Forced Pt. 02: Lauren's Visit

Story Info
Jennas worst fears are realized... right next to Lauren...
924 words
3.86
12.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man finished deep inside of Jenna, letting his balls empty into her before just letting her go as she drops to the floor. Jennas hands barely catching her before her body lands on the cold, tiled floor.

"Mmmm you are such a good little fuck, Jenna." The man says, standing up tall and retrieving Jenna's phone, making sure to save the video for later. For a moment, he stands besides Jenna as he flips through her phone.

Meanwhile, Jenna lays on the floor, feeling violated, humiliated, and used. Her mind races as she felt her suit pulling on her body, her breasts pressing against the to floor, her hair and body a mess.

Just then, the man receives a text on Jenna's phone.

"Oh look, its from Lauren. 'Ready in 15' she says." The man reads allowed as he opens up the keyboard, reading as he types " 'awesome. be there shortly'". He smiles, sending the text out. "I guess that means we better get going... cant leave that cute eighteen year old waiting"

The man quickly grabs what looks like a random cotton long sleeve shirt from the lost and found box and returns to Jenna's exhausted body. Squatting down he wraps her hands up behind her, making it nearly impossible to move her wrists. He then gathers the rest of Jenna's things and picks Jenna up to her feet. "Come along. You might want to see this..." He says, taking Jenna's panties and shoving them into her mouth fully. "You make a scene and your sister will get it much worse than you just did..."

Grabbing Jenna's small bag of stuff and walking her through the locker room to the exit of the building, swim suit still open, her breasts still hanging out, gagged and helpless. Walking over, they get into Jenna's small SUV. The man smiles as he sees how tinted the windows are. He throws Jenna in the very back of the vehicle where the cargo goes and jumps into the drivers seat and takes off.

It doesn't take him long to get to the location where Lauren had been volunteering. He parks across the street at an angle so that he can see her coming, but so that she cant see who is in the drivers seat. It isnt long before he sees what looks like a Jenna's younger self exiting the building. She crosses the street with a slight pep in her step, looking down at the ground as she makes her way over in an extremely cute sundress like skirt and button up blouse. The man smiles, knowing her is going to enjoy this...

As Lauren gets closer, the man slides out of the driver side door, and times it right so that as soon as Lauren begins to climb into the passenger seat, he is there at the door ready to bind her as well.

The man used a random piece of twine the was laying around in Jenna's filthy car to tie her wrists together and to the 'oh shit' handle and another rag to muffle her screams. Lauren's eyes grow wide, unsure what is happening, struggling but unable to free herself. "Welcome to your nightmare, Lauren."

As the man takes off towards their house, Lauren struggles in the side seat, petrified. She can hear Jenna's whimpers in the back, but cant see her.

They finally arrive at the house where the man backs into the garage and shuts the door before exiting the car. He walks over to the passenger side door where Jenna is and gathers her first, undoing the binding to the handle and pulls her into the house. "Oh sweetie, we are going to have so much fun together." The man walks her into the house, looking around and admiring the small, trailer-trash vibes her parents place gives off. Walking her through the house to her parents' bedroom and retying her bonds to the track of a barn door leading to her parents' bathroom. Once she is set up, he returns for Jenna, doing the exact same thing, bringing her into her parents bedroom and tying her to the track.

"Phew... " The man says, taking a step back to take a break for a moment.

Jenna and Lauren look at each other, whimpering into their own gags. Jenna, terrified for what her sister is about to endure. Lauren, in shock at the look of Jenna and what she may have already been through.

The man turns and takes a seat on the bed and looks at the two girls for a moment, really taking in the opportunities that he has.

"Lauren, how nice of you to join us today. As you can see" The man says, gesturing to Jenna "We have been pretty busy. I was lucky enough to give Jenna a good raping earlier... though, if the girl orgasms, I dont think you could actually call it that... But I digress" He says with a smirk on his face. Standing as he continues to talk, glancing between the two girls, helpless and scared as he steps slowly towards them. "Lauren, I know you girls are fairly close in age, and I wouldn't want to keep a life-changing experience from one of you... that would cause too much of a rift between you to..." He said as she steps closer to Lauren, bringing up his hand and running the back side of it down the side of Lauren's face. "So, I'll just have to even the score right here..."