Forced Rape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Definitely!" He said with a huge grin.

*************************************************************

Epilogue

Gwynne was waiting in her office when her 2:30 appointment knocked on the door.

"Come in." She said.

A young, very pretty, dark-haired, fair-skinned girl entered.

"Please sit down." Gwynne said with a smile, "What can I do for you?"

"Aw...well...if I tell you something, do you have to keep it a secret?" The girl asked.

"I will," Gwynne replied, "Unless it endangers you or someone else."

"It doesn't." The girl said, "I have to tell someone though."

"I'm a good listener," Gwynne replied with a smile, trying to put the girl at ease.

"Well, I work for a guy that runs a restaurant..." Anna started to tell her tale.

As she talked Gwynne couldn't believe the coincidence of two people experiencing the same thing, right down to the fact that the bad guy taped Anna astride her bosses lap!

As Anna finished her story Gwynne knew that whoever had done this thing to the girl had also done it to her and Hayden. But she also knew she would never tell anyone about what had happened, not because she was scared, or embarrassed, but because she had continued to fuck Hayden for the last two months and she'd be damned if she'd stop!

As Anna finished Gwynne said, "So do you want to stop seeing your boss sexually? Is that what you want to do by telling me this?"

"Oh no!" Anna gasped, "No! I like him. I like what we do. I just needed to know, am I a bad person for doing it with him? For liking it?"

Gwynne smiled and said, "No, no you aren't. If you like it enjoy it!"

________________________________________________________________

Sam sat at the picnic table waiting. He had only been there for five minutes so wasn't getting antsy.

"Hey uncle!" A young male voice called.

"Hey Hayden!" Sam called back.

"Are you and Gwynne still having fun?" Sam asked as his nephew sat down.

"Yea. That woman is going to wear me out, but I love it!" Hayden replied with a grin, then added, "How are you and Anna doing?"

"Great! We spend at least two hours every weekend in my office, fucking our brains out!" Sam laughed, "This worked out better than I thought it would."

"Yea. I thought I was going to get one crack at fucking Gwynne, now she's fucking me every chance we get."

"Yep. Anna loves sex and wants a lot of it too! Life is good ain't it?" Sam said with a wide grin.

"Very good!" Replied his nephew.