Forced Rape

Story Info
A restaurateur and a young man forced to rape their crush.
7.9k words
4.56
87.8k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

Sam went about his cleaning chores. It was closing time Saturday night at his restaurant and he was ready to call it a day. The doors were locked and Anna his young greeter was finishing up at the register. There was only a few dollars left in the till, enough to get started the next morning. Carl, his brother, had already picked up the receipts for the day and taken them to the bank.

Sam stopped and watched Anna count out the money. She was a very sweet, very pretty young girl. She was 19, had the pale, flawless, alabaster skin and dark hair of her Russian ancestors. And her face was perfect, fine boned, with full lips and ice blue eyes.

Her body was also perfect, at least in Sam's estimation. She was 5' 3" tall and weighed 120 lbs. Her legs were well shaped and her figure was a classic hour glass. She had "B" cup breasts that fit perfectly with her frame. She never wore any clothes that could be considered revealing, but the ones she did wear none the less showed off her charms.

Today she was in a tight white ruffled blouse that conformed to every curve of her torso. Her shirt came to just above her knee, was tight over her buttocks, showing the curves of her cheeks, then flared slightly. Sam found her very attractive, and so did his patrons. Many commented on how pretty Anna was, and everyone commented on her perfect manners.

Because Sam found her attractive, he tried very hard not to become too familiar. He liked Anna a lot and didn't want her to get the impression he was coming on to her because he didn't want to lose her as a greeter.

"Are you almost finished?" He called to her.

"Almost." She called back flashing him her pretty smile.

"I'll dump the trash can in my office and lock the back," He said heading to his office.

His office was a small room right off the back door. It had a desk, two file cabinets, a chair and a sofa. Those were for the few people who came into his office and on the days when he worked 14 or 15 hours straight, the occasional nap. Sam grabbed the trash can and stepped out the back door to dump it. He dumped it in the trash container and when he turned to reenter the back door, he felt something pressed to the back of his head.

A moment later a young male voice growled, "Ok old man. All I want is money. You try to be a hero I'll blow your fucking head off!"

Sam realized what was pressed to his head was a gun barrel. He stopped dead still waiting to see what the assailant would demand next.

"Is there anyone else here?" The shadowy figured asked, pushing the gun barrel a little harder against his head.

Sam licked his dry lips and said, "Just. my greeter Anna."

"Ok. Get inside!" The young male voice hissed.

Sam stepped in the door with the gun still pressed to his head. Sam could see the guy from the corner of his eye. He had on a black hoodie and a ski mask.

"Call her back here." The gunman said, "And don't let her know anything is wrong!"

"Anna!" Sam called out, "Can you come back here for a moment?"

"Sure. I'll be right there." Anna called back.

"Tell her you will be in the office." The gunman hissed, pressing the barrel of his weapon tighter to Sam's head.

"I'll be in the office," Sam called.

"Ok," Anna called back in her sweet, melodious voice.

The guy pointed at Sam's office door and said simply, "Inside."

As they entered the office the gunman said, "Sit at your desk."

Sam sat down and the gunman pulled a roll of electrical tape from a pocket. Quickly he taped Sam's hands behind him and to the chair. The young thug stepped over to a spot behind the door. The silence was deafening as they waited. A couple of minutes later the door opened and Anna stepped in.

"What's up?" she asked as she entered.

"This is." The gunman said as he pushed the door shut and stepped out of his hiding place.

Anna's eyes grew large with fear as she saw the gun.

"Don't hurt me please!" She gasped.

"Do as I tell you and I won't. Now sit in that chair." The young man said waving at a chair with the pistol.

Anna sat and the gunman taped her hands behind her.

"Now I'm going to go check the register. You both better behave or I'll have to get nasty."

When he left the room Sam said, "Anna, I'm sorry. I had no idea he was waiting for me out back."

"That's ok, it isn't your fault." She said, her voice shaking with fear.

The gunman was back in a few minutes yelling, "Shit! There's was only $100.00 in there! Where the fuck is the rest of it?"

"It was sent to the bank already," Sam said.

"You're lying!" The gunman growled pointing the gun at Sam.

"I swear!" Sam replied fear showing in his voice.

"Shit!" The gunman hissed.

Then he turned and looked at Anna. He walked over and without hesitation grabbed her breast.

"Maybe I should take some of this to make up for it!" He said with an evil laugh.

"Please! No!" She gasped in panic.

The gunman put the barrel of his weapon to her forehead and said in an icy voice, "Sit still. Very, very still."

Anna froze. The gunman laughed again and gave her breast another hard squeeze.

"Please don't!" Sam yelped, "Take me to the bank and I'll get any money you want! Just leave her alone!"

"Right! So we can get stopped by the cops on the way, or get my picture on the surveillance camera. No fucking way! But don't worry. I'm not going to fuck this sweet little thing. I'm not stupid enough to leave DNA for the cops."

The gunman looked at Sam, then Anna and said, "But...I can still entertain myself and have some fun."

He pulled out a knife and cut Sam loose from his chair. He moved the chair out into the open, then had Sam sit and re-taped his hands behind him. The gunman then cut Anna loose. He grabbed her arm and pulled her over to a spot in front of Sam.

"On your knees." He growled.

Anna slowly dropped to her knees facing the masked assailant.

"Not me," The man said, "Him," pointing at Sam.

Ana turned to face Sam, looking up at him, fear filling her eyes.

"It will be alright," Sam whispered.

The gunman pulled the chair he had previously had Anna taped to over close to the two, turned it backward, straddled it, then waved at Sam with his gun, "Alright. I'm ready for my entertainment. Undo his pants and pull 'em down."

Anna looked shocked.

"Please, do what he asked so he doesn't hurt you," Sam whispered.

Anna nodded and, then unsnapped and unzipped his pants. She pulled them down, leaving them bunched around his ankles.

"Excellent!" The gunman chortled, "Now his boxers."

Anna hesitated for a moment, then leaned forward and pulled Sam's underwear down off his hips. Sam tried to help by picking up his hips. Anna left them bunched around his ankles on top of his pants.

"Good, good." The masked man said, "Now grab that cock and suck on it!"

"I've never..." the young girl began to protest.

"Shut the fuck up and suck!" The masked thug yelled.

Anna jumped like she was slapped, grabbed hold of Sam's cock, which was semi-hard and held it up. She leaned forward and put the head in her mouth.

"That's it cunt! Suck on it good!" The gunman urged her with an evil chortle.

It didn't take much of her warm mouth sucking on the head before Sam's cock was rock hard.

"I'm sorry Anna!" Sam whispered.

Anna said nothing, she couldn't, her mouth was full of Sam's hard cock.

"All of it!" The gunman said, leaning forward and prodding her shoulder with the gun barrel, "Take all of it! I want to see your lips against the base! I want his entire cock down your throat!"

In a panic Anna pushed downward, sliding all of Sam's cock into her mouth. She gagged then pulled back as the crown hit the back of her throat.

"That's it cunt! Give him a really good blow job and I won't have to shoot you!"

It took Anna a few minutes before she found a rhythm: all the way down until she touched his pubic hair with her lips, then back out until just the head was in her mouth. At the beginning, she had been too frightened to think about what she was doing. Now, as she got into it, she could feel herself getting wet between the legs. When she first realized it, she was appalled, then as she continued sucking on Sam's cock, the damp feeling between her legs turned to a warm glow

filling her belly and crotch.

The revulsion she had felt at first slowly disappeared. After all, Sam was being forced to do this just as she was. And deep down she had always wanted to have sex. Her parents were so strict that even at 19 they wouldn't let her date. She had fantasied about boyfriends, and even Sam a time or two.

So, by the time Sam groaned, "I'm sorry Anna, I'm going to cum." she wanted it, wanted to experience it.

The gunman leaned forward and growled, "When he does, swallow it. Swallow all of it! Don't you dare let one drop spill or you will pay!"

Sam's cock exploded, twitching, spasming, blasting rope after rope of thick cum down her throat. Anna gagged, then swallowed, trying desperately not to let any spill out the sides of her mouth. After five blasts, she felt his cock quiver, then weakly spasm again two or three times. Anna kept sucking at his hard stalk, not wanting the gunman to hurt her, but just as much to keep Sam's hard rod in her mouth. She was starting to enjoy the feel of it, the taste of it.

The gunman grabbed her shoulder, pulled her to her feet and said, "Your turn you little slut. Sit! On the couch."

Anna hesitated for a moment, long enough to anger the masked man.

He pushed the gun barrel into her temple and yelled," On the fucking couch!"

Anne quickly got to her feet and sat down on the couch. She was trembling with fear, not knowing what he was going to do.

"Don't worry. I told you, I'm not going to fuck you. As I said, I'm not about to leave any evidence for the cops." Ending his statement with an evil chuckle.

He then asked, "You ever been fucked before?"

Anna shook her head and the gunman laughed.

"This is rich! A virgin! Well Mr. Restaurant man, you get to show her what it's about!"

He walked over and cut Sam loose from his chair, then said, "Eat her. Make her cum. You don't make her cum you're both gonna pay."

Sam walked slowly to the couch and knelt between Anna's smooth legs.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to her.

She nodded and whispered back, "It's ok. Please, just do as he said. I don't want to get either one of us hurt."

Sam slowly folded back her skirt, exposing her crotch. Anna had on a pair of powder blue panties. Sam hooked his fingers into the band and began to pull them down off her hips. Anna raised her ass to allow him to pull them off. Sam dropped them on the floor, then slowly began to lean forward to do as the masked gun demanded.

"Wait!" The young man said, "Take off her top and bra, I want to see her tits."

Sam did as he was bid. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off, then reached around behind her and unsnapped her bra. When he pulled it off, he firm, young tits were exposed. Her nipples were hard, standing out from her breasts. Her areolas were light brown and crinkled with sexual excitement.

The gunman laughed and said, "Damn! The little bitch is turned on! Suck 'em for her."

Sam leaned forward to put his mouth on her nipple. As he did, he locked eyes with Anna. Her's were wide open her lower lip was caught between her teeth. As his eyes found hers she nodded as if to say, 'It's ok.'

Sam's mouth found her nipple. As his tongue slid across it, he felt her tremble. He alternately sucked one, then the other for the next few minutes. As he did he felt Anna's body stiffen and tremble each time his tongue slid over her hard nipple.

Finally, the gunman said, "That's enough of that. I want to see you eat her snatch. Get to it!"

Sam leaned down slowly, his eyes seeking Anna's as he did. Again, she nodded, again as if to tell him it was alright. Sam pushed her legs up, spreading them wide. As he put his mouth on her he was surprised to find her sopping wet. As his tongue slipped into her slit, found the hard, little nub of her clit, he felt more than heard her groan.

Sam found himself enjoying the wonderful taste of her pussy. He would alternately suck her clit, then move to her tight virgin hole and tongue fuck her. At the first taste of her sweet young sex, his cock had sprung to life and was again rock hard. He licked, sucked and tongued her pussy, trying his best to make her enjoy it. To his surprise, it wasn't long and he felt her stiffen, heard her gasp, then felt her pussy pulsing as she came.

"All fucking right! The little slut got her first nut!" The gunman said, then added, "but I'm running out of time."

He pointed the gun at Sam, and pointed to the chair with the other hand, "Get your ass back in

that chair!"

Sam got up off his knees and with his pants and underwear still around his ankles, waddled to the chair and sat down. The masked man again taped his hands to the legs in the back.

He then turned to Anna and said, "Get up and come here."

Anna stood and slowly walked over to where the gunman was pointing, right next to Sam.

"Now climb astride of his lap. There's one more little thing I want to see before I leave. You've been very cooperative. Don't get stupid now and you won't be hurt."

Anna straddled Sam's lap and sat down. She could feel his hard cock pressed tightly against her slit.

She felt the gunman pull up the back of her skirt, then heard him say, "Okay. Reach down and grab his cock and put the head against your pussy."

Anna slowly reached under her and took hold of Sam's hard rod. She rubbed it between her pussy lips until she was sure it was against her entrance, then she pulled her hand out and put them both on Sam's shoulders.

"Alright cunt," The gunman growled, "Shove it in! I want to see the whole thing stuffed in your virgin pussy, then I'm out of here."

Again, Anna locked eyes with Sam. She nodded. She had always heard it would hurt the first time she had sex, so she took a deep breath than with a steady downward shove of her hips pushed his hard cock up into her virgin pussy. She felt it as it slid into her, then a moment later his length was all the way inside her. She had expected it to hurt, but instaed she couldn't beleive how good it felt. She let out a gasp, then sat trembling, impaled on Sam's hard rod.

"Oh fuck yes!" The gunman chortled.

He stepped around and grabbed both her wrists. He pulled them down behind Sam and taped them together. He reached under the chair and pulled her ankles together and taped them also.

He stood and said, "Hasta la vista!"

With that, he stepped out the back door and was gone.

As the door closed Sam said, "I'm so sorry Anna! Can you get to my hands and get the tape loose?"

Anna leaned forward and tried to reach Sam's hands. The movement slid his cock out of her a bit. As she struggled to reach the tape on his hands her movement caused his hard rod to side in and out of her in short strokes. When she leaned back to rest for a moment, it caused his cock to slide all the way back into her wet, swollen sex.

Again and again she tried to reach the tape on his hands. As she struggled, trying to reach his hands to get him free, she found her movement causing his cock to slide in and out of her was also causing a warm pressure to build in her. She realized it felt good. In fact, it felt very, very good. Before long she was close to an orgasm.

"You can't get to my hands? Oh god! You have to stop for a minute! I'm so sorry Anna, but I'm getting close to cumming! I can't help it! And your movements are pushing me closer!"

"Maybe..maybe I should help you finish then we can concentrate on your hands." Anna moaned.

"Are you sure?" Sam gasped.

"Oh...oh...oh..." Anna moaned, "Ye...yes, I'm sure!"

By then she was bouncing up and down on his cock, sliding it in and out of her pussy.

"Oh...I'm...gunna...CUM!" Sam groaned as his cock throbbed, blasting rope after rope of thick cream deep into her virgin depths.

As she felt his cock throbbing, twitching inside her, as she felt the warm gush of his cum filling her Anna's climax exploded. Bolts of pure pleasure blasted through her, filling her entire body. It seemed to last forever, but finally ebb and she sat still, gasping, drained.

"I'm sorry Anna, I couldn't help it! It felt so good, I couldn't stop myself! I am so sorry!"

"It's ok Sam." Anna whispered, a smile playing at the corner of her lips, "That bad man forced us to be like this, We didn't have a choice. Besides...I...I did too."

"You climaxed?" Sam asked.

"Yes." Anna replied, "And...I..aw...I hope you won't be disgusted with me, but... aw... I liked it."

"Anna I could never be disgusted with you. Ever. Besides it's a natural thing to enjoy it. I'm sorry it was under these circumstances. Shall we see if we can get loose?"

After stretching hard Anna was finally able to get hold of the tape on Sam's wrists and worked at it until she had him free. It was only a matter of seconds later he had them both free. Anna slowly pulled on her clothes. She was in shock, both from the things the gunman had made them do as well as the response from her body to those sexual things. When she had her clothes on Anne looked over at Sam. He had also gotten dressed.

"We should call the police." Sam said, "We need to report this."

"No!" Anna cried, "Please! My parents will be so angry. And they won't believe that someone forced us to do it. My dad will come looking for you to hurt you!"

"Are you sure you don't want me to call the police? I could tell them about the robbery, but omit what the guy did after." Sam said.

"Please don't." Anna said in a soft voice, "I'm...I'm not sure I can lie to the police. And even if I did, what if...what if they catch the guy and he tells them what he did? I don't want my parents to know. The only way is to not call the police."

" There was only $100.00 in the till so I didn't lose much. If you're sure you don't want me to I won't call the police." Sam said.

"I'm sure. " Anna replied.

"Ok." Sam said, "I'll walk you to your car. Tomorrow though I'm buying a gun for this place."

Anna drove home slowly, thinking about what had happened. She was very angry with the gunman for scaring her and Sam that way, but she was neither angry nor depressed about what had happened with Sam. In fact, she found herself thinking about it more and more.

Anna showered and lay in bed that night running the events through her mind. She couldn't stop thinking about how good it had felt when Sam licked her, how good it was to have Sam's cock inside her. She finally fell asleep a few hours later, still unable to get the thought of how good sex had felt out of her head.

Anna was scheduled to work at Sam's again the next Saturday. All week at home or during the summer college classes she was taking she thought about what happened. To her surprise each time she did, she felt that pressure in her tummy and pussy. She thought she knew what she wanted to do, but was still undecided.

When she arrived, Sam called her into the office closed the door and said, "Are you sure you want to work tonight? You can take the night off. I'll pay you for it so you don't have to worry about losing wages."

"I'm fine." She replied with a bright smile, "I want to work."

It was a very busy Saturday night and before either Sam or Anna knew it, it was closing time. Anne closed the till as Sam finished the cleaning.

When he was done Sam called out to Anna, "I'm done. Are you?"

"Yes." She called back, "I'll be right there."

Anna walked back to the office. All evening she had been deliberating on what she wanted to do. She still hadn't made up her mind when she stepped into Sam's office. As her eyes found the couch she felt her pussy grow wet at the thought of Sam's tongue. She glanced at the chair they had been tied to and her pussy grew even wetter as she remembered the feel of his cock inside her.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers