Forced Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Honey", was Dianna's reply to Joan down the bridge of her nose, "With how funny your brother made me walk the day after he proposed, I can tell you he's one hell of a big man!" Joan pretty much spats her drink all over the table, and my moth blushed as no one liked to hear about their son's sexual prowess, my father and brother also went red, but I am not sure if it was anger and embarrassment. For the rest of the afternoon, Dianna kept getting looked at by everyone. I was content to sit back and bask in the glory that my fiancé brought my way. It was one of the very few times that no one bothered me.

Another fun thing was that I also got to graduate from university with my degree in chemistry. While I thought about doing post-doctoral work between the business and Dianna, I didn't think I would have the time. Besides, I could always go back later to study. The company was booming. We had over 800 employees in eight locations around the world now. Here at home, we produced the main compound and then shipped that to the other plants to produce the special plastics we had become famous for. The patent I had made it difficult for other companies to produce the compound without paying me a fee, so I knew that Dianna and I would never lack money. It was that front that became the only issue in the lead up to the wedding. My legal team was employed to look after my best interests, which included protecting my assets in marriage or the case of an accident. This meant that they wanted Dianna to sign a pretty detailed prenup.

While she was fine with it, surprisingly, my family were not. At the regular family gathering, we were all sitting around and talking about our upcoming nuptials. I was sitting on one couch with Dianna, mum and dad on another. Joan was sitting with her current boyfriend, Fred; this one was named, or I could have just made that name up; she had a different on every gathering these days. Greg sat alone in his armchair. I don't think there were too many girls out there who could put up with him; he was always self-righteous and thought he could not say or do anything wrong when it often went the other way. I think it was because my dad gave him everything and never pulled him up. Everyone except Dianna and I were against the prenup.

"It's just not right boy, your marrying Dianna and everything should be shared; a prenup is the rich man's way of keeping everything for themselves and never giving it to the little guy." My Dad was saying.

"But Dad, I am one of the rich. And it's not that I have anything to hold back from Dianna," She squeezed my hand. "However you need to understand that the prenup is not just to protect me, but all of my employees. It makes sure that if anything happens to me that everyone, including Dianna, is looked after." Dad looked upset. "Besides, according to the terms of the agreement, Dianna is well looked after in any event. So I would never hold anything back from her."

Dianna squeezed my hand again. "Dad," Dianna had taken to calling my parents mum and dad since we got engaged. I think it makes dad awkward, which is why she did it, "I am 100% in Harry's court. I'm going to sign the prenup because I know that he will always look after me, I've got nothing to lose, and it's the RIGHT thing to do". She stared my dad down, and for a few moments, it was like there was an unseen conversation going on.

At this point, Greg, with all his eternal wisdom, piped in

"If it were me, there would be no prenup; I'd just give her everything and walk away."

Joan looked at Greg

"God, you so stupid!"

"Am not!"

'yes, you are. Whenever you open your mouth and call Harry a 'mistake', you make me wonder if he is or you were"

Mum piped in before it got worse, "Enough you two, this is ultimately between Harry and Dianna; they will make the choices that are best for them."

Dad got up, throwing his hands in the air and walked away, "None of you gets it. Life sucks."

As the weeks led up to the wedding, the invites went out, and people accepted. There was a bit of a breakdown of various groups that we were involved with. There was the contingent of family and friends, I'd asked Jack to be my best man, and Dianna asked Cindy to be her maid of honour. We had a lot of the staff from our office invited; this included a number of the managers from our overseas plants. Even a few government officials and some professional contacts from big business wanted to be seen at the wedding of a young professional like myself. We even had a couple of reporters that had requested to attend. Our PR firm granted that if all the photos and stories were approved before they were published.

Another significant investment we made was buying a block of land and starting construction on a house. It was a big seven-bedroom, two-story house, situated on one hundred acres about forty minutes' drive from the city and an hour from the office and our laboratory. It wouldn't be finished until a few months after our honeymoon, but it was going to be beautiful. The Master was a massive amount of the top floor with big walk-in robes, and my favourite of a double shower with two separate shower heads and an overhead shower rose. In addition, we were getting a big kitchen and family room and a media room, study and multiple car garage. Again, we planned big with the idea that we never wanted to sell. While I was doing well, we did end up taking a small mortgage on everything. However, that would be paid off in a few years if everything kept going well.

I also upgraded my car; I was keeping my original mustang, the thing was a classic, but I bought a new one, a 2020 GT-R series mustang, burnt orange with black racing stripes. This had over 500 horsepower and a six-speed manual gearbox, and you could hear it coming long before you saw it. We bought a brand new Jeep JL series for Dianna, with a hardtop removable roof and all the optional extras like seat and steering wheel warmers, a complete navigation package, and good boot space. With a new house, new cars, and our wedding looming soon, we were looking to settling into a good life with each other. Of course, not everything was perfect; we still disagreed, but were we able to talk it through and never went to sleep angry with each other.

For the honeymoon, I booked six weeks off. We planned a top-of-the-line cruise from Sydney to Honolulu in one of the nicest suites on one of the nicest ships that sailed the southern hemisphere. What was better was that Dianna was banned from devices and disconnected while onboard the ship. After that, it was just going to be us.

The months moved by at a lightning pace, and suddenly, it was time for me to get married. The wedding day was clear and warm; as I stood at the alter waiting for my bride, I felt the butterflies that I am sure that every man gets right before they tied the knot. Jack noticed. "Don't worry buddy, there is always time to run", he laughed, and Greg standing beside him as one of my other groomsmen, because you couldn't have a brother and not have him be there, chimed in.

"Yeah, mistake, run now, and dad and I will take care of her and all your money for you", Jack elbowed him.

Just then, the music started, and Dianna appeared; after a few minutes getting herself in order, she walked down the aisle on Norman's arm. As she had no living family, he had been overjoyed to accept the role of walking to me standing at the altar. Norman had one daughter that was a young teenager. He was dreading the day he had to do the walk and saw this as good practice. They both made it down without incident.

As the ceremony progressed, we took our vows; when the minister asked if anyone objected, we heard a grunt just as we saw mom grab dads hand and squeeze. But that was it, and we were married! The reception was terrific, Dianna had played to my tastebuds, and in place of a standard wedding reception buffet or set menu, she had hired some of the best pitmasters from all over the state. We had a BBQ-off, three different crews had set up two days ago in a field that we hired just for the reception, and they brought seasoned smokers to create ribs, pulled pork, sausages, and wings. Along with sides of cornbread, slaw, and chilli fries, it was a reception where almost everyone went home happy; even my father would have to admit that the food was good.

As the evening progressed, we cut the cake, performed the bridal dance, and did the rounds together and separately for a while. I spoke with everyone making a circuit around the room and Norman, and I even interviewed a reporter about how marriage would help us innovate. I have no idea what I said, but I am sure it was good because everyone was smiling. However, not long into my discussion with the reporter, I noticed that my parents made their way to my new wife. During the last part of the interview, the reporter thought I was missing my new bride as my eyes kept cutting to her as I focused on Dianna talking to my parents. It was the only time that day that she looked upset. My father looked to be saying some harsh words, and my mother looked like she was trying to hold him back. I excused myself, walked over to them, and heard my father finishing his lecture at my new wife.

"Just don't you forget what you owe us, or I'll make sure that the boy does!"

I jumped in, "Just what do you think my darling wife owes you, dad, and why would you need to make sure I know it?"

The three of them noticed us; mum and Dianna blushed; dad looked like he was about to explode, but before he could, mum jumped in.

"Your dad, who has had one too many to drink tonight, was expressing how we introduced you two" wow, nice save mum, I thought. I was going to question it, but Dianna looked at me embarrassed, there was more to the talk, but she asked me to let it go with pleading eyes.

"Not a problem, but if you will excuse us, mum and dad, we need to finish a couple of things and head off to say our goodbyes so this party can break up.

Dianna grabbed me, and we walked back to Norman where Jack, Cindy and Norman's wife June had joined him; we went through the traditional throwing of the bouquet, Cindy caught it, I slapped Jack on the back, but he smiled whispered to me he had already bought the ring. After our goodbyes, we climbed in the limo that work had hired for us, stood up through the sunroof and waved to everyone as we left. When we got to the hotel, I think I spent almost an hour helping Dianna get out of her dress, but it was worth it. She had no bra on, those magnificent tits stayed high and firm, but she stood there in stockings and garters around some very transparent panties. Then, before I could do anything else, she ran for the bathroom. A moment later, I could hear her peeing and could do nothing but laugh.

"So bloody hard to do anything in that dress, I had to get Cindy and Joan to help me twice throughout the day so that I could pee, but at the reception, there was no choice but to cross my legs", she had removed the panties but left the stockings and garter. "Now husband, were, were we?"

That night we made love consummating our marriage, but it was slow, and neither of us went for any record. We were both tired from a long day, but we fell asleep content and happy.

The next day we flew to Sydney and were chauffeured to the cruise ship. We were classified as VIP's due to what we were paying, so we got to board anytime we wanted to and had people take care of everything for us. We decided to board early, and while everyone else was boarding and getting settled, I ordered us a couple of cocktails and sat down with Dianna on our balcony. Our butler, yes, we had a dedicated butler just for us on this trip, delivered our drinks, and we relaxed just settling in. I thought it was an excellent time to address the end of the reception last night.

"Di, are you ok? Last night at the reception, I felt like something was going on in the conversation with mum and dad. So I interrupted, but I'm out of the loop?"

Dianna blushed, took a sip of her drink, took a deep breath and sighed

"You right, Harry, there was something there. But, unfortunately, it's not my place to say anything, it's theirs, but the part that you walked in on was your father pressuring me now were are married for you to give them part of your business. I don't want to lie to you, honey. They say that if I can convince you to do that, they will not tell you some secrets that they have that the belief will destroy us. But, still, you in particular. " she held up a hand, "I don't know everything, but I do know enough to know that it would hurt you, but as I said, it's not for me to say, it's them and telling you without them would cause us more harm." She looked a little downcast. "I am sorry, my love, this is not how I wanted to start our honeymoon. Please understand that I love you so much that I am fighting for you against the ill will they have, particularly your father. I never want to see you hurt, so I will stand in the gap and hopefully, one day, they can tell you?"

I'd been married one day, and we were already into the heavy marriage territory of trust issues. But as we sat and sipped our drinks, I know in my heart that Dianna loves me fully and completely. We sat for perhaps five minutes as I tried to rationalize my thoughts. On the one hand, my wife didn't want to tell me something because she was scared for me and thought telling me a partial truth that wasn't her story to tell would hurt me. On the other, she was my wife, and we needed to trust each other in everything. I decided that I would travel the more complicated path of trusting my wife even though it hurt.

"I can admit this makes me upset. There is a secret here that involves me, my family and somehow your also involved," She nodded, and I sighed, "However, DI, I am going to trust you. I believe that you want the best for me, for us! I am a little fearful, but as long as you stay by my side and help, I will let you lead the way in this."

She got up off her chair, and came and sat on my lap and kissed me. "My husband, my love, I am sorry to have to do this, but I want the best for you and tell you what I do know will cause more pain and not help. So I need a little time to get this sorted for you," again she kissed me. "But this is not the forum for such a conversation, this is our honeymoon, and I believe that you owe your new wife some ravishing!"

So I did; a little over an hour later, our initial lusts satisfied and feeling a little better, the dark cloud of my family pushed back over the horizon, Dianna and I walked hand in hand out and around the ship. At first, our butler, Phil, escorted us. Then, however, we excused him to explore ourselves. Those first few days were magical. We spent time sunning ourselves, hanging out in the spa. We took in shows, got into a few matches of shuffleboard and table tennis. The ship stopped at islands, and we got guided tours of tropical locations. Di had bought a sexy navy blue sports bikini, is sat tight on her toned body, and the bottoms pulled in a little tighter around her ass, exposing more flesh than a usual bikini but keeping her modest. I was a little jealous but proud seeing more than one guy, and even a few girls turn their heads to stare as she walked by.

I must admit that the most fun we had were the evening themed parties. Everyone would dress up to the theme, all white, back to school, Gatsby, great fun. We also got invited to dine with the Captain as VIP's then got a tour of how the ship ran behind the scenes. And, of course, we made love. Every day at least twice a day, we made love. In fact, It was one of the shore days when we had come back from the beach and Dianna had taken off her swimsuit that we both had an experience that we both loved. She had fallen back onto the bed naked and spread her legs. I was very soon naked and climbed on top of her in a classic sixty-nine position. I had buried my head in her pussy. She had waxed it bare for our honeymoon, and I was feasting. Dianna had my cock in her mouth and was running her hands up and over my balls and over my ass cheeks. I had my tongue between her incredible pussy lips, and she was leaking. She was so turned on, I had just sucked her pussylips into my mouth, and I was trying to push my tongue between those pussy lips when Di ran her finger down my ass and over my rosebud. I just groaned while trying to eat her.

She took that as encouragement and started rubbing her finger around my backdoor softly, not going inside, just gently touching while she sucked my cock. I stopped playing and concentrated on the feeling of my wife sucking my cock and playing with my asshole, she did this for a few minutes, and even though I wasn't sucking on her, she kept leaking; she was fucking horny, she took my cock out

"Do you like that baby?"

"Yes", I groaned

"Mmmmm, ok, my love, how about this?"

She shimmied up the bed, taking her pussy away from my mouth until her face was level with my balls, and my rock hard cock was pointing down and touching between her cleavage between her small tits and put her tongue against my balls and started licking and kissing upwards. When she reached my asshole, she began kissing around it and used her tongue to tease my hole all the while. She had put one of her hands on my cock and was slowly stroking me. For a long time, she made love to my ass and stroked me, she worked her tongue as far as it could go, she never once hesitated, it was pure adoration, when she pushed a finger into me she accidentally brushed my prostate, and I lost it. I blasted rope after rope of cum between her tits and down onto her stomach. With the amount of sex we had been having, I was surprised at the volume, and I must admit my balls hurt for a moment. They were forcefully ejaculating. When I stopped, Dianna removed her finger, and I rolled over, falling onto the bed. She looked down at herself painted with my cum and laughed. I was exhausted. I pulled one of her feet over to me and kissed it as we lay there

"That was incredible, my love; never had I thought I would cum so hard from having my ass played with!"

"I know, I wasn't thinking about it. When I brushed your ass, and you reacted, I just went with it. But, you know," raising an eyebrow, "I would love it if you would do the same to me later?"

I smiled, thinking about the incredible ass, "Mmmm, you've got it."

We got up and showered and got dressed for dinner heading out. When we got back later in the evening, my cock was still worn out, but my wife got me hard, and I managed to give her a couple of good orgasm's, though mine was minimal after the afternoon's effort. For the rest of the trip, we were just a couple in love on their honeymoon, we spent most of our time together, and I don't know that I have ever had as much sex as I did while we were on that boat.

When we disembarked in Honolulu almost a month later, we were tired but relaxed, feeling like a newly married couple. I had booked us two nights in an excellent hotel to end our trip, a penthouse loft with views back over the water and the city. The first day we slept and pretty much waited for the world to stop swaying. If you have ever been a sea for any time, when you get back to the land, the world sways back and forth as your body adjusts. Sleep helped a lot. Of course, holding the love of your life was also great. The second day, we hung out by the pool and spoke about what we would do when we got back. Dianna was only a couple of subjects shy of completing her college degree, and she was hoping to spend some time looking for a job. She knew that she didn't need to work from what I made, but she also wanted to stay active, and she wanted to find a way to contribute before we settled down to have kids financially. Speaking of kids, we both agreed that we wanted them sooner rather than later and that once we got home, Dianna would go off the pill, and we would start trying and let nature take its course. We both felt we were old enough for kids and wanted to ensure we were still young enough when the kids left home to keep doing things together. We talked about completing our dream house, which was being worked on, and we would be able to move in in a couple of months. We loved the ideas of barbeques and our kids birthday parties by the pool. That got Dianna wet and horny, and her maternal instincts started in.

1...34567...13