Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the business front, things were getting hectic, the plastic compounds we were making were becoming more and more in demand, and I started needing to travel. A lot of the companies purchasing our product wanted to meet me, the young inventor. Some of the travel was domestic around the country; however, some of it was also international. Often Norman came with me, and we hired a PR firm that sent various consultants with us. Large manifesting companies were falling over themselves to meet with us, and I was shouted to big fancy restaurants for excellent meals. I also got to stay in some fancy hotels at the client's cost. I talked through our patented process in meetings, demonstrated how our compounds would work in manufacturing and gave extraordinary PowerPoint presentations. Each meeting was successful, and Norman was happy as everyone wanted to keep placing orders.

I looked forward to coming home each time through, as I missed Dianna, When I was travelling, we tried to do a skype call every couple of days, and I could tell she was missing me as much as I missed her. I took lots of photos of the cities that I visited, and she loved seeing the hotel rooms I got to stay in as well. She had never really travelled, so having a boyfriend who got to travel was both exciting and depressing for her. I was hoping that in the future we would be able to travel together.

My travel also meant that we missed the next three months of family gatherings. She noted that she only wanted to go if I was with her. I sensed something in the background there; both of us were always invited. However, if I wasn't there, Dianna always had a reason that she couldn't go.

One of the really exciting things was that during our trips is that our investment team assisted us in securing facilities allowing us to begin manufacturing in three new countries, The effect expanding the business exponentially. When we got home from the trip that brought us our third site for Norman and I, along with our senior team, worked our asses off for two weeks straight, all be days and no time off at all, this included weekends. It was a busy time, but everyone knew that we would all be set for life if we got everything set upright. So we arranged that our head office would be the central lab and research centre, while our overseas offices would manufacture our compounds for release into the local markets. This allowed us to maintain control and manage local market conditions rather than create everything and ship compounds worldwide.

As we were working on everything, Dianna regularly brought me lunch, and often she would sit with me in my office or with me in the company lunchroom. We, unfortunately, didn't get to see each other much during this time. Even once we got the management structure out in the initial two-week timeframe, I was still pulling significant hours, sometimes up to twenty hours a day. Finally, by the end of the third week of extra time on work bringing it five weeks since I had gotten home, Dianna and I hadn't even had a date. Finally, she had enough and arranged with Norman for me to have Friday night and Saturday off. She didn't tell me and let Norman inform me, and he chuckled when I started to protest.

"Harry, that girl adores you, she's been trying to see you every day since we got back and you need to see your girlfriend, she knows that your busy and this is important. But Harry, she needs to know she's important to you as well, take the evening off and tomorrow and spend time with her. Hells, you work harder than anyone, make sure you take the next few days, we have got everything in order, and the work will always be there when you get back." He gave me a crooked eyebrow and a bit of a smile, "And make sure to give her some of the gifts you bought for her, let her know how special she is to you!"

So, that evening actually, I did a bit more than that. I let Dianna know I would be home at a reasonable hour and gave her a time to meet me at my apartment. when she turned up that evening, she melted into my arms and kissed me as if her life depended on it. "Baby, I have missed you so much. Lunch at your office doesn't cut being able to hold you!" She perked up and pulled back. "So, where are you taking me tonight?"

"Sydney"

"Sydney? Where's that?"

I grinned, "You know Sydney the city, Sydney Australia!"

I should have told you earlier; however, we live in Melbourne, which is in Australia. A trip to Sydney was something that we had never done. She looked at me, and I could see that she wanted to burst out and scream, a trip away, just the two of us!

"Di, I've missed you so much. I agree with the lunch visits and flying in and out. I just want some us time, you and me!"

I must have said the right thing because I was being attacked and mauled, my beautiful girlfriend kissing me all over the next thing I knew. 'When are we leaving?"

"Now"

"But Harry, I can't. I have no clothes!"

I produced a packed suitcase from behind the couch. "I picked this suitcase up for you overseas and dropped by your place before coming home this afternoon and had one of your flatmates, Cindy, pack you some clothes." She looked awed, and her eyes held nothing but love. I continued, "I bought it for you, so hopefully in the future, you can travel with me now and then when I have to. I missed you so much that Norman had to talk me down from coming home early twice on that last trip." I looked at her and drew in a deep breath. "Di, I've got to confess, I'm in love with you." Looking down at my feet.

I didn't move for a moment, just continuing to stare at my feet. She didn't say anything, and I had no idea if I had just said the wrong thing and might have to go to Sydney alone. I slowly looked up at Dianna and on her face was a giant smirk that I have seen. She lifted her hand to caress my cheek, a tear in her eye.

"Harry, I love you too!"

The kiss, when it came, started slow, arms around each other, our lips softly meeting, tongues exchanged, and I could feel warm tears against my cheek. I was again floating just like that first kiss all those many months ago, and I knew that she loved me, just as much as I loved her.

"We need to go; I have arranged everything for the next few days, just you, me and nothing else!"

We caught an Uber to the airport, jumped on the one-hour long flight to Sydney. We sat in business class, the hostess brought us champagne, and we sipped it together. Neither of us liked champagne, but we enjoyed the experience of sharing it on a plane. It was Dianna's first time on a place as well, and she was curious about everything. Take off and landing, staring out the window, even using the bathroom. A corporate car waited for us as we disembarked, and the driver who was booked exclusively to us for the duration of our trip took care of our luggage and drove us into town. He dropped us off at darling harbour, where we dined upstairs in an upscale restaurant with beautiful views. Dianna was smiling all the time. We tried a few different dishes, enjoyed a couple of drinks and enjoyed ourselves. After dinner, we took a walk along the harbour and strolled hand and hand along the boardwalk.

"Harry?" she stopped as we watched one of the ferry's dock, its passengers disembarking. I could feel this was going to be a serious chat.

"Yes, my love?"

She sighed, "You have no idea how much I love hearing that, but I don't know if I deserve it." We walked over to a bench that overlooked the waters and sat down. This was going to be a serious conversation.

"Harry, I know I don't speak a lot about my past. The reason is that my upbringing was not a happy one. Both of my parents are dead, and I never had any brothers or sisters. Up until a year before I was, I was eighteen, I was a ward of the state, and that time wasn't a highlight of my life."

I nodded; I had never asked because she changed the topic pretty quickly the couple of times I did try to ask. She continued.

"There is a lot of darkness back there. I was pushed into doing things that I didn't want to do and things that I am not happy about." Tears were forming in her eyes, "Harry, you are my first love, the first boy that I ever cared anything about, and when I am with you, I feel wanted, desired and that perhaps the dark things I mention of my past may not be the path of my future. But Harry, I don't deserve your love," her tears we're falling hard now, "I don't deserve it as you are the purest and honest man I know. You give me everything, this trip! In my mind, I never expected anything like this, I was content to be yours in our little town, but you make time for me even though you have the most amazing career and fortune ahead of you. But I am damaged, broken, and I don't deserve you."

I think she wanted to say more, so I decided to give her a bit of confidence.

"Dianna, it is ok. I get that you don't want to talk about your past. I understand that there are some dark things there, which is why I never pushed, but the challenges that you have made it through have made you who you are, the woman I am in love with. We've known each other for over a year and have been dating almost that long. I can tell you that there is nothing that you can tell me that would make me love you any less. Do you need to bury a body? I'll get a shovel, got gambling debts, and I'll go pay them off? I love you, Dianna Brown, wholly and completely!"

She broke down even further. I pulled her in close and went to kiss her, reassure her that I didn't care. But she pushed me back and stood, anger flashing in her eyes

"No, Harry, my beautiful, amazing Harry, I don't deserve your love, I'm not pure", she sobbed more. Finally, I was beginning to feel I had an understanding of what she was trying to say.

"Di, it is ok."

"No, it's not Harry, I'm broken, unclean, and I can't give you the one thing in this world that I want to," She almost crumped to the ground, sobbing and so quietly I almost didn't hear it, "I'm not a virgin."

I knew now this is what she was upset about. She didn't want to talk about something in her past and knew that I had no relationships before her, so I had not lost my virginity, but she had.

I sat down on the ground beside her and put my arm around her as she cried. I thought about what she said as she cried, heaving big sobs of someone who believes they have lost something fundamental to them. People passed us sitting on the ground, a man holding a woman, some asked if we were ok, most just walked around us looking at us but not wanting to get involved. Finally, after a while, I helped her returned to the seat.

"Dianna, from the first moment I met you, I was smitten; you know I never really had any friends, my family saw to that and always made sure to mistreat me at any point that they could legally get away with it. My sister ignored me. My older brother beat me as often as he could till I had black and yellow bruises all over my body. Then, when they would heal, he would do it again. My father openly scorned me, and my mother never defended me." She looked up at me, concern for me in her eyes. "Anytime the family went out if they could leave me at home, they would. If they didn't have to pay for me, they wouldn't, I was only ever given Greg's hand me downs for everything, and they made me do three times as much household work for half the pocket money that my brother and sister had to if I got anything at all. If I didn't get it right, my father would take the belt to me and leave me sore for days." Dianna was now looking at me, scared and a little angry, her brow creasing with worry at what I was saying. "I have never spoken aloud to anyone what I have just told you. I never trusted anyone enough to give them the truth. Any time someone got close to the truth, I defended my family and their actions, I don't know why, but I did."

"Di, you are under the impression that I would discard you because of your confession. However, I love you more than I did a moment ago. Although you told me something you didn't want to, you took a chance to try and open yourself up to me. I know you don't want to tell me everything, and for now, that's ok. I trust you. That you're not a virgin, and I am fine with that. I didn't know before you told me, but I live in the real world and know that virginity at our age in today's society is rare, so I had no expectation one way or the other. I love you, Dianna, and your revelation makes not a bit of difference to me. We are here this weekend because I love you. I am not going anywhere, and I hope that you're going to stay here with me and perhaps a lot longer!"

My little speech and not giving a damm about her background or her virginity brought a new wave of tears. She held me tight and whispered, "It's not fair, I don't deserve you", along with "I love you" for another half hour or so. It was like a bubble around us; nothing else mattered as we held each other tight. When we stood up, I don't think I could have pried her from my side if I wanted to, she produced some tissues from her purse and dried her tears, and we walked to a bathroom so she could fix her makeup. I thought she looked beautiful, but she wanted to feel like she wasn't red and blotchy. Once she felt better and came out of the bathroom, we resumed our walk along the harbour boardwalk and found a little gelato place, both of us enjoying a shared cup of cookies and cream. It was nearing eleven at night, and I felt it was time for us to head indoors, so I got out my phone and called our driver.

I had booked a 3-bedroom suite for us at one of the fancy hotels near the famous Sydney Opera house. It overlooked the water and had a surrounding view of the harbour bridge and the opera house. As we entered the suite, we were both taken by the view. We looked in all the rooms, sat down on the couch in the main room and made out for a while. Kissing her is an experience that I never want to take for granted, and I let my love for her flow through the connection of our lips. I knew that soon we would have to address the sleeping arrangements, but Dianna beat me to it.

"Harry, would it be ok if we slept in the same bed tonight, I have had the most amazing night, both happy and sad, but tonight I just want you to hold me as I sleep. I want to feel safe and help by the man I love!"

I hesitated only a moment, my cock lengthening like a rocket; my only concern was that I could not keep my hands off her, "I would not have it any other way".

We retied to the enormous master bedroom. Both of our suitcases were already in the master, our driver just assuming that we would be sleeping together. I grinned. I was going to get to sleep beside the person I loved more in this world than anyone else. If I was fortunate, I might get to feel her up or maybe get a glimpse of something more. Dianna grabs a few things from her bag, went into the bathroom and threw a kiss at me while closing the door. I slipped into some cotton boxers and crawled into the bed, and what a bed it was. With the business, I have stayed in several hotel rooms and some nice ones. Still, one thing that always gets me is that hotels will advertise a king bed as part of a room. Still, it's two singles put together with a mattress proctor over the top to make it like a king bed, and they are annoying as there is a gap in the middle. This bed was a proper king mattress with high thread cotton sheets that felt like they had been hand washed, not gone through a commercial laundry. There was a range of pillow options, from big fluffy pillows that you would sink into all the way to firm pillows that never changed shape. I tried a few different pillows when the door opened, and I forgot all about pillow choice.

The woman of my dreams was standing there, highlighted by the soft bedside lamps and the bathroom light behind her. She had a massive grin on her face, and her long thin legs bare up to a pair of sheer black panties that had floral embroidery hiding all the right places. From what I could see, there was not much hair under those panties, but there was the hint at something more. Her torso was exposed, showing me her tight abbs. Her belly button was a little raised and had a swirl through it, and it looked gorgeous. Continuing upwards, she had a tiny semitransparent nighty on, but it stopped a little below her breasts. I've mentioned before that Dianna has small breasts; she's a 32A small, but what she lacks in size makes up in quality; the sheer material didn't show everything and didn't hide much. And while I may have given her a feel up a few times. Right now, I was drooling at her breasts. They were perky with youth; however, she had massive areola, the part of the breast that leads into the nipple. So with her small breasts, almost half her breast was made up of a different texture; her nipples were large and raised. In porn, we would call them puffy, and they were straining with her arousal. Moving up, she had removed all her makeup and had her black-rimmed glasses on and a simple hairband holding back her long brown hair.

She raised her arms in the doorway and posed, moving her hips to the side, accentuating her woman's features. "See anything you like?"

My words escaped me, and I was still stuck on her body, going from her eyes to her breasts and then down to her panties where I could almost see her lips. She laughed and fell into bed beside me. Our arms automatically going around each other as another round of passionate kisses occurred. But unlike other times, our hands roamed over each other. I ran my hands over her shoulders and down the side of her breasts before moving my hand over them and squeezing them; heaven! Her hands roamed through my hair and down to my aching cock, at first touching my manhood through my boxers and gasping as she genuinely felt it for the first time.

"Harry, did I do that?" she asked but already knew the answer.

"Yes!" I hissed through clenched teeth as her hand caressed me.

"Do you trust me, baby?" she asked, looking into my eyes

"With my life!"

She smiled, removed her glasses placing them on the nightstand and moved down the bed, making me lift my hips as she pulled the sheet and my boxers down, exposing my cock to someone other than myself for the very first time in my adult life. They say there are two types of guys when it comes to cocks, the those that show and those that grow. Those in the former category have cocks that are the same size hard as they are soft, well, except when it's cold. Then there are those in the latter who tend to grow when they get an erection. I was around five and a half inches when I was soft but fell into the latter category growing a little over two inches when I was horny. That gave me a little under eight inches to work with. I was also thick and cut; my cock head has a giant mushroom where the head overhangs my shaft quite a bit. As Dianna took me in, she had a hard time reconciling my manhood with my slim body. Sure, she had brushed up against me a few times, but boxer briefs constrained me, and pants, not the stiff shaft she now had in front of her, her eyes went wide.

"Harry, oh my sweet, sweet Harry, I don't know if there is a more perfect cock in this entire world, and it's mine, all mine" at this time, she wasn't looking at me. Instead, her eyes were focused on my cock, a bead of precum leaking out as she watched. Then, without thinking, she leaned in and licked the moisture from the head. I just groaned. For just a moment, she looked back at me, grinning, "Does my bay like that?"

"I'm yours" was my simple reply. There was not much more I could say as Dianna returned her focus to my cock.

"Mine", she said and took me into her mouth. If you have ever had a blowjob, that feeling as your cock is taken into a mouth as it passes lips, as you feel your lover's tongue massage the sensitive side of your cock head, it's fantastic to have someone you genuinely love do it is incredible. Dianna took me into her mouth, gently sucking me and giving my tool her utmost attention. Meanwhile, one of her hands made its way over to my balls and gently held them. She spent time trying different things with me in her mouth, running her lips up and down my shaft, sucking my balls and then making her way back. She even tried to deepthroat me but could only get her mouth two-thirds of the way down. I was amazed I lasted as long as I did, but after around ten minutes of her playing with me, I could feel the point of no return approaching.