Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Di, I'm going to cum!"

She said nothing and just started sucking the head of my shaft, then turned to look deep into my eyes. That did it; for the first time in my life, I poured load after a load of cum for someone else. Dianna sucked and swallowed every part looking at me, desiring nothing for herself but swallowing my orgasm and making it part of her. When she was sure I was finished, she released my cock from her lips and slithered her way back up my body, kissing me as she came. When she reached my face, she looked at me with a question in her eyes. I responded by grabbing her face and pulling her in for a deep and soulful kiss, our lips met, and my tongue made its way into her mouth. I could taste the remnants of my cum on her tongue, it was a little salty, but I didn't mind. If Dianna could suck and swallow me, then I could accept swapping a little of my seed with her as we kissed.

"Are you ok?" she asked

"Ok, that is the single most amazing thing that I have experienced in my life!"

Her eyes beamed in the soft light; she knew she had done something for me that she was determined to ensure no one else ever got the chance to do.

I grinned at her, "My turn!"

"I thought you would never ask."

I took my time, focusing on her; sitting her up, I ran my hands over her back and sides. When my hands found her breasts through her sheer shirt and held them and kissed the back of her neck, bringing an audible groan from her, I started lifting her shirt off. She held her hands high and helped me take her top off, my lips left her for the barest of moments as I threw the top on the grounds, and I laid her back on the bed, my lips again on hers, and caressed her tight skin, I kissed back down her neck the placed tiny kissed around the base of her breasts moving to one then the other. The tension in her body was tight as I moved and took one of her nipples in my mouth for the first time. I mentioned earlier that while an A cup Dianne has very large areola and her nipples are big and wide, her arousal had made them become like a round top mountain when I began to suck on one nide and then the other of those pale pink mountain tops she shuddered.

"Harry, my love, erghhhhhhh" I didn't know it then, but my sucking had caused her to orgasm. Later we would find her breasts we a massive turn on for her. Lucky me!

Once I had made sure I paid the right amount of attention to her breasts and made my way down her body, I kissed and licked each part of her. Finally, I reached her belly button and kissed it, looking back up at her, and I went to hook my fingers into her panties. She bit her lip and nodded, lifting her hips, and I pulled them down. She was now totally naked, just as I was.

She moved her hips and spread her legs, blushing a little as she showed me one of her most intimate places. Her toned legs and tight ass gave way to one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. Being a tall and thin girl, her mound was tight, but protruding was a set of meaty lips that were almost dripping with moisture, and the sent was one of arousal. She had a thin patch of brown public hair above her pussy, it was well trimmed, and she looked like she waxed the rest. I kissed my way up her legs, up one thigh and down the other, trying to do what I had seen in porn. Well, I was a red-blooded male. Using what I had seen, I tried to do what I thought she might like. I lightly kissed the top of her pussy and then dove in, licking her from base to top, spreading her lips with my tongue and tasting her genuine arousal. I spent a long time down there getting to know her womanhood, driving my tongue into her and sucking her pussy lips. I used my fingers to rub alongside my tongue, building patterns and kept moving.

She shuddered through two orgasms, then clamped her legs on my head and exploded. She gushed, squirting my face with everything she had, drenching me. I held on trying to drink as much as I could, again; in porn, I had seen the mythical female orgasm, called a 'squirt'. However, I never thought I would get to see it. Taste-wise it tasted somewhat like the rest of her arousal, slightly sweet but all woman. The amount of volume surprised me. It just pours out of my girlfriend's beautiful pussy and lasted about fifteen seconds as she moaned, "So Good' over and over.

As she came down from her high, she pulled me up to her and kissed me, a slight haze in her eyes. "How... How did you learn that? I thought you were a virgin?"

I blushed; as a twenty-year older virgin, I have watched a bit of porn. "I have seen some stuff online and just tried to do what I saw and hoped you liked it."

"Mmmmm, my baby has been a little naughty, but he has skills!" we snuggled for a few minutes, just holding each other and kissing lightly. I had never felt more alive or loved as I did at that moment, Dianna snuggled in against me, and my cock rose to strength once more. "Harry Other, are you ready to go again?" I just kissed her, and she rolled me on my back and then shifted back, she raised her hips, and I saw my cock head snuggled against the entry to my pussy, but not yet inside. "Harry, would it be ok if..." I never let her finished as I pushed upwards, and I entered her, Dianna moaned again, and when I moved my hips down, she came with them and collapsed on my chest, my cock firmly inside her. My virginity was hers!

If I had thought that her lips felt good against my cock, then her pussy was yet another out of this world experience. Her walls felt like velvet, closing in around my shaft, the heat my cock felt was just right, and I could feel the light brown public hair landing strip above her pussy rub on mine as she laid on top of me slowly grinding. As we had both cum earlier, we didn't fuck. We made love. I lasted almost half an hour, us taking turns, her riding on top of me, then me rolling her over and me moving my body with hers. As I got closer, she told me to cum inside her, she was on the pill, and there was minimal risk. I thought that I still had a while to go. However, her comment about letting loose inside her sent me over the edge. I began pumping cum inside her almost instantly, causing her to have yet another mini-orgasm.

Again, we cuddled for a while, then Dianna suggested we shower together, which was yet another experience that I savoured. I soaped most of her body, running my hands all over her. I must admit that I got another hardon touched her like that, and she raised a leg off the ground, letting me enter her again as we also had our first shower sex together. Later after cleaning up in the shower again, we dried off and walked back into the bedroom. Dianna frowned, "We might have to call and get the sheets changed. There is almost a puddle in the middle of the bed."

I laughed a little, thinking back to our antics. "Let's worry about that in the morning, my love; there are another two bedrooms here". We pulled the sheets down to let the master bed dry and walked naked into the spare room across the hall, jumped into bed and snuggled up against each other. "Love you", I said as I began to drift off

"Love you," Dianna said, holding me tight.

I woke the next morning to a warm body beside me, an arm over my torso and a hand with a tight grip on my soft cock, she was still asleep, and I noticed snoring quietly. I moved, and she began to wake, so I rolled over and stared at her while she worked up and opened her eyes.

"Good morning my love."

"Good Morning, Mr morning breath", she giggled.

While we had washed last night, neither of us cleaned our teeth afterwards, so kissing was to a minimum. However, it didn't stop us. We fooled around a little. However, we were both hungry, and we did brush our teeth before getting dressed and heading out the breakfast. Watching Dianna getting dressed for the day was like watching art being created. I loved watching her put on her panties and her jeans, she wiggled her ass in front of me, and I had to sit on my hands lest I grab it and we would be starving due to no food. She found a shirt and slipped it on with no bra grinning at me.

"I'm going to tease you all day" is all she said

We headed out, let reception know our room needed changing and headed out to find a café, have something to eat, and people watch. We found a little independent café, found it had great coffee and a decent menu and sat down to people watch and enjoy the day.

Sitting side by side, Dianna never let her hand never strayed far from mine as we enjoyed it.

"Honey, I hope you know you rocked my world last night."

I laughed, "Just as you rocked mine."

"No, Harry, I'm serious, I know I told you I'm not a virgin, and I've had sex twice before last night," she blushed, "It was not pleasant." Then, she paused for a moment, "But last night, you showed me what it was to make love truly. You made me feel special like the only woman on the face of the planet, and I got to do things and feel things that I have never thought I would ever feel."

I grinned, she blushed a deeper shade of pink.

I was curious, so I asked, "Like what?"

She took another sip and looked at her coffee before looking back at me

'Well, I have never gone down on someone before, and if you had asked me yesterday, I never think I would swallow someone's cum, let alone let them cum in my mouth. However, I felt so special doing that for you and will do it again."

She was struggling to voice this, but I was loving how awkward it was making her. She pressed on

"Harry, also, I have never... gushed like that before, ever, not even by myself!" Then, again, she paused, "Baby, you were amazing, and I couldn't get enough of you. I love how you gave me everything. To me, you were a virgin again, and I was glad I got to take you!"

Leaning over, she kissed me tenderly, and we finished our late breakfast and walked around the city for the rest of the morning. I then called our driver, and twenty minutes later we were on a tour of Sydney, he took us to the opera house, we walked around, got selfies and had a great time. He took us to the harbour bridge and managed to get us in just in time for a bridge climb and experience where you get to climb up the bridge over the top of traffic. Dianna and I had a brilliant day. We got dropped back to the hotel room and made love in the spare bedroom, learning more about each other's bodies and what we did and didn't like. I found out more about her erogenous areas and how to make sure she had almighty orgasms.

We showered together, washing each other head to toe, and as we went to get dressed, I stopped Dianna from getting anything out of her suitcase; standing naked, she looked at me.

"I have a surprise for you" I went to the robe and brought out a suit bag, zipping it open. I brought out a little black dress and matching shoes and clutch that I had bought for her in Paris when Norman and I were there for business last month. It was a designer label, "It took me over an hour of going through photos of you with the salesperson speaking poor English to get her size before I was happy with the purchase." She was shocked but pleased, she put on some black panties and then I helped her into the dress. She was shining and twirled around admiring herself; before heading to the bathroom to do hair and makeup.

"Harry, this must-have cost a fortune; you know you didn't need to."

"I wanted to, Di. I have the money, so I don't mind spoiling the people I love, people who will appreciate it, not demand it!

"Demand it. Do you mean like your family?"

It was the first dark cloud of the day, and I frowned as I brought out my suit bag with a new suit that was made to match her dress.

"Yes, I didn't think you knew about that. They have been getting pushier asking for money from me, Joan keeps sending me text messages, and dad leaves voicemails as I wouldn't say I like talking to him. But, he believes that they are the reason I am successful, so he feels that I need to give them their dues!"

Dianna tried not to frown as she was applying eye makeup, eyeliner, I think they call it.

"Your father and sister have both tried calling me while you have been travelling. I've gotten voice messages with them asking me to convince you to help them with one thing or another. They haven't yet been directly threatening, but I have avoided calling them back, and I am not looking forward to the next visit out to their place. It's why I don't want to go there without you. Your mother is nice, your sister doesn't seem to care much, but your father and brother...."

"It's ok, babe, I do understand. You heard some of the things that I had to put up with growing up with last night while we talked, I get it."

She stopped and came over to me, looking in my eyes and giving me a gentle kiss.

"You are one of the bravest men I know, Harry Other, I know I have a hard time talking about my past, and perhaps one day I will be able to talk about it. But in some ways, you have had it worse than me".

We finished getting dressed, and we had a car waiting to take us to an upper-class French restaurant. And later, I had arranged tickets to a symphony at the opera house, but she didn't know. At dinner, Dianna ordered a fancy salmon dish, poached and with superb tender greens. I ended up having a steak with burnt butter sauce and excellently crafted vegetables. We finished our dinner and were contemplating dessert when one of the waiters walking by accidentally dropped an ornately carved box that looked like it held jewellery from the period when there was French royalty. I was instantly out of my seat, asking if the waiter was ok and helping him pick up everything and help him on his way; he acted a little embarrassed but was otherwise fine. Most of the restaurant had stopped to watch the commotion and saw Dianna get out of her seat and move to help as well. The waiter moved away and then turned to watch what would happen next as I stayed kneeling and turned around, holding the small box open with a diamond ring inside. Everyone in the restaurant suddenly held their breath, and Dianna gasped

"Dianna Brown, from the day I met you, you have captured my heart, you make me want to be a better man, your smile lights my way, and your hands holding mine makes me feel like there is nothing in this world that I can't do. This past year has shown me that my soul belongs to you and I would be ever so honoured if you would consent to be my wife!

For just a moment, everyone held their collective breath, and she looked at me, then she remembered to breathe.

"YES!!!!!" she screamed and threw herself to me, hugging me as I stood. I plucked the ring from the box, and she held out her fingers, allowing me to slide the engagement ring on her hand. Everyone cheered, and a round of applause sprang up. She beamed, looking between the ring and myself as the restaurant manager and the same waiter that dropped the ring box came over to us. He congratulated us and comped our entire meal in front of everyone, happy to see an accepted proposal. As he left, another couple came over and congratulated us, and for the next half hour, many people came over. I don't think I had seen Dianna as happy before. The last couple coming over, though, made her gasp. One of her roommates, Cindy, walked over hand in hand with Jack. I had known, but Dianna hadn't known that they had been dating for about a month. Jack had told me, and I was happy. They were only a few years apart in age, and they suited each other. Cindy gave Dianna an enormous hug as Jack gave me a hug like a big brother. We sat back down at the table, and they joined us for dessert. Over a cheese and port dish, I let Dianna know how I planned it all out and had Jack and Cindy fly in this afternoon to wait for my proposal. I then surprised the three of them that I had four tickets for tonight's Symphony at the opera house with a limo waiting outside for all of us.

It was a grand evening; I had my fiancé on my arm dressed to the nines, a man who I saw my best friend beside me and his new girlfriend as well. The symphony's music was amazing, and since we were all dressed up, we felt part of something bigger. Over the proceeding years, when Dianna and I travelled, we would attend a symphony in town. It was around one in the morning when the limo took the four of us back to the hotel, and we parted ways with Jack and Cindy heading to the room I had got for them and us to ours.

"I wonder if Jack's going to get lucky with Cindy tonight as much as you're going to, mister," Dianna then undressed. Taking everything off except her glasses and her engagement ring, she crawled onto the bed and bent over, showing her pussy glistening with her arousal. "Fuck me, Harry. I want you to take your big cock and fuck me!" I think the sun was starting to come up when we finished, and we once again needed to sleep in one of the spare rooms due to the mess we left in the master bedroom. We slept until almost noon, when a text message from Jack woke us up.

"Hey buddy, it's lunchtime. Are you two decent enough to come and join us before we fly home?"

I replied that we would be down in half an hour, and we kissed, got up, showered, dressed and packed. I called reception, and they sent someone for our bags, and we met with Jack and Cindy.

"Whoa, Dianna, are you ok?" Cindy had a slight look of concern for a moment as Dianna used my help to sit down at the restaurant cafe in the hotel's lobby.

"I'm fine, Cin," Dianna responded. "We didn't get to sleep until around five this morning, and I am a little tender from Harry's... attention."

Cindy took a moment and then burst out laughing, Jack reached out with a clenched fist to me, and I gave him a fist bump. After that, we ordered some food, and the girls headed to the bathroom while Jack and I talked about it last night. After my first night, he made sure I was okay, drooping the words 'Harry is da man" several times. We then got onto a chemistry discussion and my upcoming graduation from University. Although, when the girls got back, Cindy was looking at me with a bit of envy in her eyes and a whole lot of respect, when she whispered in Jack's ear, his eyes went wide, and he turned back to me" Holy fuck dude" was all he said. I have no idea what they said, but I felt like da man!

Chapter 3 -- Getting Married and Brining Trouble

We were excited to get married, and within a week of returning, we had set a date of just over six months later to get married. Dianna also all but moved in once we got home. There were not many nights that she wasn't staying over, just now and then to help one of her soon to be former flatmates out while she moved things, we also spoke about her studies, and she choose to do her study remove to be near me. She became a little bit of a fixture around the office, she used the coffee table by my couch for her laptop and books, and while she slowed down her subjects, she still keeps high marks. It was also great as I had her travel with me a little too; while it was mainly for work, some of our clients and investors doated on Dianna being with me and seeing the love of my life, I loved showing her some of the places I had been. We ended up making love in pretty much every city we visited.

On the family front, it was quite a mixed reaction, we made sure that we went to the next family gathering following my proposal in Sydney, and we let them know that we were going to get married. Dianna was very proud of showing off her simple yet elegant diamond engagement right. Everyone's reactions were varied. Mum was excited and couldn't help but smile; I even got a grudging congratulations from my father. Joan was surprisingly the most vocal of the group, heartily approving of our engagement, telling everyone that she'd love to see Dianna make an honest man out of me.