Forced Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh." he mutters. After finishing his drink, he returns outside a few minutes later to see Robyn sprawled out on her towel in the middle of the small yard. Jaxson soaks in the view. Robyn is quietly laying in the brightest part of the yard, away from the shadows of the trees and fence. Her small breasts gently rise and fall with her breath. Her smooth stomach is on full display. Jaxson intently observes how she has a slight swell to her stomach. //Not a six pack, but ... fucking tasty.// he thinks before shaking his head, reminding himself that he's starting to lust over his older sister. He then paces around the yard, making mental notes of the privacy fence. Desperately, Jaxson wills his dick to relax and go down. He takes photos of the boards that need to be replace with his phone. He then assesses which sections need to have landscaping improvements in order to provide better privacy.

Robyn hears him moving around the parts of the yard that are definitely not the vegetable garden. She rolls her head around until she sees him through her dark sunglasses. She watches him stomp around the perimeter of the yard, muttering to himself. Rolling over onto her stomach, she rests her chin on her forearms.

//I'm not supposed to enjoy watching him move around,// she reminds herself. //But it's so hard. It's getting onto five weeks since I've had a man pay attention to me. And he looks good.// Robyn sighs. //Even if he is my little brother, he's attractive. Well, maybe not my 'little' brother, but definitely my younger brother.//

"Hey, buddy," she calls, "If you're going to make so much noise and keep me awake, could you at least put some sunscreen on my back for me? Please?"

"Huh?" Jaxson snaps back to reality looking at where his sister is sun bathing in the backyard. "Uh, yeah, sure," he answers, as he puts his phone away. Kneeling down next to her, he picks up the bottle to squirt some of the lotion into his hands. Robyn reaches behind herself and pulls the strings of her top loose, and gathers her hair to her left side of her head. Jaxson blinks a couple of times as he watches this play out in front of his eyes. Once she looks like she has settled into a comfortable position, he nervously tries to figure out how he's doing to do this without getting aroused. He begins to spread the sunscreen around the soft and warm skin of her back and shoulders. He gulps as he massages the lotion into her supple and pliant skin. He can feel his erection hardening as he continues to rub more of the lotion in. He observes how her curves gently flare as he moves lower down her back. Robyn is cooing and mewing as he fulfills his promise. His breath hitches as he struggles to not enjoy the contact.

After finishing her shoulders, upper, and lower back, Jaxson hears her breathing heavier. "Lower," she pants.

"That would be your ass, Rob." He says unsure of himself. Looking at her tight ass, he licks his lips. //Ugh, why does it have to be so tempting? How does she not know that I'm fucking lusting after her ass?// he wonders.

"Mmhmm. It would be," she quietly moans. "Please?" she pleads.

"Um..." he grunts as he squirts more lotion into his hands. Hesitantly he slowly works the lotion into her skin. Gripping the muscles of her taut ass through the elastic skin, Jaxson blinks rapidly trying to keep the impure thoughts from his mind. //I bet... that she... wouldn't notice if I... cop a small feel.// he justifies to himself. He slips his fingers underneath the edges of the fabric. She groans as he works her flesh around in his hands.

Her hand leaps out and grabs his thigh, squeezing it hard. "Fuck, Bri! That feels so fucking good. Why haven't you touched me in two months?!?" Robyn demands.

"Because you broke up with him two months ago, Rob." Jaxson replies sheepishly. Recognizing the voice sends her whirling her head around to look at her brother, her eyes pop. From the initial look at his face, her gaze drops to where her hand is. Grabbing his upper thigh next to his crotch, the view of her hand on him triggers her arousal.

//Huh?? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I almost grabbed his dick! I intended to grab his dick! Fuck! Think quick, stupid! And let go of his leg!// she internally berates herself. Instead of letting go, she squeezes his thigh and slides her hand further up. Eyes wide open, she watches the rebellious act of her hand, feeling her sex lubricate itself. //Fuuuuuuuuck... my body wants him! I've got to stop touching him!//

Reluctantly, Robyn pulls her hand away from Jaxson. She drags her fingertips down his inner thigh. //I'm going to all seven hells for this.// Jaxson shifts his body away from her and slowly stands up. Robyn feels a creeping dread enter her lungs. The dread turns to relief the instant that she sees the bulge in the front of his jeans. Internally sighing, //I'm not the only one struggling. How much longer is this going to last? I don't know how much longer I can go without acting out.// She watches him go back inside of the house. Once the door closes, she exhales and lets the tension in her muscles schluf off.

***

At dinner, Robyn and Jaxson quietly eat dinner at the kitchen table. Both of them lost in their own thoughts. Jaxson is poking his potatoes with his fork. They have both been avoiding each other since the incident in the backyard.

"Seriously. Why do you call me 'buddy?' I know that it's the pet name that you have for me... but it feels so intentionally impersonal." Jaxson asks out of the blue.

"Uh? What?" Robyn mutters around a bite of food, taken aback by the bluntness of the question.

Turning to look at her, Jaxson asks again, "Why do you call me 'buddy?"

"I, um, I, uh..." Robyn stutters with a loss of words. Jaxson watches her intently. "I, um, I, um, I ... don't think you'd like the reason, Jax. Besides it's harmless enough." She attempts to go back to eating the baked chicken.

"So is Earth," he snarks, "Mostly harmless. Answer the question. Why do you call me 'buddy?' You've only started to do that recently."

Shrugging, "I thought it was time for you to have a pet name," she responds. Jaxson continues to stare at her. "You know that it's rude to stare at someone."

"It's also rude to dodge a question without giving a reasonable answer."

Robyn sighs aggressively. "Fine. You want to know why?" she demands. He nods affirmatively. "I almost called you 'baby' just before the pandemic because you did something that made me think of Brian. And how it should have been him. Satisfied?" Robyn huffed.

"What did I do exactly?" Jaxson asks turning his head to give her side eye.

"Well... remember that wreck I was in?" she asked. He nodded. "And how you came to my rescue?" He nods again. "And you held me until I calmed down and finished shaking and crying?" Jaxson motions his hand for her to continue. "That. You took the sting out of something that could have become traumatic. I felt like goo in your arms." Robyn looks off to the side. "Your heartbeat, your breathe, the physical support of your arms, your fucking smell... I. I got. Fuuuck. Gods damn it. * huff* I got wet. I got wet over what my brother did for me." Jaxson blinks rapidly in confusion. "And now I can't help but to get a little excited whenever I see you," she says quietly to the floor. "I... I'm done with dinner." she says abruptly and stands up. Jaxson watches her gym short clad ass walk away into her bedroom. She slams the door. Jaxson gets up and cleans up the meal.

//What. The. Fuck. Is happening to us? The damned quarantine is seriously messing with our heads.// he thinks as he cleans up the dishes and puts away the leftovers.

Day 21

Jaxson and Robyn have been intentionally avoiding being in the same room. They have been going to their separate bedrooms when the other needs to use the bathroom or to eat. They continue to cook meals for each other, finish chores like the laundry and the dishes when the other has given enough to finish the loads, and leave behind necessities like mail, groceries, and notes to communicate.

Jaxson did not hear Robyn go to the bathroom to shower. He left his bedroom to get a snack and drink. On his way back from the kitchen to his room, he sees Robyn standing in a towel wrapped around her torso in the open bathroom door. Her eyes are wide as she sees him looking at her. Jaxson sees her breathing speed up. She snatches the towel closer to her body around her waist as she bolts for her bedroom door. Her unicorn themed colored hair trails behind her as she sprints the few yards to her target door.

As the bedroom door slams, Jaxson notices that he has been holding his breath and the uncomfortable pressure on his dick as it pushes out against his jeans. He gasps and finishes his short walk to his room. Once inside, he sets aside his food and gathers pen and paper to draft a note to his sister.

***

Two hours later as the sun climbs to its zenith, Jaxson slides a folded note under Robyn's bedroom door. Robyn hears the noise of him sliding the note under the door. Seeing the paper, she gently gets up from her bed. Noting that she is still wearing her gross sweat pants and one of the recently purchased band shirt she purloined from Jaxson's laundry, Robyn tiptoes over to the paper as quietly as possible. She unfolds the paper as quietly as she can. Jaxson's sloppy handwriting is difficult to read in between the constant scribbling out of words and phrases. It roughly reads...

"Rob,

I'm sorry. I never thought that we would be in this type of situation. I think it's pretty obvious that we need physical distance between us. Being quarantined together is not going to work. I'm be out of your hair by noon. I'll take my chances with the cops finding me.

I just want you to be safe. Be happy. Me being here is obviously a problem.

Things are not what they're supposed to be. I love you. You're the best sister that I could have ever hoped for. I don't want to that to change.

So, I've got to get out of here.

Um.. be safe. Or whatever they've been saying on TV, "Stay safe."

Once this is over, we can talk, and figure out everything then.

Love, Jax."

Not even bothering to reread the letter, Robyn panics. She runs out of her bedroom. In the back of her mind, she remembers that she is wearing a shirt that she stole from Jaxson. She knows that she is wearing it like a girlfriend that has been forced into maintaining distance from her boyfriend and that she dearly misses his touch. She does not care in this moment.

Sprinting to the front door, Robyn sees him opening the door. Flying past him to the side, she slams the door closed and shoves him back as hard as she can, using the door as an anchor to push from. They end up in a pile of splayed limbs and confused emotions on the floor of the front room. She is panting hard as she pushes herself up from the floor and her face from his chest.

"YOU ARE NOT FUCKING LEAVING!!" she screams in his face.. "YOU ARE NOT FUCKING ABANDONING ME TO COMPLETE ISOLATION AND MISERY!!" Robyn slaps him in the face as hard as she can from the awkward position she has over him. "FUCK YOU! IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU WILL STAY!" she continues to shout. Robyn starts to cry, "Please, Jax. Don't leave me. I love you too. I need you here. I need your help. I'm losing my shit. I've only made it through the past couple of days knowing that you're on the other side of the door, even if I don't get to see or hear you. Don't leave me." Robyn collapses into his chest, sobbing violently. "Brian left me with no choice by to kick him out. He violated my trust. He tried to violate me. I need someone that I can trust. Someone that I know loves me and wants to protect me." Robyn forcibly snuggles into Jaxson's chest and neck. "Don't leave me, Jax. Please. I honestly don't know if I can handle that."

To Robyn's surprise, she hears, "I don't know if could handle that as well. I'm freaking out... and I just want to you to be safe and happy. You don't need me perving over you."

Clumsily, she shoves her hand into his face while keeping her face buried in his chest. Eventually finding his mouth, she covers it with her hand. "Then just shut up, and hold me. I'm fucking scared... you almost left." she mutters into his chest. She continues crying. Her brother wraps his arms around her much smaller form. They lay there for several hours not saying anything, just enjoying being with each other, until they fall asleep.

Day 22

Jaxson wakes slowly. He realizes that he is still holding Robyn close to his chest. She snores gently. Her eyes are still an angry red and puffy form the long cry from the previous night. Jaxson struggles to sit up without waking her up. Slowly he gets up from the floor while still holding her. Once he's finally up, he carries her to her bed. After depositing her as gently as he can, he covers her with a light blanket.

// Is she wearing my Black Flag shirt? I wondered where that went.//

Jaxson slowly wanders himself into the shower. After bathing, he decides to go back to bed, his bed.

Robyn wakes up in a panic. //Fuck! Was that a dream? Did Jax leave me? What the fuck happened last night?// Robyn runs out of her room. She sees Jax's bag in front of the door. Looking out the window, she sees his car. Going to the bedroom that he's been using, she slowly opens the door as quietly as she can. Robyn sees him asleep on the bed, cuddling a pillow. The room smells like a fresh bath. On the top of the hamper, Robyn notices a wet towel.

Rubbing her neck and shoulders, //He almost left me last night.// Tears start to stream down her face. //But he stayed. He does love me. Maybe not the way I want him to, but he loves me.// She closes the door and heads to the kitchen. // If the only way that I'm getting him to stay is feeding him, then that's what I'll do.// Robyn proceeds to cook bacon and waffles to leave for him to find when he wakes up.

Day 26

Robyn paces her room. //Gods and Goddesses!! When the fuck is he going to talk to me?!?!// she thinks as she huffs. She reins in her anger. //He doesn't know that I'm losing my mind in here. We're trying to maintain distance... so I don't jump his bones.// she berates herself while pulling her hair. //Well... ok... just the one bone... that's not really a bone... FUCK!! Quit sexualizing him!//

*knock knock* Robyn jumps.

"Hey, Rob..." Jaxson says tentatively. "Thank you for breakfast. It was good. I'll make lunch. Text me or leave me a note what you want to eat." Before he finishes speaking, Robyn is leaning against the door, flexing her fingertips into the wood like she can rip it from the hinges and sighing with her cheek against the door.

//Oh.. the things I will do to ... NO, with you... once I get my hands on you... baby.//

Jaxson walks awkwardly back to his bedroom. Once inside, he throws his clothes off and furiously jerks off while smelling a baby doll t shirt of some random jam band that he stole from Robyn's dirty laundry basket. //I'm going to several hells for wanting to fuck her.// he acknowledges as his dick spurts its thick white fluid into the air.

***

A couple of hours later, Robyn is regarding her appearance in the bathroom mirror. //Gods damn it. My hair is starting to really look like shit. My roots are growing out and my dreads are looking messy because the roots are knotted up right.// she muses to herself. //This is an ugly look on me.// She starts to slowly unravel one dread. She watches gunk, dandruff, and random crud fall out of her hair as she untwists and separates the hair.

*knock knock* Robyn startles at the noise on the bathroom door. "Hey, sis. Are you ok?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm ok. Why?'

"I heard you crying, Rob."

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm taking out one of my dreads. They look like shit. And it's not like I'm going

to get a chance to go to the salon anytime soon." she explains to her brother.

"Ok. Let me know if you want help," he replies before walking away.

Opening the door quickly, forgetting that she is only wearing a towel, "You want to help me? I'd really appreciate it... ba... buddy," she offers hopefully.

Turing around, Jaxson sees her wrapped in a towel that barely covers her crotch and nipples. Turning his head, he accepts her offer, "Sure, Rob. I'll help you. But I think it might be best if you were wearing more clothes." He can feel the pressure in his jeans build.

Glancing down at herself and at his bulge, she smiles internally and keeps control of her breathing. "Deal. I'll meet you in the living room in a few? I'll bring some things that should help you with un-knotting my hair. It'd probably be best if you sat on the couch." Jaxson nods while still looking at the wall, before heading to the couch in the common room. //Goddesses! He's going to willingly touch me! He's going to help me with my hair. He's going to let me practically sit in his lap.

***

A few minutes later, she walks into the common room. Jaxson is dutifully sitting in the middle of the couch. Now dressed in Jaxson's Motorhead t shirt and a pair of gym shorts, she quietly pads over to him. She unloads her arms full of hair conditioners, hair picks, combs, chopsticks, and hair ties onto the couch next to him. She settles down onto the floor in between his knees. Robyn quickly explains the process of undoing the dreads so that as much of her hair can be salvaged.

For the next hour, Robyn works on the dreads on the front of her head while Jaxson works on the back of her head. He regularly applies conditioners to her hair and scalp. His back starts to cramp from leaning forward.

"Hey, Rob. Can I sit on the floor with you. It won't hurt my back as much," he asks.

Her breathe catches in her throat. "Yeah, sure. Of course, ba... buddy." She scoots forward to allow him to slide down behind her. She hears a few noises as he preps himself.

"Lift your butt, Rob," she hears him instruct her. She lifts herself up by pushing down with her hands. She feels a pillow pushed under her butt. Settling back in, Robyn leans back into her brother's warm chest. He hands her the TV remote control. "Pick something for us to watch. We might at this for a while," his voice rumbles. Robyn picks out a mockumentary series about police investigations.

After several more hours, Robyn is gently woken up by Jaxson, "Ok, darling. Time for you to take a shower and go to bed. There's crap all over both of us." She feels his fingers fun through her hair gently. She feels a thrill go through her body, and rolls her head to the side to look at him. His warm brown eyes look down at her and she feels her sex gather humidity as she wonders what his lips taste like. "We'll need to finish this up later. It might takes us a couple of days." She pushes her scalp further into his hand. She does not want to let the physical contact end. She feels his flesh starting to push into her lower back.

//Fuck! Does she know what she's doing to me?// he wonders silently. // I'm getting the worst? Best? View of her tits, her neck... Gods, look at those 'come fuck me' eyes... Shit, I'm getting hard!//

Jaxson fumbles his way out from behind Robyn. His dick is pulsing with desire. Robyn does not help him escape. She unconsciously presses her body further into his and feels it slide against her. She feels a slight quiver.

//Oh Goddesses! I want him. Please let me have one guilt free night with him! Guilt free for the both of us!// She thinks as she ponders upon what depraved acts that she wants to complete with him. Reluctantly, Robyn gets up and walks to the bathroom.

After stripping off her clothes, she examines herself in the mirror. //Yeah, I need to start exercising if I'm going to get what I want.// Climbing into the shower, Robyn quickly rinses off and washes the debris and detritus from her newly liberated hair. While waiting for the conditioners to take effect on her hair, she lazily runs her fingers through her bushy pubic hair. // I need to deal with that soon. But not tonight. He'll worry about what I'm doing if I take too long.//