave."

"Okay," she replied.

"Since this was your idea, why don't you show me what you had in mind."

Lori smiled and stepped up to him. "Stand up," she told him.

Lori knelt and unfastened his pants for a second time and pulled them to his ankles. His cock bulged in his briefs as she ran her hand over it. She looked up at him.

"If I had known you were this big, you might have scared me away."

"Are you scared now?" he asked.

"Anxious and intimidated, but not scared," she said pulling his briefs down.

His cock sprang out in front of her, and her eyes widened. She'd never experienced one the size of her brother's. It was long and almost the girth of her wrist.

"Wow," she said, smiling. "Lay back on the bed."

When he leaned back on his elbows, she pulled his pants and briefs the rest of the way off and tossed them aside. Lori took his cock between both hands and ran them up the length. She drug her thumb up the underside expressing pre-cum then licked it away.

They had both fantasized about this for many years. Lori was not inexperienced and the few cocks she had ever touched had been this one in her mind.

Jeff watched as her hands continued their soft, loving strokes, almost as if she were worshiping his cock. Lori moved a hand to his balls and gently rolled them in her palm. Her tongue began full length strokes from the base to the tip, then swirling over the head.

She looked up at him smiling. "You should probably grab a couple of pillows. I plan to be here a while and you're going to need to get comfortable."

Jeff laid back then reached for the pillows, pulling them under his head and shoulders. His hands went to her head, and he ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair as her tongue continued. He grasped her head gently and moved her to the head of his cock. Lori opened her mouth as he pushed her onto him. Her mouth closed around him, and he gently pushed her farther down.

Lori moaned as he filled her mouth with his erection. He could feel her tongue dancing along his underside. Her eyes were fixed on her brother's as she sucked him.

"Cum for me. I want this," she whispered.

Several minutes later he gave her what she asked for and filled her mouth with multiple streams of his seed. She let out soft moans as she relished what he was finally sharing with her. She used her hand to milk the last before pulling off and swallowing.

Lori stood and got both wine glasses off the desk and handed him one. She took a sip as she looked at him.

"Come over here," her brother told her.

Lori set the glasses back on the desk then crawled up onto the bed with her brother. He moved up and rolled her to him kissing her deeply and exploring her mouth with his tongue. He moved over her and slowly began kissing his way down her body. It took minutes to get from her neck to her perfect breasts. He teased, nibbled, licked, and sucked as he explored. His sister's fingers were combing through his hair now.

By the time he finally reached her navel, her hips were rolling, and her pussy was searching for something to make contact with. Lori's hands were on her brother's shoulders. He could feel her gently trying to push him lower. Jeff resisted her efforts and continued at his own pace. To Lori it was heavenly torture.

After what seemed to her like hours, his kisses reached her tiny red triangle and his tongue slid over her clit for the first time. She gasped at the touch and moved her legs farther apart, offering herself to him.

Jeff's tongue began sliding the length of her labia, but not hitting her sensitive clit. She moved her hips repeatedly trying to get her clit and her brother's tongue to meet. He eluded her. Finally, she felt his tongue enter her vagina and moaned. She felt his nose along the side of her clit and began moving her hips to increase the contact.

Lori's breathing was now rapid and shallow. She felt his hands move up her body to cup her breasts and moaned again. She needed to cum. When his lips, at last, encircled her clit, it began. The spasm began at her clit and spread quickly through her pelvis then in all directions. Her body began to rock and spasm. Her arms and legs spasmed then spread to her torso.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as her body took control and the pleasure spread through her in repetitive waves. Her shaking arms held his head tightly to her pussy as she came harder than she ever had. He slowly eased off as she came back to the present recovering.

Jeff moved his head to rest laying on the inside of her open thigh. Both were still for a few minutes. He saw something beneath her pubic hair.

"Is that a tattoo?" he asked.

"Yes."

"What is it. I can't tell through the hair."

"It says 'Jeff.'"

"You've got my name on your pussy?"

"I got it the day after Christmas, right after you left. I knew I wouldn't be able to contact you for a very long time. It was both an apology and marking your territory."

"I'll bet it's raised a few eyebrows."

"Not really. I let the hair grow back and cover it. Only me and the tattoo artist have ever seen it clearly."

"That's probably a good thing," he told her.

She raised up on her elbows and smiled at him.

"It has your name on it. Why don't you come up here and claim it?"

Her brother needed no more motivation. He moved up over her and put the head of his cock at the opening.

"Go slow. Nothing even close to your size has been in there," she warned.