All Comments on 'Forced to Be A Stripper'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You've done it again!

Once again you've written one of the hottest stories I've read. This one begs for a chapter 2. Ther are so many things Vanessa could do. A hot threesome with the other young girl in Michael's office. Details of her time with the watchers.

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Sir....maybe it's just that our minds are of similar persuasions, but I have yet to find an author that gets my motor going the way you do. Please, PLEASE, keep 'em cumming.

Brian

itsumoitsumoalmost 19 years ago
It's really hot!

*fans myself* One day, I want to write like you :)

cathywillcathywillalmost 19 years ago
Deserves an award

My uncle had me read this story to him and his friend. It scared me when I realized I enjoyed their reaction to it. I've now done a lot of things for the first time. Please give them more ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
CHAPTER 2!!!!!

We need a Ch.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mean old doc...

Guy should lose his practice...lol...let's see a sequel, maybe she becomed a dom and turns the tables on em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absurd

An eight inch cock, his balls in her mouth and he comes on her face? That's not mind control its fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Breast research

34C? That's small to medium, D cup is supposed to be the average. I'll not even get into back/rib cage sizes with you.

Andromeda7Andromeda7about 11 years ago

Is there more?

Thanks for the story . . . .

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh if only

wish I had him as my therapist when I was 18, love the conflict with the whore side winning but leaving her deliciously ashamed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stripper

Needs another chapter. Left hanging, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So hot, and many opportunities for a second chapter. I would have loved to read about Vanessa servicing the men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous