Forced on an Overnight Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I suckled his tip I eventually settled into a rhythm. Even through the shame it was eerily calming to be on my knees, drooling on my pacifier. The whole act was strangely cathartic. Humbling, even. I closed my eyes and let Joost massage my scalp while I pleased him.

"Suck it down. That's a good boy."

He pushed me deeper and his thick shaft entered my mouth. Like most Europeans, he was uncut and he told me to run my tongue under the skin. It was all so hot, even hotter than touching girls' pussies which always stressed me out. I was jerking with both hands while sucking his tip pro. Moving the skin back and forth and drinking up the constant flow of precum.

"Oh fuck... That's it...." Joost looked down confidently as he pumped. I liked that he wasn't rough and let me enjoy my first time in peace. "Up on the bed now, come on."

He lifted me up and held me in his arms like a bride. We kissed for a second and in that moment I truly felt like his girl. Once on the bed, I backed up into the corner for safety. Joost unbuttoned more and took off his pants then crawled towards me.

"Look at you, spreading your legs for me."

I couldn't help it since he was now in between them. He moved my legs up into the crooks of his arms and I felt like such a bitch. My skinny, smooth thighs contrasted so starkly against his older, masculine form. His shirt and socks were still on but the rest was naked and I could see his big dick sticking up from his wiry pubes.

Joost leaned forward and kissed me again while sneakily grabbing lube. His deftness made me wonder how many other boys had been in my position, underneath him. I was ashamed to be another conquest, but in a sick way his experience also put me at ease. I liked that he knew how to treat a boy.

"A little lube for your pussy, too." His finger was slick when he started pushing against my pucker.

"Oooo... Uuunnnhhh..."

I hoped my needy moans didn't give away that this wasn't my first time playing down there..... My roommate would press on my hole when we hooked up and eventually I tried it myself. Turns out I loved the feeling of a finger breaking through, and even more when it hit my prostate! After some experimentation I stuck an old marker in there and soon was jerking off like that every time. The prostate orgasms were absolutely insane and I was shamefully addicted.

"You like Daddy pushing in there, huh?"

"UNH!" He broke through without a fight and soon I was being sodomized. "Unnuhhhh... Unnnuhuhuhuhh!"

We were staring at each other as he opened me up, kissing on and off, and it was so intimate. His finger was larger and more tactile than the marker and when he wriggled it around I squealed. He kept digging into my nerve bundle, milking me, making me groan.

"Right there, baby, that's it. Feels good, huh?" He was scraping my pink walls as I bucked and writhed. Planted deep, he stirred vigorously until I saw fluids leak out of my tip. "Daddy'll make you cum harder than ever before," he promised, and I believed him!

The pressure building inside me was positively epic. It felt like he'd activated a new sex organ and I feared I might like it more than my cock! Whenever I got handjobs I'd be shy about my size, but with Joost that didn't matter. My dick wasn't important. I could just lay there and be a passive, pretty pussy boy.

"Look at your little clit. Look how hard you are for me." He flicked it a few times and I bemoaned my solid state.

"W-what are you doing?"

He had knelt back up and was lubing himself. I knew what was coming next but couldn't yet accept it. Didn't want to!

"Don't be coy. You know Daddy's gotta fuck your little pussy open now. Make you cream like a girl all over my cock. Come on, Paulie, spread for me. Legs up."

He made me move them myself, become the architect of my own demise. I eventually did, possibly fearing the consequences, but likely for something else....

"Look how natural you are underneath me," he complimented earnestly between kisses. "You really were made for this."

His words hit me like a truck, but how could I deny them? I was harder for him than any girl and felt ten times more relaxed. Usually I suffered crippling stress during sexual activity but now I was actually enjoying it! And with a man!! Jesus!!!

"Unnnnhh!! Wait...!"

"No, baby, no more waiting. It's time you thank Daddy for taking care of you. You could've died without me, you know?"

I nodded solemnly because he was probably right.

"What do you say?"

"Th-thank you, Daddy...." His massive dick tip was sliding around my waiting hole.

"For what?"

"F-for taking care of me.........."

"You're welcome, sweetie. Don't worry about a thing, Daddy's gonna protect you....."

"UNH!"

His crown pushed through my barrier and entered my body. It was far bigger than anything I'd taken and the pain was intense! Joost had to hold me down as he worked his way in.

"We need to open you up, baby boy. Get you nice and loose. Make it like a real pussy for me."

"HNNNNN!! Please Joost, PLEASE! TAKE IT OUT!!"

"Shhh, baby, don't cry. Daddy's got you."

He leaned forward and started kissing to shut me up. Folded in half, my legs spread wide and my hole stretched, I'd never been so dominated. A man was taking my virginity and I'd never get it back! My first time would forever be tied to the loss of my manhood! FUCK!!

"Noooo...! Owhowhowwwuuuuch....!"

"You're okay, I'll go slow. Gonna open your pussy up nice and gently till I'm balls deep."

I wanted to stop him but was utterly stuck!

"NNGGG! Oh....! OoOoOoOo!!!"

"That's it, I hit your little boy spot. You like that, huh?"

His tip was now pressing on my prostate and the sensation was unreal! Unlike the pointed tip of my marker, Joost's round dickhead stimulated an even wider area, setting me on fire! The deeper he slid the more juices leaked as my precum was forced out at the source. The firm prostate pressure plus his girthy shaft made my walls sing! Holy fuck, it was too good!!

"Oh my god! OH my GOD!!"

I was truly being fucked now, no two ways about it. Joost's dick was in my ass and I was enjoying it! Jesus fucking christ! He pulled out slowly and when he reinserted the pain and pleasure were indescribable.

"Nnyyyoooh my god! Fuck! HOLY FUCK!"

I was in pain and ecstasy, my eyes rolled back while getting railed by an old man! I still couldn't believe it but it was all too real. His mustache on my lips, my heels bouncing passively on his ass, his hairy crotch meeting my legs. Joost had officially popped my cherry and there was no going back.

"GODDAMN this pussy's good.... So fucking TIGHT! Just made to be fucked. And once I open you up a bit.... Really get you loose......."

I was scared of the prospect of more sodomy but my dick was ecstatic. It seemed to love everything about Joost and hadn't gone down since we first kissed. Or maybe even before! I don't know why he turned me on so much but didn't want to dig in. Instead I just accepted his rut and all the heat that came with it.

"Oh my FUCKING god! UGH! FUCK ME!!" My eyebrows shot up, mortified at what I'd said.

"Hoo hoo, the boy likes it, eh? You like Daddy's dick in your cunt?"

I didn't respond so Joost grabbed my erection with his lubey hand. He didn't hold it like a dick though, but rather rubbed the head with his thumb like a clitoris.

"I asked you a question, boy. Do you like Daddy's cock in your cunt?"

"Oooo.... Oh my god...."

He was long-dicking me, slowly pulling in and out while circling my tip. It was the most intense pleasure I'd ever received and I could feel my orgasm rising. I knew it was gonna be way stronger than the marker, a tsunami vs a swell.

The muscles in my loins were already contracting but this was just the beginning. I felt like I was cumming but hadn't even shot yet! Holy shit! Was this some kind of anal orgasm?! Was I really gonna squirt like a girl??? Oh my god!! Unable to stop him, I accepted my role as his bitch and squeezed harder, ready to burst. I was so close... So fucking close... But then-!

"NO! FUCK!!" Joost suddenly pulled out! "Unnnhhh!! Please!!!" He held my legs down as I squirmed.

My reaction to being blue-balled was frantic and feral! I'd been so goddamn close but he tore it all away!

"Tell me you were made for this and I'll put it back!"

I pouted incredulously until he re-pinched my tip. "Oh god... Oh fuck...."

He brought his slick rod to my loosened slit and slowly pushed in.

"Fuuuuuckkkk......"

I moaned when it passed my G-spot. Split open again, he fondled me even faster until I was back at the cusp. Moaning, groaning, my spine arched-

"NO!" He pulled out again!

"TELL ME!"

"AH! FUUUCK!" I couldn't, but I needed to cum! "FINE!! OKAY?! I was made for this! I like it in my pussy! God! Just please, Daddy! Please put it back innnnn!!!"

Joost huffed proudly at my admission then returned to humping and jerking. The raw humiliation of accepting my nature was too much, so I pushed it all aside and took Joost like the bitch I knew I was.

"Unnhhh fuck me, Joost! Fuck my pussy, fuck!"

"Jesus!"

His expression was amazing. So turned on, unlike any of the girls I'd ever been with. And all because of me!

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll forget you have a dick. You're never gonna fuck anyone, you hear me!"

"UNH! NEVER!"

"Just a little pussy boy. With your little clit!"

"Unnhhhh!!! YESSSS!!! AAHHHHHHHHHGHHH!!!!!!"

Everything he was saying threw me over the edge. The idea I was just a hole, a pussy, that I had no dick. It was like some hidden truth had revealed itself and it made me SO HOT! I was born to be the girl during sex. Sure I was a boy out of bed, but for a man like Joost I was a girl, and I think I was okay with that....

"Good boy.... Good boy....."

Joost was panting too so I knew he'd busted. I was glad since I needed his dick out ASAP, but it was also sexy to know I'd caused it. His boner, his orgasm, everything was cuz of me and my unmanly body. Who would've guessed I could turn someone on!

After he slid out we kissed in bed for a while. Joost slipped his hand down and started fingering his own nut, then made me eat it. With his bitter seed stuck to my throat I could no longer consider myself a man. I was a bitch now.

As if he could read my mind, Joost told me he knew I was a butt boy the second he saw me. "That's why I had to take care of you," he said, brushing my curls to the side to kiss my forehead.

I had no way to respond so I just closed my eyes and laid on his chest. Joost lit up a cigarette and told me to hold his soft, wet penis. Even flaccid it was bigger than mine and I understood he was a true Man.

"Most boys don't cum their first time, you know that?"

Though it was likely due to my prior exploration, I couldn't deny how innately I took him. Everything just felt right, and the fact that I never even tried to fight surely says something... No straight man would let another fuck him. Only a beta boy like me... A half hour later I proved myself right as Joost spread me for another round.

"You're gonna be my boy for the rest of your trip," he told me as he speared deep. I could only reply, "yes, Daddy."

True to his word, he didn't let me off and instead we traveled another day to his home in the mountains. I stayed naked for the rest of the ride, never leaving his cabin, even when the conductor stopped by.

"Come in," Joost told him, and when I tried to hide under the blankets ripped them off me.

"Paulie, this is Thomas. He had his eyes on you too so I thought I'd introduce you."

I was shocked to be nude in front of yet another man, but where could I go! Accepting this trip would be full of firsts, I got down on my knees and met the captain.

"That's a good boy, treat him right. Your behavior is a reflection on me. You don't want to embarrass me, do you?"

I turned red and felt myself subconsciously try harder to please this man. Joost coached me while I sucked him off, holding my head down til I choked. Having no control over my fate was terrifying, but at the same time the single hottest thing I'd experienced. I was Joost's boy to pimp out as he pleased and I fucking loved it.

"The little slut really does like it, ha!"

The conductor was tapping my erection with his boot. I'd already cum 5 times since meeting Joost but still had plenty to spare. Sucking dick and getting fucked made me ravenous!

"Let me get in there."

I was put on all fours so Joost could skewer me while his friend got head. They laughed and interlocked hands, sending me into an altered state. To be so utterly dominated--double stuffed--was both overwhelming and exhilarating. As if I needed any more proof I was made for this, in a matter of minutes I came everywhere.

The next Saturday we were back at the train station after a week of non-stop sex. Joost let me stay at his chateau where he taught me all about my role as a "bottom". He showed me how to keep myself smooth and clean, how to worship a man's dick, how to serve him in any and all ways.

It was there I discovered I'm not just a gay man, but a submissive one who needs a firm hand. I was never good at controlling situations, but Joost showed me I was the one who needed to be controlled. He taught me all that and so much more during our time together and I'm forever grateful.

"Goodbye, my little prince."

"Goodbye, Daddy."

He squeezed me too long and too tight for public, then even snuck in a kiss before sending me off. I waved at him through the window as I rolled by in my first class seat to Paris, paid for by Joost. The rest of my trip was far less eventful and mostly spent contemplating my sexuality, my place in the universe. I knew there was no going back for me--kissing a girl again, yeah right!--but was I ready? Was the world?

Some of those questions took longer to answer than others, but I got there eventually. I now have no qualms being a submissive bottom with a "pussy" and live my life authentically. I know not everyone has that luxury, and that our definitions of authentic vary, but I hope anyone who needs it gets to find their Joost, if only once.

12