All Comments on 'Forced Slutty Transformation Ch. 03'

by beachboi_3

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, longer and harder

You have to make your chapters waaaaay longer. The average chapter is around 3500-5000 words. You can not build characters and plot with such short stories. You have skill, no doubt, good ideas, etc. Explain why the protagonist is so weak, willing or unable to resist. Give him, more depth, ie, married, family, job, etc.

Yorick69Yorick69over 6 years ago
Pretty dam good

As overall advice I think what "More, longer and harder" comment said is generally very good and sound advice to follow. And I'd say my general feedback would be pretty similar. Though having said that, I think there story has been more than just "pretty good" so far. I've enjoyed the series but it has crossed my mind in each chapter that I thought it should be a little longer. Character development/motivation, I think has been pretty good (especially considering the length) but in a spot or two I thought it use a little more.

I think these are smaller critiques and the overall writing show good talent and potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whatever

What a lame ass story made from absolute crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope it keeps going

I enjoyed it i love ruff foceful stories and chastity yumm reall hope there is more thanks short but good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4

Waiting patiently for chapter four (-:

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Really hot so far, keep the chapters coming please.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
More please

Please keep the story going it's getting good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Waiting see were it going

Dratini2011Dratini2011about 4 years ago

Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Please

We need at least one or two more. I am anxious for Mr. Swimteam to lose his virginity.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I read all three chapters and absolutely love the story. Please continue writing chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok for me it was well written for the most part. But the whole sweaty jock strap and the horrible stinch was gross. The Urination thing was sickening. Wish you had warned us ahead of time. I really liked the whole tied up thing. thought that was going someplace. perhaps a gangbang with the gardener and the pool guy or something. Overal it was well written. no misspellings or anything like that. But shy on details and the whole chastity thing was completely unbelievable. No way to just slip that on without lots of cooperation from our victim.

mic1980devmic1980dev7 months ago

fuck hot, great ideas, hot story, nice blackmailmaterial, please more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous