Forced Sub Couple

Story Info
Docile couple are enslaved.
2.5k words
4.5
8.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

I was small and un-athletic in High School...and never really hit a growth spurt, remaining small and un-imposing. I've been a nice guy, never caused any trouble, and bright enough to have a decent living.

My wife Joy, is also tiny....but stunningly feminine and beautiful.

In bed we have always been amenable to each other's needs....neither of us have ever been "selfish".

It took a few years to realize we were both "submissive".

We both got excited by "powerlessness".

We began sharing fantasies.

Joy wanted big strong men to "take" her. All her holes being fucked at once, while she was forced into total compliance....made to serve in any manner they wished.

My fantasies were almost identical, with a "feminization" element added.

Many nights I slept in panties, waking with a hardon...my fav...morning sex.

Joy often commented I was "so cute" in my panties, stroking my morning wood, "I love how when it's hard, it's outlined in your boy-panties," both praising and degrading me at the same time...stoking my sub side. Then I'd rip down her panties, pin her down, and intensely fuck her, stoking her fantasies. Then we contentedly showered together, often shaving each other's "parts", and off to work.

A few times we played....timidly, we stroked lotion onto each other's rear holes, which was sooo taboo, but wildly exciting...talking dirty, "You WANT this? Your rear hole is BEGGING".... Once we/I came, it ended---we were a bit embarrassed, skulking away from our sexuality.....and spend hours upon hours revisiting the intense ecstatic (taboo) orgasms...anticipating the next "secession".

Joy and her bestie, Amy, shared their sexual stories, and she/we assumed discretion from Amy.....We were WRONG!!

Within our small circle of friends (four couples, friends since high school), Amy shared our (secret) fantasies. They all knew Joy and I were Subs, and kept it secret from us....little did Joy and I know one day we'd be "lambs to the slaughter".

It happened on one of our (many) boat/camping trips.

Four couples, drifting on a pontoon, in the middle of the reservoir.

The girls all wore tiny bikinis, us guys all wore Speedos...Joy liked my Speedo tight, and small as possible...it wasn't any more than a bikini.

Amy got it started, "Mackie," my name is Mac, "Put lotion on me, please," handing me the bottle. She pulled the tie of her bikini top, while moving to lay on her belly.

Everyone got an ample glimpse of her breasts as she laid down.

Amy's Hubby, Paul, was right there; he'd aways put lotion on her....there was a "pregnant pause", but I was sitting right next to her, and the sight of her sexy body overcame my doubts, and I squirted lotion on her back.

She moaned as I lotioned, and directed my ministrations, "Up a bit. Right there! Harder! Oooh, That's nice!"

The "lotioning" turned into a massage, and Amy wasn't "asking" any more, she was ordering, "My shoulders. Straddle me, do my shoulders, HARDER!"

Straddling her, I worked on her back, neck, arms, even her hands, and then her scalp, and back downward...all the way down to her (thong) bikini bottom. I was working up a sweat.

"Move down," she ordered, "Do my legs. Start with mt feet."

I slid down, I had to kneel to access her feet, which she really liked, and kept me there for a while. Her toes were inches from my mouth....I wanted to suck her toes! Finally, she told me to work on her calves, then I straddled her to do her thighs, and worked all the way to her glutes....I WAS MASSAGING HER ASS! Amy groaned, "That's nice! Keep it there."

It started as a casual massage, but once I started on her feet, the group had become quite. I had a hard "protrusion" in my Speedo....which the group noticed, especially Joy, who watched, mouth agape. (my cock was bent over, making an obvious lump in my speedo, and I dared not touch/straighten my cock in front of everyone!)

One of the guys, "rested" his hand on Joy's thigh...she breathed in sharply, but did not brush the hand away. Then he squeezed, and she swooned....She knew it was ON!

I could see what was happening out the corner of my eye; the hand moved up on her thigh, and Joy did not look down; she just kept her eyes on what I was doing...And the guy said, "Looks like you'd like a massage as well." Joy, (panting), tilted her head back, closed her eyes......and very slightly, spread her legs....

The hand had moved to the edge of her crotch, boldly squeezing her thigh, and then, spread her legs further, and stroked her bikini crotch, and Joy melted.

In seconds, all three guys were on Joy. They handled her like a rag doll. One guy grabbed her tiny thong, easing it down her legs, while another pulled the tie strings to her top.

For me, time stopped....I was enthralled, watching....her tiny bikini sliding down her legs, along with her top....in seconds her bikini lay on the pontoon floor, and Joy was naked...horizontal...helpless...many strong hands held her up, stroking her body, handling her, touching her, however they pleased....she put up no fight. I put up no fight.

Her entirety was revealed...her shaved pussy was revealed, and being stroked. Lotioned fingers up and down her hairless slit, fingers probing her vaginal opening. They squirted globs of lotion on her body. Her pouty breasts...her (hardened) nipples, were being manhandled, and she merely whimpered. She was completely naked, overpowered, being "taken" by three men, while their three wives smiled, (getting worked up themselves), all in on the plan.

I stared; I found it wildly sexy, seeing my wife, naked...."violated", and VERY turned on by the "violation".

Amy turned over....for the first time, I was seeing her ample breasts. Over many years, her nipples had poked thru many of her thin, sexy tops, enticing me...now I was seeing her entrancing nipples...wanting...wanting...to kiss...to suck her nipples.

"Take off your Speedo," she ordered, rocking me from my trance....I complied with no hesitation, and my (smallish) cock was visible to all, (also shaved).

Amy ordered, "Lay down here, next to me," where we'd have a close up view of my wife's sexual subjugation.

Amy held her hand out, and said, "Lotion," and I squirted lotion in her hand, which went right to my cock.

"Shaved," said Amy, as she massaged the lotion into my cock and balls, she asked, "Does Joy make you shave it?"

I timidly answered, "She likes it shaved."

"And you do whatever a woman likes....correct?"

I nodded, and she held out her hand, "More lotion," and I squirted more in her hand,

which went to my ass...I (sort of) resisted, until she said, "Spread," and I over-compensated...I spread my legs quite wide...it was an "inviting", "sissy-spread".

Her fingers went to my ass....and I groaned. Amy stroked my rear hole, and I moaned, in unison with my moaning wife.

Joy's ass had also been "lotioned", and she "chirped" when a large finger had eased into her rear hole, while another man fingered her pussy. After a moment, they raised her like a toy, and positioned her so she sat in his lap, her back to him. They held her legs obscenely wide, as his hard cock-head probed at her rear hole, "That's a good girl. Work your ass on that cock. Take your time. You need this cock in your ass, don't you?"

Joy, working her ass against the hard cock head, hissed, "Yes!"...and the head eased in. Joy let out a loud (sexual) "Ahhh!"

My friend since High School, was taking my wife's ass, "That's a good girl. You like that cock in your ass?"

I watched Joy's ass being fucked, and Amy's finger delved deep in my ass, and just as Joy had done seconds before, I emitted a (girlish) sexual, "Ahhh!"

And just as had been said to Joy, Amy said to me, "You want that finger in your ass, don't you?" And I hissed, "YES!"

Another of the women moved next to us, and teased my cock, while Amy skillfully finger-massaged my "sissy-pussy". She commanded, "Don't you dare cum! Let me know if you're gonna cum."

Meanwhile, Joy was experiencing double-penetration, "OH! OH! OH! OH!" Joy was "sandwich-meat" between the boys, one sitting, fucking her delicate ass, one standing, his cock in her delicate pussy. They took their time fucking her....increasing their pace only as she increased hers'. There was no rush; from now on, she'd be their slut, always available....Joy, the fuck-toy.

Two of the guys were fucking Joy, two of the girls were "torturing" me, and the fourth guy, was fucking the other two wives, going back and forth between them. It was an orgy of sorts, except that Joy and I were the "fuck-toys-of-honor".

My cock was being teased by a sexy wife...(A girl I'd known since grade school, and never imagined any such activity)...and Amy, (her finger still embedded in my ass), said to me, "Joy has told me about your tastes. You're submissive, and into feminization...correct?"

I groaned, "Yes!"

She shoved her finger in a bit deeper, finding my G-spot, and I whimpered, "AHHH!"

"We're going to grant your wishes." I was delirious.

Joy's activity reached a fever pitch, and she wailed, as the guys came....Both at the same time, one in her pussy, one in her ass...her own finger on her clit...she'd openly frigged herself to orgasm, in front of everyone....at her heart, Joy was a sub-slut, who needed to blossom.

I slid down and nestled my head next to Amy's breast.

She smiled, "You want to nurse on Mommy?" I DID! What was wrong with me??? My wife was being used as a sex-slave...before my eyes! And yet, I latched onto "Mommy's" large nipple...

Erasing any doubt about my compliance, I suckled.

The pontoon had drifted into a deserted shore area, and Amy said, "If you're a good boy, you'll get to cum, but first, get your eager little mouth on Joy's pussy. Any resistance, and you'll lick her ass as well."

The guys effortlessly held Joy up. She was limp, her legs held wide apart, cum oozing from her totally exposed pussy. I kneeled, and all watched as I licked cum from her pussy, while Joy moaned....(Later she told me she came within a hair of pushing my head downward, forcing me to lick the cum oozing out her ass).

Next was Paul, Amy's hubby; I cleaned his semi-hard cock, taking it deep, into my throat, while Amy teased my cock....not enough to cum, but right to the edge.

Then I suck/cleaned each guy's cock...they were all already getting hard again.

"That's enough," said Amy. "In the water."

She and the other girls followed, and all of us stood naked, in the water, and my body was shaved, as they asked questions...

"Have you ever worn panties?" Yes...(Everyone could hear my answers).

"Lingerie?" Yes...

"Have you ever used a dildo in your ass?"

"And," she added, "From now on, it's "Mistress or Master."

"Yes...Mistress."

"Have you gone out in drag?" "No, Mistress."

"Have you been sub with Joy?" "Sort of, Mistress."

"Have you ever sucked a cock to orgasm?" "No Mistress."

Soon, my body was hairless.

Everyone had finished fucking, and all frolicked naked in the water.

Joy was in total sub-mode....answering questions, "Yes Master...."

"Have I seen Mackie in panties?" "Yes Master...he/she looks cute in panties."

"Yes Master, I want to be your slut-slave."

The coup de gras was at hand.

I'd be feminized, on the spot, if I wanted to cum.

A bit of spice, Joy would get to decide how I came.

The girls took a while with my feminization, my bald cock was shrunken and tiny the whole time. My nails were painted, my eyes and lips made up, and I wore a sexy bikini, top and bottom. I smiled for photos, including with cocks in my mouth. Now they had "blackmail" power over me.

I was to wear my bikini the rest of the trip. Soon I'd have a bikini tan....

Joy told the group, "I think my femboy hubby should suck a cock to orgasm. It'll consummate "her" feminization."

In moments, I was on my knees, my red lips working on Paul's semi-hard cock, while my wife teased my cock with one hand, and my sissy-hole with the other. I worked my tongue while he fucked my mouth, and in mere minutes, he blew his 2nd load...I had given my first blow job.

Here's the deal, she smiled, "I can let the boys manhandle you...and fuck your ass....as they did mine...or I straddle fuck you, in front of everyone, and you lick me clean. You'll be submissive to everyone, including me, and spend the rest of this trip as a femmy-slave."

It was an easy choice, I was SOOO ready to cum. All watched, as I lowered my bikini bottom, laid back, and my beautiful wife straddle-fucked me.

She barely moved, making it last. I never wanted to cum so bad!

She teased, "Your pee-pee is much smaller than the BIG cocks that just fucked me."

Joy reached back and stroked my sissy-hole. I spread my legs...wide, and bent my knees, making my hole accessible as possible...(evoking chuckles from the group). As her finger eased in, she teased, "You like that? You need something in your little sissy pussy?"

I groaned, working my hips on her finger, trying to cum.

I groaned, and she teased, "Why are you wearing a bikini bra?"

My reply, "I'm a sissy-slave."

Upon saying I was a sissy, in front of everyone, the dam burst, I began the orgasm of a lifetime, "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Can I cum?"

"Yes, baby," said Joy, "Cum in Mama."

My afterglow was short. She straddled my face, and I licked my cum from her beautiful pussy, and the sex was over for the moment...we were famished.

I kept my bikini on, and wore short red girl-shorts, and a loose femmy top, with short femmy sleeves. One could easily see that I wore a bikini bra under my femmy top...just like the other girls...who also wore their bikinis underneath.

My short-ish hair gave me away...I clearly was a boy in drag...(I'd soon grow my hair long). The few people who noticed merely smiled. After-all, we "girls" had the protection of three strapping young men.

Epilogue:

We are still sex slaves to our small group.

I am now sub to Joy...she loves my tongue on her rear hole. She ties me to the bed, fucks me to the edge, then uses my tongue, over and over, until I beg, "Please Mistress Joy! I'll do ANYTHING!" Sometimes it last for hours. I lick my cum from her every time...no exceptions.

Joy LOVES "sex-trips", where she becomes a total sub-slut...to the boys...and the women. Her boundaries keep expanding. We love trips to adult resorts, where we can be "public slaves".

I started hormones, and now have sexy little boi-boobies, which Joy (and the rest of the group), love. I am totally bi-sexual....a gorgeous little sub-twink, an avid sub-cocksucker...AND, I love when a big cock cums in my little boi-pussy.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers