Forced Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After she retreats into her bedroom, she hears the shower start again as Jaxson washes the gunk and crud from his body that fell out of her dreads. She lays down on her bed, still not having dressed for sleep. She listens to the water softly splash in the shower stall on the other side of the wall. Once again, she starts to explore her sex with her fingers. Running a fingertip across the wet opening of her vulva, she teases herself. She slowly slides her index and middle fingers into her opening wishing it was Jaxson stimulating her. Her thumb lightly presses on her clit. Stroking the inside of her vagina with her fingertips, she moans. Robyn quickly speeds up the pace to a pummelingly fast pace. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Jaaaaaaaaxsooooon! Fuuuuuuuck meeeeee! OoooOoooh! Yeeeeessssss! Come in me. Come n me. FUUUUUUUUUUUCKING COOOOOOOOOME IIIINNNNN MMMMMEEEE!" Robyn screams at the top of her lungs.

Jaxson's masturbatory session to the imagined fantasy of railing his dick into his older sister is interrupted. After staring at the wall, he quickly washes his body and dick off, watching the soap suds circle the drain. Confused, he gingerly steps out of the shower. He can still hear Robyn moaning his name, and making soft pleas to continue to "fuck" her harder.

Once in bed, his dick is throbbing painfully. When Robyn's voice finally stops, he cums into his sheets, without touching himself. //I'm so going to several hells. I want to impregnate her... I am so sick.//

Day 30

Jaxson and Robyn have finally finished unraveling her pastel dreads. Once the last dread is broken and separated, Robyn whips around wrapping her lithe body around Jaxson. She whispers her thanks into the crook between his shoulder and neck.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank..." she mutters before dragging her tongue across the base of his neck. Panting, she lifts her head up to look him directly in the eyes. Lust and desire pours out of her light green eyes as her gaze bores into his soul. "THANK. YOU. You deserve so much for this," she says heatedly while refusing to let him look elsewhere. "Once I figure out how to thank you... I WILL!"

Jaxson slowly extricates himself from her grasp. Feeling her burning gaze, he slowly walks to the bathroom. Once inside, he beats his meat as quickly and silently as possible. His jizz spews into the bathtub in a painful torrent. //I'm not supposed to want to fuck the ever living shit out of her.//

Day 33

Jaxson wakes up to a face full of hair. He slowly drags the hair out of his face. //Damn it, Ashley. Quit trying to suffocate me.// He feels hardened nipples against his skin. //Fucking hell, she knows how to turn me on. Wish she was awake, so we could play together, and have fun.// he thinks as he shifts his body to look upon her. His erection is throbbing, as he enjoys the smell of 'sexy bitch.'

His blood chills quickly once he sees the spliff smoking dragon tattoo on the shoulder of the woman cuddling him. //Oh No! It's not possible!// he panics in his mind. He lifts the hair that was previously in his face. It is a mousy brown interspersed with faded pastel pink, faded lavender, and faded turquoise. He realizes that the hair was previously bound up in braids / dreadlocks. Emotionally, he panics, but his libido screams to full awareness. His erection is fully rampant and hungry.

Robyn is sprawled across his chest with her left hand curled into the short hair on his scalp. Getting a quick glimpse of her face, it is a face of contentment, happiness, and fulfillment. As he slowly drags himself out from underneath her prostate body, he notices the wet spot on his thigh that was in between her legs. //We can't keep doing this.//

As he waits for the water to warm up for his shower, he stares at the thick creamy colored goo lodged in the hairs on his leg. Absent minded, he scoops it up with a finger. Staring at it, he slowly pushes it into his mouth. //Mmmm, she tastes good. Even stale.// Jaxson quickly showers as he can hear her waking up.

***

//WHAT. THE. FUCK. WHY AM I IN HIS BED!!// Robyn panics. //Oh, fuck! I came in here last night! I promised myself I wouldn't do that! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck... he's in the shower. I can escape and pretend that it didn't happen.// Robyn slinks out of the bed and back into her bedroom. She hates her body's reaction to being in his bed. //Stupid vagina! You're not supposed to want our brother in you!// She lays down to get some more sleep.

***

The siblings go about their daily chores as they had agreed upon through written correspondence the previous day. They eat all of their meals with each other, as agreed upon. After dinner, Jaxson quietly states, "I'm willing to have a movie night with you if you want. I think it might help us reconnect... as... brother and sister... if you..."

"YES! DEFINITELY YES! WE SHOULD!" Robyn responds slamming her hands on the table. "We need to do normal sibling stuff!" She is panting as she shouts her response.

Jaxson is trying his hardest to not show his arousal at her response. //Dude, don't get hard. Don't get excited. She's just desperate for us to get back to normal.// "Ok, I just need to finish the laundry. You want to go pick the movie?" he asks tentatively.

"Yes. Yes. Yes, I'll pick the movie. I'll pick a good one. One we haven't seen. One that my friends have recommended." She rambles as she sprints to the common room to get distance from him. Her nostrils are filled with his scent. //FUUUUUUUUUCK. I want him...// Her gut roils as her sex rebels against her, screaming its desire to be close to Jaxson.

Jaxson mindlessly folds the laundry in an attempt to clear his head from the failed attempt to be nice and still maintain physical distance from Robyn. He folds both of their shirts and jeans without thought. His mind starts to focus on her sexuality as he folds her panties. Struggling to stay focused, he forcibly ignores that fact that he's touching her underwear. His mind lost focus when he got to her bras. He could no longer ignore the sexual nature of the clothing as he felt the formed shape of the garments. The panties were relatively formless versus the intentional formed shape of the bras. His attention wandered down to the items in his hands. He remembered the soft feel of her lovers' bodies as he felt the bras in his hands. He looked at the items, paying attention tot he tags. 28 B. //Is she really that small? Nooo... she felt so much bigger when she was sitting in my lap a few days ago. There's no way that Robyn is that tiny...// Jaxson started panting remembering how she smelled after her showering... how soft she felt in his arms... how warm she felt sitting in between his legs... //urrr... not enough time to jerk off.// Jaxson tosses the bra on top of the laundry basket, and walks away.

***

Jaxson and Robyn lay on the couch together. She lays in front of him enjoying the awkward hard-on that is pressing into her thighs. She occasionally turns her head to look at him in the face. She smiles at his look of confusion. He secretly thrills as she squirms her tight ass against his turgid cock. He kisses the base of her ear when she turns back to watch to television screen.

"If you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum in my pants, Jax," she mutters.

"If you keep squirming, you're going to make me cum in between your legs," he snarks back.

"A girl could get use to that," she replies dreamily.

"Good thing that you're a woman then."

"You do understand that women have higher expectations, right?"

"Yup," he pants. "Just as you understand that a grown man has certain needs."

"Mmmm... I can't wait to get a hold of a proper man to fulfill his needs."

Day 34

Robyn wakes up laying on top of Jaxson. Opening her eyes, //I want him.// she thinks as she nibbles her lips. // Seriously, if it was any other man... I would have already had seven or eight loads of his cum in me. Why am I holding off? He obviously wants me. He wouldn't be holding me like this if he didn't. By 'little' brother wants to fuck me. And I want to let him... my body is begging for him to.// Robyn slowly climbs off of him to head to the bathroom.

***

At dinner, Robyn constantly looks him up and over thinking about how she much she enjoys waking up next to him. Unexpectedly, Jaxson states, "Robbie, we can't keep going to sleep together. Something will eventually happen. We need to keep the strength in our relationship."

"What do you mean?" she asks angrily while looking at him from the side of her view.

Staring at his salmon filet and asparagus, "If we keep sleeping in the same bed... we're going to eventually... *sigh* we're going to have sex. I love you too much to lose you. You can't just be a one night stand, even if we're quarantined.

//If I fuck you, it won't be a one night stand, asshole!!// she thinks to herself angrily. Robyn slams her utensils down on the table and storms off to her bedroom.

Confused, Jaxson cleans up the dinner table. Eventually, he goes to bed still trying to figure out what happened during dinner.

Day 35

Jaxson wakes up naked. //When the hell did I kick off all of my clothes?// He hears the shower running. He swears that he can smell Robyn's perfume on his pillow. //I must be losing my mind. I could have sworn that Rob was in here with me last night.//

Day 36

Jaxson wakes up with Robyn staring at his face. Her easy smile shines at him from atop her crossed hands on his chest. His dick instantly begins to engorge with blood. He starts to pant as he stares into those gentle light green eyes.

"Are you ok, buddy?" she asks softly. "I just wanted to make sure that you are feeling ok. You haven't said a whole lot to me the past couple of days." Robyn pulls a hand from under her chin to run her fingers through his hair. "I miss talking to you, baby. It's been so easy to talk to you. Even when it's a tough thing to talk about."

Swallowing hard, "Yeah? Like what?"

"The problems I've had with getting my meds." She says evenly. "You were there to help keep me calm yesterday when I was about to go off on the nurse at the doctor's office. You're sooooo soothing. Do you know that? You help keep me sane." she lays her head on his bare chest.

//When did I lose my shirt?// he wonders. //Fuck, if she keeps this up, I won't be able to control myself... Fuuuuuuuck... Dad was right a 21 year old's libido is dangerous.//

"I love you," Robyn whispers.

"I love you, Rob." he responds without thinking.

"But do you love me the same way that I love you?" she kisses his chest. She rolls off of him and wanders off.

//For fucking gods sakes!! If she wiggles that ass in front of me one more time!!...//

Day 38

Robyn wakes up with Jaxson pressed up against her back. His erection pushing into her thighs. //If I was any taller, his dick would be poking me in the ass... That would be nice though.// She thinks as she pulls his right hand over her. //Tits or pussy? Where should it go so that he can wake up coping a nice feel?// She slides his hand up her chest and underneath her bra. //This is something more natural for him to do. He just needs to give it up... we both want each other. *sigh* I wish he would just accept his natural desires and his love for me.//

***

Jaxson wakes up with a warm breast in his palm. Once it's obvious where his hand is, he tries to not flex his hand. Robyn's nipple responds to his attention. As he tries to slide his hand away, it catches in the bra cup.

Licking his lips, //For. Fucks. Sake. How am I getting my ass into these situations? I know that I want to fuck her, but SERIOUSLY, how do I not have better control over myself... Fuck it.// Jaxson gently massages Robyn's breast. //Gods, she feels good. I never thought my sister's small tits would feel soooooo good in my hands.// He can feel his dick stir and fill out, eventually poking in between her thighs. //Gotta stop. This is getting rapey.// Jaxson slowly removes himself from sister's clothing and the bed.

//NNNNNuuugh. DON'T STOP TOUCHING ME! Asshole.//

Robyn sits down in Jaxson's lap while he's watching TV that evening. She wraps her arms around his neck and nestles her head into his shoulder. She waits until she can feel his erection poking her leg to ask, "Jax do you think that I'm pretty?" She does not make any move to look at his face for a reaction.

"Yes, of course, you're pretty, Rob," Jaxson replies without hesitation.

"Do I smell good?" she pushes her questions further.

Inhaling the scent of her freshly washed hair, "Yes, you do."

"Does it feel nice to have me in your arms?"

"Huh? What?" he asks befuddled. He gently pulls her face up to look at him. "What do you mean?"

"Does it feel nice to have me in your arms? Do you like holding me, Jax?"

"You're making this weird, Rob." he responds. Letting go of her face, he squeezes her more tightly to his chest.

Smelling his skin, she sighs. //Fuck it. I'mma going to do it.// She kisses his neck gently and then gives him a long lick from his collarbone to his chin. Jaxson freezes. His dick throbs painfully.

She shifts her position so that she is straddling him, and eases her body down onto his. A mess of mousy brown hair with unicorn color streaks fills his view. Jaxson can feel her hands running up and down his chest. She reaches the bottom hem of his shirt, and lifts it up, pressing her stomach into his. She starts to nibble on his ears. His dick continues its painful throbbing, screaming to be released to get closer to the waves of humid heat radiating out towards it.

"Rob?" he asks tentatively.

"Yes?" she responds breathy in his ear. "Yes, Jax?" she sucks on his earlobe. Her hand reaches his waist and starts to unravel the knot keeping his short on him.

"I... don't think... I ... we shouldn't be doing this..." he mumbles despite his wanton desire to start ripping clothes off of them both.

"Should and can... are two different things, baby.'' she whispers. "What do you want to do?"

"Not regret this in the morning. That's what I want, Robbie."

Shifting again and lowering her head to his chest, she presses her smile against his chest. "Regret what? Baby?" she asks being intentionally obtuse. She finally gets his shorts undone, and starts tugging them down. He lifts his ass to accommodate her. Once the fabric is at his knees, he allow it to fall to the floor.

Jaxson relishes the sensation of the fresh air around his turgid erection. He pants for a few seconds before his hands flash around her body. He roughly frees her body from the cloth that is shielding her from his flesh. Robyn is momentarily confused as she is suddenly naked on top of her equally naked brother. He is fully laying down on the couch as he bodily lifts her up to his face. She desperately tries to maintain her balance as her crotch is suddenly within reach of his tongue. Feeling the wet lick up her vaginal opening, she shudders.

//Fuuuuck! That feels good. Better than I imagined.// she realizes. Looking down at his face. She can't see his nose through her overgrown pubic hair. Jaxson probes his tongue into her flesh. Robyn's body shudders once again. His hands are holding her waist down so that he can continues to drink from her fountain. Robyn braces herself against the arm of the couch. As she feels her sexual fluids speed up and become more abundant. She tries to stay focused on his face as he continues to pummel her flesh with his tongue and lips. She particularly enjoys him sucking on her pussy lips and clitoris.

Her moans begin to till the small common room. One of his hands slowly creeps up to her breasts. Cupping her breast, he gently pinches her nipple. Gasping, she release a small flood onto his face. Once she catches her breathe again, she pushes down on his forehead, huffing, "Let go, baby. Let go." He quizzically looks at her from his vantage point, and smiles into her pussy.

She quickly slides down his torso. She then holds herself above his flagpole cock. Grasping his dick she lowers herself down onto him, impaling herself on his manhood. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she declares, "This! This is what I want." She continues to lower herself slowly so that she can enjoy every inch of him. "I've been... huunngh... desiring this... fat dick... *whimper*... for days, Jax." She stops to relax her muscles once he is fully sheathed in her. He gently grabs her waist again.

"We're not stopping until we're both done," he states with a huge grin on his face. She leans froward and kisses him.

He slowly begins to slide in and out of her most intimate of places. She groans into his mouth, "Fuck me, Jax. Make me happy." She tries to lift herself up a little, only to be slammed back down on his him by his hands.

Rolling her hips as he glides in and out of her pussy. He groans slightly. Every down strokes, she grinds her clit into his crotch. She uses the back of the couch to lift herself further up so that she is straight up from him.

They speed up the pistoning of their illicit love making. As they speed up, words become to difficult to speak. As she gets closer, she flips her hair out of the way, so that she can look him directly in the eyes. Their eyes lock onto each other. Jax continues to push up into her as she drops her weight onto him. Her eyes pop open and her jaw falls completely open as waves of pleasure ripple through her. Her vaginal walls clamp down onto the intruding member and tries to milk it for all it's worth. Jax's eyes slam shut and his jaw clenches as he feels his balls tighten in preparation for release. Robyn's body continues to convulse and shake. Jaxson suddenly snatches her and pulls her down to his chest. He thrust up furiously and feels his cum erupt into his older sister's sex. He slowly reopens his eyes as he continues to spray the thick white viscous seed into her womb.

After laying there for several minutes just string at each other, feeling the sweat drip down their bodies to be soaked up by the couch, they gently kiss. As they recover, they run their fingers through their respective lover's hair.

Day 39

Jaxson wakes up to a sticky mess on his crotch and a sweaty but oddly pleasantly smelling woman laying on top of him. He remembers where the sticky mess caked on his 'boys' came from. Leaking out of Robyn's pussy after he spewed his genetic load into her. He slowly and gently sits up and carries her into her bedroom.

After depositing her on her bed, he goes to the bathroom to clean up. A quick shower later, he is in Robyn's bedroom with a warm wet rag. He patiently cleans her crotch, legs, and stomach of the remaining cum. Jaxson then cleans the couch to the best of his ability. Finally, he returns to her bed and crawls in next to her to cuddle.

***

Robyn stirs from her sleep wrapped up in Jaxson's arms. Looking around, she recognizes that she's in her room, not the living room. //Was all of that a dream?// She runs her fingers through her bush hoping for evidence of the bast sex of her life. //Gods damn it! It was a dream. I have to try harder. I need him in me!// She startles when his hand caresses her and his finger tickles her clit.

"Morning, gorgeous." he mutters into her hair. "How are you feeling? Do you regret what we did?"

Spinning to look at him, "Whaaa?... we did... it?" she asks dumbfoundedly.

"You don't remember?" Jaxson asks in a hurt voice.

The biggest, toothiest, and sex crazed smile that she has ever felt creases her face. "Thank you, I needed that. I was worried it was a dream."

"Not a dream. We fucked our brains out. For at least an hour and a half. You rid me like a champion bull rider." he grinned at her while explaining.

"And then you cleaning me up?"

Confused, "Was I not supposed to?"