Forced to be BDSM Sub for Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick that up, slave!" she said with confidence gained from watching her friend debase the sub.

Zach looked at the spit, if he didn't lick it up he would make a thousand dollars. That was crazy! To earn a thousand dollars for not licking up spit! He didn't move. He just needed to make that thousand dollars and he would be ok, he would have time to find a proper job.

"I said lick!" shouted the blond, sounding annoyed for being disobeyed.

Zach, still on is his knees just hung his head. Then he felt the buzzing and vibrating. His balls started to squeeze. He clenched his fists, he just had to hang on. 'Fuck!' was the one word his mind could form. He felt the vice contract again and in an instant, he was licking the floor desperate to get every drop of spit.

The blond turned with a beaming smile at her friends who laughed at the creature on the floor. The pressure on Zach's balls released again. The next woman stood over him and told him to lick her ass crack. He didn't even bother to resist. He stuck his tongue out and just licked along the smooth latex, up and down between the woman's firm buttocks. He felt pathetic knowing that was another thousand dollars gone and he hadn't even put up a fight.

The next woman placed a long slim latex cover leg in front of him, "Hump it like a dog and bark!" she laughed. He looked over to Jaydia who just smiled and held up the remote control. Again he made no attempt to resist. He just wrapped his arms and legs around the woman's leg and started rubbing his cock against her calf while making the best barking noise he could manage. The women howled in laughter.

"Excellent work ladies," said Jaydia, "Tara, strap on that monster dildo of yours."

The busty lady from yesterday put on a harness that had the massive red, ribbed cock, it must have been at least ten inches and thick. Zach looked at it in dread. When Jaydia had taken him yesterday she had used a relatively small dildo, there was no way his ass was going to be able to take this.

"Now make him beg to fucked by it, make him plead to have that monster up his ass," Jaydia instructed.

The woman stepped forward in front of the kneeling man, the dildo swaying in Zach's face. "Tell me you want this cock to stretch out your asshole," said the woman.

"I... want it..." Zach whispered.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I said I want it," repeated Zach.

"Tell me what the fuck you want me to do to you!"

"I want you to fuck me with that monster cock..." he said softly.

"Is that the best you've got?"

His burst wide open as his balls started to be crushed.

"Please Mistress, fuck me! Please, god please, fuck my ass. Stretch my asshole, please!..." he whimpered.

"Get up and bend over that bench!" demanded the girl and pointed to a red leather padded bench. Zach got up, he struggled to walk as his balls continued to be squeezed. He looked over to Jaydia, 'why was she doing this? I am doing what I am told,' he thought. She just smiled back at him cruelly. He staggered but reached the bench. There he knelt down on a section for his legs and then bent over a padded cushion that pressed against his chest, his ass stuck vulnerably in the air.

"Spread your cheeks you anal slut!" the woman demanded.

He reached back and spread his buttocks so the entire room could get a view of his crinkled dark star.

"Now beg to be penetrated!"

Kathy stepped forward and gave the woman some lube.

"Oh, thank you sweetie," said the woman warmly to Kathy.

"Please penetrate my asshole," muttered Zach.

"We can't hear you!" called out Jaydia.

"Please penetrate my asshole," shouted Zach.

"Louder!" snapped Jaydia.

"PLEASE PENETRATE MY ASSHOLE!" Zach shouted as loud as he could through the pain in his balls.

He felt the tip of the beast touch his hole, then pressure as the woman pushed forward. It was too big and it wouldn't go it. The woman squirted more lube onto the dildo and onto Zach's anus. Then she pushed again, little by little it prised an opening and the massive head entered. Zach gasped in pain.

"Beg for it, slut," shouted the woman, "Beg for me to push all the way in!"

"Mistress it is too big for my ass!"

The woman looked over to Jaydia for instruction, not sure what to do. Jaydia held the remote behind her back and pressed the button. Zach gasped for air, his eyes bulged as his testicles were squeezed mercilessly.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me! Please!" He yelled.

The woman then grabbed Zach's hips and thrust hard. Even with the lube, it was a struggle to get in. Zach felt the pain on his balls ease and now all he felt was his ass being filled by something impossibly big. He felt the ridges run along his ring as it went deeper and deeper.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Please...please...please..." he cried, even he didn't know if he was begging her to stop or continue.

Gradually his ass relaxed and the woman start to fuck him faster and faster. He moaned for the first time in his life he felt his prostrate being massaged by the huge ribbed cock. The rest of the word faded away and that sensation was all that was real to him, his body went limp and the woman continued to fuck him. Then he felt his balls fill and he realized he was close to an orgasm. Each time the ridges ran over his prostate his cock began to pulse.

"Don't you dare you cum!" he heard Jaydia shout.

Then he felt his shaft filling and tensed as much as he could to hold on. He gritted his teeth, clenched the leather padding of the bench and tried to control himself. But the next drive of the dildo broke all his resistance and with a cry of ecstasy he ejaculated over the floor.

"Excellent work Tara!" Said Jaydia, "Ok, who wants to go next?"

All the women put their hands up. One by one the women took turns with Zach's ass, after the first dildo his hole was open and willing and he took the cocks one after another, lying there just moaning in pleasure.

Zach didn't know how long he was lying there. He had completely lost track of time and reality when he heard his mistress's voice.

"You can get off that now, slut."

Zach slid off it and onto the floor, his asshole felt like it was on fire. Jaydia knelt and unlocked the nutcracker vice. His cock had shrunk back to being soft and before he knew it he felt something cold and hard all around it. He looked down to see Jaydia finish locking a chastity cage around his dick and balls. It was shaped to keep his cock contained in a semi-position at most. She showed him the key and then attached it to a chain around her neck.

"Remember you are mine and I control your orgasms now. No more masturbating no more sex, just endless horniness and desire for me," she said with a smirk. "Now about payment, as you submitted like a little bitch to all the women, no bonuses for you, sorry. But here is the original thousand dollars we agreed on," Jaydia held out ten one-hundred-dollar notes in his face, "but you orgasmed without permission so you don't even get that."

"Mistress Jaydia," started Kathy, "I think he has earned the money. It was his first lesson and he did really well."

"Oh Kathy," said Jaydia as she stood, "I have taught you so much, be you still have so much more to learn. Subs like him don't do this for money. They do it because they need to be controlled because they are weak. When you first met Zach you saw a charming confident man, I saw a pathetic, weak willed bitch who was craving to be looked after because he can't look after himself.

"Sometimes you are too cruel!" Kathy snapped.

"Watch and learn," said Jaydia then she looked down at Zach, "Slut! All this money is yours," and she handed Zach the hundred-dollar bills. "But I want to buy myself some sex toys to play with. I am rich so I could easily buy them myself, but I would prefer to use your money. So ask yourself, what's more important, your insignificant needs or my desire to play with my pussy with some new toys. If you give me all the money back I might let you watch me play with myself. Maybe... probably not, but maybe."

Zach looked up at the latex clad goddess. Her long muscular legs, the curve of her crotch, her perfectly flat stomach, her large round breasts, her full red lips, those piercing eyes... she was perfect. The thought that such as being was even looking at someone as worthless as him started to make his heart beat faster. The idea that she might let him see her pleasure herself, to be allowed to see her divine pussy, to see his goddess have an orgasm... an orgasm because of the money he gave her... that made his cock surge back into life! That would be worth dying for! He felt some pain as his cock now struggled against its metal confines as it stiffened at the thought of his goddess touching herself. Helplessly he handed the thousand dollars back and Jaydia laughed as she took it.