Forced Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff gave a slight push, and the head entered her soaked canal. He stopped after about two inches to give her a moment to adjust, then pushed forward filling her. She gasped when he hit bottom before he ran out of cock. She looked into his eyes.

"Claim what's yours. Take me, Jeff."

He began pulling out partially then slowly pushing back inside his sister's warm, slippery pussy.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

They rocked together in ecstasy as they joined. Her legs surrounded him, and their mouths met, as they continued. Her breathing began to increase, and her face flushed. Lori's legs locked around him as she forcefully pulled him in and began bucking.

"Uhhhhh," she moaned as her pussy contracted and the waves engulfed her again. After a moment, she went almost limp. Her brother continued.

"Cum in me, please."

Jeff exploded seconds later as he filled her with his cum. He grunted with each stream. Lori watched her brother's face as he emptied himself. Both collapsed together when he finished.

"You are protected, right?" he asked.

"I am," she said. "Jeff, that was better than I had fantasized. Thank you."

"For me too," he said as he rolled off and got their glasses.

Lori sat up and Jeff sat on the side of the bed next to her.

"Any chance you might take me out for that seafood?"

"There's a good chance of that. You'll need to put clothes on," he advised.

"If I must."

"Just out of curiosity, was George going to be here watching us?"

"I didn't think it through that far. I guess so. Poor George, he was terrified. That was the first time he ever handled a gun."

"I'm glad it wasn't loaded," he said.

"Let's get dressed. I haven't eaten anything but you today, and I need more than fifteen calories."

"I think you may have gotten thirty."

She grinned. "It was a lot. Come on."

They were dressed and out the door in minutes. She laughed when she saw his truck.

"Is this the same one you had before?"

"Same model and color, but ten years newer."

"That still makes it about fifteen years old," she said.

"About that. What are you driving?"

"When I drive, which isn't much, it's a Tesla model S. George usually hauls me around."

He helped her into the truck, and they drove to Eddie V's and pulled up to the valet.

"Welcome back, Mr. Combs," the valet told him.

"Thanks, Ron."

They went inside.

"Outside, Mr. Combs?" the maitre'd asked.

"Please," he replied.

They were shown to a table overlooking Tampa Bay. Lori was grinning at him.

"What?" he asked.

"You seem to be well known here."

"Here and at the deli by my apartment. Those are about the only two places I eat."

"No, it's more than that. I don't get this kind of attention," she said.

"Remember my roommate, Dean, from college?"

"Yeah, the gamer guy that always undressed me with his eyes?"

"That's the one. His father owns this place. Dean was killed in Iraq. I'm kind of a second son to Eddie."

"I'm sorry. He was like a brother to you, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, he was. We even joined the Army together. My company, J-D Security Services, the D is for Dean. We had planned to do this together."

"That's a nice tribute to him."

They enjoyed dinner and as they were finishing, the server, an attractive woman in her thirties, came to the table.

"How about some dessert?" she asked.

Lori shook her head. "We'll pass on dessert. Gina, where would be a good place to take my date for a drink and dancing?" Jeff asked.

"Definitely, The Castle. Strong drinks, great music, and nice people. Not far either."

"Thanks," he replied.

"You're welcome, Mr. Combs."

He handed her his charge card and she left.

"Up to it?" he asked Lori.

"Sure thing, date."

"We are on a date, aren't we?"

"You plan to liquor me up then seduce me?" she asked.

"Absolutely."

"That sounds like a date to me.," she chuckled. Gina returned shortly with his bill. After signing it, they left for the club.

Both enjoyed the club. Neither had been dancing in a long time so they primarily danced to the slow songs. Returning to her hotel, they went to her suite. The seduction didn't take long and found them eating each other with Lori on top. After several minutes, she turned and straddled him, slowly descending onto him.

"Jesus, you feel even bigger this way." She looked down and chuckled. "There's another couple of inches of dick left and no more pussy."

"There's all the pussy I need," he replied, watching her rise and fall on him.

Her brother's hands were on her breasts kneading them and occasionally giving the nipples a mild squeeze. She grimaced, but cooed at the same time, obviously enjoying what he was doing.

"Too bad George isn't here," Lori said.

"Watching or a threesome?"

"Neither. He could take pictures and send them to dad and mom," she replied.

"I'll pass. I want nothing to do with either of them. And I'd prefer not to have George watching us."

Lori laughed at the second part. "Not an exhibitionist, huh?"

"Not with you anyway. I don't like people gawking at my little sister."

"So, the nude beach in Lido is out?"

"Lido is closed. Apollo is the nearest now."

"And how do you happen to know that?" she asked with a grin.

"Would you believe I set up a security system for them?"

"On a public beach, not in a million years," his sister replied.

Lori increased her pace and was soon nearing her goal. Her fingers dug into her brother's chest, and she panted. Jeff used his thumb to rub her clit. Seconds later, she stiffened and moaned loudly as it hit her. Her body leaned forward with her head on his chest as she ground herself on him. Her vaginal contractions set her brother in motion for his viscous finish as she milked him. They lay there together for a long time. Lori asked him to stay the night and he agreed.

In the morning, they drove to his apartment. She loved the view of the bay. Jeff cleaned up and when he entered the living room his sister was looking out at the bay.

"Were you serious about having me work on your security?"

"I wasn't initially, but after you told me a few of our weaknesses, I would like you to look into it."

"Can I give you a quick demonstration?"

"Sure," she replied.

Jeff pulled one of his kitchen chairs up to his computer desk for her. He opened his laptop and went to her company site.

"How do you get in from here?"

"I thought you already knew that," she replied.

"Humor me. Where do I go from here?"

"Top right corner, click login."

"Think so, huh?"

Jeff right clicked the company logo and a box appeared. He typed something into the box and full access was granted.

"What the hell? Can anybody do that?" she asked.

"If they know the code. The security company you're with uses ridiculously easy codes."

"Just how much access do you have?"

"Everything?"

"Oh, bull."

"Test me," he said.

"Open payroll."

In seconds he had payroll open. "I can give bonuses, increase and reduce payments, stop or start taxes, you name it."

"But the security company will pick up unauthorized entry. You need another passcode to get any further."

"I don't. I have full access," he said.

"Jeff, if they detect any unauthorized entry, I'm immediately notified on my cell."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

"Make sure your phone is on."

Lori checked her phone. "It's on. I have good signal."

"Pick an employee that deserves a bonus."

"Miriam Oakes."

Jeff pulled up her file. "How much...damn, you pay her well! How much would you like her bonus to be?"

"Two thousand."

He input the number but didn't hit ok. "I would assume, hitting ok would trigger the alert, correct?"

"Correct," his sister replied.

"Okay, let's see how long it takes."

Jeff hit ok and the bonus was confirmed. Lori watched her phone.

"Let me show you some other things I can do while you're waiting for the call that isn't going to happen." He moved to a different screen that she had never seen. "From here, I can shut down your entire system, reboot everything, turn off your phones, turn off the electricity, read company e-mails and text messages from all your company lines. I can even get the text from phone calls. Lori, from my laptop, I can do anything I want with Combs, Inc. Get that call yet?"

"No. I'm flabbergasted. Why would my security company create an access like this?"

"They didn't. They probably don't even know about it. The software you're using is a modified government program. I helped develop it when I was in the Army. It's an excellent system but it has a back door that only someone who knows the program intimately can get rid of."

"Like you?"

"Or probably fifty other former Army and government IT guys."

"Can you fix it?"

"Yes."

"Jeff, it's not that I don't believe what you're saying, but I'd like a real demonstration of how you can disable us."

"You should be in your office when I do that. Everyone will panic."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll shut you down temporarily."

"I'll have to see that to believe it."

"Get your call yet?"

"No, dammit."

"Call your IT people. Ask them if anything unusual has happened," he recommended.

Lori opened her address book and called her IT.

"Yes, Ms. Combs. This is Martin Wilkerson in IT. How may I be of assistance?"

"Martin, check our system for security breaches or unauthorized entry in the past thirty minutes."

"I'm sitting in front of the computer now. There's been nothing. Not even as much as an incorrect password."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, ma'am. Our system is airtight."

"Thank you, Martin."

"Of course, Ms. Combs."

Lori ended the call. "Fuck! When can you do your demonstration?"

"Next week. I'll have to check with Cindy to find out when I'm free."

"Are we currently at risk?" she asked.

"You've had the system for over seven years without a problem. The chances of something happening in the next couple of weeks in infinitesimally small. Is yours a company phone?"

"Yes."

"You need one of your own. Anything you do with the company line is visible. We'll be communicating things that need to be kept private."

"Should I get Miriam one too?"

"Does she have a need to know what we're doing?"

"Yes, she's my right hand."

"Do you trust her?"

"Implicitly."

"Get her one too. All communications between my team, you, and Miriam are done on the new phones. Everything, understood?"

"I understand. Do you have anything to drink?"

"Protein drinks, water, coffee...," he began.

"Alcohol. I could use a drink," she said.

"Wine, vodka, maybe a bottle of Jameson Top Shelf."

"What's that?"

"Irish Whiskey."

"Sold. Two fingers, straight up."

Jeff laughed and went to the kitchen. He located the bottle and poured her drink.

"Join me?" she asked him.

"I'm driving and I rarely drink before ten am."

"It's five o'clock somewhere," she said, downing the entire drink. "Whew! Water?" she gasped and clutched her chest.

Jeff filled her glass with water, after rinsing it, and gave it back. She drank half of it before setting it down.

"Better?" he asked.

"I'll let you know in about twenty minutes when the fire goes out. Think we can go pick up those phones?"

"We can. And have some lunch afterward?"

"Is the deli you mentioned any good?"

"I like it."

"That's good enough for me," she replied.

The phones were purchased quickly and easily from a store very near his apartment. They walked to the deli and seated themselves. The server, Barb, joined them almost immediately. Barb was an attractive woman, probably in her forties.

"Hi, Jeff," she said.

"Hi, Barb," he replied.

Barb looked at Lori. "This is a shock. You never come in with anyone, let alone a beautiful woman," she said smiling at Lori.

"Barb, this is my...," he began.

"Mistress," Lori added quickly, grinning at her.

"Mistress, huh?" Barb asked.

"I have his name tattooed on my cooter. I think that makes me the mistress."

"Oh, shit. No more Jameson for you," her brother mumbled.

Barb laughed. "What can I get for you and your mistress?"

"Mistress?" he asked Lori.

"BLT and a lemonade, please."

"Jeff?"

"French Dip with everything."

"Any sides?"

"I think we're good," Jeff replied.

"He is, take my word for it," Lori told her.

"He must be if you got that tattoo," she chuckled.

"I did. Wanna see it?"

"Uh, no. I trust you," Barb said, then walked away.

"Lori, are you drunk?"

"Maybe a lottlebit. That's good stuff."

"Do you want some coffee?"

"You know what I'd really like right now?"

"What?" he asked.

"A kiss on my tattoo."

"Later," he grinned. "You don't drink much, do you?"

"Nope, makes me drunk and horny."

"I'll try and remember that."

"What are we doing after lunch?" she asked.

"How about coffee at Starbucks?" he recommended.

"I was thinkin' Apollo beach," she suggested.

"Think again. You seemed fine a few minutes ago at the phone store."

"I am fine. You've seen me naked. I'm a MILF."

"You don't have any children."

"The M is for mistress."

"I see. How about a boat ride into the bay?"

"Can I drive?" she asked.

"Not a chance in hell."

Barb brought their lunches. "Let me know if you or your mistress need anything else."

"We will, thanks," he replied.

Lori turned to her brother. "Why'd she bring me two sandwiches?"

"Lori, close one eye. How many sandwiches are there?"

"One."

"Eat that one."

"I'm so hungry I may eat both," she said.

"If you're still hungry after the first one, go for it."

"Okay, good idea."

Lori ate like she hadn't eaten in days. Her sandwich was gone before Jeff had finished half of his. He set his other half on her plate, and she ate that too.

"Jeff, did I already eat both of my sandwiches?"

"Yep, you aren't hungry anymore, are you?"

"No. I must be full now."

"That's what I thought," he chuckled.

They were walking back to his apartment a short time later.

"Did you say something about a boat ride?" Lori asked.

"Are you sure you're up to it?"

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

"That was the fastest drunk in history," he said.

"I think I might be allergic to whiskey. Other booze doesn't do that unless I drink a lot of it."

"Maybe you shouldn't drink whiskey."

"I've only had it twice. The first time was New Year's Eve right after you left. I think that was when I lost my virginity."

"You think?"

"I'm pretty sure. I came home without panties and had blood in my crotch. Pretty good evidence, but I don't actually remember doing anything. The buzz came on quick, lasted about twenty minutes, then disappeared. There's a blank spot in there."

"Any blank spot today?"

Lori gave him a strange look. "If it's blank, I wouldn't know, would I!"

"I guess not. Do you remember the phones?"

"Yes, and I remember looking at the menu."

"How about the waitress?"

"She was walking toward us, but I don't remember talking to her."

"What do you remember next?" he asked.

"You gave me half your sandwich."

"Nothing in between?"

"Not a thing."

"That's probably a good thing. Lori, don't ever drink whiskey again."

"Did I do something outlandish?"

"No, you were fine, except when you showed the waitress your tattoo."

Lori's eyes widened. "You're lying."

"Think so?"

Lori had brought a small bag with her beachwear in it. At his apartment they both dressed for getting wet. Jeff drove to a marina and rented a boat, where they spent their afternoon.

As they chatted, Jeff was surprised how little, recreationally, she had done. Once their father was elected to congress, she stepped up as CEO of Combs. Her life essentially revolved around work. How sad, he thought, then realized his had too.

They stopped on their way back at Jeff's apartment, so he could pack an overnight bag then went back to her hotel.

"You need to take more time off and live a little," he told her.

"I enjoy my work."

"You should still spend more time living and less working."

"Getting bossy now, are we?" she asked grinning.

"I'm your big brother. It's my prerogative."

"People don't boss me, big brother."

"Maybe someone should," he grinned.

"I don't know anyone with enough balls to try that."

"You know me," he said.

"You think you're man enough?"

"I'm sure I am."

"Prove it," she told him.

"Strip and suck my cock," he commanded.

She looked at him a little surprised but had her clothes off quickly. Her brother undressed and sat on the couch.

"I said suck me."

"And if I don't?" Lori asked grinning.

"I'll spank your ass."

"You wouldn't dare."

He stood and started toward the kitchen then grabbed by the arm, pulling her to him. When he picked her up, Lori started laughing. He carried her back to the couch and laid her across his lap with her ass up.

"I warned you."

Jeff began spanking her and Lori struggled to pull away. With his leg holding hers, she was stuck. As he spanked her, he could see her struggles lessening. Lori's ass was now hot pink.

"I said, suck my cock," he told her as he let her go.

She moved between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Her attitude had changed. She was enjoying not being in control for once. Jeff took control of her head and moved her onto his cock. She began sucking him immediately.

"Sit on me," he directed.

Lori stood, then straddled him, slipping him inside her now very lubricated pussy. She began moving up and down and Jeff smacked her ass again.

"I didn't tell you to move."

She froze in position for a moment. Her face was already flushed.

"Ride it. Don't you dare cum."

She started moving again. Her brother watched her closely. She was getting close.

"Stop, get up and turn around."

She did exactly as he ordered then let him pull her down onto his cock. Not being told she could move, Lori sat there. Jeff wet a finger and slipped it into her ass. She moaned as he finger fucked it. He added a second finger, then a third. She instinctively began moving. He delivered a hard smack again and she froze.

"Put me in your ass," he told her.

"Jeff, I...," she began.

"You heard me. I want your ass."

She lifted off then grabbed her brother's cock and pushed the head into her pink pucker. Lori groaned and stopped just after the head was inside. He gave her a little time to adjust.

"Work it all the way in. I want my cock buried in your ass."

She pushed and he went in a little farther before stopping again to let her internal sphincter relax. She began moving up and down and had him about three quarters in. Lori was moaning continuously.

"All of it," he ordered.

When she didn't move, her brother grabbed her hips and impaled her. His cock was all the way inside.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, then began moving.

"Play with your clit. I want you to cum."

His hands went around to her breasts as hers went to her pussy. Lori's moans were soon continuous as she pounded herself onto him.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!" she yelled, and arched back onto him. He could feel her asshole squeezing him as she came. Jeff began squirting deep inside her as her moans continued, then abated a minute later. She stayed, leaning back on him with his cock buried deep inside her ass for a couple of minutes. When he softened, she easily pushed him out.

"Can I get up now, master?" she chuckled.

"Yeah. Get something and clean off my dick."

She stood and turned to him. "Wash your own nasty dick. You're not my boss," she laughed.

He smiled, then went to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned, she had put a towel between her legs to catch any leakage.

"Just so we're clear on this, I did this because I wanted to and it felt good, not because you made me. I'm my own boss."

He grinned. "Right. You loved it."

"I did. Shoving your entire leg up my ass was a bit of a stretch, but I did like it," she told him. "Not enough to repeat it anytime soon though."