Forced Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would she even still be alive? He didn't know, but he had to keep going, had to keep trying, fighting through until he came out behind the curtain hanging near the entrance to his mother's private chambers.

The first thing that hit him was the stench, old food and sex and musk assaulting his nostrils as he fought not to hack and gag, giving away his position. Briar would have recoiled and left, choosing another avenue, but his eyes locked on to what his mother had become.

The walls separating the chambers of her private quarters had been broken down, his mother sprawled out through two, perhaps three of them, her body hugely and grossly bloated. He only knew who she was for her hair, the gleam of her eyes, seeing her humanity in there still -- or maybe that was all wishful thinking. She seemed to be standing, but leaning back, the orc behind her, though Fidguf was almost dwarfed by the sheer volume of fat on her, the heaving swell of her stomach spilling down.

There was too much to take in, from even how her upper pubic area, which was a strange place to focus on all by itself, was fatty and swollen, to the multiple breasts spilling milk, mixing with the dirt and bodily fluids covering the rest of her too. The beast that his mother had become roared, a demonic slob, monstrous in her presentation as the warlord fucked her rampantly from behind. He grunted as he slammed into her, sending rippling waves through her hugely obese body, clutching her oversized buttocks to drag her back on his dick.

"What... Mother..."

His lower jaw fell slack even as steel resolve closed around his heart. He had to protect her, had to save her!

Even Athela knew she had grown, that she had become something of an insectoid-mammal with her huge arse and hips and legs sticking out behind her body, entirely changing her centre of balance. No more could she walk normally -- but why would she ever have wanted to do that? She groaned as Fidguf unloaded another filling of cum into her, even more breasts squashed between the fat rolls on her body, not just the original six that had been in some of her first transformations. Truth be told, Athela almost didn't care what the transformations were, as long as they made her more pleasing and suitable for Fidguf, the warlord she lusted for, day and night.

She barely even slept, the huge rolls of sagging fat trembling over her body. She had enough time to rest when Fidguf did, which was not all that much time at all.

Her son stared at her, though he shouldn't have been looking at her so intently, not even in that state of undress and horror, not sure where one part of her body ended and another begun. He grunted, trying to say something, though his mother's eyes grazed over his.

"Mother... Please..."

Even her skin was leathery, grey and blue, patchy, half transformed. She didn't look like a human anymore. She didn't even look like she was "something else" -- just a beast in-between forms, forever trapped that way in endless, grumbling transformations.

"Mother, don't you recognise me?"

"Uhhhh..." She growled, licking her lips, the taste of Fidguf's cum still in her mouth. "No... No one..."

She blinked at him but did not care for the fact her son was right there before her. What did that matter to her? Oh, no... She didn't care... He was no son of hers, oh no.

"You're my mother."

"I'm not."

She laughed, spitting saliva and cum, shaking her head. Her hair did not move, the hard shell of it covering the back of her head and neck, a lewd grin stretching her lips wider than they should ever have naturally gone.

"No...son..."

For she truly didn't feel any love for him, digging an extra pair of legs, with pointed ends, like those of a spider, into the ground, hauling herself forward slightly just to see him better. Fidguf wouldn't allow it, however, snarling as he ground into her backside, his cock plunging brutally into her pussy, though she was a better fit for him those days. Still, there was nothing much better for the orc in the world other than a tight pussy to fuck, even if the warlord was quite satisfied with the brood mother and all she had done for him, for the cause of the orcs.

He had conquered... Reaping the spoils of his conquering was all he needed to do in the aftermath of that.

"Mother... You love me, you know me! Mother, please!"

But Briar's cries fell on deaf ears as he approached, his sword levelled, yet he would never have used it against his mother. Athela, however, only grunted again, the orc's cock slapping lewdly into her swollen, transformed cunt, and shook her head minutely back and forth.

"Only love... Fidguf. Love Fidguf. Guuuuhhhh..."

She groaned, climaxing again and grabbing the wall to heft her upper body up as much as she could. In that manner, she showed off her hyper pussy, the swollen folds of flesh making her "normal" legs strain apart so very crudely, drawing even more attention to the bloated rumble of fat covering her pubic area. There was hair there too, darker and thicker than her natural blonde hair, though it was nowhere near enough to cover all that had come of her transformation down there.

Even if Briar had never seen his mother like that before, of course, he knew something big had changed, that his mother was different -- and perhaps never would quite be the same ever again.

"Heh...heh..." Athela laughed, pausing between breaths. "No man...can fill this hole."

He was no son of hers, no, just someone who thoughts they could take her away from Fidguf. And, no, she wouldn't have that, no. Not when the orc was a much better breeder than anyone else in the whole land, not even constraining herself to the mere bounds of the kingdom.

No suitor would take her away, no... Fidguf was only for her, yes. She was only for Fidguf.

Her love for him may have been twisted and warped but, well...it was a fraught kind of relationship, in a way. It was something she had been forced into and she could do only live through it, her mind as broken and as transformed as her body had been. It was only more difficult to see how far a mind had fallen.

And Athela had fallen, so very far, her hyper pussy trembling like a ball between her legs, needing the orc's attention and his alone. She laughed, her amusement bouncing off the walls, though her soft, voluptuous body absorbed some of the noise, for there were few soft furnishings left in the chambers that she had once called her own.

Now, they were just her breeding chambers. Where she fucked and fed and fucked again.

Briar recoiled, gagging. That... No... It was his mother, but she couldn't be his mother. But he still had a sense of duty towards her! He couldn't just leave her, not like that, no... He had to do something for her!

Finally, Fidguf pulled his massive prick free of her sodden pussy, a slop of cum pouring out in the wake of his shaft. He bellowed, lunging for Briar with his fists alone, though Briar was ready for him and he had the upper hand. The orc was drunk on sex, too caught up in breeding his brood mother he had not been ready to fight and defend, no, not in the slightest.

They clashed and Briar squirmed away from the might of the beast, trying to stay as far away from his mother as possible. As they fought, he still slipped in the mess of bodily fluids, cursing as it soaked into his clothes, some of it even getting into his mouth, though his heart pounded so viciously that he barely even registered it.

It was kill or be killed as he and the orc circled one another, Briar using his smaller size and agility to his best advantage, worming his way around the orc's onslaught, heaving and panting. The stench of the room and the heady, overpowering aroma of sex lingering in the air made his task even more difficult, though there was only one end that Briar could see.

That or death for him, of course. For he could no longer live with his heart aching for his poor, dear mother as it was, even though she said she didn't love him anymore.

She didn't mean it.

But she did. And Briar would have to live with that for the rest of his life.

"Gah!"

He lunged, spotting and opening, scoring the orc down his arm and sending the beast bellowing. Briar followed up with a slash to his stomach -- and drove through with his blade, twisting it so the point dug into his belly, spilling precious blood. The dull roar of the orc's shook even the foundations of the castle and Briar's heart leapt, although the battle for him, what he needed to do for his mother, was only just beginning.

Fidguf staggered away, blood pouring from the gaping wound in his side. Yet it was orc magic, what ran through his veins and his semen, that kept him alive. It would take a lot more than that to kill an orc and Briar's final blow had been skilfully placed: harsh enough to wound severely and weaken him.

He had Fidguf hauled down to the dungeons, chained and broken, the orc reaping the sordid spoils of all he had wreaked. He could not reap such havoc in the kingdom without facing repercussions for his actions and if he controlled the warlord, it turned out the army of orcs would follow his lead instead...

Acquiring more bodies for the weakened army, well... It was a priority, after all, even if they came from a strange means. They had to rebuild and the orcs were strong workers, at the very least. There was little else good Briar could say about them, considering how public opinion of them in the kingdom had sunk.

Briar refused to consider that he had become a warlord in himself, no. That would have been heathen behaviour, scandalous, even if he had only done it to save the kingdom that he loved so much. He wished he'd never left, even as the heavy iron door slammed closed on Fidguf, locked up in the dungeons, down on his knees with his arms bound above his head, kept alive but barely. Potions from the castle spellcasters, who had returned after the orc's capture, kept him weakened and under Briar's control, for an orc was still a fearsome challenge to overcome, even in such a state.

He tried to care for his mother, though knew himself to be repulsed by her, not growing any more used to Athela's grotesque new body, overfilling her bedchamber and squashing into the hearth like she was trying to fill up every last little space. When she stood, her head came up against the ceiling, the roiling swathes of fat and new limbs on her body boosting her higher, a monster in every way.

Days passed, turning into weeks, striving to find attendants willing to help with her, though it was all to no avail. No one could stay for long enough, not when her eyes shone as they did, the orc's spell broken but her heart left fractured in the wake of it, calling out for Fidguf day and night.

She was broken, twisted, corrupted beyond all recognition. Even after Fidguf had been captured and locked away, she was not herself. She became a little more how she had been regarding language skills, blinking and speaking somewhat more clearly, but she did not see him as her son still, even as Briar tried to find a way for her to live again.

"I'll look after you, mother... I promise..."

He'd tried to clothe her, of course, but there was nothing that would fit Athela that resembled normal clothing and she shunned everything, roaring and snarly, hungering for something Briar would never be able to provide.

"Where is Fidguf?" She howled, clawing her away across the ground towards him, heavy manacles around her wrists, though they had not yet been chained to anything. "Need... Fidguf... Where is he? Where is my breeder?"

"Mother!"

He reeled backwards, slamming the door on her, for, even then, Briar had to protect himself. He couldn't just ignore his mother, but he had to understand that she was not herself and she was not in the way she had been before.

They tried and tried to revert her to her normal form, even though his spell of obscene transformation dwindled a little more as time passed, allowing her to speak and to look out the windows, to try to replicate the life, in a way, she'd had before. Yet her form did not change, not in the slightest, the gross bloating of fat weighing her down, even though her muscles had strained and managed to better use her body in the months since her initial transformation.

Eventually, they'd had to get the spellcasters to transport her, at night, down into the depths of the castle -- far from Fidguf, of course. He couldn't have the two of them meeting again, for his mother seemed to long for the orc and had no warm feelings left towards her son at all.

Hidden away in the belly of the castle where her growls and groans still shook the walls, he fought to find a cure, losing hope, little by little, day by day.

But Briar had to try, crowned the new king and resolving to protect every citizen of the kingdom from ever going through an invasion like what they had been forced through so far.

*

Years later...

The king smiled as he welcomed his new queen to the castle, a gorgeous, brunette beauty who held the poise of his mother and the sharpness of wit too. She would be wonderful in diplomacy and, well, Briar was fortunate he had married for love as well as politics, joining two kingdoms.

They all knew him as a legendary orc slayer, the one who had taken back the kingdom, their protector. Only some of that was true, for there were still memories of all the trials the kingdom had gone through when the orcs had invaded them, though many inhabitants liked that the orcs were technically enslaved by them. As long as they could control them, they were brutes for hard labour and didn't even need to be abused to get the heavy work done out of them. Sending them out to war as cannon fodder saved human lives and the orcs thrived on battle and bloodshed.

So, everyone was happy. Well, mostly.

The beasts, of course, were still not to be trusted... And there were secrets remaining that Briar had not even told his new queen. Two that he had initially kept apart had come back together too, all so he could gain more orcs for his armies, so many powerful bodies to lock in his hold on the kingdom and terrify neighbouring lands.

As she explored the castle, she stumbled on to a narrow hallway and staircase, leading down and down and down. She should never have followed it, but she was going to have to find out about the secret of the castle sooner or later, so she did anyway.

It was her right to know, even if she could have found out through another means.

And, finally, the new queen came upon the hidden chamber, the reek of an unwashed body hitting her, though the brood mother's hide cleansed her somewhat as it was. It was just one of many benefits of being a transformed hybrid, the brood mother to so much more, on her back with her buttocks sticking out before her body, her legs up in the air as Fidguf stood before her, crudely fucking her obscenely swollen pussy without a care in the world.

Even though they were both chained, magical runes lining the manacles to keep them entrapped, they were happier like that, staring into one another's eyes as they took their pleasure from one another. The new queen stood frozen as the orc beast slammed into her with a bellowing groan, spilling his load into her as her abdomen swelled, even the fattier, heavier area around her crotch swelling with the headiness of his load.

It had to go somewhere, after all...

"Unff... Breed me... Fidguf... My... Fidguf..."

Athela moaned for him, though all she knew was her breeding, her feeding. There was no more for her, nothing else, and she was content with her existence. She didn't remember anything that had come before, didn't need to, for her world was just as it needed to be, her swollen pussy gripping his dick as her breasts spilled more and more milk, streaming down her tits, though they only added to the sordidness of the situation.

The new queen stared, back and out of danger, watching the brood mother's unfathomable lust rise. It ruled her, though the new queen could not understand that, not as Athela and Fidguf fucked without a care at all for their audience.

Eventually, however, she could not stay longer, revolted by the scene before her and wondering exactly what kind of castle she had got into. Yet Athela was not able to control the lustful urges of her new body, not one bit, and allowed the orc to ravage her repeatedly, the only "mate" she could ever have wanted in life.

She ached for him, craving him, lusting for him.

At least the new queen would know what the groans were wracking the castle, day and night. But that would be little comfort to her as she lay in bed with her new husband, who had a lot of explaining to do to her as to the state of the castle and his mother's fate.

In forced mutation, the kingdom would never be the same again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Whispers of Lycanthropic Desire Reader is ravaged by feral werewolf.in NonHuman
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ethan signs up for a role he was not expecting.in Fetish
My Family's White Fever Ch. 01 The women in my Asian family love white cocks.in Interracial Love
Breeding in the Surf Out in the surf, breeding is undertaken in the public eye...in Fetish
More Stories