Forced Mutation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unff... Fuuuuck...meee..."

She grunted, barely able to move with the new weight of her body, for her muscles had not transformed to catch up with that need. It simply was not needed, not when he was making her into the brood mother for his wicked ways.

He forced her to rest on the bloated round of her fat stomach as he fucked her, ramming his cock into a pussy that was still tight for him, but better-used to taking his meaty length. The orc bellowed and spat in his own language as he slammed into her, using her as nothing more than a vessel into which he could breed and unload every drop of seed in his balls. Her pussy gaped around his cock, lewdly stretched, aching for him even when he was not already inside her.

Her breasts jiggled with every thrust, having swollen increasingly, now up to the size of cantaloupes, though they were a delicacy in the kingdom. Her nipples wobbled with every thrust, the rolls of flesh layering her body something new for Athela to grow used to. Yet only time with Fidguf, ultimately, would bring that all to pass.

Athela howled out her orgasm, barely present in reality, as he unloaded inside her and another wave of transformations demanded her body grow to meet him, to do everything for him. His seed poured into her, bloating out her lower abdomen more and more, though it was hard to see until it was extreme with all the rolls of fat grossly layering her body. She tried to shift, barely able to get her knees under her, as her womb expanded with cum, willingly expanding increasingly as he practically inflated her with it.

It was needed, all so very much so, and she panted heavily, dragging in breath after breath to her aching, fervent lungs. For Athela still needed to breathe, despite everything, desperate for his lust, to keep his cock inside her pussy every moment she possibly could.

Vaguely, as she found herself on her knees another day (the light had changed), Athela wondered how recognisable she would be anymore. She could still think -- yet her thoughts had narrowed down to wanting him and his cum, over and over again. It was more devout in her mind than the need for food ever had been, even when the kingdom had been in a time of famine.

Orc cum, the magic within it, was simply that potent, though it was far, far too late for Athela to evade the effects of it, if she had even been privy to the harm it could do in the first place. Few fucked by orcs even survived.

She moaned out his name and squeezed her tits around his cock, huge and swollen, more than enough to engulf his length, even when that never would have been the case before. Giving him a boobjob was just another act of service she could perform for the powerful orc, her conqueror, even if her warped, twisted mind would never quite see him as her saviour.

No... That was something very, very different indeed. Something that wouldn't come for her, not even if her son returned.

His shaft powered up between her tits as he forced her to tip backwards, though her nipples were leaking, milk practically spurting from her tits as she was stimulated even through that act alone. Yet Athela had to please him, had to do everything she could to get his cock back inside her all over again.

For that was all she craved, the bristling heat of orgasm warping her barely humanoid body, even if she was changing further and further.

As the orc spent his seed, ejaculating crudely over her head and neck, long, hot shots of seed coating her hair where it had already clumped together. Yet transformation wracked her body all the same as more streams of milk poured down her chest, almost cleaning her skin in the wake of its passing, mixing with the bodily fluids pooling under her. Her flesh bulged and rippled as something pressed out under her arms, her back cracking and bones coming into new positions.

Yet Athela didn't have to be privy to that, oh no, not in the slightest, not as another pair of arms sprouted from below the first, giving her more of an insectoid appearance. Yet that was all meant to be as she heaved and a deep, dark part of her psyche flickered in horror at what she was, what she had become. Even then, she still needed Fidguf, still yearned for his cum, the hot slop of it down her body intoxicatingly wonderful, more than she could have ever thought she'd needed, all for herself.

He kept his cock between her tits, using her as a living doll to fuck. Sometimes it was debatable as to whether or not Fidguf realised she was there at all, taking only the soft rolls of her body for pleasure and the hole between her legs. Her pussy bulged and strained between her thighs as she was forced to kneel with her legs far apart, eyes half-closed, every fibre of her being craving him, completely and utterly.

New fingers twisted and curled, horrific in their execution, the flesh of the fingers plump, like sausages. Even fat pooled around the heel of her hand, making it useless for more dextrous tasks -- but perfect for pleasing Fidguf and being the brood mother to his infuriating, cruel ways.

So, her body was all as he needed, even as more breasts swelled and bloated out below her "natural" pair, though there was nothing all that natural left of them there. Her breasts had easily swelled beyond the size of watermelons, though the new ones came in varying sizes, from grapefruit to even larger, as if they all had a meaning of their own. Even then, the weight of the new tits, lopsided and awkward, threw Athela off balance. The pull of skin stretching and straining ached deeply through her, yet she had to stay in place for him, down on her knees for him, subservient. Athela was not even his queen, just a hole.

"Unff..."

She moaned as her tits grew, swelling and inflating, the new nipples just like the transformed first two: elongated and hairy, dark with a halo of hair. They strained and bristled as if demanding attention, yet Fidguf was caught up in his own needs, as the orc always was. And there was no reason for him to consider her in the slightest, not even as Athela's will crumbled before him, aching for him, wanting him deeply and desperately.

And yet...she could not take him, not in any way, for her own. Her cheeks plumped out with new flesh, distorting her features, but that was not Athela's focus in her transformation, no. Not at all, not as she groaned and shifted her weight, slinking down closer to the ground, fat spilling out around her. Yet it was in her belly too, pushing out even her new breasts, though the heave of new flesh weighed Athela down more and more.

"Mmmph... Uh... Please..."

She gargled out the words, his cum painting her lips, her stomach bloating out more and more and more. Yet it was not like when she was being filled with cum, no, not in the slightest. It was a squashier, softer kind of bloat, one that rounded out her stomach while still allowing the fat to spill down, to pull the weight of it forward.

Athela groaned, lips parted, not even daring to close her mouth. She had to please him, after all, for that was all her life had become, narrowing down to one of lust and transformations, losing control.

Had she ever truly been in control to begin with?

Her belly gurgled and rumbled as flesh bloomed out, her belly button pointing down with the sheer weight of her stomach. There was too much all over her to focus on, his cock thrusting and grinding between her tits, even sliding a little lower to make use of her others. More hair bristled down her arms and her thighs, across her buttocks, itching and tickling as it burst to life across her body.

Yet it could not be the focus, no... Not one thing could be the focus, not in the slightest, not as she moaned and grunted, as if she was no more than a beast and an orc herself. She didn't know how that could be so, no... But it was, truly, one way or the other.

She had fallen so far, so desperately so. And there was no way back up again, not as Fidguf wrenched her head back by the hair, a sharp burst of pain flaring through her, and stuffed his cock into her open mouth.

That would have been impossible before, but she still parted her lips impossibly wide around him, lips stretching to accommodate every gulp of his cock. Her heart surged and she swallowed around him as that beast of a dick drove fervently into the back of her throat, a bulge showing as it pushed down.

"Unff-ack!"

Athela's eyes watered, yet she didn't have to do anything, settled there, letting him use her, letting him fuck her. Her new arms trembled as muscle swelled down the length of them, though the former queen would not have been able to stand if she had even been in a position to do so in the first place. But she had to use them, had to please him, squeezing in close to him as she groped and grabbed at his body, finding his nuts and squeezing them. Even then, she marvelled in the sheer overload of cum bloating them out, so deliciously fat and full. They seemed to re-fill themselves despite everything, regardless of how many times over he climaxed, giving her the gift of his seed over and over again.

Which was exactly what Athela needed as she groaned and jacked him off, cradling his nuts with true devotion, eager for all Fidguf could give her, need swelling like her transformation, her inflation, everything out of her control. Even her tits, by that time, were nothing more than heaving sacks of flesh, wobbling on her body, some others, the smaller pairs, appearing plump and round, as if they still had the vibrancy of youth on their side.

The next days saw her transforming again, more fat added to her body, her tits huge and sagging, though the upper ones remained the largest and the heaviest still. Maybe it was a balance thing, though she was pleased with her transformation. In a way, even though it was all for Fidguf, it felt more like she was becoming another version of herself, a better version.

A version that existed, solely and completely, to serve Fidguf above all else.

Still sapient, she could think. Yet even Athela could not deny that no one who didn't know her before would have been able to recognise her. Her hair was the same colour but lank and damp, moulded to her head with the sheer volume of cum she had taken over her head, transforming it into something more like an insect's exoskeleton, just in a helmet over her head. Her face was round and fat, lips gaping, though a different kind of hunger rose inside her, her stomach huge and inflated -- empty inside and craving every form of sustenance that she could take down into it.

No more did she think of her son... He was no son of hers. He hadn't come for her, had not been able to rescue her from the orc warlord. So why should he feature in her mind in the slightest? Her attachment to him, bit by bit, shivered and broke and she moaned, her huge buttocks extending out further and further, yet managing to hold their shape and form, despite the huge transformations rolling through her.

Fidguf fucked her on her back, holding her legs apart, toes pointed out to the sides, though Athela barely even saw her feet anymore. They were not needed, only transporting her, sometimes, from one place to another when Fidguf wanted to move her around the bedroom. The wall was ripped out to her bathroom, so she was able to relieve herself but Athela knew that was more because orcs did not excrete where they fucked: in that way, they still had some level of hygiene.

But Fidguf was more intoxicatingly savage than she ever could have imagined, groaning as he pounded her, legs spread, the massive spire of his cock pounding her inflated pussy. Rolls of flesh wobbled over her body with the force of every stroke he had for her, though she yearned for more, so much more. As he slammed deep and climaxed inside her, ropes of hot seed painted her pussy, swelling out her womb all over again.

"Unnngghhhh..."

She was used to her belly being inflated by that point, whether he was forcing her womb or her actual stomach to expand. Yet it thrilled her each and every time, the trembling force of expansion clawing at her psyche, a part of her so desperate for it she simply could not think of anything else at all.

The strain of his cum filling her drew her attention from everything else, as if nothing else in the world existed. Outside that room, Athela was not sure anything existed, truly, her body gross and obese, far from humanoid, balancing differently even though she still walked, somewhat, on two legs. But there was a definite insectoid look to her, despite her grey flesh with the blue hint to it, the rolls of flesh almost making an insect's abdomen, particularly with how her backside jutted out behind her.

Athela trembled under him, letting out a low, guttural moan, her legs aching furiously, though she had everything she needed with his cock stretching her cunt wider. She could be wider too, even more stretchy than she already was, all to take his massive length of meat deep into her pussy. Her juices slopped out messily around his prick, mixed with his seed, though the concoction there was not one that anyone would have wanted to replicate.

"Mmph... More... Please..."

She grunted, begging him, the orc leaning over her with a smirk on his lips.

"Ah, my brood queen," he all but crooned, though there was no softness in his tone, no, not at all. "So slutty... Perfect for my cock. You never really wanted to be a queen, did you? What would your son think of you now?"

"Guhhhh..."

Athela's stomach bloated out and out and out, rising higher, even rubbing against Fidguf's own as it inflated with cum. His mess of seed sloshed into her, letting her take the gurgling swell of it, moaning deeply in the back of her throat.

"Yes... Uh... Don't... No son... No son..."

For she didn't remember Briar, no... Well, only vaguely. A curl of humiliation sank into her stomach, coiling around her guts, but it was of no real matter there, no, not at a time like that. She didn't love him anymore, no, broken from him, the relationship they'd had, especially after her late husband had passed on.

"Need...warlord...breeder..."

"Yes... You need my cock, my cum... Dirty whore queen..."

She should have felt small and meek at his humiliation and yet Fidguf made her feel strong, devout in her worship of him, hungering for his cum. He fed her, yes, but she ached for more, her stomach gurgling and bloating as the turgid rise of it swelled higher and higher. It grossly outsized her, comically larger than she was, pushing back over her breasts as it sought space to grow into.

And the orc didn't stop fucking her, lewd splatters of cum sloshing from around his meat as he ploughed her fat pussy, the hyper folds squelching around his cock. She'd got used to having a bloated pussy like that, enjoying the extra sensation.

Of course, behind her overfilled, cum inflated stomach, lay a pregnancy too. Oh, he'd told her, but it was not Athela's focus. They would be born in due course, but she hoped only that it would not take her away from her breeder orc all that much. She needed cum-feeding from her studly orc overlord, the warlord she'd needed long before he had even first thought of invading the kingdom.

Later that day, when twilight was darkening outside the walls of the kingdom, he fed her another load of his cum, slamming his prick down her throat as she hacked and gagged deliriously around his length. A load of semen straight down her throat, however, was only the start of it as it sloshed into her still inflated stomach, so heavy and overfilled that it kept her in place, down on her knees.

"Unff..." She whined as he pulled back from her face, his cock wiping off on her cheek as she coughed up cum. "Need...more..."

"Oh, what a hungry whore my breeder is..." Fidguf rumbled with a smirk. "Here... You'll be fine..."

He had the servants, those that had been forced to remain, wheel in a massive cart laden with food, from whole cooked chickens to legs of beef and lamb, all kinds of vegetables, sopping and dripping with sauce. Oh, it was time to indulge and he dragged her down on to his cock, sitting behind her to impale her pussy all over again, her bellows echoing through the entire castle.

"Yesssss..." She hissed, licking her lips with a lewd, wet smack. "Feeeed meeeee... Mooooorrreeee..."

She didn't know how to convey to Fidguf just what she needed from him, though the orc warlord knew how to take care of the brood mother, yes. More cum, more cock, more feeding. She bucked and rode his cock weakly, needing a gargantuan effort just to thrust her pussy down on his length, though orgasm after orgasm was still hers to take. As ecstasy washed through her, he shoved meat into her mouth, skin still on the cooked fowl, and she devoured it sloppily, messily, all the same.

"Unnngghhhh..."

Athela groaned, lost in the moment. She couldn't think of anything else, not at all, not when her pussy ached around his cock, taking him deep. It was right to have him inside her, but her body rumbled and groaned with further weight gain, more pounds added the more food travelled down her gullet into the pit of her ravenous belly. She couldn't take care of herself, having to rely on Fidguf as sauce trickled down her chin and on to her breasts, bucking her hips faintly, losing herself.

She didn't remember her son, didn't need to. He was no more than a man to her, someone in her past who no longer meant anything to her, no. It was not important, not in the slightest, not as she rumbled and devoured potatoes like they were going out of fashion, chunks falling off as he stuffed too many into her mouth at once. Her hairy nipples bobbed with the shift and sway of her body and her eyes seemed sunken in her face as she greedily sucked down every morsel of food Fidguf was genial enough to give her.

"Unff... Gnnghhh... More..."

She begged for it, not knowing who she was, not knowing that, once, she had been a proud queen. Fidguf laughed, his stomach trembling against her back, as he fed her more, fine fruits that squelched and slopped down her face and chest, too soft to be easily handled. They only served to make more mess and, although she tried to blink and pull back a little, feeling her stomach to be full, he forced her on.

"Eat more... I'll give you climax..."

"Unngghhh... So full... Need cum..."

She whined, shaking her head. Her body ached for his seed -- yet he would only give it to her if she ate! Torn between pushing her body past the point that it felt like it couldn't take any more food down into her stomach and pleasing him, there was only one option left to Athela.

So, she ate and ate, tears rolling down her cheeks as climax hit her, her body clenching around him, no other world existing. Yet she had to be there, moaning out long and low, the mess of food around them and waste from the scraps increasing with every passing minute.

If she got to fuck him, from him feeding her, her rolls of fat trembling and swelling out, so she challenged the walls of her former bedchamber, it was all worth it.

At least to Athela.

*

However, notice of what had happened to the capital and the castle did not bypass Briar's attention and he cursed, racing home to reclaim the land that had been so close to his heart. Swords clashed and the orcs were beaten back, his army still near full might. On home ground, he understood the lay of the land better, able to use the underground system of tunnels to overcome the orcs, sending them plummeting into traps.

Still, many good men were lost during the course of the long siege, even if he finally managed to fight his way through the horde of orcs in the castle, laying waste to what they had claimed. Few of the original castle staff remained and Briar's heart ached for them, enslaved, even as he darted into the secret passages hidden within the walls of the castle, seeking his mother.