Forced to be BDSM Sub for Mistress

Story Info
Broke and desperate Zach takes a job as a Professional Bitch.
8.9k words
4.36
13.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School of Domination

$2.95 was the number that flashed up on Zach's computer screen. This was exactly what he was worth in the world - the same price as a soy latte from the coffee bar on the corner - and it wasn't the best café in the street either. Twenty-eight years of life and he was on the same economic rung as a lousy coffee. He was depressed just looking at the screen, then he felt even more depressed when he saw the pile of bills on his desk, including a third and final warning from his landlady. He turned back to the computer and typed in a dozen variants of 'how to make money.' Endless lists of farfetched schemes popped up, most of them promising the earth if he just signed up today at a four-hundred percent discount - which was now only around three-hundred bucks.

After half an hour he was thoroughly fed up and typed in 'hot babes being spanked.' That was better he thought, this is what the internet was designed for! He followed a link and that led to a busty blond lady holding a paddle and using it mercilessly on a shiny red ass. Zach undid he pants, pulled out his dick and started to work it into a hard-on.

Deftly using just his left hand he jumped between videos, each one depicting the 'hot babe' either begging for the spanking to stop or begging for the spanking to be harder. One video broke the pattern, this time a man was bent over a gym horse and a leather clad woman was working his ass, first with the paddle and then she started to strap on a dildo. Zach stroked himself hard at the anticipation of the man being taken by the woman. He could feel his balls start to tense up as they loaded his come ready for ejaculation. The woman on the screen placed the dildo at the man's asshole and prepared to make her entrance. A trickle of pre-cum dripped from Zach's cock and he scrambled around for a tissue when... a pop-up ad appeared on the screen.

"Oh for fucks sake!" sighed Zach and reached back over for the mouse to close the advert, but just as he was about to return the seeing the man on the video being breached he read the advert: 'Male need for BDSM training school - Make Good Money Straight Away!' Zach paused for thought, surely another scam... wasn't it? Oh well worth a look and he clicked.

Zach half expected that he would have to spend the next two hours running anti-virus software on his laptop but instead, the link went to what looked like a professional site called 'BDSM Sex-Ed - School for Dominatrixes.' He glanced through the site and ascertained that it was a course to teach women how to go from mild housewife to a dominant mistress in just a couple of weeks. Zach laughed and thought to himself 'There is a course for that?!... seriously! What a joke!' He was about to close the window and get back to seeing the fate of the man's ass when he saw the address on the site - it was right here in New York City. He clicked the job opportunities tab and saw the listing for; 'Open minded male required to be play role of sub during training course. $1,000 per day. Only serious applicants - No time wasters!'

A thousand dollars a day! Within a couple of weeks, he could clear his debts! Within a month he could move into a bigger apartment! Within a year...! No surely there had to be a catch, thought Zach. But right now it was as good an opportunity as any, even if he only got one day's pay that would at least keep the wolf from the door. He scanned the page and found the telephone number and called.

"Sex-Ed for Dommes, how can I help?" came a friendly female voice from the other end of the phone. Zach could imagine a butch woman standing there, clad head to toe in latex, whip in one hand phone in the other.

"Er...yes.. hi..." he answered nervously... "I saw an ad on your site... erm... advertising a job... to be a... a...

"You mean sub training model, I presume," the voice interrupted.

"Yeah... that one. Well I would like to apply..."

Zach reached the street in East Village early, so he had time for a quick coffee. He sat down at a table with his soy latte, 'unless I get this job it is my last soy latte' he thought ruefully to himself. He tried to mentally prepare himself, but in truth, he had no idea what to expect. He liked to watch porn as much as the next guy, and sure he had seen his fair share of BDSM but he had no personal experience. He guessed the role would just be demonstrating outfits, perhaps posing for photos with some kinky furniture. He was lost in thought when he noticed a cute girl in an office suit sit down at the table next him. She was petite and slim, a short stylish bob haircut with her chestnut hair mixed in with blond highlights. She looked absolutely adorable. She looked over and caught him looking at her.

"Hi," he said with a smile.

She smiled back, "Hi."

"You look like you are getting ready for something very important. Let me guess an illegal underground rodeo, and you are a cowgirl, but in disguise to spy on the competition, am I right?" Zach said with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, I am busted!" She laughed back, "You can't see, but I am actually wearing cowboy boots and my Stetson is in my purse."

"Well can I join you before you ride out? But just for a moment as I have an important meeting of my own."

"Sure, what kind of meeting?"

Zach sat down next to her, she was even more stunning up close, dark rich brown eyes perfectly made up and small delicate lips.

"Interview actually, something in..." Zach hesitated, "Entertainment... I think."

"You think? Well, you certainly sound prepared," she smiled back.

"It's all about confidence you see. Stand tall and just act like you know what you are talking about and you can go anywhere in this life," Zach said.

"Words to live by."

"I'm Zach."

"Kathy. Nice to meet you, Zach," she replied looking into his eyes, "I must admit I do like confident, assertive men."

"And I must admit I like cowgirls," he teased back.

"Well, maybe we can go for a ride together sometime. But I really got to go, my boss is a real ball breaker and I got to bring her coffee before she goes crazy," said Kathy.

"Well give me your number and then we can meet up sometime," said Zach taking out his phone.

"Sure, why not," she laughed and put her number into his phone, "Good luck with your interview, hope your confidence gets you the job."

Zach watched her leave, paying particular attention to her small round ass. 'Well even if I don't get the job,' he thought, 'at least something good came out of the day.'

The large brown brick building stood between a luxury soap shop and a boutique beauty parlor. It was an imposing structure going up several floors, the plaque on the door read 'Specialist Adult Education Center'. Well, Zach thought, that was kind of the truth. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves and headed up the few steps to the door where he buzzed. The door clicked as it unlocked and he stepped inside. The corridor was dark, the few wall lights did little to illuminate the dark wooded panels. Erotic art of men and women in various states of bondage lined the wall. Although the back and white photography gave the place a feeling of class and integrity.

The corridor ended in a waiting room area with a couple of black leather sofas and a desk that was also trimmed with leather and adorned with metal spikes. Zach froze when he saw the girl behind the desk - it was Kathy.

"Hi there, can I help..." started Kathy then broke off mid-sentence when she looked up and recognized Zach, "Er...hi? Are you following me?" she finished.

"No... you work here?" Zach asked in amazement.

"Yeah, oh wait you are here for that job!"

"Sure am, maybe you can put a good word in with the boss?" Zach said with a playful wink.

"Do you actually understand what the job is?" Kathy asked seriously.

"Some kind of modeling and posing with stuff I guess. But hey, if it pays a thousand dollars a day, does it really matter?"

"Modelling and posing with stuff? Hmm... Well, you certainly have done your research," Kathy laughed. She picked up some documents from her desk and handed them over. "Can you just fill these in, just the usual stuff, eligibility of employment etcetera etcetera and I will let Mistress Jaydia know you are here.

"Mistress? You actually have to call her that?"

"Oh boy are you in for a surprise!" she laughed then took a sigh, "Seriously, Zach, I don't think this is the job for you. You've got that cute cocky-funny charm about you, go and do sales."

"Oh, you don't think I can handle this... whatever this is?" Zach sat down and glanced through the paperwork, as Kathy had said it was just the standard stuff. Kathy made a quick call on the phone.

"She will be down in a minute," Kathy told him after she put the phone down.

"Ok," Zach replied, "It's quite a cool place you've got here," he added and nodded to the décor on the walls, a black leather bullwhip and a studded wooden paddle.

"Yeah, it is better than my last job in an insurance company, everyone here is much more friendly."

"So I was thinking about our date, I was thinking we go down to the Texan place, have some wings, you ride that crazy rodeo bull, then maybe I get a ride too," Zach said with a wink.

"It's a shame you didn't do more preparation for this job interview," Kathy responded shaking her head in disbelief.

A door opened and a tall woman stepped through. She was athletically built, this was shown off nicely by her skin-tight black jeans and tight black t-shirt. Her black her was tied back in a long, high, ponytail that contrasted her fair skin. Zach immediately felt her confident sexual energy as she looked down at him with piercing grey eyes. She was early thirties and gorgeous with full lips and defined cheekbones.

"Zach?"

Zach stood and thrust out a hand, "Yeah that's me."

The woman took his hand and squeezed it firmly, "Nice to meet you I am Mistress Jaydia, but you can just refer to me as Mistress."

"You mean if I get the job?" asked Zach with a smile.

"No, always," she replied with no trace of humor and her eyes burning into his. He looked away. "Come this way," Jaydia turned and went back through the door.

Zach glanced quickly at Kathy.

"Stand tall and just act like you know what you are talking about and you can go anywhere in this life," said Kathy, parroting Zach's early comment as she held up a hand with crossed fingers at him.

Zach whispered back to her, "I'll have her eating out of my hand." And gave her a wink.

"What was that?" Asked Jaydia looking over her shoulder.

"Oh nothing..."

He followed Jaydia, and noticed the killer high heel boots that led up to long legs that ended in an ass that was so perfectly peachy he felt a stirring in his underwear.

Jaydia led Zach into an office, an office that could have fitted into any Manhattan office block, were it not for the wooden 'x' shaped St. Andrews Cross in the corner that was covered in straps and a large dog bed next to the desk.

"Sit!" Jaydia commanded and pointed to a chair.

Zach did what he was told, "Wow, nice office. Nice...er.. cross? Oh you have a dog, I love dogs!"

"There are no dogs here. I will get straight to it," started Jaydia, sitting on the edge of the desk so she was looming over Zach, "We run an exclusive BDSM training school that teaches women how to ignite their dominant side. This is so they can take control of their sexual relationships, whether that is with a boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife. Sometimes even their bosses."

"What do you mean their bosses?" Zach asked.

"Don't interrupt," snapped Jaydia. Zach was taken aback but said nothing and Jaydia continued, "But if you must know, there are many men who are able to exert their power sexually at work. We teach women how to turn the tables. Sometimes powerful men need to be shown what real power is."

At this comment, Jaydia stared deep into Zach's eyes and he couldn't help but once again look down. 'She certainly knew how to exert her power', thought Zach.

"This is a serious job and we do offer serious compensation. Our clients pay good money, very good money, to learn how to dominate and as such it is unacceptable for us to let them down. Usually, we put our new 'subs' on a test week to make sure they are suitable, however, we have found ourselves shorthanded for a lesson tomorrow. So are you definitely serious about this job?" asked Jaydia.

"For a thousand dollars a day, yes absolutely!" replied Zach.

Jaydia gave him a withering stare and Zach guessed he had probably not given the best answer so went into damage prevention mode, "And yes I understand that this job is important... and customer services is key... and teamwork... I enjoy teamwork..." he started to blabber.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Asked Jaydia, again scrutinizing him like an insignificant insect, "Do you have any idea what a 'sub' is?"

"Yes, it is about acting... well submissive... playing the role of the..."

"Acting... Playing the role of...?" queried Jaydia as she interrupted.

"I am very good at following instructions and I have been told I have great attention to detail."

"Shut up," snapped Jaydia.

'Shit' he thought 'Guess I've done something wrong. Looks like this job is a bust... now how the fuck can I pay the rent... or buy food?'

"Good," said Jaydia, at least you managed that instruction, "And to be clear about this role: if you don't complete the whole day you don't get paid. If you don't follow every instruction I give you; you don't get paid. If I am not happy for any reason; you don't get paid."

"Yes, I understand. Chain of command."

"Yes, chain of command, well put," smiled Jaydia. She stood so she now towered over him. "Beg me for the job," she said firmly.

Zach tried to orientate his thoughts, "So... I am very keen to work hard, work my way up from the bottom. I am serious about this job because..."

"You call that begging?" she snarled at him, and he saw genuine anger flash in her eyes, "Get on the fucking floor and beg at my feet!"

Zach's mind went blank, nothing in his life had prepared him for this. Was he seriously going to beg? Had he sunk this low in life? He just needed to focus on the money, literally one day's pay would buy him some breathing room. He half slid half fell off the chair and onto the floor and ended up on his knees.

"Please, I need this job, I need the money otherwise I won't be able to pay this month's rent. I know this isn't your problem but I really am in a desperate situation. So please if you could give me just one chance."

"A little better. Now kiss my shoes."

Zach briefly wondered if this was a joke, some kind of candid camera internet prank and he was going to be the butt of some viral email tomorrow. But the way this woman spoke to him felt real, and if he wanted this job he would just have to take that risk. He slowly lowered his head until his lips reached her leather shoes and gently kissed one of her feet.

"You look pathetic. A grown man on his hands and knees begging like a worm. You disgust me!" she snapped down at him.

What had he done wrong now? He thought and looked up questioningly. Wow, she was tall, those long long legs... he did feel suddenly very small down on the floor looking up at this statuesque beauty.

"You don't deserve to wear clothes in my presence. Take them off!"

Zach was sure that if he had been watching himself now he would be yelling at himself to get up and walk out the door with whatever dignity he had left. But down on the floor, under Jaydia eyes he felt like he had no choice, begging here was better than begging on the street. He had to obey, to just keep going and see where all this went. He tossed aside his jacket and then unbuttoned the top couple of buttons on his shirt so he was able to pull it over his head. He then looked up again unsure.

"Go on," she demanded and folded her arms.

Zach, scrabbled around on the floor, kicked off his shoes, then socks and then started to unzip his trousers when he froze. He was getting a semi... He could feel his cock start to swell and grow... He tried to push all sexual thoughts from his mind, but getting naked in front of this goddess was turning him on.

"Don't make me repeat myself, worm," said Jaydia in a tone as cold as ice.

Zach continued unzipping and then pulled down his trousers.

"Now stand," came her next instruction.

'Fuck', he thought, it would be clear through his briefs that he was getting hard.

"I said stand!"

He did so. Jaydia took a step back and looked him up and down. She paid no particular interest to his bulging briefs and instead started to walk around him to continue her inspection.

"Not too bad, toned body, firm butt, muscles definition in the shoulders and arms, a few abs showing," she said to herself nodding in satisfaction, "How often do you work out?"

"Twice a week."

"If you are to work here you will need to double that, but you are at an acceptable starting level... just," said Jaydia as she came back around front, "Now let me see your cock."

Zach looked at her in the eyes to make sure he had heard correctly, she just gave a sharp nod. 'am I really doing this?' he asked himself.

"Are you ashamed of it? Is it small and disgusting?"

Zach slipped his fingers into the elastic of his briefs and with a deep breath pulled them down and stepped out of them. His cock almost instantly went from semi to erect. They both looked down at it as it rose higher and higher and went stiff. He felt himself blush.

"Good, it reacts to its Mistress. It is a fair size, but it needs to be shaved. All of it, I want it completely smooth," said Jaydia.

"Ok..." muttered Zach, his mouth feeling dry.

"When you speak to me I am always 'Mistress', remember," she snarled.

"Sorry, yes... Mistress," he said. As the word Mistress left his lips he knew he was submitting to her will, and felt weak...but aroused at the same time. His cock gave a slight twitch.

Jaydia nodded approvingly at his arousal. She went to her desk, opened a drawer and took out a pair of handcuffs and a thick leather collar attached to which was a long silver chain.

"As you said, 'Chain of command," sneered Jaydia.

She stood behind Zach and put the dog collar on him before pulling his arms behind his back, Zach didn't resist and felt the cold metal of the handcuffs secure his wrists.

"Let's sort out the paperwork," she said taking the chain and leading him back out of the office.

She led him back to the way they had come towards the receptionist area. 'Wait a second', he thought, 'Kathy was in there! How can I let her see me like this?' He tried to stop but Jaydia gave the chain a firm tug and he found himself obediently following.

He stepped into the reception room behind Jaydia. On the sofas now sat two women, both late twenties wearing the latest designer fashions. Both attractive and both opened mouthed at the sight of the naked and erect Zach. Kathy looked up and saw Zach, her eyes darted down to his dick then back up to Jaydia.

"Kathy, can you get this sub's waiver paperwork ready," Jaydia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kathy answered professionally.

As she sorted through some papers on her desk Zach noticed she made a side-ways glance at his erection. He blushed like he never blushed before, he felt totally humiliated. His cock was still standing tall and with his hands bound behind his back, he had no way of even covering himself. The two women on the sofa tittered and giggled to each other. Jaydia turned to them.

"Morning ladies, you both ok?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Yes, we are just here to pick up our outfits for tomorrow," one of the women, who had short blond hair, said.

"I see, well I am sure Kathy will sort you out," Jaydia responded then noticed the ladies' attention moving back towards her sub. "This is our new sub, Zach, he will be assisting us tomorrow in class."