Forced to be BDSM Sub for Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach said nothing, what the hell were you meant to say when you were bound, collared, naked with a raging hard-on, to two hot girls? So he just looked at the floor and felt the burning embarrassment in his cheeks.

"Well, he is quite cute," said the blond girl to her busty friend, her eyes then dropped to the twitching cock, "Can we touch?"

"You can do anything you want with him, he is just a sub, his only purpose is to please us girls," said Jaydia with a shrug.

The busty girl reached out and grabbed Zach's cock, which got a gasp from the man.

"Good girth... I think that is so important in a man, don't you?" she asked her friend.

"Oh yes, let me touch," the other girl said and took hold of Zach's dick and gave it a few strokes. Zach let out another few gasps of pleasure and surprise.

"Lick their shoes, slave," demanded Jaydia, she then looked back up at the two girls, "I am training him on the basics today," she explained.

Zach knew this was a test, if he didn't do what he was told in front of paying clients then he would be fired...well if it was possible to be fired before he even started. He dropped to his knees again, he knew how weak and ridiculous he must now look to everyone there, especially to Kathy who had seen him enter her life as a 'normal'... well at least a dressed man, now he was being reduced to a bitch, face down asshole up. The two women laughed again as he went down and licked their Prada shoes.

"Wow, it makes me feel so powerful to see a man just demean himself like this," said the blond girl.

"Can I take his chain," asked the busty woman to Jaydia. Jaydia simply handed it over. The woman stood up and in a faux authoritative voice said, "crawl you little shit!" and then started to drag Zach around the room. Zach struggled to keep up just on his knees and fell a couple of times face first and was at least grateful for the plush carpet.

"Just imagine doing this to your boyfriend around Central Park, Cindy!" yelped the Busty girl with glee to her friend, "See how pathetic he looks," she laughed as Zach fell onto his face again.

Zach struggled back up to his knees. He had wanted to just look at the floor, to avoid any eye contact in an attempt to minimize the humiliation, but he accidentally looked up and saw Kathy walking over the two ladies, carrying what appeared to be two dry-cleaning suit bags over her arms. She looked down at him as she passed and their eyes met, she gave an awkward smile. He looked away instantly and went even redder.

"Here you are," said Kathy to the two attractive girls and handed over the suit bags.             

"Well ladies, good to see you again, and looking forward to our session tomorrow," said Jaydia taking the chain from the busty woman, "Back on your feet, I haven't got time for you to grovel all day," she said to Zach and gave the chain a sharp tug.

The two women vanished back down the corridor laughing and giggling to each other. Zach was sure he was the butt of their jokes. He stood up, and just stared down at the carpet not sure where else to look.

"Playtime over, sub. Back to business," said Jaydia, "Well, Zach, I am very pleased with your interview. It is rare I come across a man as weak willed as you and so ready to submit to any of my instructions. You really are quite pathetic and desperate. I particularly like the way you keep your head and eyes down when you are among your superiors, which is everyone. And how hard your cock stays. Both are excellent qualities in a sub. So I am going to give you a go. Kathy, have you got the paperwork?"

Kathy sat back down at her desk and pulled out a few reams of paper, "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh yes, one last thing. Tomorrow night we will be your first session. One of the subjects we will be covering is pegging. Are you experienced in this?" Asked Jaydia.

"Er...no... Mistress," replied Zach, head down.

"I see, well we can't have a live tutorial being your first time otherwise you might embarrass yourself... and us," said Jaydia, "Bend over the desk and spread your legs."

Zach felt yet another wave of humiliation surge through him, but he obeyed, even his act of supplication made his dick give another bob of arousal. He bent over the desk, his face was now next to where Kathy sat. He couldn't bear to look at her so looked straight ahead at the wall.

"Kathy, I think there is my strap-on and some lube in the bottom left drawer, could you check for me?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kathy replied and retrieved the requested objects.

Jaydia strapped on the harness over her tight jeans, "Now the trick is to relax and don't fight it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Zach mumbled.

"Say that again, louder."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"That's better."

Zach felt Jaydia rub the lube onto his anus, and then a finger inserted itself to slicken his passage. He then felt the tip of the dildo press against his back entrance. He recalled the video of the man being taken in this way that he had watched yesterday... and now he was that man. He felt the hard rubber push against his reluctant hole, but Jaydia just pushed harder and a moment later he was breached. As the head of the dildo entered him he let out an involuntary gasp.

"That's a good sub. Now thank me for taking your anal virginity," demanded Jaydia.

"Thank you, Mistress," Zach winced as the dildo pushed further inside, it felt so big and filled him completely. He tried to move to relieve the pressure but with his hands bound behind his back and the desk hard against his chest and stomach he couldn't move an inch and just had to take it.

"Now look at Kathy," commanded Jaydia.

Zach turned his head and looked up at the beautiful girl, she looked back sensing his total humiliation and smiled awkwardly back.

"Tell her you are my anal slut," said Jaydia.

Zach kept looking up at Kathy, "I am... Mistress..." the dildo was driven further into him and he cried out before continuing, "I am Mistress Jaydia's anal slut," he said feebly.

Kathy put and reassuring hand on his head, "Yes you are. You walked in here a man, now you are just a little bitch."

Jaydia started thrusting deep and hard. Zach gasped and moaned, the dildo felt so powerful and good at the same time. He could feel his ass being stretched to its max as his cock bobbed and twitched at the sensation.

"So little slut, do you still want the job?" Asked Jaydia, still fucking him.

"Yes... Mistress," and a tear trickled down his cheek.

"Good, just sign the contract."

Kathy placed a document in front of his face, and held out a pen next to his mouth. Zach obediently took it between his teeth.

Kathy read it out to him, "I am now a little sub slut bitch and my Mistress and Goddess is Jaydia. I agree to do anything she asks without hesitation and to always thank her no matter how demeaning and humiliating it is. Mistress Jaydia now owns my body and I give my consent for her to use it anyway she chooses forever. Furthermore, I am never allowed to have an orgasm without her permission. If I breach any of these terms and conditions I give permission for Mistress Jaydia to apply any punishment she sees fit, both financially and physically. Ok, just sign here, please."

Zach made a poor attempt to sign using his mouth as he was being rhythmically fucked, but the squiggle he did manage seemed to satisfy Jaydia.

"And I will just sign the witness statement," said Kathy as she put her signature on the contract.

"Excellent, you are now officially mine," said Jaydia with a triumphant grin and a final deep thrust into his ass before she pulled out. "Kathy, I just need to make a few calls, need to rearrange my dentist appointment. Can you see this slut out?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Jaydia left and Zach crumpled to the floor.

"Guess that witty charm and confidence didn't quite work out with Jaydia," said Kathy walking over to him.

"Please just get me out of these cuffs," Zach muttered with a tone of utter defeat.

Kathy knelt behind him and unlocked the restraints, "On the bright side, you did get a job."

*****

Zach spent the rest of the day as well as the following morning and afternoon playing and replaying in his mind the events of his 'interview'. He felt so ashamed a degraded at the memory, but at the same time he became aroused. His cock would harden and he would want to touch it, then he would remember he had signed a contract forbidding him to have an orgasm without his new Mistress's permission. That thought itself seemed ridiculous. How would she know? But still, despite being desperately horny he restrained himself. He was arguing with himself right up to the time he was expected to be back at the 'school' as to whether he should go back. But the hungry growls in his stomach convinced him that he didn't really have a choice. He told himself he was doing it just for the money, although part of him knew he wanted to see how Mistress Jaydia would degrade him next, and that made his pants bulge.

Zach walked down the corridor, his body full of nerves. Kathy was sitting behind her desk,

"Evening, I almost didn't recognize you without your hard-on," she teased.

"Hi.." Zach replied and looked awkwardly away.

"Too soon for jokes, I guess?" she muttered half to herself.

"What did you expect? You saw what happened, she humiliated and broke me," snapped Zach.

"I did warn you. Besides, you seemed to be enjoying it, a lot."

"That was just a natural reaction to a stimulus, any man would have been the same," replied Zach.

"Sure, you tell yourself that. Yet here you are, back for more."

"I need the fucking money, ok, I am seriously broke otherwise I wouldn't be a hundred miles of this place!"

Jaydia walked in. She was now clad in skin-tight black latex, every single curve caught the light and shone magnificently. She looked like an avenging Goddess and Zach's eyes widened almost as wide as his mouth.

"What are you arguing about sub? You do not speak to Kathy like that!" She shouted at him.

"Really, it is ok, Mistress," Kathy tried to interrupt but a raised finger from Jaydia silenced her in her tracks.

"Get on the floor!"

Zach tried to think of how he could just refuse and walk out, but he knew if he didn't complete tonight he soon would have nowhere to walk back to. He dropped onto his knees.

"Face down," snarled Jaydia.

Zach continued his descent and lay down completely his face buried in the carpet. Jaydia walked towards him but didn't stop, instead she walked onto his back. Zach cried out as her heels dug into his flesh.

"Apologize to Kathy," said Jaydia.

"I am sorry, Kathy," he whimpered through the pain.

"Tell her you are a worthless bitch."

"I am a worthless bitch," he sobbed.

"Are you happy with his apology, or shall I make him lick your asshole?" Jaydia asked Kathy.

"I am happy!" Spluttered Kathy, going red herself.

Jaydia stepped off Zach who gasped in relief, "If I ever hear you speak to Kathy like that again I will regrade you in ways you never thought possible, do you understand?"

"Yes mistress, I understand."

"Now get up and follow me," she said.

Zach stood and noticed the two women's gaze drop to his crotch, he knew why, he was rock hard again and his pants were tenting.

Jaydia laughed, "He is such a weak, submissive male, so desperate to be told what to do. Well, follow me, bitch."

Zach lowered his gaze, unable to look at Kathy, and followed his mistress through a different door. The room was dark and lit only by my wall up-lights that created strange shadows making the bizarre array of furniture look even scarier. Dozens of leather clad chairs, stools, beds, benches and devices Zach had never imagined before filled the large room, each had a dazzling selection of straps, chains and phallic shaped objects attached to them. His heart began to race at the thought of how these devices were going to be used on his body.

"Undress," came Jaydia's simple command.

Zach did so without any complaint or hesitation. His hard-on hadn't subsided and stood tall, he felt such desire looking at Jaydia, the curve of her ass, the gravity defying breasts, the long legs wrapped in tight latex. He would do anything to fuck her, to make her feel small like she made him feel small. After checking a disturbing looking chair with straps on the arms and legs Jaydia turned to him holding the dog collar.

"Kneel." It took just this one word and Zach knelt before his mistress. His face was level with Jaydia crotch, the smooth latex showed every delicate nuance of her body. His eyes became fixed on the slight mound between her legs and the desire to lean forward and lick it was overwhelming. Jaydia attached the collar and noticed where he was looking. She stepped forward so her crotch was just inches from Zach's nose. Jaydia smiled, he was like a dog staring at a bowl of raw meat while its master forbade it to taste even a morsel.

"You want it, don't you," she said, "You want to run your tongue over my sacred pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," Zach replied in a low whisper.

Jaydia grabbed the back of Zach's head, gripped his hair at the base of his scalp and pulled it so his mouth as just a fraction away from her latex covered sex.

"Don't you dare stick your tongue out. This is the closest you will ever get to tasting me. You don't deserve such as divine pussy," then she placed a high-heeled boot on his shoulder and pushed him away so he sprawled out on the floor before her.

"Soon our clients will arrive and if you want to get paid you will do everything I say. Everything! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now sit in that chair and don't say a single word."

Zach sat obediently in the chair and waited while Jaydia checked the rest of the equipment. After about five minutes there was a knock on the door and Kathy entered, she glanced at Zach who looked down before turning to Jaydia.

"Mistress, your class is here, shall I show them in?"

"Yes, thank you, Kathy.

Five women entered, all clad in similar black latex outfits that showed off their perfect bodies, some were busty, some were slim but all were gorgeous. Zach recognized the two women from yesterday, the busty one and the blond.

"Please come in, Ladies," said Jaydia, "Oh, Kathy you stay too, it will be a good opportunity for you to learn as well."

"Sure," Kathy replied and took a place slightly away from the rest of the group. Kathy caught Zach's eye again and Zach's felt that sense of humiliation again. It was one thing for Jaydia and these rich bitches to abuse him, but he still saw Kathy as that cute girl from the café who he made a real connection with. He liked her and now she was going to watch him break again... and he knew Jaydia would make him break like a dried-out twig.

"Evening all," Jaydia addressed the group, "Has everyone brought their strap-ons?"

Each of the group held up their selected implement, some were thick black cocks, others shiny silver ones, one was a huge red monster covered in ridges.

"Excellent," said Jaydia,

While Jaydia was inspecting her clients 'tools' Kathy went over to where Zach was sat.

"Zach," she whispered, trying her best and failing not to look at his erection, "Seriously, if this gets too much just say. Most of the subs... the people who take your role have been in the fetish scene for years and years and even they all quit because of what Mistress Jaydia does to them. You seem like a nice guy, I don't like seeing you humiliated like this."

"I have no choice, I need the money or next week I am on the street," replied Zach.

Kathy glanced at his cock and bit her lower lip, before speaking again, "Ok... but if you want it to stop tell me. Jaydia can go a bit far and..."

"Kathy?" called Jaydia.

"Yes Mistress," called back Kathy, she looked back at Zach, "Good luck."

All the women gathered around Zach while Jaydia stood next to him and spoke with total authority.

"Fucking a man up his ass is one of the best ways to show your physical domination. To reverse the gender roles - by using his anus as a vagina he becomes the vulnerable one. Once you have a man bent over and have 'your' cock inside him then you own him. For the rest of your relationship he will feel your power, he will be humbled. But first, you need him to beg for it. You need to break him so he is begging to be used. Begging for his anus to be used as a cunt. Do you want to see this sub beg? Do you want to see this slut being prepared to sell his own grandmother to have us take turns in stretching out his asshole? Do you want to see this sub plead with us to let Lydia here, fuck him up the ass with her monster cock?"

The group excitedly murmured at the prospect of what was to come. Jaydia smiled then pulled a silk blanket off the side table that had been next to the chair. Zach looked up briefly to see something he didn't understand. It was a strange small brass object with what appeared to be a small metal box with a loop attached. Jaydia picked up the device and knelt down between Zach's legs. Zach felt his cock throb at the sight of his mistress on her knees before him, then he eyed up the brass device nervously - he knew it was going to be bad but he didn't know exactly how. Jaydia took hold of his cock firmly and placed it through the brass loop. He clenched his buttocks, it felt so good for it to be touched at last, and by such a goddess as well...

Jaydia then slid the device down his cock and too late did Zach realize what the purpose of the brass box was. His balls were lowered into the small vice and locked in place. 'Oh fuck no!' he thought and his eyes darted to Kathy who looked back at him with concern, then back to Jaydia who leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"I know just how desperate you are for money, so I will make this fun for both of us. I will pay you an extra five-thousand dollars tonight. However each time you submit to one of these five women I will take a thousand dollars off, sound fair?"

Zach knew he was being played with, played with in a game he couldn't possibly win, but he could try. He nodded.

"Good little slut, but I warn you I am not going to go easy on you," she showed him a small remote control in her hand and laughed.

"Ok, Samantha you are up first. Demand him to do something, anything," said Jaydia.

Samantha, a gorgeous girl with dark straight hair and an hourglass figure, walked up to Zach, she appeared a little unsure of herself.

"Never look nervous," said Jaydia, "Men are like simple animals, they need to see their master has no doubts."

Samantha readied herself again, took a deep breath and began, "You weak little worm, I want you to get on your knees and suck my toes!" Her voice wavered and lacked any conviction. She pulled her boot off and lifted a bare foot. Zach turned his head definitely away. Samantha turned to Jaydia for support.

"Say it like you are his God," encouraged Jaydia, "Remember he is absolutely helpless."

"I said suck my fucking toes," snarled Samantha with a bit more venom.

Zach heard slight buzzing and vibrating from the box around his balls then his entire world span sideways as his balls were squeezed in the vice, his mouth opened in a wordless gasp. The pain was exquisite and terrible but he knew he would do anything to make it stop.

Zach slumped to the cold hard floor and fell to his knees, "OK, OK I will suck your toes," and he immediately leaned forward and took Samantha's foot, then stuffing as many toes into his mouth as he could he sucked for his life.

Samantha turned to her classmates, "My god look at that! This is hot!"

"Very good Samantha," said Jaydia.

Zach felt the pressure on his balls subside and he could breathe again.

Another one of the women stepped up, it was the hot blond from yesterday. Zach looked up in despair knowing whatever she asked him to do he was going to do it. The woman spat a glob of spittle on the floor.