All Comments on 'Forced on an Overnight Train'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies5 months ago

Very well described! The daddy/boy aspect was so hot to read as well! It was great that Paulie had a good, loving, and determined top for his first time. When he asked Paulie if he liked getting fucked, Paulie seemed reluctant to admit it openly, yet did! When Paulie said, the raw humiliation of accepting my nature was too much," I know exactly how that feels! Admitting that you're a bottom is not a very manly thing to admit!

After fucking me several times, my first "boyfriend" asked me if I liked it, I didn't want to admit it, but he knew I did ! Me "accepting my nature," as you wrote Paulie saying, wasn't so easy for me to accept though. In my mind, I'm still attracted to women, but my body wants to be with a man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait to be with a daddy !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My cock is still dripping from your story, hot !

whtdad4hottimeswhtdad4hottimes5 months ago

Very Hot! So Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG such a beautiful story. I have traveled on the train but unfortunately never met my Daddy. I loved it,!!!!!

Phildoh69Phildoh695 months ago

Please continue

SW1951SW19515 months ago

Would that we could meet and compose our own story.

SW

SW1951SW19515 months ago

The moment you realize a real man is coming in your ass and there is no going back, nothing will be the same.

SW1951SW19515 months ago

To be twenty again and taught the pleasure of sissy training.

At 20 I was 5' 9" and 120 lbs, blond longish hair. A perfect sissy figure.

SW

rogerd200rogerd2005 months ago

What a steamy, erotic story about

rogerd200rogerd2005 months ago

What an erotic, steamy story. It's such a hot fantasy to be pushed down by a real man and discover how deeply you are made to want to serve his throbbing, demanding penis.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So very hot to see how easily he came to understand that he was just meant to be taken like a woman.. to just totally submit to a powerful alpha cock, to spread his boipussy and enjoy being packed full with a massive throbbing cock that ultimately ejaculates and pumps his seed into you…on your back, like a woman…then just gasping as it’s slowly withdrawn from your gaping hole..his seed slowly oozing out…god so hot..

Gaygod1Gaygod14 months ago

Ioved the story and l wish someone did that to me

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1233 months ago

Such a great story. I was 18 and met Daddy. He trained me to be a perfect sissy. He said he knew I was a sissy before I did.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

that made me cum twice,and i,m still hard ,great story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous