Forced to be Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He might think that but I don't. I think he's nothing more than an ugly piece of shit. I'd rather kiss a trash can than those lips. You'd probably never have a girlfriend," she sneers, inwardly worrying a little that she might have gone a bit too far with this. Adam, some tears in his eyes, runs off to a closet. She waits for the approving nods from her friends before finding an excuse and hurrying right after him to see if he is okay.

"I'm so sorry, baby," Kelsi whispers, holding him tightly. "I didn't mean any of what I said back there. I love you. I love you so much, Adam. Please stay with me." The cute boy stops crying, nodding slowly as she presses his face to her breast, wrapping a protective arm around him. "Thank you, baby. I don't know what I will do with my life if I don't have you in it." The teenage girl presses a firm kiss to his forehead, telling him she loves him, leaving the closet to head to her next class to avoid arriving late.

The boy attempts to remain inconspicuous for the rest of the day, but Riley clearly has other plans. She trips him in the cafeteria, making him stumble forward, dropping his tray. Everyone laughs at the gobsmacked nerd who looks down in despair. Riley and Delia begin chortling like massive bitches when Kelsi walks up to them. They look at her as she scrunches her face, bending down to pick up Adam's vanilla malt.

Adam looks at his secret girlfriend gratefully, about to utter 'Thank you', when she upends the drink over his head. The content sloshes down through his hair, covering his face with the drink as she and her friends laugh loudly. "There you go. I didn't think it would be possible for you to look even dumber than you already do. You are just a fucking loser aren't you, Adam?" Kelsi harshly says, sashaying off with her two besties. She flashes him a guilty look over her shoulder when they aren't looking, sadness in her eyes.

Over the next week, Kelsi spends time at school away from him, distancing herself from the cute boy and even pretending to be interested in Ricky, an imposing member of the baseball team, to deflect the attention of other guys away from her. She reassures Adam privately that it is just an act, telling him he is the only one she will ever love, and he believes her, holding her in his arms as she embrace him, cuddling in bed after she spent the past hour fucking the small boy. But then she keeps pushing further with each vicious insult, and appears less and less apologetic after them.

Eventually, everything comes boiling to a head one day, when she takes things too far. "Hey, wimp. I heard your parents are dead. Did they ever even love you when they were alive? Does your drunk of an uncle, who's lying in hospital right now, even care about you? Probably not, since you are just a mistake." Everyone goes silent in the cafeteria. Hell, even Delia and Riley, who usually approve of and instigate harassment against Adam themselves, look uncomfortable, giving the shocked boy an apologetic, sheepish look. They've always considered insulting someone's dead family members to be off limits. Kelsi seems to realize as well that this time she took it too far, but he is already bounding out of the room.

"What the fuck was that? You were too cruel this time. That was crossing the line," Delia begins, before getting startled by the morose expression her friend is wearing. "Are you okay, Kelsi? Is there something going on?" She quickly gestures to Riley, who supports their best friend as she crumbles down onto a chair, tears beginning to flow down her cheeks.

"I love him. He is my boyfriend and the only boy I love. We've been secretly dating and I bullied him to hide that fact, because I was worried you'd stop being my friend if you found out," she blurts the whole truth out, to the astonishment of Delia and Riley, who both gasp in shock.

Delia is the first to recover her wits. She briefly stutters before speaking in a firm voice "I'm so sorry Kelsi. We had no idea. You're our friend. If you want to be with him, then we support you." A short pause passes. "But you better go after him now though," the girl adds as a suggestion. Riley nods in agreement.

Kelsi figures out that her friend is right, quickly dashing after Adam. She finds him standing there outside the cafeteria. The girl quickly embraces him before he recoils. It feels like a massive punch knocking the air out of her lungs. "Baby, I'm very, very sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I will never do that again. I took it too far. Please stay with me." To her horror, he brushes her aside, tears pooling in his eyes.

"I can't talk to you right now, Kelsi. I'm sorry but this is too much. You went too far this time and I need time to figure this out first." He sniffles, wiping away drops of tear. The boy turns around but she grabs him by his wrist, stopping Adam. He flinches slightly. Kelsi walks around to his front, staring at him defiantly.

"Don't you dare try to walk away from me. You're mine, Adam. Mine," she hisses, suddenly grabbing him by his shoulders and pinning him onto a row of lockers. The girl smashes her lips against him. Adam, startled, attempts to shove her away, but she has him trapped. Her hands around his wrists in a vice like grip, making him feel like she's fracturing his bone. "Maybe I should piss all over your body. Mark you with my scent, so everyone knows you belong to me," Kelsi continues. Delia and Riley show up behind her. "Let's go girls. You can watch me rape my cute boyfriend later," she says.

Adam stands there flabbergasted at her nonchalance when declaring her intention to violate him. Of course, he has already spread his legs for her before. Still, for her to think he would let her into his pants when he is still angry is preposterous. He is not some pussy-hungry whore. It offends him to think that she might see him as a walking cock. Adam loves her and knows she loves him too ; he just wants her to say it, instead of saying that she told everyone thinks his parents never loved him, even though she didn't mean it.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore, Kelsi," Adam says in an angry voice, no longer giving a shit what she feels. There's no way he would still let her keep him after the nasty thing she said to him. "I mean it, Kelsi. I kept hoping you would come to your senses before taking this too far, but you never did. You went way too far and I will never forgive you."

Kelsi turns around to look at him with an outraged expression on her face. She is about to approach him to smack him with a kiss right then and there, but fortunately Riley and Delia have the good sense to quickly drag her away first.

"You're not dumping me, Adam! You hear me?! I'm not letting you go!" she screams as her friends drag her away, struggling futilely. She can take on either of them one on one easily enough, but when they help each other, well, let's just say they are too much.y

Adam goes back to his home, collapsing on the couch. He does what he always does whenever he is feeling down. Study, study and study. Flipping through the pages, the boy tries to put all thoughts of Kelsi behind him. The image of the girl declaring that he is hers still burns in the back of his mind. The boy puts his school textbook down, deciding to go to the hospital to visit his uncle. He quickly puts on his shoes before heading out to take a bus there. Fifteen minutes later he arrives at the local hospital.

"Hi. I'm here to visit my uncle, Shaun Belle, who is in a coma right now," Adam tells the hospital receptionist politely, standing in front of the counter. She looks up the information on her computer, before glancing at him and nodding. He heads to where he remembers the ICU to be, waiting for the doctor to tell him he can go in. The teenage boy sits outside for a short while before the doctor tells him he can see his uncle now.

He quickly enters the emergency room to sit down next to the older man's comatose form. The boy grips his hand gently, small drops of tears falling from his eyes. "Don't worry," he manages to choke out. "I promise, I'll get the money for your surgery. I'll do whatever I have to." And he means it. The teenage boy starts seriously considering all the ways he can raise the money he needs. Different jobs like being a waiter, delivery boy, gardener. No. None of that would pay enough. He needs something a lot more well paid.

For some reason that idea sticks with him long after the others pass out of his head. Suddenly there is the sound of an incoming message emanating from his old phone. He wipes away the tears, switching on the device. It is from Kelsi. The boy sighs, placing the phone face down next to him. Adam then continues to hold on to Shaun's hand, praying for his uncle. There is another beep. This time he decides to just read the message and then type a quick reply once he has read it.

Kelsi : Baby, I'm so sorry.

Kelsi : Please forgive me. I'll do anything to have you back.

Adam wipes away the last drops of tears on his cheeks with the back of his left hand, typing back a quick reply.

Me : I hate you. I don't want to talk to or see your face again.

He tucks the phone back in his pocket and sits there next to his prone uncle for a while longer, before finally getting up and heading home. The boy feels very morose and spends the next hour tucked under his blanket, hands clasped behind his head, wondering if there is anything at all that he could do.

When he wakes up the next morning, Adam realizes that there is something really untowards going on. His uncle is now awake and gesturing towards him, which is all very good, but his phone is beeping incessantly. "Thank heaven you are alright. I'll go get the doctor," he says with that purpose and also to check the new messages later. After notifying the doctor, the teenage boy quickly slips around the corner and checks what was sent to him earlier. Needless to say, the content shocks him.

Kelsi : If you don't agree to stay with me, you are going to regret it

Kelsi : I meant it.

Kelsi : You know what I'm capable of.

It would be safe to say that he is now slightly, if not very, freaked out. Still, the boy manages to calm himself down enough and goes back to sit by his uncle. He spends the rest of the hour talking to him, reassuring the older man and promising to come back later on the weekend. Adam goes home that evening feeling all jittery. For some reason, he couldn't get rid of the weird feeling that someone is watching him all the time. Still, Adam manages to make his way home safely and quickly gets inside the place.

The boy goes to change into loose-fitting pajamas, brushing his teeth immediately afterwards.

It takes a few minutes before he is finished. Soon, he enters his small, old bedroom and lies down on bed. Tucking himself under the sheets, he placed his hands under his head, facing up, staring. Within minutes, the boy closes his eyes and falls into deep sleep.

Eight hours later, he awakes from the slumber. Blinking rapidly to adjust to the morning sunlight shining through gaps between the drapes, he removes the sheets over his clothes and gets up, going to the bathroom for a quick shower. It's Saturday and he has to go to work at the pub. Sighing, Adam emerges from the shower stall, drying his body off with the worn towel and putting on his work clothes, quickly heading to his tiny kitchen and preparing himself a meagre breakfast of salad.

It isn't long before he is done with it and washing the plates in the sink. Adam rushes out the door and crosses the street, heading straight for work right away. It takes him only around ten minutes of walking to reach the rather ill-reputed establishment, as usual. Entering through the front door, he quickly heads to the manager. "Hi Miranda," he greets her with a bright smile.

The thirty years old buxom woman smiles back warmly before looking back down at some paperwork on her table. With that, Adam immediately goes to work. He has often garnered a lot of tips an evening from horny middle aged women who secretly want to tap his young shaft. This flummoxes him given that he is not conventionally attractive. Sure, he has to admit that his clean shaven face is not by any standards below average, but he isn't the muscular, athletic type that the girls at school all seem to prefer. Of course, Kelsi also prefers him.... He quickly shrugs the thoughts aside.

But that doesn't help much, because she shows up there five minutes later.

Followed by Riley and Delia, Kelsi enters the pub and heads over to an unoccupied table, sitting down and plopping their handbags on the table. "You know, I really like your Aston Martin," Delia says, bringing out her compact to fix her lipstick. "Really fast and comfortable."

"I thought you like taking it slow and making it last," Riley quirks her eyebrows at her friend, who snorts, before turning to look at Kelsi. "But, yeah, Delia's right. Ever fucked Adam on the leather seat?" The boy has by now noticed them and is hiding behind a column. He almost sputters out but manages to keep himself quiet.

Kelsi frowns, upset to think about how her boyfriend (she refuses to consider them broken up) is ignoring her. "I did blow his back out in it a couple of times, but his uncle nearly caught us when we were doing it right before dinner at theirs." The two other girls giggle, before noticing the slightly despairing look in their best friend's eyes.

"Oh, don't you worry about it," Delia reaches out a hand to pat the taller girl on her shoulder. "I'm sure he will forgive you. Maybe you should bang him again to make him decide to take you back."

Somehow, this manages to make Kelsi chuckle. Suddenly, they hear something which makes all three of them stop at once and turn around to look at where it's coming from.

"What are you doing hiding behind a column, Adam?" Anna, a waitress who has been hitting on him a couple of times in the month, asks him curiously. Also drawing the attention of the three teenagers who quickly glance their way, shocked to see the object of their discussion and Kelsi's desire standing there, red as a tomato. Scratch that. One would be more correct in saying redder than a tomato.

"Um, n-nothing," he quickly stutters, turning away and trying to make an escape. Not that he is going to be successful about it though.

Kelsi has gotten over her initial shock at seeing her beloved and is now sprinting towards him. Within seconds, he is trapped between her and a shockingly well-polished counter, given the quality of the pub. Her eyes are pleading even before she opens her mouth to speak. "Adam! I'm begging you, baby. Give me another chance. Please, I can't live without you."

Adam glares back at her defiantly. "You're never seeing me again. Goodbye," he coldly walks away from her but is grabbed once more and restrained in an arm bar.

"We're going to UCLA together. I don't think you'll be able to stay cold-hearted to me for that long," she says to the boy arrogantly, stepping forward and trying to plant a kiss on his lips.

Adam quickly pushes Kelsi away, shocking her. "You'll be just another face in the hallway. I will be indifferent to you," he says before walking off, leaving her standing there, shocked. It's true though. He changed his mind about it earlier already, resolving to head to the latter instead of the former, unable to fathom the idea of being with her again.

He spends the next several hours catering, maintaining distance from her as much as possible. The girl glares at him angrily as he does so. She's obviously upset at what he said to her earlier and he finds that his resolve to ignore her is weakening. Still Adam forces himself to remain strong, not knowing how futile it is going to be.

At the end of the day the boy goes home by himself like always. He heads straight for the run down building, entering it quickly. Leaving his shoes by the door, he goes in to the bathroom for a quick shower and brushes his teeth.

He sits down on a couch after that and reads some school textbooks in an effort to try to forget about his encounter with Kelsi. Unfortunately for Adam, it does not appear to be working very well for him. Thoughts of her continue to haunt the boy every waking second, and he knows it will haunt him in his dreams as well.

That night he tosses and turns in his bed, wondering if he did the right thing, when he heard it. A light tapping from the window. Suddenly alarmed, the boy snatches the wooden baseball bat he sleeps next to. He is shocked by the sight that greets him.

Kelsi is rapping on his window pane, her face pressed right against it, her breath fogging up the glass. Her eyes pleading with him to let her in, giving him that notoriously powerful puppy look. No one could have resisted those big, blue eyes and the pout. He finally cracks

Knowing it is a horrible idea, the boy still walks over to open the window for her. She launches herself through the opening with her powerful body. Before he even knows what is going on, she already has her arms wrapped tightly around him, refusing to let him go.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," she begs, her face resting on his chest, enjoying the familiar warmth she can only feel with him.

"It's okay, Kelsi. I, uh, I forgive you," he finally sighs, preparing to tell her that his forgiveness is just that, and that he still wouldn't date her again.

"Good. I'm going to fuck your brains out right now," she says, stunning him. Within seconds, her strong hands ripped his pants down to his ankles, almost tearing his boxers off. Gripping his rapidly hardening dick, she jerks it quickly, enjoying how it pulsates in her hand.

"W W Wait a sec!" Adam gasps, unable to control his throbbing dick from leaking an obscene amount of precum. "I said I forgive you but I don't want to date you anymore!"

"I'm going to get my friends to beat you up if you say that one more time, " she threatens calmly, in a voice that Adam knows means business

Terrified, the boy complies, shakily lying down and letting her remove his clothes. "Fine," he reluctantly huffs, despite still being rock hard in her grip. She squeezes gently, making Adam gasp in pleasure. Kelsi smirks, before ripping off her blouse and short skirt, quickly disposing of her own bras and panties.

"Good boy," she smirks, leaning down to lie on top of him and kiss him on the tip of his nose, her hands on his shoulders. The young woman quickly guides his rod, inserting it inside her tight, molten cunt, making him moan from the contact. Her slippery insides caress his flesh as she begins to bounce up and down, riding him. The boy gasps helplessly as she sheathes his tool with her searing vagina, sliding along his length at a measured pace.

"S S Stop this!," he begs her, trying to resist but delirious with desire. "Enough!."

The girl slams down aggressively, riding him without restraint. "Shut up," Kelsi orders savagely, pounding away. He is moaning helplessly, writhing beneath her in unwilling pleasure. "I'm going to fuck you till you cry."

The friction drives him wild as he struggles futilely to shove her off him, overpowered by her superior strength. He hates himself for this, for enjoying getting raped. His hands try to prise her off him but she pins them back down on the bed again and she thrusts harder and harder now.

Her pussy squeezes his penis tightly, the warm insides wrapping around his sensitive flesh. She continues sliding along the rod, pumping him with her cunt. His eyes roll into the back of his head, mouth hanging open.

His body flops around as she fucks him, until it proves too much.

"Ah!" Adam screams as his cock unwillingly releases multiple loads of cum straight into her pussy, coating the insides of her cunt with his semen. Kelsi smirks triumphantly.

She lies down next to him, spooning him from behind.