Forced Nudity Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and teen daughter force to be nude in public.
3.1k words
4.34
121.7k
93
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

My dad is a truck driver and he is usually gone three weeks per month. My mother died when I was very young so I was raised by my ultra conservative grandparents. I've lived a very sheltered life and I've hardly ever dated, much less had sex.

Before leaving on his latest trip, my dad informed me that he met a woman and he is very interested in her. He told me that the woman's name is Dawn and she has a daughter named Jenna. My dad said that Dawn is 35, which is 15 years younger than my dad, so I understand why he is attracted to her. My dad also said that her daughter is only four days younger than me, so we are both eighteen years old.

After my dad went on his trip, I noticed that he left his laptop behind. I'd never used his computer before, but I wanted to find out more about Dawn and Jenna, so a geek from school helped me hack his password, and then I was able to search through his files. I found a picture of Dawn and Jenna wearing light summer dresses, and both girls are beautiful.

Jenna looks to be about five-foot-two and Dawn appears to be a couple inches taller. They are both thin with dark shoulder-length hair. Jenna has medium sized breasts, while Dawn's breasts are a little bigger and fuller. Other than that, the girls look like they could be sisters rather than mother and daughter.

Then I started reading messages between my dad and Dawn, and I saw a side of my dad that I didn't know existed.

My dad wrote, "Its lonely on the road. Why don't you send me some naked pictures?"

Dawn replied, "Naked pictures? No way!"

My dad wrote, "Come on, its easy with cell phones."

Dawn replied, "I don't know. How can I be sure you won't show them to anyone?"

My dad wrote, "You can trust me!"

Dawn replied, "Alright, but I'm not comfortable with this."

Then there was a series of pictures that Dawn sent to my dad. First was a picture of Dawn in tight jeans and a plain white bra. The next picture was Dawn in just her bra and a pair of skimpy white panties. The last picture showed Dawn topless, but still in her panties. I could see the embarrassment on Dawn's face with her flawless breasts and pink silver dollar size nipples standing up proudly. Her dark pussy hair was visible beneath the veil thin panties and some of her bush was showing above the waistband, too.

Dawn's message to my dad read, "I can't believe I did this, and neither can Jenna. She's a great little photographer, but this was pretty embarrassing for both of us. Jenna promised she wouldn't show these to anyone, and I trust you won't, either."

My dad wrote, "I wouldn't show anyone naked pictures of you, or your daughter."

Dawn replied, "My daughter?"

My dad wrote, "Sure, she's eighteen now, she's legal."

(That made me a little nervous because I am now eighteen and legal, too!)

Dawn replied, "I don't know. She doesn't seem to mind taking pictures of me, but I'm not sure if I could take pictures of her."

My dad wrote, "Then maybe we should end our relationship now."

Dawn replied, "No, please don't. I need you and I want to marry you. I'll do anything you ask."

My dad wrote, "That's a good girl. Now send me some pics and remember that I'm the one that pays your bills!"

Dawn obviously suffers from low self-esteem, which is strange because she is so good looking. It really bothers me that my dad is taking advantage of Dawn's insecurities. However, I must admit that I somehow find it enticing to see pictures of Dawn undressing against her will.

The next pictures looked like candid shots of Dawn in a bare midriff T-shirt with no pants. First was a picture of her nice firm butt as she bent over to sift through her underwear drawer. Then Dawn turned around and held up the panties she selected. Her nipples were visible beneath the thin T-shirt, and her flat tummy and cute bellybutton were completely exposed. Dawn looked great. She had no fat, no scars and no stretch marks. Her curly dark pussy hair was right out in the open, too. Dawn had a surprised look on her face, as if she didn't know the pictures were being taken.

Dawn's message to my dad said, "Jenna caught me without pants on!"

I'm not a lesbian...at least I don't think I am...but seeing Dawn in these embarrassing pictures really started to excite me. I began imagining that I was being forced to pose stark naked while Jenna snapped my picture. I fantasized that I was begging her to stop, but Jenna just kept photographing my bare body. My fear of having naked pictures of me posted on the Internet where anybody could see them got me so charged up that I couldn't help rubbing myself over my blue jean shorts!

The next message contained a picture of Dawn bending over to turn the water on in the bathtub. Dawn was straight-legged, and she was looking over her shoulder with a nervous smile on her face. Her bare butt was pointed straight at the camera, and I could also see Dawn's pink pussy lips displayed from behind along with a few strands of pubic hair.

Seeing the humiliation on Dawn's face coupled with the fact that I was not supposed to be looking at the picture intensified my excitement. As I stared at the picture of Dawn's bare ass and pussy, I couldn't help slipping off my shorts. My inner feelings grew stronger as I began running my finger up and down my pussy lips over my skimpy powder blue panties. My panties became soaked in no time as I continued reading the messages.

Dawn's next message to dad was, "Ever since I told Jenna that you wanted naked pictures of me, she has been constantly trying to catch me in the nude with her cell phone. She thinks it's funny, but I'm mortified. Thanks to you I have no privacy!"

My dad wrote, "If Jenna enjoys taking pictures of you in the nude, maybe she wouldn't mind posing for a few pictures. I haven't seen her naked since her eighteenth birthday party!"

Now my curiosity was peaked, so I searched though his files. I found a video titled, "Jenna Turns Eighteen," so I fired it up.

It began with four older couples drinking. They appeared to be in their late twenties to early forties. My dad was the only fifty-year-old in the group. There were also two girls and a boy at the party that were all eighteen. I guess they were Jenna's friends or classmates. Other than the adults getting drunk, nothing exciting was happening, so I was about to turn the video off. Then Dawn yelled out, "It's time for Jenna's birthday spankings," so I kept watching and I wasn't disappointed.

Jenna bent over, and then Dawn tried to lift Jenna's skirt as she said, "We want to smack you on your underwear," but Jenna pulled away, yanked her dress down and declared, "No way. There are men here, plus Bobby."

Dawn said with a devious grin, "Oh I don't think the boys will mind," and then everyone started chanting, "underwear...underwear!"

I don't know if Bobby was someone's boyfriend or just a friend, but he was sure looking forward to seeing Jenna's underpants! However, Jenna still refused to reveal her panties, so Jenna's girlfriends bent poor Jenna over a chair. The girls were prepared for Jenna's resistance because one of them had some kind of Velcro strap handy.

The first girl is petite with short dark hair and her name is Martha. She held Jenna down while the other girl fastened Jenna's wrists to the bottom of the chair. That girl's name is Heather and she is a blonde, around five-five with amazing boobs. Heather was wearing extremely low-waisted jeans and when she squatted down to secure Jenna's wrists to the chair, half of Heather's butt crack was showing. My dad must have been filming the video because he zoomed in on the girl's butt crack and mumbled, "I'd love to get me some of that!"

Other than my dad's comment, I found the situation very stimulating. I decided to slip my panties off, followed by my T-shirt and bra. I was now completely naked, except for a pair of little white socks. As I watched my dad focus on Heather's exposed butt crack, I began tickling and pinching my nipples until they were nice and hard.

Finally, Jenna was secured to the chair and Heather took the liberty of lifting Jenna's dress up over her back. The blonde tucked the hem of the dress in a belt around Jenna's waist and now everybody could see Jenna's skimpy white panties. Bending over the chair forced Jenna's panties to slide down a little, so some of Jenna's butt crack was showing above the waistband of her underpants. The rest of Jenna's butt crack was also visible through thin material of her little undies. Jenna was giggling, but her face was red with embarrassment.

Jenna begged, "Heather, could you please pull my panties up? They feel like they're falling down."

Heather giggled and said, "No can do."

Then Heather casually ran her finger up and down Jenna's butt crack over her scanty panties and said, "Well Jenna, I guess you now regret wearing see-though panties today!"

Jenna just grit her teeth and said, "I'll get you for this, Heather!"

Jenna looked very nervous and uncomfortable in front of the crowd, which thrilled me even more. I was now moving my finger up and down my wet slit, occasionally stopping to rub my little clitty. For some reason, watching Jenna get humiliated by her friends and family really turned me on.

Then Jenna became extremely uneasy when Heather called out, "I got a bare-assed spanking at my eighteenth birthday party. That's what you should get."

Jenna begged, "No, no, Heather...please no. There are men here and Bobby. I don't want them to see me bottomless!"

Unfortunately, Jenna's pleading fell on deaf ears as Heather ever so slowly inched Jenna's panties down her backside. With half of Jenna's bare butt exposed, Heather looked back, smiled at the camera, and then slid the panties down until Jenna's entire butt crack was showing.

Jenna pleaded, "Heather, please don't pull my panties down. Everyone can see my butt!"

Heather said, "I'm so sorry sweetie. Yes, everyone is staring at your pretty bare ass, but no one is complaining about it, so I guess they want me to continue."

Jenna was helpless and she could not stop Heather from pulling the panties all the way down to her knees. Jenna spread her legs apart as far as she could to keep her skimpy undies from falling down any further, but all that did was provide everyone with an opportunity to examine Jenna's sweet slit and dark pubic hair from behind. Bobby took the liberty of sitting on the floor. From his angle, he was treated to a view of everything Jenna had to offer. Jenna looked mortified, which inspired me to push a finger deep inside my wet pleasure place.

The room was silent as Jenna's smooth firm butt came into view and the camera captured every moment of Jenna's shame. The more I could see of Jenna's smooth sweet ass, the more I worked my finger in and out of my tight pussy. Finally, Jenna's panties hit the floor and Heather was able to get Jenna to step out of them.

Now Jenna's bare buns were exposed for everyone at the party to see. The camera zoomed in on Jenna's face and she was beet red with embarrassment. Then my dad panned down to Jenna's backside, and there was more showing than just her ass. You could see everything from behind and Bobby was right there with a birds-eye view!

Then I heard Dawn say to my dad, "This has gone too far. Poor Jenna is mortified. We have to stop this."

My dad quickly replied, "No we don't. Let the kids have their fun. Besides, if you put a stop to this, I'll have everyone spanking your bare ass!"

Dawn said, "Me? Naked in front of our friends? I don't think I could handle that."

Then Dawn walked away like a scared little puppy as Heather stepped up and smacked Jenna's bare ass. Heather was followed by Martha and the girls showed no mercy on Jenna's bare buns. Next the adult women took a turn before offering Jenna's soft smooth butt to Bobby.

Bobby looked around at the adults and said, "I don't think I can do it."

Martha said, "Sure you can. Give me your hand."

Martha took Bobby's hand and placed it on Jenna's bare butt cheek. Then she started moving Bobby's hand up and down Jenna's sweet little ass.

Martha asked, "Now doesn't that feel good, Bobby?"

The place was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Then Martha curled Bobby's fingertips so that he was dragging them through Jenna's butt crack as he moved his hand up and down Jenna's backside.

Jenna squeaked, "Come on, Martha...please stop, that tickles," but Martha refused to stop and continued forcing Bobby's fingers to glide up and down the full length of Jenna's exposed butt crack.

Finally, Martha let Bobby give Jenna her spanking and when he turned around, I could see that he had a big bulge in his pants, so I know he enjoyed it. Jenna's butt cheeks were getting pretty red by now and the adult men still hadn't taken their turn. The men all took it easy on Jenna, except for my dad who smacked her pretty hard. However, he followed each stroke with a soft caress on the teenaged girl's bare buns.

I imagine it was very embarrassing for Jenna to have a group of older men touch her naked butt. It was probably even more humiliating to have her firm young ass caressed by her mother's boyfriend. When the spankings were over, Jenna was still restrained and her backside was completely exposed as she waited for her friends to set her free. Meanwhile, the men were getting a nice long look at Jenna's sweet smooth butt.

Jenna called out, "Hey, how 'bout a little help. Girl with no pants trapped here!"

Heather asked sarcastically, "Can you wait until I go get something to eat?"

Jenna yelled, "NO!! I got an audience checking out my bare ass! Please take these straps off my wrists."

Jenna may have been mortified, but I found her situation quite arousing as I continued rubbing my finger around inside my pussy while I toyed with my nipples. I felt myself getting very close to an orgasm as I continued watching the video.

Finally, Martha came to the rescue and squatted down in front of Jenna to unfasten her hands. Martha squatted down with her knees apart and she appeared to be oblivious to the fact that her pink panties were completely exposed beneath her short blue jean skirt. My dad of course was right on it and zeroed in on Martha's little undies. Martha's panties were so revealing that it almost looked like she wasn't wearing any panties at all!

Then Dawn handed a bottle of lotion to Heather and said, "Give this to Jenna. It'll make her feel better."

Instead of giving the bottle to Jenna, Heather merely put some lotion on her own hand, and then attempted to lift Jenna's skirt.

Jenna screeched, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Heather replied, "Your mom said to rub this on your ass. She said it'll make your butt feel better."

Jenna said, "Well, let's at least move to the corner of the room to get some privacy."

They moved to the corner of the room, but my dad moved to a position where he could continue filming as Heather lifted Jenna's dress and applied the lotion to her poor pink bottom. Heather spent a lot of time caressing Jenna's bare butt cheeks with her soft hands, and Jenna seemed to enjoy the sensation. Then Heather applied a finger full of lotion up and down Jenna's fully exposed butt crack.

Jenna raised up and said, "Whoa, what are you doing?"

Heather replied, "Making you feel better, now bend over!"

Jenna complied and Heather went to work on Jenna's butt crack. Jenna had no idea that her butt was pointed directly at the camera while Heather moved her finger up and down Jenna's bare ass. Each time Heather moved her finger down, she got closer to Jenna's vulnerable pussy lips until Heather's fingertip finally came in contact with Jenna's pleasure place.

Jenna giggled, pushed Heather's hand away and said, "That's enough!"

Then Jenna noticed that my dad was filming her, so she took the bottle of lotion from Heather, rushed at my dad and squirted lotion on him as everyone laughed. Eventually everyone calmed down, but the fun wasn't over yet. Jenna asked for her panties back, but Heather refused.

Jenna begged, "Please give me my panties. I've been humiliated enough tonight," but Heather said, "If you want them, you'd have to catch them," and then she threw Jenna's panties to Martha.

I could tell Jenna was braless by the way her unrestrained boobs bounced up and down beneath her dress, and I'm sure everyone else could, too. Martha tossed the panties to Bobby and Jenna jumped again. This time her dress flew up and everyone got a glimpse of Jenna's soft dark pussy hair. Jenna was forced to jump several times before finally catching her panties. Each time Jenna jumped, either her bare butt or hairy triangle was exposed to all of her party guests, as well as the camera.

Seeing Jenna's sweet hairy pussy and knowing that her private place was exposed to everyone at the party pushed me over the edge. I couldn't fight the feeling any longer, so I paused the video with Jenna's bush on display and stared at her pussy as I pushed my finger in and out rapidly between my legs. Finally, my body tensed up and erupted with a powerful orgasm. As I fought to catch my breath, I watched the end of the video. Jenna stepped into her panties, pulled them up, and the show was over. Hopefully, I will get to see more videos of Jenna in the future!