Forced Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" Sam asked as he walked over to her.

"Aw, yes...yes I'm fine. I was just remembering...what happened..." She replied.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" Sam said, "I shouldn't have had you come back here!"

"No, it's fine." Anna smiled at him, "The bad guy with the gun bothers me. But the rest doesn't bother me at all. Actually..aw...can I tell you something? You have to promise you won't be shocked or upset at me."

"I promise. Tell me anything you want. We already share a really big secret, so you can be certain I won't tell a soul about whatever you have to tell me."

"Well...I...aw...I kind of liked what we did." Anna said in a soft voice.

"Really?" Sam asked surprise in his voice.

"Yes." Anna whispered, "Does that make me a bad person?"

"Not at all!" Sam replied with a smile, "you're a young woman. Your body responded to what we did as it is made to do. You really liked the...aw...the sex part?"

"Yes. Very much." Anna said, her voice even softer than before.

"Can I tell you something? You promise not to be offended or think badly of me?" Sam asked.

"Sam, after what happened to us I could never think badly of you. And I won't be offended. I promise." Anna replied with a smile.

"What happened was scary. I thought the guy might want to kill us. But the sexual part..I...aw..I, well I liked it a lot. You are a very attractive young woman."

As she listened to Sam Anna felt that the tension she had felt during the incident, the first tendrils of a could be climax. Anna stared at the floor, her cheeks tinged with pink, not from being embarrassed about what Sam had said, but by the thoughts swirling through her mind.

There was silence for several moments, then Sam's voice broke it, "Anna, can I ask you something?"

She nodded her head and Sam said nervously, "Would you, aw...would you like to do it again? This time without a bad guy pointing a gun at us?"

Anna didn't answer right away. Sam waited, his heart thumping in his chest, wondering if he had screwed up.

Just as he was sure he did Anna smiled and replied in her soft, melodious voice, "Yes."

Sam let out his breath in a huff, grinned, and said, "Great! Come, let's sit on the couch."

They sat down and Sam hesitantly reached out and cupped her breast in his hand. Anne could feel the pressure in her tummy go up a notch as he gently squeezed her breast.

"Sam." She said, "I..aw I really liked how we did it last week when you...aw...used your mouth. Can we do that again? Please?"

"Sure."

He got up and knelt in front of her. He gently pushed her back until she was laying with her hips off the edge of the couch. He folded her skirt back, exposing the pair of pink panties she had on. He hooked his fingers into the band and slowly pulled them down. When they were off Sam tossed them on the floor, then leaned down and slipped his tongue between the damp lips of her pussy.

Anna groaned and whispered, "Oh God! It feels better than last time!"

Sam licked her clit, then up and down her slit, sliding his tongue into her entrance before licking up to rub her clit with his tongue tip. The taste of her tight teen pussy made his cock rock hard. Sam had his tongue buried as deep in her as he could get it when she climaxed.

Anna moaned, grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face tighter to her sex. Sam felt her pussy pulse, sucking at his tongue. He wanted to feel that on his cock, but didn't want to stop eating her. Finally she collapsed back with a gasp, letting go of his head. Sam got up on his knees and hastily pulled out his rock, hard cock.

He pulled her to him, placed the bulbous head against her wet entrance, grabbed her hips and with one slow shove buried it to his balls inside Anne. He began to fuck her with long, slow strokes, not wanting to hurry, wanting to make it last as long as possible. Each time his balls slapped her ass it brought a moan from her. As he fucked her Sam felt her pull her legs up and she grabbed her ankles, holding her up, spreading herself even wider for him.

Sam fucked her slowly, sliding into her over and over until he could feel his balls drawing up in readiness, then his cock exploded, blasting rope after rope of thick cum into her womb. Just as his cock throbbed the first time, Anna's second climax peaked. Her pussy gripped and milked at his cock, as if to get every last drop of his seed. When they were done Sam lay panting on top of her, his cock still buried inside her.

"Would you like to do it again?" He asked.

"Yes. Please." She said in a soft voice.

"I think you and I will have a date after each of the nights you work for me. Ok?" Sam said with a grin.

"I'd like that." She replied with a smile.

"Would you like to work a few more evenings then you are? Say two or three? So you can be here at closing time?" Sam asked with a sly grin.

"I'll be happy to do that." Anna replied a smile tipping the corners of her mouth,, "Are we done tonight?"

"Not unless you want to be. " Sam replied as he slipped his hand down and began to gently rub her clit with his thumb as he pushed his cock deeper into her. In answer, Anna smiled, then held her lower lip between he teeth as she pulled her legs up.

***************************************************************************

Gwynne threw another shirt into the washer and sighed. It was summer, but here she was at home when she should be at the beach with her husband Phil and their 18-year-old son Mark. She should have been having fun, instead she was doing laundry and feeling depressed.

Instead of the beach her husband was off with his company working and she was stuck at home. She didn't even have her work to fill her time. She was a volunteer counselor at the local community college. She helped the kids work out some of their problems if they weren't too complicated, but it was summer and she wasn't working. Additionally, she suspected her husband had a girl on the side because he spent a lot of time away with the company, and hadn't touched her in months when he was home.

"Hey Mrs. Palmer." A young male voice said from behind her, "Is Mark home."

Gwynne looked around and smiled. It was Hayden, Mark's classmate and their next-door neighbor. Hayden was the same age as Mark and had lived next door since he was in kindergarten. She liked the young man. He was a sweet, handsome young man.

"Good morning Hayden." She said smiling at him, "Marks upstairs."

"Thanks Mrs. Palmer." Hayden said, "You are looking very pretty today by the way."

Gwynne smiled at him. She knew Hayden was infatuated with her. Many times when he came to visit, he would hang around her rather than with Mark. But she liked him and liked his compliments. It made her feel desirable. Sometimes she'd do something just to give him a little thrill as payment for his attention, which she was about to do.

She stepped forward and pulled him to her, hugging him tightly. She didn't have on a bra and knowingly pushed her tits into his chest. She gave him a short quick kiss right on the mouth. She knew that would give him his daily, if not weekly thrill.

"Thank you Hayden. You are so sweet!"

His cheeks colored and he grinned as she stepped back. As she watched him walk up the stairs she almost wished he were a few years older. If she could prove her husband was screwing around on her, she'd love to take Hayden to her bed.

'He'd appreciate it.' She thought as she pulled a load of clothes from the dryer.

Later that evening Mark told her he was going to spend the night with some friends out at the lake. Gwynne took a shower, then got dressed in a loose top and a pair of sweat pants. With no one else around she wanted to be comfortable, so she didn't put on any underwear. She curled up on the couch to watch a movie. She fell asleep and woke just as the movie was done.

She stretched and contemplated going to bed, but decided it was too early for that so decided to watch another movie instead. Just as she was getting up to choose one from the DVD collection, a knock sounded on the door. When she opened it Hayden was standing on the porch.

"Hi Mrs. Palmer." He said, "I know Mark is gone but my family is too. I don't have anything to do. Can I come over and watch TV with you?"

Gwynne smiled and said, "Sure. Come on. I was just about to watch a movie. Have you had dinner yet?"

"No, not yet. I tell you what, how about I run down to the Chinese place and get take out? I'll buy." Hayden said.

"Ok." Gwynne replied, "It's a dinner date!"

Hayden's face lit up as he headed for his car. Gwynne chuckled to herself. The boy was a real dear. Hayden was back in half an hour with the take out. They ate dinner as they watched a movie, an older comedy that had them both laughing.

Halfway through the movie the doorbell sounded. Gwynne was engrossed in the movie and didn't stop to think how late it was or wonder who could be at her door that time of night. She got up and quickly went out, pausing the DVD so as not to miss any of the movie.

It took an instant for Gwynne to realize the man standing on her porch had on a ski mask and also held a gun in his hand. Before she could react, he pushed his way inside and slammed the door behind him.

He shoved Gwynne against the wall and growled, "Don't scream, don't struggle and you won't get hurt. I need a place to hang out for an hour or so. The cops are looking for me all over this neighborhood. After it's clear I'll leave. If you cooperate you won't get hurt. Understand?"

Gwynne was in shock. All she could do was nod yes.

"Is there anyone else here?" The man asked.

"In the...in the living room. A young man...my neighbor. " She said in a shaky whisper.

"Go. In to the living room." He ordered pushing her ahead of him.

When they entered the room, Hayden looked up and froze.

"Don't do anything stupid if you want to stay healthy!" The masked man barked, "If both of you cooperate and don't do anything to piss me off, I'll be out of here in a while and you'll be fine."

Hayden nodded and the gunman said, "Good. Now come with me."

He had them both walk ahead of him to the dining room. He had them each grab a chair and carry it back to the living room. He ordered them to sit, then he pulled a roll of electrical tape from his pocket and taped their arms and legs to the chairs. He checked his tape work, then left the room.

"I think we'll be ok If we don't make him mad." Hayden whispered, "But I won't let him hurt you, I promise!"

'Haden don't you dare do anything to get yourself hurt or killed!" Gwynne whispered, "Do everything he says! Promise me you will!"

"Okay," Hayden whispered back nervously, "I...promise."

The gunman walked into the room a moment later, a beer from Gwynne's refrigerator in his hand. He set the beer down, walked over and grabbed one of Gwynne's breasts.

"Nice." He said with a dark chuckle.

"don't you dare touch her!" Hayden yelped.

The gunman looked from Gwynne to Hayden and back then said with a sneer, "So the young man likes you does he? Don't worry I ain't gonna tap that. I ain't that stupid, to leave DNA for the cops. But we have some time to kill and I need some entertainment to fill the time."

He looked at Hayden and said, "Since you're so taken with the woman of the house, I think I'll help you out, and you two can entertain me!"

He walked over to Gwynne, pulled out a knife and cut the tape holding her arms and legs. He grabbed her, drug her over to Hayden's chair and pushed her to her knees in front of him.

"I think since he is so taken with you, you need to reward him. Give him a blow job."

Gwynne sat staring at the gunman, unsure if he meant what he said.

They were still for a few seconds, then the man leaned down, looked into her eyes and snarled, "I told you not to piss me off! Now suck...his..cock!"

Gwynne jumped as if slapped, then grabbed the front of Hayden's shorts. She had them unzipped and open in less than 3 seconds. His cock was semi-hard but as her hand closed around it, it grew instantly to full stiffness. She looked up at Hayden to find him staring back at her, a look of shock on his face.

"It's ok." She whispered to him, "It's not your fault."

She leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. As the large purple head slipped between her lips, Gwynne felt her pussy grow wet. Since her husband had lost interest in sex, she hadn't given a blow job for months. The feel of Hayden's hard rod, the musky man taste of his precum made her pussy twitch.

A thought hit her from nowhere, 'God I need to be fucked!'

She cupped his balls and sucked gently on the crown of his cock. Even though she was being forced, she wanted to make this the best blow job she could for her young admirer. She succeeded better than she knew. Hayden had never had a blow job, so her very experienced sucking caused him to reach a climax very quickly.

Before she knew it he groaned, "Oh God!" and a stream of cum blasted into her throat.

She was taken by surprise, but she recovered quickly, cupping and kneading his balls with one hand while she used the other to wrap around the base of his cock, all the while continuing to suck and lick on the crown. Hayden blasted six long hard streams of cum into her throat before he finished. When he was done cumming Gwynne gently licked his hard rod clean, then looked up at the masked man.

"Jesus Christ!" He growled, "That took all of a minute and a half! We've got time to burn! Do it again! I want you to suck him until he cums again!"

Gwynne leaned forward and again took Hayden's still stiff cock into her mouth. She returned to sucking him and fondling his balls. Since he had already cum once, she worked at his cock for a long time this second time around. As she sucked him her pussy grew wetter and wetter until her inner thighs were coated with moisture from her dripping pussy. She couldn't take it and began to squeeze her legs together and rock, trying to stimulate her aching pussy.

"Sit still!" The gunman snarled, prodding her with the barrel of his pistol, "You'll get yours soon enough. If I let you."

She stopped and groaned with frustration as she continued to suck Hayden's hard rod. After a moment it struck her what the thug had said. She realized the only way she was going to get to cum was if she made Hayden cum a second time. She knew one trick that would get him to cum quickly.

As she sucked his hard rod she wetted her forefinger with saliva. She put it against his asshole and began to work it in. Hayden moaned as he felt her pushing her finger into his rectum. It seemed to add another level to her blow job. When Gwynne had her finger all the way up his ass, she curled it upward until she found his prostate. She began to rub it as she slid her mouth up and down his cock.

It took all of a minute and Hayden groaned, raised his hips, pushing his cock deep into her throat and blasted another stream of cum down her gullet. After half a minute and four hard blasts of man juice, he collapsed back onto the chair. Gwynne looked up expectantly at the gunman.

He chuckled and said, "Get your ass over here on the couch."

She jumped up and almost ran to the couch.

The gunman pointed at her and said, "Get 'em off, all of them!"

Gwynne was way to horny to think about anything but sex. The fact of a thug watching her strip didn't slow her down as she dropped her sweat pants to her ankles, then pulled her top up and off. She tossed it to the floor and stood in front of the gunman and Hayden totally naked.

"Sit." The masked man ordered pointing at the couch.

Gwynne sat down, squirming on the couch cushion, unable to sit still.

The gunman cut Hayden loose then said, "Ok stud. She did for you. Time to repay the favor. Get your ass over there and eat her pussy."

Hayden walked over and got on his knees between Gwynne's legs. She raised them both and draped them over his shoulders, giving him a great view of her pink, swollen slit. Her lips lay slightly open,, the pink, soft-looking flesh between them was wet and glistening with moisture. He had never seen a woman's pussy much less up close. Especially one wet and ready to be fucked.

When he leaned forward and got the first real whiff of the musky scent wafting from between her legs, Hayden could feel his cock begin to grow hard again. He leaned down and used his thumbs to spread her pussy open, then slowly inserted his tongue between them.

As his tongue touched her pussy Gwynne groaned, grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face tightly to her sex. For Hayden, the first taste of her wet, turned on pussy made his cock slam all the way to attention.

It took all of a minute and a huge climax ripped through Gwynne's body. She stiffened, screamed and pulled Hayden's face so tight to her pussy he thought he would smother. Finally, she shivered and relaxed. Hayden sat up just as the gunman pulled a cell phone from his pocket and held it to his ear.

He listened for a few seconds, then said, "Good. Ok, I'm on the way."

"Well kiddies," he said as he tucked the phone back into his pocket, "Time for me to go."

He pointed at Hayden and barked, "Get your ass back on that chair!"

Hayden sat down and the gunman taped his arms to the back legs of the chair and his legs to the front ones. The masked man then ordered Gwynne to straddle Hayden's lap, which she did, and to get his cock stuffed into her pussy, which without hesitation she also did. He taped her ankles together under the chair, then taped her wrists together behind Hayden.

"Hasta La Vista babies!" The gunman said, saluting them with the pistol barrel, "Have fun and I hope your husband isn't going to be pissed to find you this way."

Hayden and Gwynne sat quietly for a few minutes after the man left, then Hayden said, "Aw...can you reach down and undo my hands so we can get free?"

Gwynne looked into his eyes, smiled and said, "If I do I'll have to get off your lap. Are you sure you want me to do that?"

Hayden looked nervous but said, "No, no I don't want you to get off my lap. What if you untied my hands and I didn't untie yours?"

Gwynne grinned and said, "What if I untie you, you untie me and we finish fucking anyway? It's," she craned her neck around until she could see the clock, "10:00, Mark won't be home until tomorrow morning. How many times do you think you can fuck me before he comes home?"

Hayden grinned and replied, "As many as you want!"

With much squirming, accompanied by much groaning and moaning caused by Hayden's cock sliding in and out of Gwynne as they tried to get free, she finally managed to get the tape off his wrists. They had each other untied a few minutes later.

As soon as they were both free, Gwynne began to slide back and forth on his cock as she gasped, "Suck my nipples!"

Hayden worked on first one then the other of her hard nipples, sucking, nibbling, pulling on them with his teeth and all the while Gwynne was slamming up and down on his cock.

Gwynne gasped, "Wait!" Then jumped off his lap.

Hayden was puzzled by her action, until she went to the couch and got on her hands and knees.

"Come on!" She motioned to him, "Fuck me doggy style!"

Hayden hustled over, climbed up behind her and pushed his cock back into her slippery cunt. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with long hard, jarring strokes.

Gwynne had her face on the couch arm screaming, "OH fuck yes! Fuck me harder! Harder!

HARDER!"

For the next three and a half hours they fucked in every imaginable position. By the time 3:30 rolled around they were both totally exhausted.

As Hayden pulled on his clothes getting ready to leave Gwynne kissed him hard on the mouth and said, "Thank you. That was the best sex I've had in a very long time! By the way, my husband and Mark will be gone next weekend. I'll be all alone. Care to watch another movie?"