Forced Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls him onto her, "Come him, daddy. I need a reminder!"

Kissing him passionately, she reaches between them to grabs his rapidly inflating dick. She drags the tip of his cock up and down her glistening cunt. Rolling her hips to position herself, Jaxson pushes forward. He is rewarded with a satisfied grunt, and more kisses. As he rocks in and out of her, Robyn locks her heels behind his ass to pull him further and deeper into her.

"Once... Once... I've had my fill of your dick... I'm going... going to gobble that lovely... *whimper* cock, and drink... all of you," she pants.

He wraps his hands under her to grab her shoulders so that he can thrust harder into her. "I'm going to eat the fucking pussy until... *grunt* pass out."

They waste no time in speeding up. Her lubricant splashes all over their legs and the bed underneath them. Slamming their bodies together, they enjoy the intimate act that society reserves for committed couples. They care not what anyone else would think of their relationship. They push themselves to the heights of carnal pleasure of their forbidden lust. They so want to watch the euphoric ecstasy wash over the other's face. Feeling the injection of sperm and semen flowing from one to the other.

Day 42

Jaxson walks into the bathroom to see Robyn shaving her pussy with one leg up on the sink. He wraps his arms around her from behind. "Baby, you don't need to do that. I honestly don't mind eating out her plush pussy," he whispers into her ear.

She stops momentarily to turn her head to kiss his softly, "You might not mind, but I do. I don't really like hair getting in my teeth," she says smoothly. "Besides you're next. You'll understand later, when I fuck your brains out again."

Day 49

Robyn is thrilled that Jaxson has finally felt more adventurous with their sex play. She moans quietly into the ball gag as he pushes up into her against the tree in the backyard. She wants to screams his name as he pants hotly on her neck. Her clit is being ground roughly between their bodies as he slips in and out of her soaked sex. He exalts in the sensation of her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. He can't stop repeatedly whisper to her, "I love you, Robyn, I love you, baby, I love you so much, Robbie!"

His body seizes as it prepares to shot more genetic material into her womb. Knowing that she has been protected by birth control for the past three weeks, the thought of having his baby excites her past the point of orgasm. Her body hungrily accepts his sexual fluids. Secretly she wishes for his baby to grow inside of her.

Grunting, he mutters, "Shit, baby, don't rip it off of me. I can't make you feel good again if it's no longer attached."

She smiles around the ball gag and nuzzles the side of his head affectionately. She purrs as she feels his seed enter her and then slowly drip down his shaft and her legs.

Day 53

Robyn walks into their shared bedroom after her shower. Jaxson is staring at his phone obviously upset. She quietly sits down next to him pulling an arm around him and resting her head against his shoulder.

"What's the matter, J?" she asks in the most comforting voice she can manage. She hates seeing him distraught.

"My downstairs neighbor just told me that I've been evicted for abandoning my apartment. The complex ignored by emails and voicemails that I was forcibly quarantined here and cannot return without risking arrest. The just auctioned off my stuff this morning," he explains quietly.

"I'm so sorry, baby. We can find a lawyer after the quarantine is over. Hopefully we can get your apartment and your stuff back," she says hopefully.

"The lawyer part sounds good. But I don't want to go back there. The stuff?" he shrugs. "I can buy more crap. I'm not that worried about it. It's just... sudden."

Robyn hugs him tightly. "What can sissy do for you?" she asks hoping for a positive idea.

Looking at her and brushing her hair behind her ear, "Just be you, ok? You know what big sister's are supposed to do," he says smiling.

"Hhmmmm... Which do you want. Me being me, or a proper big sister?"

Jaxson chuckles, "Those are the same."

With a huge dirty grin on her face, she slide around his body and gets on her knees in front of him, "Then one sloppy blowjob it is," she says as she pulls his hardening dick out of his boxers.

Day 60

Robyn stares at the home pregnancy test in her hands. //Oh shit. It really did happen! What is he going to say? Whatthefuck, whatthefuck, whatamIgoingtodo, whatamIgoingtodo?// Robyn panics in her mind. She throws the test stick into the trash, and leaves the bathroom. She just finished rinsing her mouth of the vomit.

As she walks into the kitchen, she steels herself for seeing Jaxson, the only lover that she has known for all of 2020. He is sitting at the kitchen table munching on cereal. He looks up, concerned. "Is your stomach still upset?" he asks.

"Yeah, I must have eaten something bad. At least it's not COVID." she tries to play it off.

"Ok, well, I got you some fruit and yogurt out if you're hungry. I'll go to the store later for some pickles and olives later. I can't have you getting dehydrated. Do you want me to get you some ice cream as well?" he asks thoughtfully.

Robyn's insides gets squishy, //How is it that the first man that takes my health seriously, is my brother? Especially after all the shit that we've been through?// she wonders. "Yes, that would be nice. Cookie dough, please?"

//I'm going to have to keep the pregnancy a secret as long as I can. I don't know how he'll react. Most likely he'll bolt and never talk to me ever again.// she worries.

***

Early November 2033

Robyn hurriedly finishes the birthday cake for Michael and Mikayla. Lance wanders into the kitchen upset, "Moooom! Oscar called me stupid!" He looks on the verge of tears.

Robyn sighs heavily, "Lance, darling. What did I tell you to do the last time that Oscar said that?"

"Ignore him, and think of a way to show him up?" the seven year old responds.

"Good. Now take that bowl of pasta salad out to Grandma," she instructs her child. Lance sniffles and does as he's told. Robyn follows her child out into the backyard carrying the cake, with the candles already lit.

Once she walks out the door, the gathered family and friends break out into the 'Happy Birthday' song for the 13 year old twins who are sitting in their respective Disney Princess and Viking decorated chairs. The brother and sister sing to each other as everyone else sings to them collectively. Their grandmother takes the pasta salad from the seven year old sibling as she sings. The children's Uncle Alix and Aunt Lillian herd the nine year old Oscar and carry the three year old Marissa to the singing and cake.

After Robyn sets the cake down on the table, the twins blow out the candles. Robyn's mother leans over to asks gruffly, "And WhErE iS tHe ChIlDrEn'S fAtHeR?"

"Chill, mom. He's on his way. He had to pick up the big gifts," Robyn replied smoothly.

"MmHmm," her mother grunts sarcastically.

The children proceed to parcel out the large sheet cake. The twins take joy in chasing each other around to smear pieces of confection into the other's face.

A cough interrupts the children's unnecessary destruction of food. "So, am I supposed to take these gifts back?" The twins' heads spin around.

In unison, they declare, "Noooo! Dad!"

"Then clean yourselves up. They're getting hungry." he orders his children. They look at him confused. Their grandfather walks into the yard behind their father with a 30 pound bag of puppy food. Michael and Mikayla's eyes get wide.

"You didn't!" the grandmother shouts incredulously and angrily. "And you helped him, you fucking asshole!" she shouts at her husband.

The grandfather shrugs, saying, "You had the same reaction when we did it for our kids. They kept those dogs alive and happy," as he sets down the bag of food. "See?" He points at the elderly dog shuffling up to Robyn. His wife huffs and crosses her arms.

A scant few minutes later after the twin's cleaned up, they're introduced to their new friends and responsibilities, golden and black Labradors.

"Are you sure about this honey?" Robyn asks her partner.

"Of course, I am. I was sure about you wasn't I?" he smirks at her before wrapping his arms around her.

Looking up at him, "There's no need to be an ass, Jaxson."

"Of course not, honey." He whispers into her ear as he rubs her pregnant belly. "I love you."